Executive Decisions Ch. 05 - The Picnic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh God yes!" Joanne moaned as he pressed up against her. His massive cock, twitching slightly, had completely bottomed out in her. She sat there momentarily pressing herself down on him.

"OMG, I think I'm gonna come!" Joanne screamed, as her full body quivered. All at once let go, releasing a torrent of come as she squirted. Her juices gushed from around his huge dick, soaking his crotch and puddling up against his butt.

She must have been so turned in already she came just from that. Dan thought to himself as he stared intently at her pretty face contorted in an expression of extreme pleasure.

Joanne lifted herself slightly and began to ride him slowly at first then faster and faster. Dan was bracing her up slightly with both hands on her massive breasts, squeezing and kneading them.

She continued to ride him for a full three minutes until she felt another orgasm building, then she slowed the pace and leaned back slightly as she came again.

Her juices came with such force they shot out from around his cock, spraying towards his face onto his chest.

"Oh God! Oh God! OH MY GOD! Joanne screamed, as she came.

Dan so wanted to roll her over and have his way with her but she was in full control.

This amazingly sexual woman knew exactly what she wanted and how to get it.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity her twitching orgasm stopped and exhausted she leaned forward onto him and pulled him over on top of her.

"Fuck me! But be gentle with that monster." she said looking into while gently stroking his soaking wet throbbing hard cock.

Dan pushed the head of his cock into her open and quivering lips. Joanne moaned loudly. He slowly and gently slid it in about half way then withdrew and slowly thrust in again. He settled into a steady rhythm.

Each time he would thrust a touch deeper, till finally he was thrusting his full length until her.

"Haaaaaa! Haaaaaa! Haaaaaaaa!" Joanne screamed loudly, over and over as Dan bottomed out. Her breasts, now fully free from her bra, were now jiggling and swaying all around as he fed her firmly.

He was beginning to be very assertive with his thrusting, almost pushing her back slightly with each quick hard thrust.

"Uh, uh, oh God! I'm gonna come!" Dan stuttered, as he begun to withdraw.

Joanne reached out and grabbed his back, pulling him back in fully as she felt his throbbing rod twitch convulsively deep within her as he shot his load.

"Oh my God, I'm soo sorry." He said with a worried scared look on his face.

"Shhhhhh. It's ok. It's alright. I needed to feel you inside me like that. she softly said to him, as she reached out and pulled him into her. "Besides, I'm on birth control. We're all good." she continued. Dan only grunted slightly as he lay on top of her breathing heavily.

Finally pushed himself up, his cock slipping from her drenched pussy with a wet popping sound. He rolled over onto his back next her.

"Wow!" he said, looking up into the mid afternoon sky. "You fantasize and dream about something happening to you, never expecting it to happen, but bang! It just falls into my lap." he continued.

"Oh really. You've dreamt about this? she asked inquisitively. "

"Honestly, yes I have. Maybe not this exactly, but yes, coming across a beautiful woman in need of help and one thing leads to another." he responded.

Just then a cell phone could be heard ringing. Dan pulled his discarded pant over to himself and pulled out his phone.

"Oh hey."

"It's a recovery call."

"Stuck in the mud"

"What do you mean, what's taking so long?"

"Yeah, I know but..."

"It's a tricky recovery"

"Something unusual came up I had to deal with"

"I'll be back as soon as I can.."

"Dad! I said I'll be back as soon as I can!"

"Yeah I will, bye."

Dad! Omg, Dan is Dave's son! No wonder the remarkable resemblances. She thought to herself surprised.

"Well Ma'am I really.." he started to say, but Joanne cut him off...

"I'm not done with you!" As she took his hand and stood up. "And it's not Ma'am, its Joanne, I hate being called Ma'am"

"Yes Ma'a, I mean Joanne." he stumbled out.

She led him over to her mired car and stopped. Taking his still throbbing hard cock in her hands and she said teasingly..

"Looks like you're not ready to go yet anyway" as she turned around and bent down over the hood of her car, and pushed her ass out towards him.

"I want it again!" Joanne continued.

Dan knelt down slightly and grabbed her panties and pulled them down to her ankles, and pushed her knees apart.

The natural curve of his hard cock made it a perfect fit. He probed around momentarily with the tip and found her dripping wet hungry lips and with a fluid shift motion, thrust himself into her fully.

Joanne screamed out in pleasure. He fell into a fast thrusting rhythm. The sound of their flesh slapping together was almost echoing. Joanne's panties around her ankles acted almost like restraints and made it difficult, if not impossible to do anything. He had full control of her.

Dan held her hips as he thrust harder and harder. Her screams seemed louder and louder, somewhere between pain and pleasure. He placed his left hand on her back and slid his right around over her mouth to muffle the screams.

This area is very secluded, and no one comes out here often, but those screams would draw attention if some one was ut here.

Dan continued pounding her aching pussy.

He he felt tears start streaming over his right hands just as his throbbing rod twitched forth another shooting team of come, filling her again. He pressed hard into her as he twitched out every drop.

Her screams had subsided into heavy breathing moans.

He withdrew from her with and loud sucking "POP", and a torrent of is come mixed with her's begun to flow down her thighs over her silky white stockings, quickly making its way into her mud caked shoes.

"OH......MY......GOD!" Joanne blurted out, between heavy breaths.

"I've never been fucked like that before!" she continued.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you Joanne. I felt yours tears on hand. And I'm sorry for covering your mouth like that, it's just if someone was out here...." Dan said.

"No, no, those were tears of pleasure sweetie, and I understand wanting to quiet me down. I don't why I was so loud, I'm not usually like that." She responded

"But now I really do need to get you outta here and be on my way. My dad is gonna tan my hide for taking so long." he replied, gathering up his clothes and starting to redress himself.

"Your dad, that's Dave correct?" Joanne asked, still leaning on her car with panties around her ankles.

"Yeah. Why, you know him or something?" he asked.

"Sort of. We met briefly a few weeks ago after that big accident on the Interstate led me to a situation he helped me out of." she replied.

"Yeah, that sounds like dad." He replied, then continued "Let's get you out of here."

"Ok, but I'm not leaving right away. I'm famished after that!" She said starting to chuckle and redress herself.

Dan got his truck and managed to winch her out without incident. They said their goodbyes and he left.

"Wow! He's almost better than his father." She said, as she watched him drive away.

But she still wanted her time with Dave.

How can I come up with a good way? There is still tomorrow. She thought to herself.

As Dan made his way back to the station, he began to realize the picnic was for his dad. Putting it all together, she knew him, she called the station directly, the picnic excuse, it all fit. Heck I bet she got stuck on purpose, cause it really seemed to excite her. He thought as drove along.

After a few minutes of finding her ladylike composure, she gathered everything up and headed back to her cottage.

She needed to plan think things over, but most of all she needed to wash the mud and sex off.....

12