Executive Discovers Her Sub Side Ch. 02

Story Info
Selena finally gets the abuse she deserves.
3.2k words
4.42
6k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/01/2023
Created 02/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IT HAPPENED

Over these 10 years since Tim opened my eyes to what could be, I climbed up the corporate ladder until I found myself the VP of engineering! A stunning climb I honestly never expected to attain given my introverted nature and constant deference to the alpha men around me.

At this level my stress only soared. Now everyone around me kissed my ass - including friends and family that now treated me differently. So my need to escape the constant decision making and ass kissing only grew.

My boss in my new role only lasted 6 months before he retired, and he lived on the opposite side of the country so we were only ever face to face 3 times. But upon his retirement he strongly recommended I join his "executive club" of like-minded executives. I felt honored and privileged to spend 2 hours every other week with this group of seasoned executives picking their brains to help me be more confident and capable. A role that demands a level of respect and compensation I never dreamed I'd reach in my career.

I was excited to log into my first couple meetings with this group and start to learn how to be an executive. The topics were typical - how to deliver bad news, how to manage 1-on-1s, how to command presence during meetings. I didn't learn much but I was enjoying this time with like-minded people in similar roles as me.

After the third meeting the leader of the group sent out an email that the next meeting would be in-person over dinner close to my office. I wasn't presented with the option to decline, and as I already established I have a very hard time saying no to people I perceive as being above me. So I clicked accept and marked it on my calendar as a late work thing. I knew I'd have to lie to hubby about why I was home late that day because when he heard I joined the group he instantly said the guys in the group would want to get together for drinks and what not and I didn't want to show him just how right he was.

So I lied to him and said it was a late business review with Asia and not to wait up for me with dinner.

I dressed up nicely for this dinner because I wanted to impress this group of alpha male corporate climbing executives I've only had Webex meetings with thus far. When I walked into the dinner the organizer of the group (Mike) had reserved a private dining room for us. As I walked in and found a seat I once again noticed I was the only one in the group with a vagina, and they were all white men. Very typical scenario my entire career.

As the wine was poured and the dinner progressed I felt out of place once again. You'd think I'd be used to this by now, but I had hoped there would be at least one more women in the group to give a perspective or attitude that was unique to us that these men simply could not understand. I simply cannot relate to these wildly over-confident alpha male white privileged men. And as the only woman they are of course competing for my attention.

After all these years, the strides I've made in my career, the efforts to just be one of the executives, I'm still being seen as the only pair of tits in the room. Fuck this shit is getting exhausting. I get another glass of wine. Wait...is this my third? Fuck it. It is clear now that I'll never end my career as anything but a pair of big tits to a lot of these guys who can't seem to look me in my eyes.

Just as I realize I've had too much to drink with the second glass of wine, the third is sat in front of me. I try to baby it, but I'm already feeling very very relaxed and having fun with the guys. I'm really starting to enjoy all 4 of them flirting with me and I begin returning the favor. I had no idea what time it was, and was positive I needed to stay out a few more hours before going home drunk to hubby who would know I wasn't working!

Ohhh fuck my throat is burning! Someone handed me something and I just drank it down without looking at it. Scotch I think! Head really spinning now.

As the meal is done we all stand up to talk in a corner of the restaurant so we can be more face to face and chat with more than just the person to our left and right. I barely notice the occasional glance over my ass, or guy stepping close enough to talk to me to have my tits pressed against his stomach. The flirting and laughing continues as the topics of conversation get more and more personal.

They are teasing me about the way I dress. Too conservative...too masculine! Fuck this is reminding me of Tim at my last job who shamed me into showing up to work looking sexy after a few months. Now they are pushing it - one is betting I'm wearing granny panties! They all agree except Mike who assures them I have more class then that!

At this point the waiter comes into the room to remind us they've been closed for a while. Mike quickly lets the group know he has a hotel room across the street and we can go over there to keep getting to know each other.

Normally there is no way I'd do this, but I've had far too much to drink and I cannot drive or go home like this. So the 5 of us pay our bill and walk across the street to his hotel room.

Luckily with two beds and a few chairs there is plenty of room to sir and keep chatting. I try to ask some stupid fucking business question about continuous improvement processes. They guys boo me! Literally boo!!! Wow. Ok fine.

All of us are still pretty drunk from the dinner when Mike goes over to his language and pulls out a bottle of Scotch and a few paper cups and pours 5 out for the group. I drink mine a little too fast.

Greg gets back to our earlier conversation, "So about those panties Selena. Granny panties or something sexier?"

My drunk face gets red. A sober version of me would have laughed him off or told him to fuck off like I should have. Drunk me says, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours Greg?"

And this is the turning point that changes everything.

All 4 guys unbuckle, unzip, kick their shoes off, and pull just their pants down. I'm now looking at 4 grown men wearing dress shirts and ties, socks, and their underwear.

Big grins on their faces.

Before I can think, and as always wanting to just be seen as one of the guys, I unbuckle, unzip, and slide my pants down while kicking my shoes off. I hear laughter and talk about which guys were right and which were wrong, and then a discussion on who pays who??? Realizing they literally bet on what kind of panties I wear!

Pat then quickly asks, "Does the bra match those boring granny panties? Or is it sexy at least?"

As I get ready to respond they all 4 start removing their ties and unbuttoning their shirts! Before I know it they are wearing nothing but socks and underwear standing in front of me.

Again, alcohol and my daddy issues cause me to follow suit. Only bra and panties between me and them now as again bets are discussed and payments argued over.

I also notice that despite 5 of us in the room, all eyes are glued to my "assets."

Mike chimes in now, "So boring bra and panties...kinda like most of us expected. I was the only one that thought you might have sexy bra or panties or both, so I've lost out the most. Three hundred dollars I think right guys?"

I hear chuckles and head nods.

Mike again speaks up, "I'm the group leader and recruited you into this thing Selena, so maybe you can give me a chance to win back some of that?"

I grin, not knowing what he has in mind, and nod yes without hearing him yet.

They all 4 pull their underwear off! I'm stunned by that. Didn't expect it to go this far, but this isn't the first time I've been in a situation with male coworkers when they were all naked. In college I belonged to a engineering club and we did weekend retreats together. One year one of the guys pitched a skinny dipping episode in the ocean, and despite being the only woman I jumped in with them. Much like right now, I had all eyes on me the entire time.

I pull my panties off.

Hooting and hollering! High fives around.

Mike says, "well finally I win one! None of them thought you would be trimmed down there, but you are very nicely trimmed I see! Very pretty pussy you have there I must say."

Like an drunk naive college slut I manage a "thanks."

I see them eyeballing my bra...looking at themselves and each other making a clear indication that they are all topless.

Fuck it! Bra is tossed in the corner with the rest of my clothes.

This creates quite a stir among them! Apparently this satisfied several actual bets they made over me! How big are my tits was one. What "kind" of nipples I had. What kind of bra I was wearing. Would they be able to get me completely naked in the hotel room...which even in my drunk state makes me understand this was planned!

I reach down for my clothes when stopped.

"We have seen everything already Selena. Let just enjoy the view for a while."

Bent over, I pause briefly, then understand the logic. I drop my clothes back on the floor.

Another dram of Scotch is handed to me, as I sip quickly.

The guys rarely take their eyes off me as they figure out how much each owes the other. To my shock they apparently passed around $2000 in cash for this little hotel business meeting!

There is an awkward couple minutes as they each have a fistful of cash and allow me to sip my Scotch down. I'm not sure I am any more sober than when I first left the restaurant. I definitely still can't go home for a couple hours.

Finally Bob looks at my tits while speaking to me and says, "We have one last bet Selena, and depending on how you prove it, the entire pot can be yours tonight. All $2000."

So even though I am a well respected highly paid professional, the poor kid in me still thinks $2000 is a lot of fucking money. I'm also still pretty drunk, feeling great, obviously exposed in a way I shouldn't be, and wrongly assuming what happens in this hotel room stays in this hotel room since all the guys are married and have lots to loose as well.

Bob asks straightforward, "Do you suck cock?"

"Do you" I ask immediately to laughter in the room.

"No I don't, but I'm not the married woman showing off her cunt and tits right now either to a room full of strange men," he retorts back at me.

"Yes I do. You can ask my husband," I say with a naughty grin on my face.

I then step up to grab my winnings.

Mike stops me, "not so fast young lady. You are gonna have to prove it for this one just like you did with bra and panties."

I look up and see Mike is standing next to the cash with a grin on his face, stroking a semi-hard cock. It catches me off guard. My mind starts to race. My pussy clenches. My mouth gets dry and I lick my lips.

I instantly know I want to suck his cock. I do. I shouldn't. It is wrong. $2000 isn't anything to me these days. There is an audience. But fuck I have not proven my skills to another guy in 32 years. Maybe I'm not very good at it and hubby just tells me so I keep doing it?

Pat eggs me on, "Whats it gonna be Tits. You want the $2k or not?"

My legs get weak. I feel my knees buckling. I keep staring at Mikes semi-erect cock. I look up into his eyes and I can see something in his face that tells me he already knows what I'm going to do.

He grips my hair in one hand while holding his cock in the other.

I never see the other 3 guys quickly retrieve their phones and hit record on their video cameras!

Mike guides me to my knees by my hair, "earn that money Selena."

As he steps forward with his mostly hard cock my lips spread automatically and form the O needed to do a good job. As his cockhead passes over my lips I hear more high fives and laughter from the betting audience!

"Fuck yeah Selena, suck my cock!"

And I start to suck.

Lips slowly tighten up, tongue gets to licking, and my head slowly starts sliding back and fourth. I close my eyes so in my drunk state I can pretend this is hubbies cock. But the size and shape constantly reminds me it isn't. I have no idea the other three cameras are capturing everything!

Mike sits in the hotel recliner still gripping my hair so I am on my knees sucking his cock but bent over with my ass up for their viewing pleasure. I want to impress the guys so much, I do not rush this blowjob. Taking my time. I also know when older guys have been drinking a lot they can take longer to cum.

Plus there is a deeply repressed part of me that has needed this for years. Being the perfect wife, mother and executive is utterly fucking exhausting and wildly boring. I needed something hot and wild.

As Mike gets a good grip on my hair with both hands and guides me mouth balls deep on his cock, I feel a pair of hands on my uplifted and exposed ass cheeks. I open my eyes wide to look into Mikes face and Pat's camera phone just as I feel a rock hard cock push into my drenched cunt!

I have no idea if it is Greg or Bob in me, but I'm unable to look as Mike is guiding my face up and down on his cock. I do hear them moan then proclaim deeply, "God damn you guys are gonna love this cunt! She is much tighter than the last one!"

Gawdddddd!! I nearly cum after just a few strokes in my cunt! I've never cum like that before, but I've never done anything remotely like this before either! I'm getting fucked in both holes at the same time and I'm loving it! I'd never ever fucking admit this though. Not even to the guys doing it to me.

Shocked as I hear whoever is behind me cum in my fertile cunt! God damn it I think to myself as Mike starts face fucking me faster! I'm not on the pill and had hubby fixed years ago. This could be dangerous for me.

From the grunting and groaning I realize it is Greg in my cunt. He pulls out quickly.

Bob takes his place instantly!

God damnnnnn!!!

Mike cums down my throat! He spends a couple more minutes luxuriating in my mouth before pulling my face off by my hair, but his hand is instantly replaced by Pat's as my mouth is pushed over his throbbing cock!

I am stunned. I keep cumming from this. I have no idea how many times! I completely loose track of time but manage to keep a running total of how many times my body is used to make this group cum! Four times in my mouth I know I swallowed a load of cum. Two of those times the cock tasted like my pussy when it was pushed in my mouth so I know that was the two that had my pussy first! But then I felt my pussy pounded on 5 different occasions. Stunningly one of these guys managed to get hard a third time?!?

At no point did I even register the camera phones always pointed at me. Between the alcohol, the shock, and my genuine desire to suck cock, I was oblivious.

The last cock pulls from my abused cunt after dumping its load in me. I'm allowed to collapse in a cum drenched mess on the bed as they start getting dressed.

I'm face down on the mattress trying to get my senses together. The alcohol has mostly worn off at this point.

Mike comes over and sits next to me.

"Here is the $2k you earned tonight Selena. Getting you to join our group has exceeded our expectations. We had no idea you were into this kind of thing, but are so pleased you are. This works out great for all of us. I'll make sure the guys always bring cash to our meetings to cover your 'services.'"

As I roll over to face him I see the other 3 guys behind him with phones all pointed at my naked abused body. My cunt is a swollen disaster. My lips are swollen to twice their normal size on my face. I have cum leaking from cunt and all over my face. I can see Mike is expecting a response from me.

I have zero clue where this is heading and still keep telling myself this ends here tonight in this hotel room. So my response is perfect for their plans, "Sure Mike. I had fun to. Never expected all of this tonight...."

They laugh and leave me there alone.

When I get home at 3AM hubby is passed out on the couch. I sneak up to my bedroom and pass out myself. When I wake up late for work at 9AM I grab my phone and instantly realize this might just be the beginning for me. Group text to the executive club from last night is a picture of my face splashed in cum, drenched in sweat, my mouth open obscenely wide, and one of the guys cocks resting on my lower lips as it is cumming!

This single picture could ruin my marriage and my career. And as the moments from last night come rushing back to me in bits and pieces, I realize they recorded it all! Hours of me sucking and fucking. Never resisting at any time. Ohhhhh fuck me. They paid me for it? I never said anything about any of it I realize. I just went with the flow to "be one of the guys" like I always have. Do they have video that makes me look like a paid whore??? And why did my body respond the way I know it did? I've never cum so many times in my life without a tongue and lips on my pussy before!