Executive Level

Story Info
After a long day, Mandy gets some dick from her son.
3.8k words
4.29
55.1k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

33-year-old Amanda "Mandy" Owens hummed to herself as she exited her car on Monday morning. She gave a deep breath to inhale the crisp and chilly autumn air and locked the her door.

The parking garage was nearly empty, the start morning shift not for another 2 hours. As usual, she texted her husband Spencer to let him know she'd made it safely as she clicked toward the elevator, sipping her cinnamon and pumpkin coffee.

She took the elevator up to the 4th floor, of which she was in charge over Information Technology at IncestisBest.

As she exited the elevator, the eyes of all her staff were upon her, just as she liked it. She wore a black low cut blouse with white polka dots along with a black skirt and heels.

"Good morning all," she greeted cheerfully.

Her staff returned the greeting as they got to work, their eyes following her as she proceeded to her office.

Sitting at her desk, she opened her laptop to reveal her wallpaper, the sexy slut on her knees, holding a cock in each hand, one black and one white, jizz covering her face and 32G tits.

She smiled at the image before opening her web browser to the website, the image greeting her of her stunning younger sister, Melissa on all fours, getting brutally sodomized by Mandy's 18-year-old son Sterling.

His thick 8 inch dick was lodged deep in his sexy 29-year-old aunt's ass as the still image caught a glimpse of their sordid incestuous passion.

Mandy's pussy got wet just thinking of what the full video would consist of, but that would have to wait. Upon opening her email, she saw a message from Kyle, summoning her to his office.

Standing, she checked herself over in the mirror, adjusting her massive bust before exiting her office, seeing one of her slut employees on her knees right outside the door and sucking the dick of a young intern.

Mandy smiled at them as she walked by, getting horny glances from nearly all she passed as she walked down across the compound.

As she entered the massive lounge area, she could see hundreds of various pornstars chatting it up while others were going at it full swing in the public view of all passing by.

Just the sight of it made Mandy's pussy wet as she finally arrived to Kyle's office, letting herself inside. She was instantly greeted by the sight of her boss' ass, Kyle's back to the door as he fucked Julie hard up her tight ass.

"OH MY GOD!!" Julie screamed, clinging on to the desk as Kyle pounded her, squeezing her big juicy tits.

Mandy chuckled, walking over to sit on one of the couches across from them as she watched.

"Hey what's up Mandy?" Kyle asked with his signature grin, continuing to destroy Julie's asshole, "I'll be with you in just a moment."

"Take your time," Mandy replied with a smile, raising her skirt and rubbing her pussy as she watched his dick slam into her friend's ass.

After about 10 more minutes and fingering herself to three orgasms, Mandy heard Kyle grunt loudly, beginning to pump his hot cream into her.

"Ohhhh shit..." he panted as he pulled out, some of his thick baby batter oozing from Julie's tattered ass.

"Mmmm..." Julie moaned, looking back at him as she tried to regain her energy, "that was great Kyle."

"So were you," he replied, smiling at her as he leaned down to kiss her.

Julie got dressed again and smiled at Mandy as she made her exit, Kyle grabbing two glasses and pouring some Jack Daniels for the two of them.

"Thank you Kyle," Mandy said, accepting the drink.

He nodded and sat at his desk, Mandy sitting down across from him. Even over the huge oak desk, she could still see the magnificent cock that had broken her, made her obsessed with the hung boss who fucked with the confidence and ease he used in running his massive empire.

"Well," he finally said after clicking through some files on his desktop, "as I'm sure you no doubt are aware, our annual film shoot is coming up."

"Of course," Mandy exclaimed, "it's the highlight of the year. Not to mention one of our biggest projects."

"Exactly," Kyle said with a grin, "now though I usually take lead. I was thinking that this year, I would give you the opportunity to take over."

"R-really?" she asked in shock, "I mean... I'd be honored but..."

Kyle grinned and held up his hand. "You're nervous, I know. But I know you can get it done. I can't think of any executive in the company better suited for the job. And if you need any help, you can always count on me."

Mandy gave a reassured smile and shook his hand. "Well then, I'll definitely do my best."

Kyle smiled back and nodded. Mandy then looked down, seeing his dick was swelling back up.

"Need some help with that, sir?" she asked seductively, taking off her blouse to reveal her soft tits in her black lace bra.

"Always," Kyle grinned, turning his chair to face her as she kissed him deeply before moving to take his cock down her throat.

******

Around 4:30, Mandy arrived back home after enduring 5 amazing rounds with Kyle, her throat, pussy and ass all sore and stuffed with his cum.

She opened the door, carrying bags of Chinese food for the family. Her son Sterling had beat her home, on the living room couch in his boxers and playing video games on the massive flatscreen.

"Hi son," she said with a warm smile his adorable yet manly face soon returned.

"Hey Mom," he replied, Mandy feeling his eyes following her sexy body as she walked past.

"Is your father home yet?" she asked, setting the bags down on the counter.

"Nope," Sterling answered, "probably another long day at the office."

Mandy nodded, softly rolling her eyes which made her son laugh. Behind the laugh however, she could see the lust burning in his eyes.

"Well since he's not here," she said, "you want to help Mommy get out of these restrictive clothes?"

He grinned and nodded, standing up upon which Mandy could see his fat cock throbbing through his underwear.

They made their way upstairs, Mandy heading for the closet to hang up her jacket, Sterling sitting on the foot of the bed, watching intently.

"Oh, such a long day," Mandy sighed with her back to him, "it feels so nice to just take off everything."

She slowly unbuttoned her blouse, hearing her son's breath tense behind her. His eyes were glued to her, her son always having been in love with his mother's breasts.

She smiled to herself and moved her hands down to remove her skirt, wiggling her hips a bit before sliding them down to reveal her shapely ass.

Sterling had now slid his hand down into his shorts and was slowly stroking himself.

"You're so damn fine, Mom."

"Thank you honey," she said with a warm smile, turning to him as she reached behind herself to unhook her burdened bra. "Do you want to see Mommy's titties?"

He bit his lip and nodded eagerly, Mandy giving a seductive smile before she let it drop, the boy's eyes going wide.

She approached and he looked up at her, Mandy giggling and giving him a nod to which he began to feel her up, a soft moan escaping his lips as her big, warm tits filled his big hands.

"Ohhh..." she moaned softly as she played in his hair, "Mommy's sweet boy..."

He leaned forward, flicking his tongue over the left nipple and then on to the right, beginning to suck them deeply, increasing his mother's soft moans of pleasure.

Their lips then met in a tender but fiery kiss, their tongues dancing in lewd, incestuous passion.

"Do you want to fuck Mommy now?" she whispered as their lips parted.

"Fuck yes..." he replied, Mandy pushing him back onto the bed before climbing over him.

Their lips met again, even more intensely as they grinded together, her panties over his shorts as their bare chests pressed together, his hands gripping and occasionally slapping her ass.

She then leaned back, sitting on top of him as she maneuvered herself to remove her panties as she then yanked his shorts down, his fat, thick cock nearly slapping her in the face.

"Damn, I love this cock..." she whispered, rubbing it softly before plunging it into her mouth.

Sterling howled, gripping the covers of his parents' bedspread as his mother began to hungrily attack his dick.

She sucked and sucked, her slender fingers massaging his balls as she slurped down his dick. Sterling's moans grew louder and louder, his hand finding the back of her head as he gently guided her along, Mandy's saliva oozing down his rigid shaft.

Even in the near dark of the bedroom, he could feel her eyes on him, locked intensely on his as she choked on her son's cock. She then pulled back up, Sterling getting to his knees and kissing her deeply, his hands again squeezing and groping her tits.

He began to suck the left again, Mandy moaning as she took the right for herself, using her other hand to rub her pussy. Sterling's hand soon found it as well, sliding his fingers gently into her wet cunt. As he remained on his knees, Mandy again set to sucking him off.

"Ohhhh yeah," he moaned, "Fuck, that feels good Mom..."

He watched her big tits bounce and slide across the bedspread, the blowjob made only more fantastic by the fact it was coming from his sexy mother. She fondled his balls again, looking into his eyes as she sucked him from head to root, soon beginning to lick along his shaft before swallowing him again.

"Oh my fucking god..." he groaned, "that's fucking amazing..."

Mandy's mouth glided up and down his dick as he held her head, groaning deeper as she worked her skilled mouth and throat on his entire length. At one point, she removed him completely, beginning to tease the head with her tongue before working it between her lips, Sterling almost shaking from the pleasure as he squeezed her tits to relieve some of the immense pleasure he was experiencing.

"Fuck, that's it," he groaned, "suck my cock Mom!"

Mandy however had other plans. She sat up and nudged him back again, Sterling on his back as she lay across his lap and began to suck his dick again. She began to suck him hard and furiously, Sterling groaning loudly as she did so, pausing on occasion to spit on his shaft and rub his dick against her soft boobs. He was in heaven, his cock soon being squeezed his mother's soft juggs as she slid them up and down his shaft while slurping lewdly on the head of his dick.

"Oh my fucking god..." he moaned, loving the sensation.

Mandy returned to sucking him off, slurping up and down his cock as he felt on her ass, Mandy simultaneously rubbing her pussy. She needed more however. She had to feel her son's big dick inside of her. When Sterling met her eyes, he instantly knew, his dick twitching with anticipation. With a devious grin, she crawled over him, their lips meeting in another sordid and deep kiss, Mandy's tongue colliding with his as he felt up her tits.

She then turned, her back to him as she adjusted his cock to slide her pussy right down his rigid pole.

"Ohhhhh yesss..." she moaned, beginning to bounce as soon as he was nestled inside of her.

She began to ride harder, their thighs slapping together as he held onto her bouncing tits.

"God, that feels so good!" Mandy cried, her son groaning beneath her.

"Fuck yeah..." he replied, moving his hands to hold her hips as he watched his mother's beautiful ass move up and down as she rode his dick.

She crashed down again and again, Sterling releasing loud groans of pleasure as he pinched and pulled at her stiff nipples. Mandy moaned, her pussy clenching his dick as his heavy balls banged against her swollen clit. Sterling's eyes rolled back as his moans grew louder, his mother's silky cunt gripping him all the more so as he thrust into her from beneath.

He grit his teeth as he buried his dick deeper and deeper into the very orifice by which he entered the world. Mandy cried out and squeezed her tits, shoving a hand to her pussy and rubbing her clit as her son fucked her with great ferocity.

"Oh my god... oh my god... OH MY FUCKING GOD!!" Mandy screamed as she came hard on her son's big cock, Sterling fucking her with raw, unbridled passion as he buried his dick to the hilt inside of her again and again.

Mandy's tits swung wildly as he kept up his frantic pace, her eyes rolling back as the sensations rushed through her body. She loved being fucked like a dirty whore, every thrust of her son's big dick making her pussy even wetter. She moaned and shuddered with each deep plunge, Mandy feeling Sterling's dick in her stomach. It felt amazing being inside of his mother. Mandy soon had a second orgasm.

Then a third.

Then a fourth.

Sterling held out, his face covered in sweat as his heart hammered in his chest. Mandy knew he was close but wasn't ready to be done with him just yet. After all, they had almost two hours before her husband began his commute home. After her fifth climax began to recede, she slowed down, letting Sterling's hands slip from her sweaty tits as he caught his breath. As he lay there panting, she slowly pivoted on his dick, turning to face him.

"Holy shit Mom..." he groaned softly as she smiled and kissed him deeply, beginning to ride his dick yet again.

They kissed again and again as her tits were pressed against his chest, his hands gripping her ass as she now fully took over, sliding her cunt up and down his rock hard cock. He squeezed and slapped her large bottom, both of them moaning and groaning loudly as the bed rocked beneath them. After a few more minutes of riding him, Mandy desired a taste of her own pussy.

Dismounting, she got to his side and slipped his dick into her mouth, Sterling moaning softly as her skilled throat caressed his dick. She teased him, slapping her soft tits against his cock, rubbing his balls as she slurped and licked on the head. He couldn't take much more, his only intention to dump a large wad of hot thick cum deep into his mother's warm, wet pussy.

Mandy however wasn't done toying with him just yet, sucking and slurping on his sloppy wet dick with even more aggression, Sterling groaning and writhing on the bed as he gripped her hair, feeling his cook lodged at the back of her tight throat. She looked up at him through her lust filled eyes and smiled at him as she pulled up and began to vigorously jerk him off.

"Whats wrong baby?" she asked innocently, "you want Mommy back on your big, hard cock?"

He could only muster a nod, her soft delicate hands squeezing his throbbing pole. She smiled and shook her head.

"Not yet baby..." she whispered as she smiled wickedly, licking his head and plunging her mouth down his shaft yet again.

Sterling could only watch time and time again as his dick rapidly appeared and disappeared back into her hungry mouth, her hands lightly squeezing his tense balls. Mandy's mind was in a haze as she savagely sucked her son's cock, his masculine scent flooding her nose as she buried her face into his crotch. She wanted him to cum so bad, always having reveled her lovers filling her mouth with their seed, which she hungrily would guzzle down.

But it was not to be. Sterling finally gripped her hair right in his fist and yanked her up, adjusting himself up to the point his slobbery cock was pointing right in her face.

"Get on your hands and knees, Mom." He commanded.

Mandy smiled. It wasn't often he asserted himself over her but she did love a man who took control. She complied, happily getting into position and wiggling her ass for her baby boy as she lay her head on the bed. He wasted no time in aligning his dick with her dripping cunt and sliding right back in, Mandy moaning softly as she felt his big dick enter. He began to fuck her hard, both of them moaning in unison as her big tits swung beneath her.

"Fuck yeah..." he groaned, his hands on her shoulder as he pounded her hard and deep.

Her pussy seemed to feel even more fantastic in this position, his sexy mother throwing it back against him, her ass thundering against his hips. Sterling watched his dick slam into her, his hand soon again gripping her hair for leverage as he picked up speed.

"OH MY GOD BABY!!" Mandy howled, gripping the covers tight in her hands, "FUCK ME!!"

"YES!" he growled, her pussy squeezing his dick.

He kept at it, Mandy's moans of satisfaction seeming to make his cock harden even more as he just kept right on fucking her. He slid his unoccupied left hand beneath her to squeeze one of her big juggs, so soft and slick with sweat as she was fucked furiously from behind.

"Fuck, you're amazing baby!" she cried, "Holy shit, don't fucking stop!"

Sterling only groaned in response, slapping her ass as he began to feel his orgasm approaching. He continued at his same speed, thrusting with urgency as his mother screamed louder and louder. He slipped his middle finger into her tight ass, Mandy moaning deeply as he moved it in sync with his thrusts, fucking her even harder.

"Oh my god, Mom... its so fucking good!" Sterling groaned, pumping with all his might.

Feeling that he was close, Mandy slipped from his dick and whipped around, kissing him deeply as she stroked him softly, pushing him back and soon climbing on top of him, Sterling feeling her wet pussy again swallow his dick. His cock was smothered in pleasure as soon enough was face was also by his mother's tits. Mandy began to ride him hard, slamming his pussy down his shaft.

She then pulled back enough to let him be able to see how amazing she looked as she rode him, harder and deeper as she drove down roughly upon him.

"FUCK YES!" she moaned loudly.

She fell forward, her sweaty, soft and mature tits sliding over his flat yet slightly muscular chest as they engaged in a deep and fiery embrace. Her lips then moved near his ear as she whispered:

"Cum for Mommy..."

Finally, at that very moment, Sterling's nuts exploded. His balls began to flex as she blasted his seed deep inside of his howling mother.

"YES!!" she screamed, bouncing still as she clawed at his chest, "I CAN FEEL IT!!"

"FUCK YESS!!" Sterling yelled, his ass leaving the bed as he was pumping hard into her, his thick and creamy jizz shooting out his swollen dickhead.

Mandy screamed in ecstasy, loving the potent and young man stuffing with his cum. Sterling kept cumming and cumming, giving her every last drop.

When he finally ran dry, he and Mandy kissed yet again, mother and son awash with incestuous passion.

******

Spencer Owens hummed as he entered the front door to his home, the smell of dinner dancing up his nose.

"Honey, I'm home!" he announced.

"In here Spence," Mandy called from the kitchen.

He followed the delicious aroma to find his son Sterling doing his homework at the table as Mandy was at the stove, cooking up some spaghetti in a tank top and cut off shorts.

"Hello honey," she greeted him, kissing him sweetly.

He took his seat at the table just as the backdoor opened to reveal Melissa.

"Hello family," she greeted, kissing all three on the cheek before taking her seat next to her nephew.

"Hey Mel," Spencer greeted her as Mandy set plates of food before them, "how was work?"

"Oh, very fulfilling," she said with a slightly mischievous tone her inept brother-in-law didn't catch as she squeezed Sterling's thigh beneath the table.

He grinned back at her, Mandy smiling lewdly at them both before playing the good wife and sitting down to eat next to her husband, oblivious to his son's cum still oozing down his wife's leg.

******

"Fuck yes!" Melissa cried as the bed rocked wildly beneath her while her nephew energetically fucked her in missionary.

Her cunt squeezed Sterling's dick as he picked up speed, savoring every moment of being in her sweet pussy. Mandy meanwhile sat in a chair across from the bed, rubbing her pussy as she squeezed her tits.

He groaned, buried inside of her to the hilt as she felt up his back.

"C'mon Sterling..." she whispered, "don't hold back now..."

12