Executive Level

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He panted, looking back at him mother, slowly rubbing her clit, who smiled encouragingly. He thus grunted and buried his dick back into his aunt's pussy.

"FUCK!!" Melissa howled, Mandy rubbing her pussy to the pace at which her son fucked her sister, pumping hard and fast at his aunt's cunt.

Sterling's face twisted with pleasure, bashing his way into Melissa's warm, wet twat. It soon clenched on his dick, Melissa grabbing his ass.

"YES!" she howled in pleasure, "FUCK MY PUSSY!!"

"Yes, yes, fuck your aunt!" Mandy moaned, her fingers plunging in and out of her pussy as she looked on intently.

He groaned and kissed Melissa passionately, picking up speed again as his aunt writhed and moaned beneath him, her pussy clenching around him as every thrust brought him closer to exploding.

Her pussy then suddenly convulsed and clenched his cock with an iron grip, Sterling's heart pounding in his chest as he began to erupt.

"FUCK!" he moaned as he began his aunt's sweet pussy, pumping his hot, thick spunk into her womb. Pleasure surged through him as her cunt massaged his firing dick.

The pair kissed tenderly as the last vestiges of his potent jizz emptied into her cunt. Mandy smiled as she watched the two of them come down from their orgasmic highs.

"That was fucking incredible..." Melissa panted as Sterling pulled from her stuffed pussy, a mixture of their juices oozing from her ravaged hole.

"Hell yeah!" he agreed, eliciting a laugh from his mother and aunt.

Mandy then crawled between them and licking her sister's pussy clean before turning her attention to her son's slick cock.

After both were cleaned of their evidence, Mandy got dressed and returned to her bedroom, smiling to herself as she heard her son and sister soon fucking yet again.

12