Executive Park: A Close Shave

Story Info
A youngish wife is given a deluxe shave by a college girl.
4.5k words
4.6
336.8k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Executive Park: A Close Shave

Summary: A youngish wife is given a deluxe shave by a college girl.

Note 1: Thanks to Rebecca from Housewives at Play for permitting the use of her artwork in this short but wicked tale.

Please note: this story was created to showcase the greatness that is Rebecca, and thus it contains many brief but wicked scenes.

Lastly, my writing, particularly my lesbian writing... and that's overall, not just within this story... has been greatly influenced by Rebecca's artwork, and especially by her Housewives at Play series (Book 1 originally rocking me to my sexual core). The entire voluminous series is sexually delicious, as are the many short graphic stories in the Hot Mom series, as well as Teenagers at Play.

Note 2: This is a Nude Day 2022 Contest Story so please vote.

Note 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing this story.

Executive Park: A Close Shave

"I just don't know," Hannah said.

"Trust me," Carolyn reassured her, placing her hand on her new friend's leg and already looking forward to a near future where she'd be dining between her legs... or vice versa... this newest young wife of the residential community as yet unaware of the secret lesbian community of wives and daughters... an intriguing variation on the Real Housewives... this time of Executive Park.

"But I've never done that before," Hannah demurred.

"No need. Here all the women have it done for them," Carolyn explained. "We even have our own young lady who grooms all the women in Executive Park."

"I still don't know," Hannah prevaricated.

"Trust me," Carolyn repeated herself. "Unless you choose to wear one of those long-legged bathing costumes from the early nineteen hundreds, you can't permit yourself to attend our summer pool parties with an overgrown bush."

"No, I guess not," Hannah finally admitted

"There's no guessing," Carolyn asserted, moving her hand ever so slowly up and down her new friend's leg... tempted just to spread those legs and nibble a quick lunch... but when welcoming a new addition to her community, it was always important to do it well... and with someone as naïve and conservative as Hannah, who she'd learned had only ever been with one man, her husband, couldn't be a more traditional approach... which was why the Executive Park female leadership had decided to bring in their young, redheaded seductress Brenda. "Our community is very welcoming, but it can also be very judgemental."

"But I've never had it done before," Hannah said.

"Although you have trimmed yourself?"

"Yes."

"Then it won't be too bad," Carolyn said. "You do wish to fit in around here, don't you?" The experienced mother of only one daughter knew the consequences of not following the strict code of the secret society... which was in essence complete obedience and secrecy. When she first saw her daughter getting fucked by her female neighbour by walking in on them when she'd forgotten her credit card and returned home unexpectedly, she'd freaked out... this being her first introduction to the secret lesbian society... and she hadn't taken it well at first... and was thus taught the hard way there were unexpected rules in her then new community:

1. All daughters eighteen or older were freeuse submissives for every mom in the community (freeuse meaning they were free to be used at any time... to eat pussy, to get fucked or to do the fucking).

2. Each mom was to declare her sexual preference within thirty days of moving into the community. Not gender preference: it went without saying they were all primarily lesbians; but the role of Mistress, switch or submissive (Carolyn had chosen switch after discovering she usually preferred being a pet, but sometimes she wanted to wear a strap-on and really fuck someone good).

3. Obedience and loyalty to the society came before husbands and any other family. (Compromising videos of each mom were filmed during the first months of her residence that would completely devastate her public image if they were ever revealed.)

4. Obviously, all of this was kept completely secret from any outsiders... including from their husbands. (Whenever possible that is: any husband who accidentally learned about any of his wife's indiscretions was quickly sold on the benefits (primarily the continuation of his very fat paychecks, but also the occasional chance to watch his wife in action) of permitting himself to be cuckolded by lots of women.)

"Yes, I do want to fit in," Hannah said, a little overwhelmed that she'd moved into such an exclusive community... her husband becoming its youngest CEO ever. Which made Hannah a very unusual 'mom' in this community since her daughter was only ten, and thus would need to be excluded from all the normal 'daughter' activities for a good number of years. (There was an umbrella corporation that controlled a number of Fortune 500 companies, each of which had a male CEO who was eligible to move his family into the gated community of Executive Park.)

"Good," Carolyn smiled. "I'll book you an appointment with Brenda. And for your convenience, she'll come to your home."

"Okay, if you're sure it's necessary," Hannah finally agreed, even though she still considered allowing another woman to shave her vagina quite nerve-wracking. Truth be told, she didn't even enjoy getting a massage.

"Trust me," Carolyn said. "You'll love the experience... and its results."

"Okay," Hannah repeated, even though she wasn't really okay with it.

The conversation shifted to an upcoming Friday afternoon bash, some details of which Hannah found confusingly vague.

.....

The first surprise for Hannah when Brenda arrived was that the woman who was doing her first ever Brazilian was quite young... and a college student.

The second surprise was how pretty she was, and how self assured, even forward.

"Hi Hannah, I'm Brenda," the redhead greeted as she removed her shoes and left them near the front door, always enjoying the chance to initiate a virgin into the community. (Not 'virgin' in the normal sense, but a virgin to this community.) Although she was still young enough to remember her own first lesbian encounter... with her cousin Becka in a tryst overseen by Becka's mother, who was Brenda's aunt...

She also vividly recalled her first adult seduction... with a friend of a friend's mom, this time overseen by various neighbours.

But for her, this was the ultimate honor... recruiting a new mom into Executive Park... and no way was she going to fail. She approached the young wife and kissed her on the cheek. "Welcome to the community."

"I'm Hannah," the nervous Hannah said unnecessarily.

"Yes, I know. I'm told you require my assistance."

"Yeah, but I'm not sure about this."

"Oh, trust me," Brenda said. "It's no big deal, and all the women are doing it these days."

"Really? They are?"

"Yes indeed," Brenda assured her, amused by how innocent this woman seemed to be.

"Will it hurt?"

"No, I promise," Brenda said, admiring the woman's body. Conveniently, she was wearing only a short blue robe.

"Okay."

"Now come into the bathroom," Brenda ordered, assessing very quickly that this woman was going to serve as a submissive... one of the rare moms whose principal role would be servicing the daughters.

"Okay," Hannah repeated, still very nervous.

Brenda took charge of the nervous woman's hand and led her into the bathroom. She set out her tools and said, giddy with excitement about the conquest ahead and wishing to reassure her, "I've done this for all my friends. Besides ..."

Brenda paused, repositioned herself and finished, "...don't you want to look neat and clean for the pool? And for your husband?"

"I guess," Hannah agreed doubtfully.

"Hannah," Brenda said warmly. "Don't be nervous."

"But you're so young."

"I'm nineteen," Brenda said, adding with some subtle flirtation she was sure this naïve and innocent woman wouldn't catch onto, "Which means I'm an adult for all legal intents and purposes."

"It just seems wrong," Hannah said, still finding this encounter so weird. Not just getting her vagina shaved... but by a girl only a year out of high school... whose mother she'd gone out for coffee with just last week.

Knowing she had to get this seduction moving... before the woman began to back away, or to entertain any serious second thoughts... said, "So c'mon. Take a seat."

"I'm embarrassed," Hannah said, still struggling with this.

Brenda got up, led Hannah to the toilet, gently guided her down onto the closed seat and said, "Silly, don't be. It's just a pussy."

"I guess," Hannah said again, the girl now on her knees between her legs... where her husband had once been... for like thirty seconds.

"We're both women here," Brenda said as she admired the woman's hairy pussy. "I've seen many pussies like yours before."

"I guess," Hannah kept on repeating.

"And a pretty one, too," Brenda complimented, knowing the insecurity many women had about their pussies.

"Really?" Hannah asked, her husband complaining that a pussy wasn't appealing enough to look at... or to lick.

"Let me guess: your husband doesn't go down on you," Brenda said as she reached for the scissors.

"No," Hannah admitted.

"Men," Brenda sighed. "They just don't understand women."

"He got close to it once, and complained it smelt weird," Hannah said, which had really gotten her self-conscious about her vagina.

"But he thinks his dick smells like roses and his cum tastes like champagne," Brenda scoffed, shaking her head disparagingly as she got to work snipping.

Hannah laughed, "I've never thought about it that way."

"And besides, a pussy doesn't smell weird," Brenda said, able to appreciate the bouquet of this woman's pussy, which was so perfectly captured within her abundance of pubic hair. Truth be told, she enjoyed a woman with hair covering her pussy, since it enhanced the natural scent of a woman. "It's a natural scent unique only to women."

"It is?"

"Yes it is," Brenda said, as she continued carefully trimming the area, while allowing her hot breath to blow ever so slightly onto the sensitive area. "It's one of the most heavenly scents in the world."

"I've never thought about it that way," Hannah repeated herself, trembling a bit as she felt the hot breath on her vagina, which was sending waves of warmth throughout her entire body.

"It also tastes unlike anything else in the world," Brenda added, allowing that idea to marinate before adding, "now don't move," before she began applying some moisturising lotion to the entire vaginal region.

"Okay," Hannah said, as she processed the teen's last statement. Had she really just said that? So therefore was she a lesbian? And if she was, did it make a difference? And whether or not, why was her vagina tingling, was it the lotion?

Brenda gave the woman some time to consider the thought she'd just inserted into her mind while she did what she did second best: trimming and shaving a pussy... which came just after her ability to turn a woman into becoming either bi or an outright lesbian... her current seduction rate just over ninety percent.

Her most recent two were the bride-to-be in a hairdressing salon ninety minutes before her wedding, while her mother looked on in shock...

... and just three days ago her former high school teacher... Mrs. Walker... in her home... even continuing to devour her pussy when her husband walked in.

Brenda then, on a sexual adrenalin rush after seducing her favourite high school teacher, made the husband watch as she fucked Mrs. Walker with a strap-on to multiple orgasms.

"All right," Brenda said, having done all she could with the scissors... admiring the ripe pussy that was meant to be eaten like a juicy peach... her mouth watering with anticipation.

"What makes a pussy pretty?" Hannah asked, as she looked down at the pretty redhead between her legs... recalling that a few minutes ago she'd called hers pretty.

Brenda took that question and the slight tremble from the wife as a sign, so she brought her fingers to her pussy and answered, "It can be various things. Pink lips that open like flower petals, for one."

"Oooooooh," Hannah moaned softly, confused as she felt the exploratory fingers and hot breath on her pussy region.

"Beautiful," Brenda said, gazing up at her prey.

"Brenda..." Hannah began, feeling suddenly overwhelmed as pleasure began growing inside her.

"And a moist clit," Brenda said, as she blew onto the swollen clit.

"W-w-what are you doing?" Hannah asked, peering down at the girl, who had her fingers spreading her pussy and her hot breath blowing not only onto her clit, but also inside her vagina.

"I'm preparing the area," Brenda explained incompletely, as she prepared herself to dive into the rattled woman's pussy, which was undeniably wet and stimulated from her soft, teasing touch. "Now hold very still."

"Okay," Hannah said, thinking the redhead was about to begin the actual shaving... but instead, she experienced the surprise of her life.

A moment before Brenda extended her tongue and began licking, she said in the smoothest tone ever, "Saturate the area...."

"Oh!!" Hannah moaned, as she felt the girl's tongue directly on her pussy.

"...the wetter the better..." Brenda continued, pressing her flattened tongue firmly onto the woman's dripping pussy, "mmm ..."

"Brenda, please stop," Hannah moaned, even though she made no physical attempt to stop what was happening.

"Just relax, Hannah," Brenda said, knowing she had her... knowing she now had the formerly straight woman right where she wanted her.

"But this is so wrong," Hannah said even as she moaned, as she felt the teen's tongue wriggle between her pussy lips.

"But doesn't it feel so right?" Brenda queried, as she probed the wet pussy.

"Oooh... unnhhh..." Hannah responded with incoherent gibberish.

As she attacked the clit, which was always the triggering key to making a woman give in completely, "Make sure the lips are good and swollen."

"Oh God," Hannah moaned, pleasure growing inside her unlike anything she'd ever experienced before... way more intense than getting fingered (often by herself) or fucked (occasionally by her husband).

"You taste so fucking good," Brenda purred, as she attacked the pussy.

"Please, oh...." Hannah began, even though she wasn't sure where the rest of the sentence should end up. Was she asking her to stop, or was she begging her to keep going... she didn't know.

"Come for me Hannah, come all over my face," Brenda purred as she kept licking, knowing this woman was going to burst, and soon.

"Ohhhh, God," Hannah whimpered, feeling an orgasm rising inside her.

"Yes baby, come for me, come for me now," Brenda coached almost like a midwife, as she really attacked the pussy and clit... going back and forth between them like a pleasure yoyo.

"Oh yes, don't stop, don't stop," Hannah cried, her confusion about what she wanted vanished, desperately reaching over and grabbing the back of Brenda's head and pulling her deeper into her wetness.

Brenda smiled smugly as she kept licking, and in another thirty seconds she felt and tasted the full flood of the woman's sweet cum.

"Ooooooooooh, fuck!" Hannah screamed, not someone who usually swore, but the intensity of her orgasm had her completely overwhelmed from the pleasure consuming her, bathing her in a euphoria she'd never before even come close to experiencing.

Brenda lapped up the sweet cum for a good minute... always enjoying the thrill of getting a woman off, and tasting the familiar yet unique nectar of her pussy.

When Hannah was finally spent, she released her hold on Brenda's head and looked down at her with a dazed expression.

"I think your pussy is now sufficiently moistened to be shaved," Brenda smiled, her face shiny with the wetness of Hannah's cum.

"I can't believe you just did that to me... or for me?," Hannah gasped through her laboured breaths, her body still flushed with the afterglow of reaching a rapture unlike any she'd ever experienced.

"I give all my clients the full treatment," Brenda smiled, as she reached for the shaving cream.

"And I can't believe I allowed you to do it," Hannah added.

"No worries, I didn't give you a choice," Brenda purred, as she spread some shaving cream onto her pussy region.

"No, I guess you didn't," Hannah chuckled awkwardly.

"And another reason not to worry," Brenda added, "whatever happens between us women when our men are at work is none of their business."

"Oh my God, I just cheated on Frank!" Hannah did worry, the concern suddenly occurring to her.

"Not so; you didn't," Brenda said as she reached for a razor.

"How did I not?"

"Does Frank go down on you? Ever?"

"No."

"Then he's taken himself out of the running by denying you a service that any sensible person would agree you're entitled to; therefore you weren't cheating when I was the one who provided it instead," Brenda said, which she knew wasn't really logical... but it most definitely was a fundamental belief of the secret society.

12