Executive Park: A Close Shave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think that's how it works," Hannah said, mortified by what she'd just permitted.

"If you think what we just did counts as cheating, then it might make you feel better to know that according to your definition, every last woman living in this community cheats on her husband on a regular basis," Brenda said.

"No, really? How so?" Hannah asked.

"Now be still, so I don't nick your sensitive skin," Brenda warned.

"Okay."

"You see, whether you knew it or not, when you moved here, you automatically joined a secret society," Brenda explained.

"I'm not following you."

"Every woman who lives here is actively bisexual," Brenda said bluntly.

"No way!"

"For instance, you know Ms. Carolyn, the lady who booked today's appointment for you?"

"Yes indeed."

"What do you think of her?"

"I think she's delightful! A real lady! I hope we'll become close friends."

"I agree she's a delightful lady. I also agree that soon you'll become much closer friends than you think."

"What do you mean?"

"Ms. Carolyn loves pussy," Brenda said. "And hers is delicious!"

"No!" Hannah gasped, trying hard to process this unexpected information.

"Yes, she also loves wearing a strap-on and fucking women's daughters," Brenda said.

"I don't know what to think!"

"Don't worry, since none of the grown women living here need to have jobs, you'll have lots of time to think about it," Brenda said. "And to explore your newfound sexuality."

"My newfound sexuality?"

"Don't pretend I didn't just give you the best orgasm of your life," Brenda smiled like the Cheshire Cat.

"I can't deny it was pretty intense," Hannah admitted.

"And that was just the beginning," Brenda said, as she kept meticulously shaving the pussy.

"I don't think that would be wise," Hannah said, still feeing guilty about what she'd allowed to happen.

"Oh, trust me. Now that your Pandora's lesbian box is open, it will consume you."

"But I'm not a lesbian."

"Neither am I," Brenda claimed, although she wasn't certain that was true... since she had very little interest in men. "I like both pussy and cock."

"I've never even thought about being with a woman," Hannah said.

"No? Then what are you thinking about right now?" Brenda asked. Having finished shaving Hannah's entire pussy region, she stood up and pulled her blouse over her head to reveal she wasn't wearing a bra. Which meant her teenaged-firm DD tits we now fully displayed.

Hannah's eyes flew wide open. Talk about someone redirecting her attention!

Brenda next unbuttoned her short shorts and slid them down her legs, revealing she also wasn't wearing any panties. "Now comes your payment for my services. Follow me."

"W-w-what p-p-payment?" Hannah stammered, as the naked redhead took her hand and led her into her own living room.

"First let's get this robe off of you," Brenda said, ignoring the woman's question.

Before she knew it, Hannah was also naked, and shivering slightly as the redhead embraced her and kissed her. She'd never wondered what it might be like to kiss a girl... but the moment Brenda's soft, sensual lips were pressing against hers, she melted into the girl. This kiss was so much more intimate than any she'd ever experienced with a boy or a man. Tender vs rough... intimate vs aggressive. Large breasts pressing against hers vs hairy chest.

The kiss lasted several minutes... before Brenda finally broke the kiss and asked, "Are you ready to pay for my services?"

"I don't have any money in the house," Hannah said. "You don't take credit cards, do you?"

"No worries," Brenda said, which seemed to be one of her favourite expressions, as she grasped both of Hannah's hands, sat down on the edge of an easy chair, spread her legs, and looked up at Hannah, "my fee isn't financial."

"Oh," Hannah said, realizing what Brenda was requiring.

"We both know you want to," Brenda smiled, seeing Hannah's mixture of confusion and lust.

Hannah couldn't explain why. But God help her, she did want to. She wanted to taste this girl's pussy. She wanted to return the pleasure she'd been gifted.

Still grasping her hands, Brenda watched as after a brief hesitation, Hannah lowered herself to her knees and looked at Brenda's pussy.

Brenda placed Hannah's hands on her own upper thighs, released them, then grasped both sides of Hannah's head. "I charge all my friends the same," Brenda smiled, then watched as from her own volition, the pretty woman leaned forward, ready to lick her.

"Seems the least I can do," Hannah agreed, as she extended her tongue and tasted her first pussy. "Mmmm," she moaned, the moment she tasted the teen pussy.

"That's it, Hannah," Brenda encouraged her, as she watched the young mom lick her and discover the tantalizing taste of a pussy.

"You taste so good!" Hannah gasped, in awe of the unique taste.

"All women do," Brenda said, which from her experience was the truth.

"Mmmmmm," Hannah said, as she explored and licked every crevice of the girl's pussy.

"No worries; around here, you'll be able to find your share of ripe teen pussy whenever you want it," Brenda said.

"Mmmmmm," Hannah repeated, as she hungrily licked the pussy, wondering if every pussy tasted this good... so much better than sucking a cock... so much yummier than swallowing cum.

"Yes, and you're a natural little pussy licker," Brenda moaned, knowing she'd be very popular in the secret society with the wives as well as the daughters.

"You think so?" Hannah asked, not sure whether she was doing it right.

"Oh yes," Brenda said. "And you look so fucking hot between my legs."

"I do?"

"Yes, you do," Brenda said, as she leaned back and ordered, "Now eat my pussy, my sexy novice pussy muncher."

"Okay," Hannah replied, obeying the command, and wanting to get the teen off... dying to taste her full flood of nectar.

"Oh yes," Brenda moaned a minute later, as Hannah really began attacking her pussy.

Hannah tried to replicate what Brenda had done to her, and she got more and more excited as she heard Brenda moaning... and more determined to get her off.

"Oh yes, we're nearing the final lap... don't stop now," Brenda urged her on, as her orgasm rose inside her.

Hannah slid two fingers inside the wet pussy and finger banged the teen, while also sucking her clit between her lips, sending Brenda ballistic!

"Oh, fuck yes!" Brenda screamed, as her orgasm erupted out of her in an instant, from the double barrelled pleasure.

Hannah was astonished when Brenda screamed, and wetness sprayed out of the teen and all over her own face. She was a squirter! Hannah pulled her fingers out and buried her face in the leaking pussy and hungrily licked up the pussy cum with reckless hunger.

"Ohhhhhh," Brenda moaned, surprised at how good this woman was for a first timer.

A few minutes later... Brenda was dressed... Hannah was still naked... and the teen grasped the woman's tits, kissed her one more time and said, "Welcome to the community, sexy."

"Thanks," Hannah said, her head still spinning with what she'd allowed to happen to her and what she'd just willingly done... and wanted to do again just as soon as she could.

"You're going to be very popular around here," Brenda said, playfully slapping her ass.

As Brenda went to leave, opening the door, Hannah wanting to see her again... soon... she asked, "Can I call when it's time for a trim?"

"Sure," Brenda smiled with a soft giggle, knowing she was a lifer, "You've got my number."

Epilogue:

By the next day, all Hannah's doubts had vanished, and she was officially christened into the club by servicing the queen bee: Mrs. Wilson.

A day later, she enjoyed an afternoon of sun and fun... with her newly shaved pussy... at the weekly Tuesday afternoon picnic... where she serviced seven pussies and was fucked by a cucumber to orgasm. All of it right out in the open where all the mothers and daughters (the ones who were old enough) could see.

Hannah soon became very popular among the senior high school students and college girls... becoming the go-to wife to please them all...

A couple weeks later, Hannah met Brenda's mother again, this time for lots more than just coffee, who'd had her fourth child several weeks earlier.

A few weeks after that, Hannah seduced her own sister-in-law when she came to visit. This was an assignment by Mrs. Wilson... which included using her newest gift of a Sybian that was sent to her by her older sister who'd visited a week earlier, who hadn't needed much convincing, and who'd really enjoyed getting better acquainted with her kid sister.

THE END

Maybe I'll return to Executive Park for other fun stories in the future... or maybe I won't.

....

....

....

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Thanks again to the amazing Rebecca, who generously allowed LOTS of her artwork to be used for this and other stories.

If you enjoyed Rebecca's artwork and this story (and even if you hated the story, I'm sure you loved the artwork), please feel free to check out my other Rebecca collaborations:

Straight Housewife Blackmailed (2014)

"Moms & Daughters": A Family Affair (2015)

Summer of Slut: MILF Challenge (2015)

Coming Out in Costume (2015)

New Family Tradition: Lezmas Eve (2015)

1950s Series (2016-present)

Milf's Teen Crazed Cunt Fantasy (2016)

Best VDay Ever: Mom & Daughter (2018)

Twisted: Blackmailed into Incest (2019)

A Mother-Daughter Lez Camp (2021)

Jasmine June 2022

12