All Comments on 'Executive Privilege Ch. 05'

by Keat

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Chapter

Glad to see that the story is continuting. Ireally enjoy it and look forward to reading the next installment. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great continuation!

Waiting to hear Kevin's calling Lisa

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The biggest problem with America

and the loving wives section is you writers that write crap like this. There is nothing sexy about it. Hey how many times can you eat McDonalds before you start puking. How man cocks can Lisa take before you start to puke. You are evidently a little man who wishes that he could be an executive big shot.

That's ok because the company is going to be sued for sexual harassment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Gag

Don't bother reading this crap. It sucks.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
yuck no way

That is gross thinking fro someone to even think that.

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
keep it coming

Keep it coming. Loved the story. Loved the detail.

ohioohioover 17 years ago
please ignore the complainers

Many of us are enjoying each new installment, and looking forward to the next one!

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
MORE PLEASE

I have been anxiously awaiting this new installment and was very pleased..It went where I was hoping it would go, all I can say is "More please"

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I like the series

I see this as a metaphor on working somewhere below the top rung of a large corporation. Keep the installments coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
twist ending

how about jim have some balls and blow the whistle on this crap. give it a twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep going

I don´t understand the Moral Morons, they don´t like these stories, but keep coming back and reading them.

I like your stories, but don´t believe they are real, however I met some guys and gals that perform such behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Enjoyed this chapter

For (m)e the topos of 'male sex object' is very stimulating and thus reading this chapter, especially the latter part, was a nice turn on.

All the detailed description is part of that, but what I liked best is that you violated the taboo without having to go into violence.

There are quite a lot of stories on the net whith males in a 'weak' position, but too many of them overcompensate by going to extremes and creating scenarios which are just revolting (for me to read).

None of that in your story, just picturing another way of having sex, and having fun of it.

thanks, hope there will be more chapters soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
who'd have thought

Didn't see that coming but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it. Forget about the moral morons let them go elsewhere but keep writing for those that definatly appreciate your style. You have got this story set for a long run with so many options keep it up keep it classy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Turn about is fair play

Only right that Jim gets to learn what Lisa goes through first hand. Not that I wish it to turn in to a man/man fest.

Now that Lisa has enjoyed watching Jim humiliated I hope that she gets the full treatment from Kevin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY

GREAT BUILD UP - KEEP IT COMING

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Really Enjoyed This chapter

Wow -- I actually think I'd like to experience what Jim did this time -- without the initial pain of course! There are some typos and you substituted Kevin's name for Dean's, which can make your reader pause to figure out who/what.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent

This may well be the best story on literotica and this is the best chapter. The scene-setting is wonderful and the pace perfect. I have been back to this story so many times for 'bedtime reading'. I hope you write more!

loveable_guyloveable_guyalmost 12 years ago
Worded perfectly

I, also, have been fucked in the ass by another male. You described the submission exactly as I felt, and loved it.

Enjoyed listening to Lisa's assesment of her husbands humiliation. A smirk should be on her face after watching him.

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Well written sex scenes

but really, IMHO belongs in Gay Male. Just much homo activity to qualify as hetero sex in any way, shape or form.

And where does it all end? What is the conclusion to it all? They just go on living in this abhorrent, amoral fashion? The bill always comes due from behavior outside the lines of deceny, and I wander if you are going to show it.

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
More lead up

Once again kudos to the Anon Shakespeare. As for category, the dynamic of keeping a wife while being subjected to all this degradation definitely makes it LW material. I'm not a fan of mm stuff, but I can tolerate reading it and see that things are leading up to the Kevin/Lisa encounter. Once more, good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a great chapter. The best I have read. Loved the way Jim is humiliated and made to submit to the dominant male in front of his wife and Emily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The best I read till now. Jim's submission to the superior male in front of the two wives has been brought out beautifully.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous