Executive's Slut Ch. 01b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds in the office attack my ears with confusion. This is a primal act of mating. An alpha taking his mate. I have never been taken like this. It is consuming. It is dominating. It is controlling and powerful. IT IS EVERYTHING.

I orgasm on his cock, pressed against a wood surface. I cry out amid all the other sounds. The grunting from behind me. The gasping and moaning coming from my mouth and his. His flesh smacking against my flesh. We can't be in his office but I open my eyes and we are ... this is happening in his office and that realization causes another peak in my orgasm.

Suddenly, he pulls out of me. Suddenly, I am empty of him and despite the orgasm, I feel frustrated by the emptiness. He pulls me back from the desktop and turns me to him. I sink to my knees which turns out to be what he wanted, anyway. He holds his cock to my face, his cock covered in my juice, my cum, my orgasm. I open my mouth wide and he pushes it inside. I close my lips around it. One of my hands grasps my breast while the other finds my empty, slick, gaping pussy. I continue to fondle myself as he is now fucking my mouth, occasionally driving into my throat but only for a moment. His fingers grasp my head with my hair. He fucks my mouth but it is different, not as powerful or pounding. I feel his cock swell and pulse in my mouth and feel him tense.

"Take it all, my submissive slut. Take it and swallow it. Show me you are mine."

God, yes! Cum in my mouth. Give me your seed. Cum in any hole, anywhere.

I feel the first spurt and I try to gulp it down but I am surprised by the volume. His need must have been great. Before I can finish gulping there is another spurt and another. He pulls out of my mouth and some cum escapes onto my lips and my chin. I look up at him. He is smiling. A finger pulls the wayward cum up to my lips and I suck it off his finger.

"Well done."

Looking up at him, kneeling naked at his feet, I smile back.

12