Executive's Slut Ch. 07

Story Info
THE VICE PRESIDENTS. Karen is shared within the office.
5.1k words
4.73
20.7k
18
4

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers

CHAPTER 7: THE VICE PRESIDENTS

"Karen! God, you look hot! You're going to inspire me to lose some weight."

Sarah jumped up from behind her desk and gave me a huge hug, then a full kiss on the lips. I arrived at the Trinity Enterprises corporate office building as most people were leaving for the day. Mr. Baldwin asked me to attend a special planning meeting he called for his Executive Vice Presidents. They were meeting at the moment in the glassed conference room at the back of the Executive Suite. I wasn't really there for the meeting but the 'social' time afterward for him and his three Vice Presidents. And, there was no illusion about why I was asked to be here.

"They about done with the meeting?"

Sarah looked behind her. "Yeah, they should be done soon." She watched my face when she continued, "I can tell he is excited to share you with them." My smile tells her I am just as excited. She asks, "So, how is it being a complete slut?"

"He's told you, then?" She nodded, a smile growing on her face. "I love it. You experienced that."

She nods and leads me, "He said you could wait in his office. And, yes, I do know that. Thanks, again, by the way for that night with us. Tom is still talking about that night. Could we do it, again?"

"Your husband liked it, huh? He sure got hard fast watching us in a 69." We both laughed. Mr. Baldwin suggested the meeting between me, Sarah, and her husband. I was surprised but after that moment in the small office.... I considered he was reacting to that comment from the man. "I'd love to. You've been so helpful to me, Sarah. Spicing up your sex life is the least I can do." Sarah shook her head, thinking about something but letting it pass. I let it pass, too.

She left me to see how they were doing in the meeting.

* * * *

Sarah knocked on the door and entered, moving directly to Mr. Baldwin to whisper in his ear. "She's here."

He smiled and whispered his instructions. "Tell her I want her undressed to stockings and heels. I'll call her in a minute. Are you ready to go home, Sarah?"

"Yes." She winked at him. "Have fun."

The three Executive Vice Presidents had carefully watched the exchange but had heard none of it. Sarah closed the door after she and Mr. Baldwin stood, clicked a remote and the large flat screen in the room came to life. "The meeting is concluded, gentlemen. Before we open the bar, though... I have a separate treat for us tonight."

The screen was a shot into his office. He would have the hidden camera removed tomorrow. A woman provocatively dressed in a tight-fitting dress with deep cleavage and a very short skirt was seen and turning to the door. Sarah also came into view. They hugged, Sarah transmitted what she had been instructed to convey, kissed each other and left. The interest in the room increased when they saw her reach behind her back and fumbled with something. They realized what when her dress gaped open more and slid off her shoulders and down her arms revealing a lace bra that barely covered the nipples. They watched hushed as the dress was pushed over her hips and down her legs. The woman stepped out of the dress and carefully spread it over one of the chairs. They were shocked at the comfort she displayed as she then reached behind her back and her bra sagged. Her bikini panties were next. She stood naked except for the thigh-high stockings and her high heels. She moved idly to the window and looked outside, one hand moving to cup a breast.

"You hired a prostitute, James?" NO. "An escort, then?"

"No, gentlemen. Karen Samson."

The VP of Operations mused, "Samson... I've heard that name... a Samson went to India."

"Yes... and he divorced her to hook up with a woman there. He decided to stay in India. I seriously question the man's judgment." He paused. They all watched her roam the office looking at pictures, awards, and back to the window. "An interesting woman. Abby and I have a relationship with her now. Her life has opened up considerably, to put it mildly."

"She's coming in here... dressed like that, James?"

Another added, "What's going on, James?"

He chuckled, "Just a little something as my thanks for the excellent work and dedication. The corporation is doing very well... she's excellent at relieving tension... and pleasing." They all laughed. He picked up his cell and called.

* * * *

I step out of his office completely unaware the men have been watching me. If I had known, though, it would have just added to my excitement. I am different after spending the three days with that man and in keeping his encouragement that I would need more, Mr. Baldwin came up with this idea. Yes, I was excited. Four cocks in an office setting? It had everything: a provocative atmosphere of the offices; Mr. Baldwin being in a position to motivate and align his senior people; being shared with others; and... did I mention four cocks?

All heads were turned my way through the glassed wall as I exited his office and boldly stepped the short distance to the conference room. I noticed but didn't think anything about it, as Mr. Baldwin pointed a remote to another wall.

The men all stood as I pulled open the conference room door. I smiled at each of the men and stepped confidently to Mr. Baldwin at the head of the table. Each step in my five-inch heels sent a vibration that jiggled, bounced, and swayed my breasts. The three Vice Presidents brazenly appraised my body. The slickness I felt at my inner thighs might even have been evident to their eyes as several shifted their eyes to my bald pussy.

I stepped to Mr. Baldwin's side. His arm came around my back under my arm and boldly cupped a breast. "Gentlemen... Ms. Karen Samson. As I mentioned, Karen is very special to Abby and me. As a favor to me, she's agreed to add her own special way of thanking you all for your efforts and our success."

I smiled sweetly. It must have looked a bit odd, a sweet smile from a mature woman standing all but naked in their conference room ready to have sex with them all. But it was a strange thing. Since those three days, there was something different about me. I was still the same in terms of lacking general confidence and interest in making decisions. I was still the same in terms of an overwhelming desire to serve and please the Baldwins. But, now, after being given direction regarding sex, I boldly approached my effort to comply. Before like when Mrs. Baldwin had her friends over, I would comply but there was tentativeness, even awkwardness, in my compliance. That was gone. It was as if that man had found a switch inside me. The mere indication of sex and my compliance was direct, confident, and energetic. The only situation where confidence exuded from me. My body, like now, was fully aroused and ready to perform anything for the pleasure of others. My nipples were hard, my pussy lubricated to the point of seeping.

Mr. Baldwin was rolling a nipple as he introduced each of the Vice Presidents, adding something about their areas of responsibility. They each gave me a nod as I turned my focus to each as they were introduced. Mr. Baldwin then gave my bare butt a pat to send me to greet each of them myself... in my way.

I stepped away from Mr. Baldwin and up to the closest corporate officer. I put my hands on his chest over his suit jacket and looked into his eyes, "Sir... I hope you accept Mr. Baldwin's offer of his appreciation." The man glanced over my shoulder and smiled at his boss. The smile of appreciation to him turned to lusty anticipation as his gaze returned to me. His hands tentatively found my nakedness but quickly became bolder in the way men of power seem to do with ease. His hands roamed my back and butt as I leaned into him and offered my lips. His hand on my butt pulled me into his body. I felt how hard he already was under his clothes as he pulled me harder against it. The other hand took a breast and openly fondled it as we kissed.

I repeated the action to each of the three men. It was the last one, the one who was responsible for operations globally, the one who was responsible for India, and the project that had Gerald gone from my life where he found interest in another woman, even if I had been cheating, too. Events that ultimately moved me step by step to being released to accepting what I could be, wanted to be and was now. Although I would be acting as Mr. Baldwin's gift to all these men, I felt a personal wish to thank this man.

Jackets and ties were discarded as I prepared drinks from a bar that appeared in the credenza under the flat screen on the wall. The men were now congregated on one side of the massive conference table as I ferried the drinks to them before standing by Mr. Baldwin. I wasn't drinking. I presumed I would find myself otherwise occupied. Mr. Baldwin moved me in front of him as he stood before the others in a small circle. I leaned back against him as his arms traveled under mine and his free hand caressed my naked front, fondling a breast, rolling a nipple, sliding down my stomach to the top of my pussy. I watched the men's eyes as they followed his hand. He leaned his head into my hair and whispered. I licked my lips, took a step forward, and dropped to my knees before the other three.

My hands began working the belt and zipper of the man in the middle. Drinks were temporarily put to the side as the other two fumbled with their belts and zippers, slacks being pushed down their thighs like the man I was helping. I presumed they took up their drinks but I was focused only on the one cock I took with my gaping mouth and the two I took with my hands. It was awkward as I shifted my mouth from one cock to another while also wanting all three to be stimulated. But I managed.

I don't know how long it had been that I was sucking cock. Time didn't seem to function when I had a hard cock near me. I felt my arms being pulled up. I reluctantly released the cocks and followed the pulling as I stood. I glanced behind to find Mr. Baldwin relaxed in one of the conference chairs, another drink in his hand, contentedly watching. He smiles and winks at me. Though he might join in at some point, he intends me as their reward tonight. I smile back at him and turn my attention back to the men who were quickly shedding the rest of their clothes.

The hard cocks available are no more than average in any way. It is something I can't help doing. After those days at that man's house, after all that fucking and sucking, after being opened to anal, deepthroat, double-penetration, and airtight, but especially after all those big black cocks, my eyes perform a comparison like an obsessed woman on a strict diet automatically gages portion sizes. It is not at all that size really matters. Size has its effects and those effects are wonderful to experience but it is not everything. And for me, someone whose pleasure comes as much from giving pleasure as much as the cock I experience, the size is an unconscious gaging to determine my approach and variation potential for the experience to follow. I immediately know with these men that all of my holes can be easily used.

I expect to be put on the table in some way and I am. I am boosted up, sitting on the edge of the table. I lay back, my legs dangling over the edge. The first man, the marketing and administration guy, raises my ankles to his shoulders. For a moment he gazes at my open and exposed bald pussy. I know I am dripping wet. I know the lips are probably parted with anticipation and readiness. My eyes boldly seek his as the head of his cock contacts my pussy and parts the opening. I smile at him, a hungry, lusty smile of offering and encouragement. His eyes captured in my gaze; he slams his cock fully into me. His fucking is aggressive and strong and he doesn't slow for several minutes. Then, he pulls out and I seek out the next man to take my legs over his shoulders. I look into his face gazing at my pussy. The emptiness I feel is reflected by the empty hole of my pussy. I clench my muscles as if there is a cock inside and I know my pussy is calling to the man, opening and closing before his eyes. He slams his cock into me and resumes fucking me strongly. The third is the same and the rotation is established. Several minutes, approximately, as nobody refers to a clock or watch, they simply fuck. Each man grunting, gasping, groaning. My own gasps and moans join theirs unabashedly, unconcerned about noise, unconcerned about the wall of glass or the tall windows on the opposite wall.

A sense of increased urgency develops as the fucking rotates through the men. When not fucking me, the men begin stimulating me with hands and fingers, mauling my breasts, pinching, pulling, twitching, and rolling my nipples, and doing similar actions to my clit. I cry out loudly as the orgasm crests and my body lurches on the table surface. My hips rise up and I feel my thighs roughly pulled back into the man as he spurts cum into my spasming, clutching pussy. He pulls out and another cock begins plowing my quaking pussy with the same determination.

With three loads of cum filling my pussy, the last of the men staggers back and collapses into a chair against the glass wall. My legs hang limply over the edge of the table. I am gasping from my own experience, an orgasm that peaked and repeatedly peaked as each man drove for his sequential climax. I slide off the table to my feet. I knew I wasn't done. I didn't want to be done. Mr. Baldwin only told me what was happening. He didn't set boundaries about what was happening. But I knew the expectation was to fully sate the desires of these men. It was a reward but was also manipulation, control, buying their allegiance and loyalty. At this moment, I was a tool and I would be a very effective tool.

All three men are sagging in chairs. I step to each of them, bend over to kiss them, offer my thanks for their seed, and feel their hands invariably cup my hanging breasts. I then step to Mr. Baldwin, the only one still dressed, though his cock is out, hard, and clutched in his hand. I smile down at him, lightly caress it with my fingertips, but continue moving to the bar where I refill glasses and distribute them to the men. Then, as the other men relax, recover, I kneel before Mr. Baldwin and take his cock in my mouth. After two strokes with my mouth, I take him fully into my throat. I look up and he smiles at me.

I quietly ask, "Are you pleased, sir?"

"Very pleased." The next he whispers, "Now... show these men what a slut you really are. Fuck me with your ass."

"Gladly, sir!" I leap up and turn my back to him. I step backward with my legs on the outside of his. When I am over his hips, I grasp his cock between my legs and sink my pussy over it, taking his cock deep inside. He whispers in my ear, again. I giggle, "Lubrication, sir." He chuckles and pinches my nipples as I rise up and off his cock only to shift slightly to sit back down, wiggling my ass and his cock until I feel it pressing at my tight asshole. I grunt as I press the head past my sphincter. He groans, I gasp and grunt as I press my body down harder on his cock, slowly sinking over its length, it moves deeper and deeper into my anal passage.

Seated on his thighs, I rise up and drop back down. The men in front of us are agape at the display as they realize my coming off and back down took him in my asshole. Mr. Baldwin, to leave nothing to assumption, opens his legs wider, which opens my legs wider. His fingers pry open my pussy lips and hole, displaying my empty pussy to them. I couldn't help but give the men a wicked smile but I was quickly consumed with the lust rebuilding to another orgasm and a need I could feel from Mr. Baldwin's straining beneath me. His fingers continued to stimulate me, rubbing my clit, dipping into my pussy, pinching and twisting my nipples. That man in the house told me I was an anal slut when I orgasmed during anal fucking without other stimulation. I didn't know such a thing was possible but anal has been exciting since being introduced to it by him. I knew I was going to orgasm in front of these powerful men and I wanted to. But, only part of the reason was my own pleasurable experience. Mr. Baldwin was the alpha among these men and I wanted to reinforce that with the most powerful orgasm, yet.

When my orgasm broke over me, my body shook violently. My eyes rolled back for a moment but Mr. Baldwin's thrusting up into me and finger manipulation never ceased. My ass clamped around his cock like a vise. He came at that moment. We both strained, bodies tensed and rigid, quaking with built-up energy suddenly being released. I collapsed back into him, my legs obscenely spread, cum leaking from around our joined parts. I could feel his ragged breath in my hair. I slowly sat upright, then stood, his cock dragging out of my cum-filled ass. I turned my back to the others and bent over to kiss Mr. Baldwin. "You were magnificent as always, sir. Thank you." He smiled back to me while his fingers pinched my nipples hard enough to make me flinch slightly.

He whispers to me, "You are showing your gaping, cum filled hole to them."

I smile wickedly, "I know." It was all a thrill, especially that it all pleased him by being the slut he desired me to be.

Another drink and this time I joined them. I sat across Mr. Baldwin's lap, my legs hanging over the arm of the chair. The men talked. I was a plaything and so remained quiet. Mr. Baldwin's fingers played over my body. When his fingers went to my pussy, I dropped one leg to the floor to give him the access he wanted. I purred as he played at my pussy. Occasionally, he would dip a finger inside, then bring it up to my lips. It was a fun game and it had the desired effect on the other men. Mr. Baldwin, too. His hard cock was pressing into my butt.

He apparently felt it was time, too. He pats my thigh for me to rise. He mutters loud enough for all of us to hear, "We need more room. I have some ideas for us to use her."

The men look at me. I shrug my shoulders. I have no idea what he has in mind. But I smile. Whatever it is, I am sure it will be different and exciting.

I follow him out of the conference room. The conference room is walled by glass. It is very open and exposed. Yet, leaving it somehow feels very exposing as the other men and I follow Mr. Baldwin out into the open common area between their offices and past Sarah's cubicle. Then, I see what he is doing. He is going to the visitor reception area and the sofa. The other men are visibly nervous. They are next to the door leading out into the rest of the building. I remember Sarah confirming with Mr. Baldwin that she would engage an additional lock that even the cleaning and security people couldn't open.

I feel my body slowly release the tension of the change in the situation but I then feel it heighten, again. I put nervousness about the door away and the anticipation of what Mr. Baldwin has conjured up replaces it. I don't look but two of the men stop next to me and their hands rub my ass. I don't look because Mr. Baldwin has made eye contact with me and there is a mischievous grin on his face. His cock is semi-hard, sticking out in front of him. He is bigger than the others by a couple inches. There I go again, thinking about size. But I smile. I do so enjoy having a cock like that to please... and enjoy.

My hands drop and they find the cocks of the two men next to me. They are both hard. My own body is energized... ready for anything Mr. Baldwin might have in mind... whatever it is... suggestion to the men... expectation for me. The difference is thrilling. I know that whatever he is thinking he expects me to do and I am certain to fulfill because he expects it. It is impossible for my pussy and body to be more ready but a new warmth floods me. But my pussy has already had three loads of cum and my ass one load. My nipples are as hard as pebbles, my clit is engorged, my pussy and ass are leaking, and my inner thighs are slick with combined juices. I return his mischievous smile. I am ready for anything.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers
12