Executive's Slut Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Baldwin became a choreographer. He announces, without asking me, that they are going to double-penetrate me and the couch gives them the room for it. He doesn't ask me for two reasons. The first is the biggest: after the time I have been with him, he fully accepts I will do whatever he wishes. The second is also big, though: after those days with that man, even the Baldwins have double-penetrated me with Mrs. Baldwin using one of her larger strap-on dildos and he knows how I enjoy it. Now that I was able to orgasm anally, vaginally, and clitorally, the combination was explosive.

Mr. Baldwin directed the bodies. The men eagerly complied. One lying on his back on the sofa, I sat on his hard cock and leaned down and began kissing him, then the next man knelt behind me, opened my ass cheeks, and pressed his cock at my closed asshole. The man was tentative, clearly never having done anything like this before... certainly not with their wives. Mr. Baldwin gave directions like a porn director.

"Don't worry about her, Bill. She can take it... hell, she loves it, don't you, dear?"

I break the kiss and look over my shoulder at the man behind me, Bill Turner, the Financial VP. My eyes are already filled with lust in anticipation, "Yes... yes, I love it. Stick your cock in me, sir. Force my ass open and fuck me."

Mr. Baldwin chuckles. My words are like an injection of an aphrodisiac to the man. He presses hard against my hole. I hear him grunt and feel the opening stretch. My asshole didn't resist all that much, though. I have been frequently fucked in the ass since those big black cocks initiated me to the pleasures. Mrs. Baldwin also enjoys putting butt-plugs up my ass as I spend my day around the house. All of my plugs now have colored glass jewels on the ends and she especially enjoys seeing them twinkle in the sunlight when I bend over to clean or whatever.

I still cry out, though, when the cock pops inside giving me both passageways filled. The bit of stretching quickly passes and the wonderful full sensation takes hold of me. The men hesitate. I quickly encourage them.

"Oh, fuck, yes... yes... yes, fuck me now. Ram your cocks in me. Use me like a slut, sirs. I am yours for your pleasure... use me... fuck me how you want."

I feel fingertips on my shoulder and cheek. I turn to find a cock, Mr. Baldwin's cock. I know every inch of it, every vein, every bit of shape and contour. I reach to it with my mouth and take it between my lips. His fingertips caress my sucking cheek. He softly comments, "You are such a good slut." Some might think the comment demeaning, subjugating, shameful... to me it was euphoric.

The man behind me took my words and fucked me hard, ramming his cock into my ass. The effect was wildly positive for the man in my pussy, too. Trapped underneath, his action was limited, but the cocks sliding over each other in the tight confines provided the stimulation both needed. As it did for me.

Both passages are being pumped and stimulated at the same time and have a cock in my mouth. My breasts were swinging, the nipples brushing over the chest of the man below me. My mouth involuntarily opened from around Mr. Baldwin as my orgasm peaks. I mutter to myself between moans as the cocks continue to probe my insides. My orgasm, though, sends my body into quaking spasms, my ass and pussy both clenching around the cocks inside them. That is enough additional stimulation that both men erupt in climaxes, their cocks swelling, pulsing, and twitching inside me until they spew cum. The three of us are gasping and panting.

Whatever time our bodies might have wanted to take for recovery was short-lived, however. Mr. Baldwin was setting up the next double-penetration. The man in my ass slowly pulled out of me, a very different feeling than cock pulling out of my pussy. I was assisted off the other man, his cock plopping wetly onto his abdomen. I stood to the side and watched the four naked men move around, out of each other's way, and into position as Mr. Baldwin directed. The third VP lay on the sofa. I began climbing over him to reenact what I had just experienced when I was stopped by a hand on my arm. Mr. Baldwin.

"Sir?"

"This is going to be different, dear. You trust me, yes?"

"Of course, sir."

He turned me around and backed me over the man prone on the sofa. I sat my pussy over his cock. It slid in with little effort. He then pressed my back so I was lying on the man.

"Raise your hips, dear." I looked up at him as he took his position between my legs. What was he doing? There was no way he could enter my ass this way. But I did as he instructed. Trust. I raised my hip and felt the other man's cock pull against the bottom of my pussy in the process. "More, dear. Pull up harder."

I did. I stretched upward. Still not understanding. Obediently following his direction. I felt my hole being stretched as I pulled up. Then, my eyes went wide. I saw his concentration, first. His concentration was on my pussy before I felt the head of his cock at my pussy. But... there was already a cock inside me.

His smile was beyond mischievous. I couldn't even read what the smile was. His focus was on my pussy as his cock pressed against it. I understood. His words came first, though.

"I said a double penetration. A double vaginal penetration, though."

My gaze goes from his face to his cock pressing at my pussy. I understand. That was why he wanted me to raise my hips. He wanted me to create an opening at the top of my pussy for his cock. I quickly raise my hips further. He presses forward and looks into my face. "Such a good slut." I smile at him.

He forces his cock into me, his cock rubbing along the other man's cock. Skin against skin. No separation even by a thin membrane. I have never felt so stretched... so full. I feel like I might tear, the feeling is so intense. I whimper and gasp. My mind, though... my mind reminds me that babies are so much larger. I concentrate on my breathing. I relax. Focus. Please him. Obedient. Serve him. I'll do anything for him. I am his. I am his slut. I will please him. My mind is flooded with thoughts that come from an unknown place. They encourage me. They inspire me. I raise my hips a little more, the tearing sensation increasing. I feel his cock sliding in, filling me more. Two cocks in my pussy! God... I am so full. God, what a feeling... what a wonderful feeling.

I look into his eyes as he presses fully into me, then pulls back and thrusts fully inside. Our eyes meet. I see the look in his eyes. I think... I think he didn't think it was possible. But, we did it! He leans down and kisses me. The passion is consuming. I am lying on top of another man with his cock inside me and it is only Mr. Baldwin in my mind. Two other men are watching this obscene act and it is only Mr. Baldwin.

The rest is a blur. I am fucked like I never imagined being fucked. My orgasm is truly shattering. Somewhere in my mind, I am aware of the two cocks climaxing and spewing their cum into my stretched and quivering pussy. There is little else my mind is aware of, though.

When I recover, the office is quiet... very quiet. I am covered on the same sofa. Mr. Baldwin is sitting in a chair nearby very attentive. He smiles. "Wait until Abby hears about this." We both laugh. She's going to be so upset she missed it.

12