Executive's Slut Ch. 09

Story Info
CUSTOMER BENEFITS. Karen helps with a customer.
4.5k words
4.64
13.3k
15
3

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,605 Followers

CHAPTER 9: CUSTOMER BENEFITS

"Welcome home, sir. How was your day?"

I stood just inside the kitchen, turning to greet Mr. Baldwin when I heard him entering through the garage. He grunted something, very unlike him, dropped his briefcase, and entered the living room. Mrs. Baldwin was coming down the stairs at that exact moment and walked up to me.

"Did you hear what he mumbled?"

I shook my head. "Not really... something about customers... I think. I think there were some four-letter words mixed in, too."

She looked me up and down. "And he didn't even react to you?"

I shook my head. That also is very unlike him. Mrs. Baldwin selected my outfit as something to catch his eye. It didn't. I was wearing a black leather top that wasn't a top at all but holding rows of shiny chains draped from one shoulder to the other. There was no coverage of my breasts or nipples, merely the illusion of some coverage. The skirt was nothing more than a garter belt with sheer frills attached to it. My stockings were sheer and dark attached to the straps below the frilly, sheer skirt. Naturally, no bra or panties.

She looked concerned. She patted my butt under the skirt that did nothing to cover. "I'll go pry. Make some drinks."

"Yes, ma'am."

As I delivered the drinks to them, I saw them deep in conversation. Mrs. Baldwin thanked me for the drinks and nodded. The nod was my indication that I should join them with one. When I returned, I saw her speaking quietly but firmly to him. He simply nodded and glanced up at me as I entered the room. I had never seen them express any form of displeasure with each other and seeing it come from her reinforced the impression I had of her in their relationship.

He nodded a final time, put his drink down, and stood. The action stopped me from sitting in the chair across from the sofa where they sat. He stepped right up to me, took me in his arms, and hugged me. He kissed my neck, cheek, and lips. Then, he looked me in the eyes. He reflected softness and regret.

"I apologize, Karen. I came home out-of-sorts and fussing over a customer situation. You welcomed me home warmly, as you always do, and I ignored you. All you do is give to us without asking for anything in return. Abby is right, it was very rude of me. Forgive me?"

I am smiling at both of them, "Thank you, sir. Shitty days happen, sir. I suspect there could be more. I'm a big girl. AND... I may not ask for anything but only because you two have given me so much."

He smiled sheepishly from his behavior and returned to the sofa next to his wife. She continued to probe, understanding that he needed to get out what was bothering him. He sighed deeply and took a long pull of his drink. The corporation has been in negotiations with another major company over the past weeks. The contract would be huge. Trinity was in the driver's seat for the contract and their strategy was developed and implemented perfectly. The regional salesman discovered a weakness. The customer was desperate for the product quicker than the documents required. They were in a financial bind and getting the product quicker would give them a stronger foothold in meeting their commitments. It was knowledge that allowed Trinity to squeeze harder on pricing and terms because they were the only ones capable of delivering that fast.

While he paused to sip his drink, I could see her pondering something. The way she was thinking about what her husband had explained, I wondered, for the first time, what her background might have been before they married.

"So...", she began, "it sounds like normal negotiations. You found a weakness and took advantage. It's what happens between companies. Why your reaction? You've done this before and there was always a celebration. You went in for the kill and won."

He smiled, "Of course... it's ego. I know this guy. He took over that company when it was sinking. He brought it back up to significance. Accepting our increased pricing and terms will be a blow to their bottom line. I could see it in his eyes when we shook hands at the end. For a while there he thought he was going to pull off a miracle. Instead, he is just going to do well. Ego."

"He doesn't blame you."

He chuckled, "No... it's business. As I said, I just know him from before. I wish there was something, something symbolic of my understanding."

She glanced at me. I didn't think anything of it. I was quiet during it all. "Something like what? A personal gesture? Some offering to soothe the loss?"

"Yeah. They will be here all day tomorrow and night to finalize the contracts and schedules. Most of their team will be gone, but the three top men will remain."

She leaned into her husband and whispered into his ear. They both turned and looked at me.

* * * *

I was wearing a magnificent dress Mrs. Baldwin and I searched for at the finest boutiques in the city. It was provocative, yet appropriate for the expensive restaurant setting. I did look stunning in it. A black spandex, sexy long dress with long sleeves, plunging V-neckline, and thigh-high slit. The dress was inches above the floor with my 5-inch heels but the slit over my left leg easily parted nearly to my hip when I walked or sat. Mrs. Baldwin loaned me her strand of pearls that hung between my breasts, drawing further attention to the plunging neckline. The back was non-existent requiring support built into the bodice. With the neckline plunging below my breasts, it left a good amount of my breast exposed. I felt like the delicious offering I was intended to be. The thong I wore was carefully selected so even it wouldn't be noticed through the form-fitting material. My legs were bare... the tops of thigh-highs would have been visible... and pantyhose are no longer even considered.

I was lightly holding Mr. Baldwin's arm as we entered the elegant foyer of the restaurant. This was the kind of place that if you needed to consider the price of meals and drinks, you probably didn't belong. The three customers were just inside the bar. They hadn't had the chance to order a drink so the timing was almost perfect.

As Mr. Baldwin made the introduction for me, I began getting the impression they might have an inkling of my joining them this evening. I wondered what impression of me had been left with them. The men were discrete but they each took in my body in the dress. Certainly, the plunging neckline but I made an effort to step to each of the men with my left leg so it would also be exposed. That was a suggestion from Mrs. Baldwin and it had the desired effect.

All through before-dinner drinks, dinner, and after-dinner drinks, the conversation was light, not about business, and stayed on safe subjects. The men were staying in one of the nicest hotels located just on the next block. Mr. Baldwin had arranged for their president to have a suite for their use for their conference meetings during their stay. After an exchange of telling looks between him and Mr. Baldwin, he made the suggestion that we join them there for a nightcap. Looks were exchanged around the table with furtive ones given to me.

I laid my hand on Mr. Baldwin's arm. "It sounds like a wonderful idea, sir. This has been a very nice evening and it will be more comfortable there." My warm and sincere smile to the men around the table seemed to seal the idea and we left the restaurant.

While stopped at a corner to wait for the walk light, one of the men more tentative about the situation, asked me if I was okay with joining them. Mr. Baldwin turned, put his hand on my bare back, and ran it up and down over my butt. "I have known Karen for a little while now. She is a quiet woman, perhaps seeming reserved, but is fun and adventurous. Is that fair, Karen?"

I smiled, reached up, and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Thank you, sir. I like to have fun, gentlemen, and this sounds like it might be fun."

Despite the food, the amount of alcohol affected them all. As usual, I restricted my intake. I didn't know where that came from but it was something I just understood, to remain sober while others might indulge. Even at home, I refrained from too much. Something inside told me I could please others much better when my attention and focus were clear. In the process, I remain very aware of my intentions and actions, which was its own stimulation.

Any questions about how the men were feeling after the comments from Mr. Baldwin and me were dispelled standing at the elevator. The hotel was 23 stories. It was late and the lobby and area by the elevators were quiet. As we waited, I found myself surrounded by the three men, Mr. Baldwin standing just to the side. Hands from several of the men casually touched me. Fingers lightly traced up and down the exposed skin of my back and hands more firmly caressing my ass over my dress. The hands gently provide pressure to guide me into the elevator when it opened.

Mr. Baldwin entered first and took a spot in the back corner. The other men formed a tight circle behind me with one pressing the top floor button. These were senior officials of their company and did not just defer to their president. One of the men asked, "Just how much fun is Karen?"

I smiled into the mirrored interior at the men behind me. "A lot of fun, sir." I glanced to Mr. Baldwin who gave me a subtle nod and smile. The game was on. I was to please these men in any manner possible. "Is there something in your mind, sir? Nothing ventured, nothing gained. It doesn't apply just to business."

There was a hesitation, a moment of thought and consideration perhaps. Then I felt it. Fingers at the back of my dress. The zipper was secured in fingers and lowered. The zipper wasn't long, there wasn't much back to the dress. I felt the dress loosen at the waist and hips. The men were watching in the mirrored interior. None of them boldly took the next step, so I did for them, the intention clear to all of us. I handed my small purse behind me and Mr. Baldwin took it. I crossed my hands to my shoulders and slid the dress off. I continued it down my arms, the bodice releasing my 34E breasts to their view as I continued to lower the gown past my hips. Standing in black lace thong and heels, I stepped out of the gown, turned, and handed it also to Mr. Baldwin. His soft smile told me all I needed.

The elevator dinged as it passed the 15th floor. I put my hands out to the sides... an invitation. Fingers from two men hooked into the waist of my thong and it too fell to the floor. I stepped out of it but did not pick it up. I boldly stepped up to the president, wrapped my left arm around his neck, and kissed him on the lips. Another man stepped to my right and I wrapped that arm around him, turned my head to him for another kiss. The third man was fondling my breast until I turned to him for another kiss.

The elevator dinged indicating our arrival on the floor. I turned around as the doors slid open, ready to hide my embarrassment if someone was waiting. The foyer, however, was empty. Hands on my body encouraged me out. I stood naked among the men, not knowing where the room was the one. I knew there were security cameras likely in the elevators and in the hallways. If I didn't seem distressed, I hope we wouldn't be interrupted.

The president indicated the room and all followed behind me. I made sure to enhance my steps in the high heels to make my hips sway and rotate just right. I was going to be fucked by four guys and I wondered if Mr. Baldwin might have a new idea to incorporate to make it even more memorable for these men.

At home last night, he had seemed tentative to Mrs. Baldwin's idea of using me to appease the customer. A little bit of sex to soothe the ego... could things really work that way, I wondered as Mr. Baldwin considered the idea. Me sitting naked in front of him as he did consider it. I remembered my mind working at the same moment. Serve and please. He had taken the step to use me to reward his most senior company officers. It was one step into including me in corporate affairs. He knew this would be a bigger step. Serve and please. I was his. Her idea already had my body on fire. To be given to customers... complete strangers... an offering... a tool for his business. It excited me. Another way I could serve him.

He wanted me to be a slut for a reason. Just for evenings and weekends at home? Not hardly. That was good, but his imagination would always come up with new things to explore. So, to encourage him, to assist him in his decision, I had opened my legs, slumped into the chair, and raise my knees over the arms of the chair. I exposed my leaking pussy, flexed the muscles, my hole winking at him. I moved a finger to my pussy, slid it over my clit, dipped it into my hole, and raised it to my lips where I sucked the moisture off.

His eyes had followed the show, the display. Mrs. Baldwin smiled widely, lustily at me. She turned to her husband and whispered into his ear, again. I had offered myself. I accepted being the tool of appeasement to the customer. Sex for a very profitable contract for Trinity Enterprises. We were going past sex for fun. Now, sex is for business, for profit. Whoring me? I didn't care. Just another name. Karen... slut... cunt... bitch... whore... whatever... so I can serve and please them.

I was flaunting the reality to the men as I walked down the hall. Whatever anticipated embarrassment when the elevator door opened, it was gone. If another room door opened, I didn't care. My body was on fire. I turned and walked backward a few steps as we approached the room number. My breasts jiggled and bounced, enticed them. As we waited for the door to be opened, hands were suddenly covering my naked body. A finger slipped between my legs from behind. I opened my legs and the finger found my hole just as I was encouraged to step inside. I sighed at the public penetration and quick loss of it.

The room was a suite. We entered into the living room type setting and an open door to the side indicated the bedroom beyond. It became a frenzy of activity in the room. Mr. Baldwin stepped further into the room to carefully lay my dress out of the way. The other three men threw off their jackets and were in the process of opening their pants. I knelt in front of them hungrily eyeing their fingers fumbling with belts, clasps, and zippers. As pants and underwear dropped, they stepped up around me, three hard cocks pointed in my direction. Two average-sized cocks (smaller than Mr. Baldwin) and one smaller. It was a mental exercise, only. An awareness after the size I had been exposed to. The only impact that awareness had was a consideration if I might experience any difficulty, penetration stretching, etc. I attacked these cocks with the same energy and enthusiasm regardless. The pleasure these men realized was critical.

I sucked in the first cock and quickly took the other two into my hands as they appeared to me. I spied between the men and found Mr. Baldwin still fully clothed and raiding the mini-bar to prepare four drinks. He took one and settled into a chair.

As I rotated from one cock to the next, my hands moving to other cocks, I wondered how this was going to go. Was this going to be it? Would I blow them and that would be it? Did they have the stamina to make it interesting? Certainly, I had some influence over that and Mr. Baldwin's actions seemed to indicate his own preparation to assist in buying them time with a drink for recovery. To be perfect, this had to be extraordinary.

I heard murmurs above me. I was intent on pleasing them so I missed the words but I found myself pulled up to my feet, the cock in my mouth falling out as I rose. Hands quickly covered my body, again. At the same time, their president led me by the hand to the bedroom where I was gently pushed onto the bed. I lay on my back, my legs opened and arms reaching out to them.

They threw off their remaining clothes and climbed onto the bed, the president moved between my legs and the other two on either side of my head. I grasped one cock while engulfing the other in my mouth as the president pressed his cock against my wet pussy. I felt it slide along my slit until it sank into my hole. He adjusted his position and inched his cock inside as if there was a need for gentleness. I was used to a larger cock or dildo being slammed into me, accepting whatever action given as I was used. I enjoyed it all: rough, used, abused, gentle.

I squeezed my muscles around his cock and he gasped. He pushed hard and leaned over me, his hands bracing himself on either side of my body. His almost immediate reaction to my clenching around him was to begin fucking frantically. I wanted to tell him to slow down, enjoy it, but it would have been presumptuous... besides, my mouth was full.

He came quickly, well before I was going to be ready. My body was on fire with need but not stimulation, yet. His cock spurted inside me. I continued to clasp around him. He gasped his release and as he pulled out of me, one of the other men took his place. I heard Mr. Baldwin's voice, then felt the bed next to me sag. I turned in that direction as the next man pressed his cock at my pussy. The president knelt alongside me, his cum coated cock inches from my face. I smiled up at him and opened my mouth wide for him. He pressed his cock into my mouth as the other cock was pushed into my cum-soaked pussy.

The president sighed as my mouth sucked his cock clean. "You're right, James. She is a slut. I've never had a woman do this before." When he pulled out of my mouth a few moments later, "Tell me, James, how do you know her?"

The other two guys fucked me missionary in turn. Plain-Jane fucking. I came once. But that wasn't the point and I understood that. I hoped there would be a next time for them, though.

Mr. Baldwin handed each man a drink and a bottle of water to me. He understood me, he was used to me and my desire to remain clear-headed. I didn't need or desire alcohol to relax or release my inhibitions. A clear head allowed me to focus on what I truly enjoyed doing... giving pleasure and satisfying desires.

I excused myself after consuming much of the water as the men raided the mini-bar, again. I went into the bathroom to clean myself for them, hoping for another opportunity. When I returned, I found them huddled in the living room, sly, leering glances sent my way as I entered the room. Mr. Baldwin was up to something and, by the look in his expression, I had a feeling that something was new for me.

Once again playing the scene director, Mr. Baldwin had us back in the bedroom. One of the men laid on his back in the center of the bed. He put his hand on my bare back, "Next, Karen... you sit on his cock with your back to him." I smiled but was confused. But, as I aligned myself over the man and sat down on his cock bringing a sigh from the man underneath me, "No, dear... in your ass." I blushed. Obviously not from shyness or what he was asking me to do, but because it should have been obvious before. With everyone standing around and him directing, it had to involve more than just one man. So, it was going to be a double penetration. Good. After everyone had cum, the action would last longer.

I settled over the man slowly, his cock now aligned at my ass. Once it popped past my sphincter, I pushed and pulled my way down his length. I sighed at the feeling and the man gasped and mumbled a line of nonsense telling me it was his first time with anal. I spread my legs further as I leaned back. The next man moved onto the bed and crawled between our legs. He looked at me for a moment but his real focus was guiding his cock to my empty and exposed pussy. He leaned forward as his cock pressed into my pussy.

I saw Mr. Baldwin stripping, finally. He had not been a part of this. I smiled at him but my assumption was he would be participating in the next DP. I was bewildered at first by what followed. With the man now firmly stroking in my pussy.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,605 Followers
12