Executive's Slut Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Baldwin's voice, "Okay, Ted, straighten up. Jim, now you." The man he called Jim crawled alongside us and swung his leg over us while facing me and his back to the man in my pussy. I thought maybe he was going to fuck my mouth but he didn't move any closer. Instead, I watched in surprise... maybe fear... as he leaned forward slightly and pressed his cock head down to my already filled pussy. Mr. Baldwin's voice, again, "Karen, you know what to do..."

OH... MY... FUCKING GOD... With the VP's I had been double-penetrated pussy and ass and double-penetrated vaginally. He was combining the two? Triple penetrated? Was that a thing? The trepidation must have shown on my face as the man press his cock on top of the other one in my pussy. I looked up at Mr. Baldwin at the side of the bed as he dropped his slacks and underwear. His cock was rigid. I turned my gaze from his familiar cock to his face. He nodded with a devilish smile and mouthed, 'Just do it', like an obscene Nike commercial.

I sucked in a deep breath. If the night with the VP's didn't show me like a slut, this certainly would. And, Mr. Baldwin was now stripped, too. He was going to come to my mouth. I knew he was. God... four cocks in three holes. Air-tight with four cocks!

I tilted my pelvis as I had been instructed that night with the VP's. This was so much more. I felt the cock in my ass move. I felt the cock already in my pussy move as I stretched my pussy hole by tilting up. I was mesmerized by the cock being pressed at the opening my tilting had created above the cock already there. It wasn't much of an opening, though. I tilted more but I was going to create only so much opening. If it was going to go in, it would have to be forced in. The man already in my pussy groaned as the new cock pressed against his. I groaned as he pressed hard against the tiny gap at the top of my pussy hole.

The man under me in my ass groaned as everything happen above him. Every cock becoming tighter as the head of the new cock pierced my pussy, penetrating just inside with the head, all four of us moaning, groaning, and muttering exclamations of 'oh fuck, God, fuck, shit' and sounds nobody understood.

I stopped the man with my hand. I had taken a much bigger cock than any of these. I had been double-vaginally penetrated, but the other cock in my ass made it all feel very different and intense. I gasped and gulped air. After a few moments, I pulled my hand away and nodded, not looking at the man, just the cocks filling me. He pressed deeper, sliding along and over the other cock twitching inside me. The cock pulled back slightly and pressed deeper. It took a bit of effort by him and gritted teeth by me but he was finally deep. My head fell back on my shoulders, propped up on my arms off the man beneath me.

That was when I felt it. I turned my head with an open mouth without opening my eyes. The last cock, Mr. Baldwin's, slipped past my lips and over my tongue into my mouth to the entrance of my throat. My immediate need to concentrate on my breathing as his cock pressed further into my throat diverted my mind from the searing feeling of my pussy being stretched. But, as I fell into a rhythm of his cock in my mouth and throat, taking air with his smooth strokes, my mind again was consumed by the cocks awkwardly moving in my other two holes. It was unbelievable. It was all-consuming. It seemed that every nerve ending was stimulated at the same moment and I went into an immediate orgasm.

The men slowed and Mr. Baldwin pulled back so his cock was just inside my mouth to allow me to breathe as my body shook and spasmed. My pussy and ass convulsed around the cocks there. My body flooded the cocks in my pussy with more juice. Someone held my ass tight. Maybe it was the man at the bottom pressing up, but they were all thrusting their cocks into my holes.

Having just climaxed moments before, they were all able to last quite a while. Combined with the heightened stimulation of four cocks inside me, I orgasmed twice more, the last time as they seemed to climax one after the other in my holes. All three of my holes flooded with cum... especially my pussy.

GOD... what a fucking night!

12