Executive's Slut Ch. 10

Story Info
BIRTHDAY BOYS. Karen helps with a birthday celebration.
5.6k words
4.61
13.3k
15
2

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,605 Followers

CHAPTER 10: BIRTHDAY BOYS

"Welcome, sirs."

The two young men standing at the front door stood wide-eyed in shock. Who could blame them, though? I wasn't in shock myself but I was nervous as hell. Mr. and Mrs. Baldwin told me the young men would be arriving. The young men were his college-aged twin sons by his first marriage. I hadn't even known he had sons. He explained he lost effective custody during the divorce when their mother moved out of state with them. They had contacted him and he had discussed it with Mrs. Baldwin. They quickly agreed on a plan. A mid-term break hit around their birthday and they managed to convince their mother to allow them to spend it with him. He welcomed the opportunity, of course, and suggested in response a surprise that adult young men could appreciate if they were open-minded.

They presented their idea to me. Not surprisingly, I was the surprise. For the five days, they would be staying here, I was asked to treat them with the same regard that I did to Mr. and Mrs. Baldwin. So, as I stood at the front door welcoming them, I was dressed in a manner appropriate for me in the Baldwin home. I was dressed in black high heels, sheer black thigh-high stockings, tiny lace thong, and lace shelf-bra. The thong was a last-minute addition. Mrs. Baldwin thought my normal appearance with pussy exposed might be completely over the top for the first appearance. So, yes, I was nervous. They were Mr. Baldwin's sons but strange men to me and my first sight of them being dressed like this with the clear implication of future expectations.

"Guys, come in... come in. Don't stand out there gawking. You can gawk all you want inside."

As I held the door, he held out his arms to welcome each of them in a hug. With my nipples exposed in the shelf-bra, pussy barely covered, and long blond hair cascading over my shoulders they almost stumbled past me to their father. Then, I heard Mrs. Baldwin's voice welcoming them.

They set their bags in the foyer and moved to the family room where I then stood off to the side as they got settled. Mr. Baldwin gave me a nod and I asked what each would like to drink. After serving them, I again stood to the side of the group. Mr. and Mrs. Baldwin sat beside each other on the sofa while the two young men sat in chairs across the coffee table from them. Even while talking about what was new in their lives, the young men, Chad and Bill, could not keep from glancing at my nearly naked body.

Finally, Chad blurted out, "Okay, enough... what's with her?"

That brought a laugh from Mr. and Mrs. Baldwin. He said, "She's your surprise. Consider her one of your birthday gifts." It was clear they didn't want to presume too much, even with the apparent meaning being pretty clear, especially from my attire. "She's our... hmmm... Karen, what are you? What do you do here?"

I stepped up next to the coffee table and looked directly at the young men. "Sirs, I take care of Mr. and Mrs. Baldwin." That didn't address nearly enough. "I am their housekeeper, their cook... basically, their maid, if you will. I am here to serve them in any way they desire."

Bill asked, "Dressed like that?" I could tell them apart only by their faces. Bill had a couple days of growth of facial hair and his hair was a bit longer.

I glanced at Mr. and Mrs. Baldwin. She nodded at me. I continued, "Yes... or less. Very often, less. It is unusual that I am wearing a thong or panties." I didn't think they were still believing. By their glances to Mr. and Mrs. Baldwin, they were still expecting this to be some sort of perverse joke on them. So, I needed to make it clear. "I am very submissive by my nature. I do what I am told as I am told to do it. I derive great pleasure in serving and pleasing them. I am also... a slut. I am their submissive slut. So, while I am responsible for the household and cooking, I am also completely available to them in any physical way that might satisfy any physical desire. While you are staying here over the next days, I am instructed to extend the same service to both of you."

They looked across the table with mouths agape. Mr. Baldwin chuckled. I kept my attention on the two younger men. "Yes, it is true. Of course, it is completely up to you. Nobody is forcing you to take advantage of this and it will be completely up to you what you let your mother know about this. Unless she has changed a lot, though, I might suggest you not mention this part of our arrangement."

Chad was watching me but asking his father. "Seriously... you're making her available to us to fuck?"

Bill added, "Whenever we want?"

Mr. Baldwin very seriously replied, "Whenever... yes. I might just add she is a three-hole slut. Meaning her pussy, ass, and mouth. She is a very good cock-sucker. Deepthroat, too." He looked up at me.

"Gentlemen, would you like any assistance in settling into your rooms?"

The implication was clear. They exchanged looks, then noticed even their stepmother was smiling in a very knowing, suggestive, and encouraging way. She then shocked them and it seemed to tip any decision effort for them. She said, "She's not only good with men, but she's also amazing at eating pussy."

They both stood, leaving their empty glasses on coasters. They were accepting my offer of assistance. Which wasn't really much in the way of assistance. They picked up their luggage and followed me up the stairs to the second floor. The thong I was wearing barely covered my pussy in front and disappeared into my ass crack in the back. I made sure my hips rotated teasingly as I ascended the stairs in the heels as they clicked on the surface.

At the top, I took them to the right where there are three mini-suites. The first one on the left is mine. The next two, across from each other are the rooms the boys had used the few times their mother had allowed them to visit the Baldwins after marrying five years ago. I pointed out the towels, etc. I made sure hey were well stocked in each room for them and gave them a rundown on the general schedule of the house, though I was sure it would be looser with them here. Then, it became awkward. We stood silently for several moments. It wasn't in my nature to try to fill the void but I smiled to myself as I watched them try to come to grips with what had been said downstairs.

Finally, Bill blurted out, "Karen, tell us the truth... this is really some elaborate 'gotcha game', isn't it?"

I looked at them puzzled, though I knew what he was asking. "Sir?"

"Come on, Karen. Enough. It's kind of funny but also mean to try to trick us in teasing college guys with raging hormones."

Chad added in explanation, "Mom really hasn't let us have much contact with dad since... well... and now with Abby..."

Bill finished, "So... what he's trying to get out is... is this dad's sense of humor? Are all of you in on some kind of big gag on us?"

They were standing side by side in Bill's room. I finally took mercy on them. I released my face to show the big smile and the arousal building within me. Ever since the Baldwins told me what this weekend was going to be, the tension inside me had built to incredible heights. No amount of masturbation and response to Mr. and/or Mrs. Baldwin could dampen it.

"No, this isn't a gag or joke or tease." I reached behind my back and released the couple hooks of my shelf bra. I let the bra slip down my arms to reveal my breast completely and dropped it behind me. Both had eyes fixed on my breasts. When their eyes returned to my face, I gave them a smile. At the same time, my fingers hooked into the waist of the thong and pushed it over my hips and down my thighs. The dainty material clung to my wet pussy for a moment as I pushed down. When it dropped to puddle around my feet, I stepped out of it and kicked it behind me, also. I now stood before them in heels and stockings. "This is how I am often dressed around here." I knelt down before them and placed a palm on the front of their jeans. I looked up at them, "I would very much like to serve and please you two like I do your father and stepmother."

The young male confidence dissolved. They stood frozen looking down at me. I had no doubt they had been in a situation where they were sucked off, but the full implication of the situation ahead of them for the weekend seemed to momentarily blow their minds. The smile on my face as my fingers began fumbling with belts and zippers might have been misinterpreted by them, though not fully. It might have been their thought that I really was a slut eager to have some new cock. That wasn't wrong, but what I was really thinking at the moment was that Mr. Baldwin might be seeing much more of his now-adult sons much more often.

I lowered the jeans and underwear of one, took his already hard cock into my mouth, and worked to release the second son's cock, which I began slowly pumping in my hand. I worked the cocks back and forth, both became rigid in their hardness and soft groans escaping from them above me.

I pulled back, taking both cocks into my hands, and looked up at them. "Sirs, I love cum and would eagerly swallow yours but I am yours to serve. Would you like to cum in my mouth, on my body, or in one of my other holes?"

They looked at each other. These were twins who were best friends. "I don't fucking believe this." "I know but I need to cum." "Yeah..." "DP?" Big lecherous smiles. "Yeah!"

I jump up and jogged out the door telling them to get ready. Well, at least what I call jogging when in high heels. I returned to the bedroom with a tube of lubrication in my hand, my breasts jiggling and swaying as I entered. Both young men were naked. Bill was sprawled out on the bed holding his rigid cock in the air while Chad stood beside the bed. They had already made the decision of who would be on the bottom. I tossed the tube to Chad.

As I crawled onto the bed, "Now that I know your willingness to participate, I'll make sure a tube is in your bedside drawers. We have tubes scattered throughout the house in anticipation."

"I still don't believe this..."

I chuckled as I took Bill's cock and aligned it to my pussy and easily settled down over it. I glanced behind me, "Your father said he had surprises for your birthday." Bill groaned as I settled down completely over his cock. "Now... get up here and join your brother in fucking your slut."

I felt the bed sag as I lowered my face to Bill to engulf his mouth with mine. Chad's hand pressed on my left ass cheek, his thumb in my crack and spreading it as his greasy cock head pressed at my puckered hole. He pressed against it and I pushed back against him. He moaned as the head pressed past the sphincter muscle. I raised my head.

"Yes... do it... fuck me. God, I love DP!"

My exclamation did the trick. He thrust the rest of the way into me. For a while, they were disjointed in their fucking but they quickly found a rhythm that had their cocks stroking into me deeply and forcefully. I was soon gasping as an orgasm quickly rose. DP is like a magnified stimulation of nerve-ending for me with anal and vaginal nerves bouncing the sensation back and forth as the cocks move inside me.

"Fuck, yes! Fuck me! Make me your slut... your whore... own me with your wonderful cocks! Cum for me... make me yours... oh God..." I felt both cocks pulse and twitch inside me. I was almost there and I fought to hold it back, to match them in climax as I felt them swell inside my clasping passages. They simultaneously cried out and pumped deep. The first spurt of cum sent me over the edge to join them and I cried out in unison with them.

We rolled off each other still panting. I rolled to my knees and kissed each of them, telling them to take a shower and redress. I would let their father know it was time to begin the grilling. I sucked residual cum from their cocks and left the room, purposely leaving my bra and thong on the floor.

When they came down, I was in the kitchen, bent over in the refrigerator getting the prepared potato salad from the bottom shelf. Mrs. Baldwin returned to the kitchen and chuckled as she took in the two men standing agape in the entryway looking at my exposed pussy still shiny with the mixed juices. Although I had them shower and dress, I was still only in stockings and heels and deliberately not having cleaned myself.

* * * *

"Hey, dudes! Surprise!"

I watched as Mr. Baldwin's sons sprang up from the lounge chairs they were sprawled out on. The five young men I led through the house to the pool area were a surprise. Some they've seen in college, others only during visits. After fist bumps and shoulder bumps, Bill came to me.

"What's going on?" He asked me while looking me up and down, taking in my attire. I was dressed in low sandals, shorts, and a t-shirt.

I smiled and looked over his shoulder at the horse-play that had already begun as the guy stripped off shirts and kicked off shoes. "Your father wanted to give you two another surprise for your birthday. Food and a keg will be delivered soon. They are spending the day and night in town. The place is yours but they", I indicated the others with my chin, "should be gone by morning at the latest. I would suggest tonight. Your father is leaving his home in your control."

"Well... except you're going to be here, right? Kind of still watching over us?"

"I guess... but I'm not your mother or stepmother, am I?" I looked at him intently. "I don't want to have to act that way. I want you just to have fun."

His look changed as he thought of an obvious consideration. "Speaking of having fun... did dad include you in that? And if so, what's with the clothes?"

I chuckled, "Yes, your father left me with instructions to make sure you guys were... hmmm... well taken care of." I smiled at the smile forming over his face in understanding. "My clothes... until the food and keg are delivered and set up, I am to appear the responsible, mature guardian of the party. After that, though, I won't disappoint...."

He smiled big. He glanced over his shoulder at the others including his brother. He started taking slow steps backward toward them as he responded, "Seven of us... and you. You're going to be quite the surprise for them. I bet you're wet right now just thinking about all of us, aren't you? A sexy, mature, horny woman with seven young horny guys." He gave me a leering look before turning his back and moving quickly to his brother who he pulled to the side and talked to him urgently. Chad looked my way with a smile that could be used as a beacon in a lighthouse.

Chad and Bill carefully watched as the food was arranged on tables under the covered patio and the keg was prepared. As I led the delivery people back through the house and signed for everything, the guys raided the food and beer like they were an invading horde. The energy and enthusiasm were impressive and that thought was on my mind as I stood at the window of my room overlooking the backyard and pool as I prepared to make my return to the group. This was a change that would impact the rest of the party and was what Bill had hoped for and Chad had responded to.

My high heels clicking on the pavers of the patio leading to the tiled surface surrounding the pool caused a couple guys to turn their heads. They, in turn, immediately elbowed others. I strutted toward the group spread out on lounges at the side of the pool. All were in their swim shorts. I was in my suit, too. Mrs. Baldwin had selected it for me and it was having the effect she intended. It was a Wicked Weasel brand. Nothing more than a thin string with three narrow strips of triangular material that only covered the nipples of my large swaying breasts and my shaved slit. But the more I moved and walked the less certain I was that I would remain covered, at least my pussy. Of course, part of that was due to my own arousal. My pussy was wet and that meant the thin material of the thong attached itself. As I walked, I could feel it slipping into my pussy between the lips.

I asked the guys if there was anything I could get them. I announced that I was here to make sure they were satisfied and to serve them in any way they desired. Their response was gaping looks. Bill and Chad, of course, were stifling laughs at the reaction. Their ears may have registered the sounds of my voice but the images of my exposure blocked everything else coming into their brains. Getting no response other than gaping stares, I kicked off my heels and walked into the pool. I tread water to the deep end and back. Exiting the pool, I glanced down. Mrs. Baldwin was right about the suite. The white material all but disappeared on my body. My nipples and pussy were clearly visible. I was sure I wouldn't have it on long, though.

Bill and Chad, who were lying in lounges next to each other, both reacted to provide the encouragement needed for the other guys. They pulled the string at the waist and raised their hips to push their suits down their legs. I moved to Chad, grabbed his suit at mid-thigh, and pulled it off the remaining distance. I stroked his semi-hard cock as I knelt between their two lounges. When Bill's suit was fully removed, I grasped his hardening cock, too. I began sucking one, then the other cock while continuing to stroke both. From the corners of my eyes, I saw a flurry of activity from the other guys and soon was surrounded by naked young men and hardening cocks.

Bill broke away and lay a cushion on the surface by the pool, then guided me to it where I dutifully knelt, the seven cocks arranging in a tight circle around me. I took a cock into my mouth, taking two others into my hands, and began a slow rotation around the circle. Within moments, I was unable to guess whose cock was in my mouth. And, it didn't matter to me. I moved from one cock to the next, my mouth and hands taking whichever cock was next in the procession. For a moment, I wondered if they intended for me to bring each to climax in my mouth as they seemed content for me to spin on my knees. It would take a very long time, however, given the wait in-between times of being sucked. But we had the whole rest of the day and night if that was their intention. Mr. and Mrs. Baldwin assigned me to this task... to serve and please them in whatever way they desired. I allowed my mind to dissolve from specific thoughts or wondering so I could simply and obediently only respond as needed.

The reality of the situation was impactful, though. I might have released my mind to accept whatever but the 'whatever' loomed large and powerful. My body and mind flooded with the telling warmth that so consumed me. My mouth and throat became a sexual organ; my nipples became hardened pebbles sending shocks of erotic jolts anytime they were brushed against; my pussy began dripping with lubricating juices... not that the already wet thong material could show it. Even my asshole began to react with anticipation by clenching and relaxing as if trying to draw attention.

I don't know how many rotations I made on my knees around the circle of cocks. It seemed like a long time only because of the number of times a cock was removed and another shoved in and into my throat if it was long enough. It also seemed like no time at all as my perception of time evaporated as I simply became a cock-sucking slut until otherwise directed.

When it happened, it took a moment for me to associate the touches at my back, neck, and hips as anything. But then I was naked. Truly naked. The wet clinging bits of material pulled from my breasts and hips as the ties were released. Hands and fingers from seven men roamed my body, competing for skin and erogenous body parts. Suddenly it seemed, 14 hands and 70 fingers were roaming and probing my body: wrapped in my hair to press a cock into my mouth; stroking shoulders, back, or arms... anywhere with bare skin; breast tissue and nipples; ass cheeks and asshole; and pussy and clit. My mouth continued to move more to whatever cock was presented to me. My lips encased it, my tongue licked, my throat grasped it. It became awkward and clumsy to shift to the next cock. The many hands and fingers fighting to remain in place on or inside me as I attempted to move.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,605 Followers
12