Executive's Slut Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, I was pressed forward and the man in front of me, his cock lodged in my mouth, sank to his knees on the tiles in response as I felt a cock press at my open, dripping pussy. The cock sank into me with no resistance. I sighed at finally being filled. My breasts began their own dance hanging beneath me as the cock began plowing strongly into me, our bodies smacking into each other, forcing my mouth down the cock there. I moaned and groaned not only by being ravaged by the two cocks but the many hands and fingers working over my nipples and clit and body. I struggled to reject the rising orgasm building inside me, desiring to not be the first to climax.

It was only a moment of struggle, though, as both cocks swelled and pulsed, the men grunting and driving their cocks hard and deep into my pussy and mouth. As I felt the first spurt into my gripping pussy, I exploded with it. My mouth gaped as I gasped and moaned but quickly closed around it as its cum began filling my mouth. I struggled to swallow as my body reacted. I was gasping for air between swallowing cum. My pussy spasming around the cock spewing into me.

Then, I was empty. Both cocks pulled out. The feeling of emptiness was consuming but short-lived. Immediately, two more cocks filled my pussy and mouth. I felt cum being pushed out of my pussy and dribbling down my thighs as this new cock began pounding forcefully into me. The new cock at my mouth was slightly longer but smaller in circumference and easily found its way into my throat. My body was on auto-pilot, though. I was in full slut-mode, a fuck-toy, a thing with holes for fucking. My pussy clamped around a cock. My lips and throat tightened around a cock. My breathing shifted to nasal intakes coordinated with the cock pulling back for the next thrust. My previous orgasm had never fully dissipated as the new cocks continued fucking with only a minor interruption.

Another orgasm peaked as they continued fucking me. It wasn't long, though, that these two also climaxed, more cum flowing down my throat in noisy gulps and my pussy taking another load. When these two cocks pulled out, I found myself being manipulated to the side. Chad was lying on another cushion; his cock being held up in the air. My foggy mind did the simple calculation: four down leaving three to go... for the moment. Seeing Chad smiling lustily up at me told me what to expect. I swung my leg over his body and settled down over his hard cock. Another cock was pressed against my cheek and I turned with an open mouth to take it. And, I knew what was next and wiggled my ass to indicate my readiness. It occurred to me that I might be taking a cock up my ass without lubrication but Chad and Bill had apparently also considered that as I felt gel being pushed into my asshole. The cock pressed against my tight hole and popped in after token resistance and the final three cocks were inside me.

I heard the comments around me as I became air-tight. "What a slut." "Where did you find her?" "Is there anything hotter than a fucking mature slut?" "She's probably my mom's age." "Maybe, but she's definitely hotter!" That last comment brought laughs from them and a glow of slutty pride to me.

They fucked me awkwardly, the three cocks seeming to act very independently, sometimes in unison but mostly not. My body was forced back and forth by the thrust into my body and my breasts reflected the wild pummeling I was receiving. When they began cumming, it was in my ass, first. My well-lubricated pussy allowed Chad to last longer but even he came before the one in my mouth. My orgasm was overlaid on top of theirs, my every hole seeming to spasm around the cock inside them.

Their youthful energy was thrilling and my orgasm reflected it. I collapsed on top of Chad, the cocks from my mouth and ass pulling out as I covered him. I kissed his neck and spoke through gasps, "Thank you... thank you... God, that was wonderful." It was quiet for a moment, then there was a chorus of them thanking me and hands helping me up. I was sweaty from the long three cycles of fucking under the bright sun. I could feel cum and juice seeping from my pussy and ass. I could feel cum on my chin that I pulled with a finger to my lips. The five friends were especially mesmerized by what had just happened with them and in front of them. Chad and Bill stood just behind them with big smiles on their faces, nodding approvingly at me.

I smiled at their approval and moved to them, putting my arms through theirs and leading them, and their friends following behind, to the covered patio. I moved to the opposite side of the table laden with food and uncovered the trays. "Time for food and beer, sirs. That will give you time to recover... unless you are done with me..." That was rejected immediately. Well, they would partake in the food and beer but they definitely rejected the idea of being done with me.

The food lasted through the next round of sucking and fucking and recovery. The beer was running out by the third round. Awwww... the power of youthful endurance and recovery. I knew I was going to be tender and sore the next morning but I could see what it was doing for Mr. Baldwin's sons to have a slut to share with their friends. Nobody ever divulged who or what I was. They merely allowed the other guys to draw their own conclusions that I was some sort of escort hired for the occasion. The man who provided my training had said he could make me into a whore. Though I wasn't... not really... having these guys think it was still a bit of a turn-on.

It was getting late and the party was in the final throes of dying if something didn't happen to save it. I waited for the opportunity and motioned for Bill and Chad to talk to me privately. Cum was by now running down my thighs from both my pussy and asshole, both of which had been well fucked. I suggested a grand finale. They looked at me with interest when I described what their father on done to me: double-vaginal-double penetration. Though, someone would be out. Bill volunteered to take my mouth when I promised to duplicate with him, Chad and their father tomorrow.

It worked out like a charm. The idea described to the others blew their minds and reinforced the thought that I was a pro to be able to do such a thing.

I knew the second time would be easier. I have done this before but it has been a while since having two cocks or a hand inside my pussy. It would hurt the first time but not as much the second. I sat on one of the friends, his cock lubed up to slide into my asshole. Once fully embedded, I lay back onto his chest and the next friend thrust his cock into my gaping pussy. Remembering how this was accomplished before, I raise my hips up, stretching my pussy opening to create just a bit of gap. The third friend approached and straddled over the tangle of bodies; his cock pressed down at the small gap I have created. He forced his cock into me. At first, the head just jammed against the slight gap but soon it was opening me up more and his cock entered me inch by inch into my pussy on top of the one already there. His cock rubbing along the other man's cock. Skin against skin. No separation even by a thin membrane. My pussy stretched obscenely. Even those huge black cocks never stretched me like this... so full. I feel like I might tear, the feeling is so intense. I whimper and gasp.

My mind, though... my mind reminds me that I've done this. I concentrate on my breathing. I relax. Focus. Please his sons. Obedient. Serve his sons like him. I'll do anything for him. I am his. I am his slut. By his will, I am his sons' slut, too. I will please him. My mind is flooded with thoughts that come from an unknown place. They encourage me. They inspire me. I raise my hips a little more, the tearing sensation increasing. I feel his cock sliding in, filling me more. Two cocks in my pussy! God... I am so full. God, what a feeling... what a wonderful feeling. The same feeling as before. OH... WHAT A FUCKING SLUT! I love this... being used... pleasing. I look to the side and see the look on Bill and Chad's faces. Their friends are beside themselves. This final act with them is the exclamation point. I am bursting with joy and pride in doing this for them. That overflows into an orgasm that racks my body and we are just beginning. Then... we'll do it, again.

When they cum, it is a quick succession of climaxes. I am virtually flooded with cum. It flows from my stretched and gaping pussy. As they begin pulling out of me, it feels like a... I don't know what. Air seems to flow into my gaping holes. I can see the guys looking at my holes. Not at me but my holes gaping open and cum running out.

I change things for the next time. One of the friends is on his back. I easily slide down his cock with my pussy. Chad is next. I raise up and he has seen what I am doing from before. He presses his cock at the gap I have created, but it is easier this time. I am already stretched and he enters with less angst. My pussy is full, again. Deliciously full. Then, I feel the last friend straddling my back, his cock soon pressing at my open asshole. I turn my head up and find Bill ready with his cock at my face. I smile up at him before opening my mouth wide. Then... I am being fucked by four cocks.

While I am ravaged, nearly too tired by all the fucking and especially these last two, my mind wanders in the blissful euphoria of sexual over-stimulation. I love this. I love being used to please. I love that my body can bring such pleasure and exploration. What was I before? My sexual life is full and ever-expanding and wondrous. What were my experiences before? I can't remember. I am a submissive slut. And... a good one.

12