Executive's Slut Ch. 11

Story Info
EXPERIMENTS. Karen is subjected to a series of fuckings.
6.6k words
4.61
18.9k
20
1

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,595 Followers

CHAPTER 11: EXPERIMENTS

"Welcome, ma'am, sir." It was just after noon on a Saturday and this was the second of two couples Mrs. Baldwin indicated would be arriving. Like the first couple, they were dressed for an afternoon at the pool.

"You have to be Karen," said the man in a way that didn't really sound like a question as much as a confirmation. I nodded with a smile and a glance at his wife. "I have heard so much about you, Karen. It is so nice to... see you, finally."

I was dressed normally for being at home with the Baldwins which is to say I was naked. I smiled at the wife who leaned in for a kiss. She, as was the woman of the other couple, was familiar to me from my introduction to girl-girl sex at the very same pool.

He leaned in for a kiss, too, and lightly stroked my breast. His wife playfully slapped his hand but with a smile added, "Just be patient, mister. I'm sure Abby has something interesting planned for us with this sexy slut." She focused on me intently, "Do you know what it is, Karen?"

As I turned to lead them through the house to the patio in the back, "Sorry, ma'am, I don't. I am sure you're correct but she knows she doesn't need to consult with me in that regard. She knows whatever she decides, I will comply and satisfy her desires." I glanced over my shoulder as I pulled the sliding glass door open for them and added, "And your desires, too."

He stroked my breast again as he passed by me. She, however, being more familiar with me slid her fingers quickly between my legs which quickly parted for her. She smiled and muttered, "Wet already, Karen..." I just smiled. What other state should I be in when I know Mr. and Mrs. Baldwin have something fun planned for everyone and it will undoubtedly involve me sexually. When she told me of the couples coming and forbade me from masturbating (a common activity for me to temper my easily ignited arousal so I can better focus on them), I knew something was brewing in her mind. These couples were part of the same sex group they engaged with occasionally. Three cocks and three pussies... after my training by that man, there was nothing else to expect my body to do but prepare for use.

I made sure everyone had drinks, then returned to the house to finish preparing snacks and arranging everything conveniently in the grilling area under the covered section of the patio.

Standing before them, again, I surveyed their drinks quickly and in the process couldn't help to also survey their bodies under the sun. All the women were now covered only by tiny thong bikinis. The men were in speedo swimsuits, suits not often seen publicly in the US but presenting them in the same obvious nature as the tiny bikinis the women wore. It appeared I wasn't the only one with some anticipation affecting them as all three of the men's tight suits showed semi-hardening cocks underneath.

I focused on Mrs. Baldwin while standing before them naked, "Is there anything I can do for you or your guest, ma'am?"

"Open your legs, Karen," she instructed without directly answering my question. I did, parting my feet past shoulder width. "My," she began, "you're right Barb," she said indicating the dark-haired woman who felt my pussy earlier. "Karen, dear, you seem to be needy." I remained as I was, feet apart and hands to the back of my thighs so as not to obscure the view of my body to anyone. My pussy was apparently showing my highly aroused state.

"Of course," came Mr. Baldwin's voice conversationally, "she might not be leaking quite so much if you had allowed her to masturbate before they arrived."

There were looks of confusion and intent curiosity from the couples. Masturbate?

Mrs. Baldwin chuckled and I knew she was going to explain. That, of course, caused reactions in me: I blushed and my body flushed with a flood of new arousal anticipating the explanation. "Yes... well... you know Karen is our submissive and has fully committed herself to us in every way. Despite her willingness and dedicated effort, James and I saw how inexperienced she really was sexually so we found a man who said he could train Karen."

Train her? came a muttered comment. "Karen's desire was to fully serve and please us. As part of that, she desired to be a willing and complete slut. She admitted, however, that she just didn't know what she should know about satisfying all our sexual needs and expectations. We found a man who assured us he could convert her. He was skeptical at first that a naive mature woman like Karen could tolerate his program but he found her desire to please us, James and I, to be the strongest self-motivator of a woman he had encountered. Mostly, he works with women brought to him for turning into slaves or whores. Our intention for Karen was not that. We wanted a hungry, willing slut capable of doing anything. Karen surprised the man. For three days, the man and an untold number of other black men fucked Karen. Every hole was opened to their assaulting cocks. I should add that their cocks were... hmmm... quite large." There was silence for a few moments as all eyes considered me and my body in this new light. "We were warned," Mrs. Baldwin began, again, "and the man was correct that Karen's need for release of arousal would be strong. In those three days, Karen had become a woman who could become highly aroused almost instantly. As a result, Karen is free to masturbate whenever she feels the need so she can adequately focus her service on us without the distraction of her arousal."

Mr. Baldwin's voice came to me, "It would appear, dear," he addressed his wife as everyone's attention was on me, specifically my glistening pussy, "that our slut is in desperate need."

"Sir," I responded quickly, "I won't allow that to interfere with my service to you two or your guests."

"We know that, dear," Mrs. Baldwin interjected, "but, perhaps, James is correct." A new lusty glint appeared in her eyes. The day was about to shift. "Why don't you go get your favorite dildo and bring it out."

I didn't even bother with a nod or comment but shifted into an immediate jog to the house. The men, in particular, were watching attentively for me jogging back with my large breasts bouncing and swaying with each stride. Mrs. Baldwin instructed me to place the end on a narrow side table in front of them so it pointed up. I was standing over the top of it in hopeful anticipation. There was no reluctance or hesitation on my part if she was intending that I fuck myself with it in front of them.

"God, look at that thing," came Jan's exclamation. "Is that...?"

Mrs. Baldwin chuckled, "Yes, that was my reaction at seeing, too. According to Karen that is an exact duplicate of the man's cock. That cock and many others opened her pussy, ass, and throat for fucking. She is a complete three-hole slut willing to be used in any way." She looked at me directly, "Isn't that right, Karen-slut?"

"Yes, ma'am. Ma'am, can I?"

At that moment, there was a collective gasp from the two couples. I looked down to see wetness on the head of the dildo and another drop of my seeping lubrication fall to the head of the black phallus.

Mrs. Baldwin nodded and muttered, "Yes... I'm sorry, Karen, maybe I shouldn't have restricted you."

I steadied the long, thick, black dildo with one hand, wiggled my body over the head before dropping over it when I felt it at my dripping hole. When I pulled back up to thrust down further, another gasp came from them and I looked, again. It wasn't that I had taken the dildo into my pussy at once, it was that that it was fully coated with my lubrication, already.

My movements were simple and, by the looks of the others, very stimulating. The cocks constrained with the thin speedo suits of the men were straining with erections and the women were softly caressing breasts through the thin material of their bikinis. I crouched down deep, my thigh parting further as my knees bent and the large black phallus disappearing into my white body. It was a duplicate of the largest cock that had ever before or since fucked me but not only fucked me but fucked every one of my holes with domination and complete penetration. My fingers found my engorged clit and tight nipples as I only used my flexing knees to drive the cock in and out of my hole. Every ridge, vein, shape of the head, and the shaft was that cock. It filled me and reminded me of those three days in vivid memory of being fucked one after the other and combinations, opening holes and throat to every cock and every size. This phallus represented what took me from willing to be a slut for Mr. and Mrs. Baldwin to being a slut for any situation, anyway, anyhow that either of them desired.

So, when Mrs. Baldwin wanted me to fuck myself on this dildo, she knew the effect it would have. As the headphones continued to somehow encourage and reinforce my submissive commitment to them, this dildo continued to reinforce my physical need for getting and giving orgasms in any way desired.

I fucked the massive dildo with abandon and lust that enflamed my body and mind. Any embarrassment or modesty was locked in a dark room deep in my brain somewhere, the key hidden somewhere I might never find it. And, I had no interest in finding it. I can serve and please Mr. and Mrs. Baldwin now with complete inhibition and devotion and every slutty, obscene, lewd act they bring to me is another opportunity to feel the pride of pleasing them.

So, I fucked myself on the dildo resting on the small table as I smoothly but aggressively thrust my body down and up on it. When I open my eyes, my eyes seek out only two people, Mr. and Mrs. Baldwin. I seek only their reactions, the only reactions that will bring me true pride and pleasure when seeing their expression of being pleased. Yes, my eyes also seek out other signs but not faces. I look for cock and pussy, hardening cocks easily seen in the tight suits and pussies dampening thin bikini material seen between spread thighs, several being softly stroked. Cocks and pussies are the way a slut pleases and my approaching orgasm blatantly rising before these people, these cocks and pussies, will not dampen the fire of arousal inside me but motivate me to give to them however it is decided.

When I orgasm, it is so hard and intense my knees weaken and I find myself sitting on the little table, the dildo buried completely inside my pussy. My hands are pressed onto the table surface for needed support as my legs and arms twitch but the real spasms are hidden inside my pussy around the phallus, flooding it with my warm juices and clasping tightly as if my pussy was itself fearful of losing it.

Through my gasping and the pounding of blood in my ears, "God, Abby... you're right. She is a slut now."

"Yes, she is," Mrs. Baldwin softly replied as she rose from the lounger she had been on and came around behind me to fondle a breast and slide the other hand down between my legs where her fingers stroked over my clit and around the dildo still buried inside me. She encouraged me to stand and my body slowly rose over the length of the fake cock until just the head was still inside and my clasping muscles held it as the base lifted from the tabletop. I heard one of the women gasp. Mrs. Baldwin slapped my ass and told me to release it and it immediately dropped from my clasping pussy to the table where it fell to its side coated in my orgasmic juice. I don't squirt but sometimes it seems just barely that I don't.

"James has had his fun with our released slut," Mrs. Baldwin began as her fingers more easily fondled my still stimulated body now that I am standing in front of her and before their friends. "I know our fun group has heard about our submissive and are anxious to have her be the main attraction for a night..." she paused and pinched a nipple hard enough to bring a slight flinch, a delicious flinch, she added to me but loud enough for the others, too, "have we told you our group is ten couples, Karen? Are you ready for ten cocks and ten pussies, Karen?"

I moan at the abuse of my nipple as my clit is softy stroked. "I am yours, ma'am. I am yours to use and give as it pleases you. My only desire is to please you two. Yes, ma'am, God, yes... ten cocks and ten pussies... God, yes!"

"Amazing, isn't it? We thought that man might be able to open her up more, teach her something about sucking cock, doing anal, double penetration, but he achieved so much more. You're now in constant need of cock and pussy, aren't you, Karen?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"This is all very exciting for you, isn't it? This display, this embarrassing, demeaning display of yourself before my friends." All I can do is nod as my arousal is again peaked. "Good, because James has had his fun with your body, now it is my turn, and I have ideas I think you'll find... different."

She then looked at the other two couples but didn't stop her teasing of my body. "James has challenged Karen-slut, things that might seem crazy but her orgasms showed how much excitement she experienced doing them. You orgasmed violently during your double-vaginal fucking, didn't you, Karen?" I nodded and her finger disappeared into my pussy. "When I fisted your pussy and gave James a hand job in your ass, you orgasmed then, too." I nodded and the couples gasped and muttered between themselves. She then spoke past me to the couples as I shivered with arousal. "Yes, Karen enjoyed all that and she will repeat any or all of it with you later if you wish but James and I are in agreement that we will share those things only with you, our best and trusted friends, privately and outside the group." I saw the couple nod their understanding. Their hands and fingers were not idle. The two men had their hard cocks out and stroking them, the women had hands inside the small bottoms and the movement under clearly indicated what their fingers were doing to pussies. "First, though, I have come up with ideas of my own. Some might be exciting, some might not be. I think we can have fun experimenting with Karen as our test subject."

"We have all afternoon and as much of the evening as we want or physically manage", she said with a chuckle. She has a list of six methods of fucking me that she thinks have an increasing stimulation potential. Although Mr. Baldwin has been silent, he appears to be letting this event be hers. The two couple friends will cycle through the list of ways to fuck me. I know they will be fucking like maniacs they watch each other.

Everybody quickly strips the little clothing they had on and I finally gaze at the hard cocks and wet pussies I desire. Again, though, I remind myself it is never about my desire but theirs. Deriving my own pleasure is by pleasuring others except when I am masturbating, of course.

Mrs. Baldwin picks up a magazine I had ignored. Sticking out of it are yellow Post-it notes. She peels off the first and hands it to Jan and her husband and pulls out a satchel that we all find out contains some of her sex toys. Jan reads the note: fuck the Karen-slut with a vibrating bullet in her ass. It sounds rather tame to me compared to what I have been experiencing recently but perhaps they haven't experimented with adding toys to their fucking.

The how is up to them. They agree on me on my hands and knees on the lounger but first Jan applies lube to the bullet, turns it on high, and pushes it into my asshole as I am bent over. Jan then reclines on the lounger reversed so her head is at the foot. I know immediately what her interest is and I crawl onto the lounger, my knees and hands on each side of her until I lower my mouth to her spread pussy. Immediately after I am in the position, her husband presses his cock at my pussy as though some delicacy is required but encounters a very wet and open hole. He presses inside more firmly and quickly moans.

"Oh... yeah... I can... feel the vibration from... her ass."

Jan does something unexpected. She reaches around our fucking, pulls on the string attached to the bullet, then pushes it with her finger back in. It's clumsy, but she is fucking my ass with the bullet as her husband fucks my pussy and I am aggressively eating her pussy. Her hand is intermittently trapped by her husband's body on the aggressive thrust of his cock into me and she soon gives up to focus on my clit and nipples. I feel the vibration in my ass from the bullet but it is still little more than a background stimulation for me. The combination of the two of them brings me to orgasm and I have to struggle to hold off to focus my pussy on clamping around him to increase his sensations.

Mrs. Baldwin's next challenge is to have me fucked with a vibrating dildo in my ass. This is for the next couple, Barb and her husband. The elect to use missionary, Barb pressing the dildo at my asshole and I can immediately feel it is set at a high level as it buzzes against my hole as she wiggles and twists it past my sphincter. To aid her, I had pulled my knees to my chest, lewdly exposing my already messy pussy and lubricated asshole. With it inserted, I lower my feet and splay my knees to the side. He is kneeling between them, his eyes fixed on my open pussy and his wife prods him into action. He shuffles forward and I am distracted from him as Barb swings her leg over my head. Our eyes connect for an instant and we share a smile: hers is very lusty and anticipating while mine is recognition and inviting.

Feeling his cock head slide into my ready pussy diverts my attention, again. My hands were already wrapped around Barb's thighs as she settled over my face and my lips and tongue encasing her pussy when I clasp my pussy around the thrusting cock. He thrusts strongly several times before he pauses. I can see nothing, of course, with Barb over my face but I feel a shifting of their bodies and sense they paused to share a kiss above me. I smile to myself as I thrust my curled tongue into her hole and clamp my pussy around his cock. Can there be a better service for me than to be arousing a couple and to have their desire to share their arousal together? It is something I frequently feel with Mr. and Mrs. Baldwin as my stimulation of the two of them brings them together in the sharing moment.

I personally feel this more and his groans indicate he feels it, too. We have done this before in our play and that recognition occurs to me that Mrs. Baldwin may not be experimenting so much with new ideas as a step increase in stimulation. My mind was diverted from any pondering of what her next ideas might be by the sounds above me and Barb's sudden application of fingering my clit. I respond with my own attack on her clit as I shift slightly forward for my lips to encircle her small nub to suck and flick with my tongue. I hear her gasps increase and I increase my pressure on it. The grinding of her pussy into my face has the effect of pressing my nose between her lips and occasionally into her hole. I use my hands and arms to hold her hips still so I can concentrate my assault on her clit and I feel her shudder and her body sags against my face.

Fighting for my attention, though, is his cock in my pussy. Barb had abandoned her fingering of my clit but his fingers seemed to replace hers as he increased his cock's assault on my pussy. Both his finger and pelvic bone impact my clit and the vibration from my ass into my pussy is radiating through my body and, it seems, his cock, too.

Impossibly, we climax together. I feel his cum spurt into my pussy and her warm juice flow from her gaping pussy as my body shakes and spasms in response. The feel of pussy juice freely flowing from her pussy causes a moment of wondering what it might feel like to be under a woman who squirts. The idea provides an extra spike of arousal for me.

After two of her fuckings, plus my masturbatory demonstration, Mrs. Baldwin suggests I refresh everyone's drinks. I struggle on wobbly legs to my feet from the lounger. I give her a weak smile and a soft kiss on the lips. She smiles, pleased with my response, and takes a nipple between thumb and forefinger. As I turn to do as she asked, she holds tight, her fingers releasing my nipple only after distending it inches.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,595 Followers
12