Executive's Slut Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I fix the three wines, two bourbons, and one beer, I guzzle some water myself. Somewhere, sometimes, it clicked for me that I couldn't serve and please Mr. and Mrs. Baldwin as well if I was influenced by alcohol or stimulants and these couples were their guests making it as important for me to serve and please them. She said she had six experiments but she hinted at the couples trying Mr. Baldwin's extreme ideas, too. I was going to be used to the extreme as the couples were paced by switching back and forth. I also wondered if Mr. and Mrs. Baldwin intended on rotating into the action. If not, I mused with a hot flash of sudden arousal, I knew them and they would use me well before allowing any sleep after the couples left.

After serving the drinks, I scanned the group and made my decision. I knelt next to Mr. Baldwin and lowered my face to his cock. I took his soft cock in my hands and lowered my lips to it, licking it and kissing its entire length before taking the head into my mouth. I sucked his cock casually without hurry and urgency. My intention was only to show my service while I waited for Mrs. Baldwin to begin, again. Mr. Baldwin's hands settled lightly on my head as it bobbed up and down slowly on his cock and on my bare shoulders and back. I sighed contently.

After they had consumed their drinks, Mrs. Baldwin suggested the next so-called experiment. She instructed Jan to insert the Lush vibrator into my pussy and I watched her fiddle with her smartphone and the Lush jump into action inside me. She moved it through several settings before stopping on variable intensity and pulsing mode. Jan told me to lay on my back, her husband taking his position between my legs. He looked down at my pussy, my face, then back to Mrs. Baldwin. Fuck her pussy with that inside? She smiled, yes. He shrugged, looked at me, then pressed his cock past the entrance of my pussy, nudging the Lush up as he pushed deeper, and then began fucking in long strokes. He immediately began gasping and moaning. The vibrator was on his cock now. Jan had held the antenna against my mound as he penetrated me and that had an amazing effect on me. His cock was positioned under the Lush which pushed it up in our position and his withdrawal pulled it against my top-front and against my g-spot. The first contact was like a jolt as the vibrator had just cycled to high intensity. I cried out with my hips rising off the lounger. He moaned and his body slightly shuddered as it vibrated on the head of his cock.

I orgasmed quickly with the vibrations on my g-spot and he shot another load of cum into me not long after. He collapsed on top of me and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He was shuddering even after he stopped releasing cum with the vibrator still stimulating him. My arms and legs held him against me and inside as the vibrator, even without our moving, continued to stimulate us. It was trapped against my g-spot and it was all I could do to hold him there as my body rocketed up for another orgasm. As I crested, again, I could feel his cock and body jerk but there was little or no cum able to be released so soon.

Gasping, he finally pulled out as I released my arms and legs from around him. Mrs. Baldwin wasn't waiting, though. She saw how I was reacting and gave instructions to Barb and her husband. The Lush was left in, though the vibration setting had been lowered, and the vibrating dildo was inserted into my ass. Barb secured the Lush in the same way without realizing the effect it had on me only thinking not wanting it to slide all the way inside, I suppose. The effect was just as amazing on me and intensified for her husband as he had a vibration on the top and bottom of his cock. I felt the vibration from my pussy but it was overpowered by the Lush on my g-spot, again. When the Lush intensity was increased, I bucked into the air gasping but my gasping and moans were quickly muffled by Barb's pussy pressed over my mouth.

It was hard for me to think about anything but what was happening in my pussy. I heard Barb's moans above me and, at first, couldn't understand why but my lips and tongue seemed to function on her pussy and clit without my conscious consideration. My mind was nearly shut down at this point and it was my body that was responding, seemingly without input from my thoughts. I don't think Barb achieved orgasm but her husband and I definitely did and this time I didn't try to prolong it.

Mrs. Baldwin sent me into the house after refreshing their drinks. She said it was time for preparing some snacks. I was startled upon entering the kitchen to see it was already late afternoon. I picked up my headphones from the counter where they waited for me and put them over my ears. With a push of a button, the soft, soothing music filled my ears and I began feeling recharged even on my wobbly legs as I pulled out the snacks and food I had arranged earlier for just this time when Mrs. Baldwin would want them. Soon, I was moving around the kitchen with renewed energy and commitment. Even if my body and legs were still physically fatigued, my mental state was again energized. I so loved to serve and please my couple and the arousal rising in my body brought a smile to my face. Four of her experiments meant there were two remaining, but my smile grew on my face as I remembered she promised the other couples they could try what Mr. Baldwin has already done to me. There was much to experience yet today and there was a recharged bounce to my steps as I took the snacks out to the covered patio and arranged them with plates and forks.

When I heard Mrs. Baldwin explain the fifth one, I wasn't sure how that would effectively work. The vibrating dildo was reinserted into my ass. Again, it was set on high intensity. Then, I watched as she handed Jan my set of Ben Wa balls. I think Jan was as doubtful as I was and her husband reflected concern. Jan did as instructed, though, and the balls were pushed into my messy pussy. Jan straddled my face and the lounge, settling her pussy over my mouth which immediately began sucking, licking, and nipping her lips and clit. As she was already releasing moans, her husband placed his cock at my pussy hole and pressed inside. After all the orgasms, insertions, cocks, and loads of cum, his cock slipped into me easily.

This was decidedly different. His cock jammed against the balls which moved inside my pussy to make room for his thrust and moved again as he pulled back for the next thrust. The vibrating dildo sent vibrations against the balls which in turn stimulated both his cock and my general pussy tissue but without the intensity of the Lush jammed against my g-spot. Mrs. Baldwin missed on this one if she was thinking her ideas were increasing each time in stimulation. I, of course, wouldn't be the one to tell her that unless pushed. I suspected Jan's husband would report the same conclusion after we were done. Her ideas never failed to add stimulation, though, and climaxes were again achieved.

The last one and Mrs. Baldwin sent me back to the kitchen for a bowl of ice but not the cubes from the refrigerator machine but the ice balls from the freezer compartment, the ones they use for their vodka and other drinks. When I resumed my position on the lounger this time, it was with some trepidation. I was afraid I understood what her intention was and even Mr. Baldwin came closer to watch.

Mrs. Baldwin explained her idea and told me to curl my body to raise my hips and spread my knees. After everything that had been happening in front of all these people there was no modesty even if I was so inclined. In this position, I watched tensely as Mrs. Baldwin held the bowl of ice balls and Barb took one in her fingers.

"Into her ass," Mrs. Baldwn instructed.

I tried closing my eyes but even they couldn't help but watch as the ice was pressed at my tight hole. I focused on relaxing as if this was the first time my ass was being invaded which was so far from the truth now that I was somewhat surprised my ass didn't just open to the pressure except the cold ball had the natural effect of puckering me shut. When the first one did finally popped through, a second was quickly followed.

Then, "Three into her pussy," came Mrs. Baldwin's words.

At this point in my existence, my pussy might as well have a sign indicating an open-door policy of entry but not this time. The ice in my ass and the touch of the ice at my hole shut it down instantly.

Barb laughed, "The slut's body is questioning it even if she isn't."

I apologized to them and used my own fingers, reluctantly but obediently, to pull my hole open with two fingers. It wasn't lost on me how crude this must appear but it was Mrs. Baldwin's desire so it became mine. The two ice balls in my ass already had my body shivering and an ache began spreading out from my clenched ass. The first ball entering my pussy had me gasping. The second and third felt like my pussy was clamped shut. I was visibly shivering as the cold spread through my body.

Barb's husband didn't seem any more interested in his role than I was feeling about mine but he pressed his hard cock at my puckered pussy hole, perhaps out of morbid curiosity about the effect. Again, I focused on relaxing my body to allow penetration of his cock, and when he passed inside, he moved slowly, his cock moving the balls of ice out of the way as his cock pressed deeper and deeper. He was gasping and muttering as his cock not only went in deep but was also surrounded by ice.

It had the predictable effect, though. The cold knocked out his arousal far faster than a cold shower ever could. He pulled out of my pussy and I motioned for him to come to my mouth. I sucked him, warming his cock in my mouth, and soon he was regaining arousal and hardness. He stayed in my mouth and I considered what Mrs. Baldwin and Barb were doing out of the corner of my eyes. Both were focused on my pussy and whispering back and forth. Not only them, though. Jan and her husband and Mr. Baldwin also joined them. All were offering comments and suggestions. I only wished I could hear what might be happening next. Barb's husband seemed quite content to be in my mouth and not involve himself further.

I couldn't believe how cold I was getting from the ice in my two holes and I couldn't believe my ears when I heard Mrs. Baldwin's decision: more ice and the dildo. They did everything they could to me: one of them fucked me with the dildo through the five or six ice balls now in my pussy; some was mauling my breasts and nipples; someone else was strumming my clit; and, anal beads suddenly were driving into my ass, the ice there mostly melted.

Despite their deliberate efforts, though, my body was having none of it. I endured it but arousal was not a part of it. The only sensation I felt was intense cold in a very delicate and sensitive location. I had to admit to myself as it was happening: they had never discussed BDSM but this was feeling very much like it but without arousal. The only reason my nipples were so hard was merely being so cold.

In the end, it was Mr. Baldwin who came to my rescue with warm (not hot) water that he poured into my pussy which Barb's husband stretched open with two fingers. He, Barb's husband, was the only one to get a climax from that experiment. The warm water helped melt the ice and I was helped up with my pussy hole opened to drain, then put down and more water poured inside me. After several times, I was finally beginning to feel like there was a chance I might warm up again.

Mrs. Baldwin asked me to refresh drinks. I shivered still while doing that even though the ice was out of my holes. Mr. Baldwin took my hand and led me down the steps at the shallow end of the pool. He turned me to face him in waist-deep water and held me tight. His warm body, the hot sun, and the sun-warmed water all helped to give me a warming feeling but there was something else that really began warming me: Mr. Baldwin's cock stiffening between our bodies.

"You're such a good submissive slut, Karen," he whispered into my ear. I glanced up at the five others and they were occupied with energized talking and laughing. They had used me for these good and failed experiments. What did it matter that I was now with someone else? "I hope," he was continuing, "this wasn't too uncomfortable."

I pulled my head back to gaze into his eyes. "What difference would it make, sir? I'm your slut. Haven't I proven I will do what either of you desires of me?" He kissed me. Then, I continued, "Sir, I was taught by that man my pleasure or discomfort is not what is important. As a slut, I merely avail myself for the service and pleasure of others. I only wish to be the best submissive slut you could have, sir."

He lifted me with the aid of the water buoyancy and when I settled back down, I felt his wonderful cock head at my pussy. As I settled down over it, easily after all the use, I pulled my head back a bit to again look into his eyes. It felt good to have just a cock inside me to focus on.

"You are," he told me, "already the best submissive slut we could have." My arms were around his neck and my ankles clasped around his back. He raised and lowered me on his cock.

I gasped as my pussy clamped around his cock as I was moved up and down over it. "Thank... you... sir," I gasped. He looked at me questioningly. I smiled despite my mouth gasping and moaning to join his grunts and groans as his fucking became more earnest and forceful. "I... I thought... I might... never be warm... again." We both laughed and that drew the attention of the others as we continued fucking in the pool.

"Consider this your reward, then," he added with a chuckle as he thrust me harder on his cock.

"Sir," I gasped, "you reward... me... everyday... I am allowed... to serve... you two."

He fucked me until we both came and it was the best way to warm my pussy and body.

The couples relaxed, moving to the shade of the covered patio. I moved among them to serve drinks and food. I continued to be felt, stroked and probed by fingers as I did so. Mrs. Baldwin was constantly smiling at me and I felt her gratitude and by her soothing, soft strokes on my naked body. It warmed me as much as Mr. Baldwin's very timely fuck in the pool.

I didn't specifically pay attention to their conversations but I did catch comments about their sex group and when I was going to be brought for everyone's entertainment. One comment from Jan stuck with me: "It would be something to see one woman as the focus of ten couples." Ten men and women focused only on me? I had experience with Barb and Jan and how they were energized by fucking me with strap-ons and dildos. Would it be 20 people fucking me with real and fake cocks? Even the abusive thought of that intense fucking brought new arousal to spread through my body. I unconsciously licked my lips at the thought of ten pussies to eat, too.

Of course, later, I was wonderfully abused more. Both couples still wanted to experience the man getting a hand job through my pussy. The two men were intent on double vaginal penetration, too. Mrs. Baldwin reminded them all that was to remain private. She looked at me as I stood behind the couples waiting to serve someone. She smiled at me and added, "I am perfectly willing to stretch my slut but on my terms." She blew me a kiss. "Karen-slut is far too important to us to hurt." A warm flood of gratitude and pride washed over me. I felt my nipples harden instantly and my pussy lubricate. I was ready and eager... as I always was to serve and please.

12