Exhibit Travel - Pt. 02 - (m 25)

Story Info
Journal of a exhibit man in a hotel.
917 words
3.72
2.4k
2
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 01/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gym sauna (day 2)

This time I already started the first 20 minutes going alone with the towel tied to my waist. The idea I had of not risking so much was no longer very present and as soon as I entered the sauna, I untied the towel and put it on top of my legs. If someone came in and I had to stop there was no way they wouldn't see me naked. Boredom started doing its job and after 5 minutes I was already masturbating surreptitiously. After 10 minutes I stood in front of the door without any type of towel and with a hard cock to masturbate. I was aware that if someone came in, they would see me in that situation but again the excitement turned off my brain, I was only thinking about where I could ejaculate.

The sauna had hot stones in one corner that heated the place and I thought about cumming there so that the semen would evaporate and there would be no trace left, but the heat it gave off honestly drove me away. After all that, 20 minutes had already passed, and I had to go out and take a shower. At that moment it occurred to me to do something that I always wanted to try. I went and left the large towel in my locker, and I put the locker key in the locker room bathrooms, which were on the other side. From then on I was forced to walk around naked and I was at risk of someone finding the key and returning it, leaving me with no other option but to go naked to the desk where the keys are left and that would have forced me to cross the gym and the pool completely naked and probably with an erection. Also, just in case, I grabbed a hand towel that, although it was small, I could use to cover part of my dick (not even all of it).

Once again, I entered the sauna for the second session and I sit down, completely naked and with nothing to cover me other than a fairly small piece of cloth. Minutes pass and I masturbate with two hands. At one point I raise my head because of a moan that escaped me, and I see that above me, in a corner of the ceiling, there is a camera. Three minutes passed in which I was petrified not knowing what to do but once again I was already involved, and excitement overcame me. If they hadn't stopped me until now it was either because there was no one watching, or it didn't really bother them. I stood in front of the door and started to dry the sweat with the small towel but at one point I pretended to drop it to the floor and crouched down so that my ass was looking at the camera, if there was anyone watching I was going to show them the complete show. While bent over, I practically stood on all fours to grab the towel and I couldn't resist the urge to put a finger in my ass. I was already in my hottest phase and with the goal of ejaculating anywhere. But it seems that the sense of time played another trick on me, and the 20 minutes were up so I had to leave.

I had little sense of preservation left, so I took a shower with the door open so that whoever came in could see me, and when I finished, I prepared to start the circuits so I could get dressed. I made the walk to the bathroom masturbating with one hand on my dick, I was quite sure I wasn't going to run into anyone and that's how it was. When I grabbed the key, I had to return to the locker room and there I suspected there might be someone there, so even though I was walking with my erection visible I was no longer masturbating. Anyway, it was also empty, and I took the opportunity to masturbate in front of a mirror before getting dressed. I had been having erections and masturbations in that sauna since the previous day without ejaculating, so I was honestly a few shakes away from cum.

But this time it did happen, suddenly I heard the locker room door open and with nothing to cover myself with or time to improvise, I was completely visible to the hotel worker who entered. He was a man of about 25 years old and in good physical condition, because he was the hotel gym instructor.

We looked at each other and I still had my dick in my hand. Out of an unconscious impulse I moved my hand, making me reach the point of no return, starting to masturbate quickly and cumming in front of him. Once again, I found myself thinking why I did those things. The man greeted me and walked past me and I'm sure his cock was erect because I noticed how the bulge in his shorts had gotten bigger and moved. That day they not only saw me naked but they also saw me fill a mirror in the locker room with semen (as best I could I cleaned it with the underwear I had worn, but I couldn't get it clean to be honest and since I had used my underwear I had to cross the hotel to my room going commando).