Exhibition Gone Wrong Pt. 01

Story Info
Aiden's exhibition takes a regretful turn.
2.6k words
3.92
12.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18 or older. This story contains ENM, CFNM/CMNM, FORCED NUDITY, and MILD INCEST.

**This is a work of fiction. If you can't suspend your reality to get into the reality of the story, then this isn't the story for you.

Aiden and his family were settling into bed in their hotel room. They had spent the day driving so Aiden could go on a college visit. It was October, and Aiden still hadn't decided on a college. His parents reluctantly brought him on one last visit in the hopes that he would finally decide.

Aiden was 18 and in his senior year of high school. He was 5'6" with a mop of light blonde hair on his head, his body was in amazing shape, and his butt had a nice bubble to it. His body was hairless, not because he shaved it, but because it just didn't grow. Aiden also had a massive cock. He was 6 inches soft and 10 inches hard. He hadn't had sex yet, but regularly masturbated.

He had the innocent features of his mom, not the rugged masculinity of his father. His dad was 6'3" with huge muscles and dark hair. He was a cop who did a lot of good for their community. When his sister had gone to college a couple years ago their dad started walking around naked. Aiden learned that the feature he inherited from his dad was his cock. Seeing the rugged muscles and swinging cock of his father stirred something in him that he didn't realize, but he buried the feeling.

They all settled into their beds as his father turned the last light out. His parents were sharing a bed, and he was sharing a bed with his sister, who came home Thursday night so she could go on the Friday visit. Aiden laid there anxious for a couple hours, unable to sleep thinking about how important it was for him to decide on his future. When he was stressed at home he would jerk off, but he couldn't do that here.

Aiden listened carefully to the sound of his family sleeping in the dark. None of them would know if he started... playing with himself. Aiden slipped his hand under the blanket and felt his massive cock over his shorts. He let out a sigh, his cock instantly started responding as if it was waiting for him to give in to his desires. He slowly stroked his shaft that pulled at his shorts. He slipped the leg of his shorts and boxers up and felt his cock spring out, hitting the comforter over him. He gripped the massive cock in his hand and started to stroke himself slowly, feeling the soft tight skin of his impressive cock.

He loved his cock. He tried to keep it hidden, in the locker room and at sleepovers. He didn't want people to know he had a big cock, but part of him wanted people to find out. Part of him desired to get caught with his big cock out, whether soft or hard. He would imagine the guys catching him in the locker room and forcing him to show it off, or forcing him to stroke himself in the shower so they could see how big it got and how much cum shot out of it.

As he continued stroking himself under the blanket he imagined he was at a sleepover and the guys would hold his arms behind his back and pull his pants down while he struggled to get free, his cock flopping around wildly. But what if it was more public and more embarrassing, like he wore basketball shorts to school with no underwear and he got hard in class while doing a presentation, then his cock would lift up his shorts leg and pop out in front of everyone.

Aiden didn't want to have sex with his family, mostly. He had feelings for his father that he buried down, unsure of what they meant. He didn't even realize that most of his fantasies only involved guys.

As he laid there with his cock in his hand he got an idea... what if he got naked right now? What if he slept naked in the same room as his family? He slowed his pace on his cock... and decided to enact his plan. He pulled off his shirt first, if someone woke up right now it wouldn't be odd if he said he was hot and took his shirt off. He regularly took his shirt off.

Aiden dropped the shirt on the floor next to him, his dad was asleep in the bed across the little gap from him. He used both hands to rub his chest and his abs under the blanket. He played with his nipples, his cock throbbed under the blanket. He stuck his thumbs in the waistband of his shorts and boxers and pulled them down slightly, lifting his butt to get them down. He left them at his thighs for a minute, a little scared to keep going.

He took a breath, then used his legs to wiggle the shorts down to his knees... then to his calves. He pulled his right foot up and out of the legs, then used it to pull it off the left. He reached under the blanket and pulled the shorts and boxers out. If he slept with them under the blanket, he could chicken out. He balled them up and through them across the room. He waited in case the soft thump would wake anyone up, but it didn't.

His heart was racing so fast he thought everyone would wake up from the beating. His skin was on fire. He reached under the blanket to grab his cock again and it was leaking gobs of precum. He used the precum to lather up his cock and stroke it furiously under the blanket. He could feel himself getting close, but right before he was ready to cum he stopped. He breathed heavily, riding the feeling. He was sweating from the thrill and intensity of his masturbation.

Aident decided he wouldn't cum, he didn't want to push things too far tonight. It took another hour before he calmed down enough to go to sleep, but he did.

At 8 AM his father's alarm went off. Aiden was groggy, and didn't remember that he was naked. He knew he liked how his morning wood felt being tickled by the blanket. His father was out of bed. He flipped on a light switch and everyone shuddered at the sight. Aiden thought he caught a glimpse of his father's erect penis sticking out of his boxers. He turned away, though, grabbed some things, and headed to the bathroom.

His mother was up next. "Come on kids, we've got stuff to do today." she said. She grabbed Aiden's foot over the blanket, then his sister's.

His sister started moving out of the bed, pulling the blanket with her. Aiden suddenly felt a chill on his cock and looked down to see he was completely naked and exposed. He quickly grabbed the blanket and tugged it back before anyone noticed. "You know we're all getting up for you." Rachel said, annoyed.

He tried to shift under the bed, but it only tickled his cock and made it throb. Fuck! His mom and Rachel gathered things to get dressed while he laid there, unsure of what to do. "Aiden, sweetie, you need to get up." His mom said sweetly.

Aiden's dad came out of the bathroom dressed. "You're not out of bed? Come on, Aiden, this is for you." His dad tugged at the blanket, pulling it down to Aiden's waist. The fabric rubbed against his cock. Fuck, he was close!

Aiden held his grip, which frustrated his dad. "Seriously, get your ass up." Aiden's dad was a nice guy, and rarely lost his patience with his children. In fact, Aiden respected his dad more than anyone. His dad was his hero. Roger, however. did lost his patience from time to time. If Aiden was going to be difficult on a college visit for him... that attitude better change quickly.

"Damnit, Aiden." His dad used both of his strong arms to grip the comforter, then ripped it off. His whole family stared as his rock hard 10 inch cock flopped out from under the blanket. "What the fuck, Aiden! What is this?" His dad wrapped a massive hand around his hard cock and gripped it hard.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" Aiden moaned as a massive load shot out of his cock. The first stream hit his face, as did the second, and the third. The next three landed on his chest. Then a couple weak ones globbed out onto his father's hand. Aiden panted as his body climbed down from the most intense orgasm he'd ever felt. His father stood there over him, not letting go of his cock. Aiden looked horrified.

His sister screamed and darted into the bathroom. His mother closed her eyes and turned away, her face in her hands. "Well..." His father said, keeping a firm grip. "What the fuck is this?"

"Dad, it's not... what it looks like..." He was still panting.

"Were you really masturbating to your family? In bed with your sister?"

"No, dad!"

His mom looked over again, concerned about her perverted son who was now covered in his own cum.

"Then what? What is going on here?" He flopped Aiden's cock around.

"I don't know how to explain it..." He lied. But he knew, it was the thrill of getting caught. His dad scooped up some of the cum off his chest then slowly brought it to Aiden's cock. "Dad, what are you doing?"

He cut the cum on his cock head, then took his palm and rubbed it on Aiden's head. Aiden squirmed, but his father's grip was tight. "Fuuuuck dad, oh fuck, fuck me fuck me, please stop! Please!"

"Why did you masturbate?"

"I didn't."

Again his father's palm rubbed his sensitive cock head. "Daddy, please, mmmmmmm." He moaned. Then something happened that never happened before, he came again. He shot another two loads straight onto his face, and three more on his chest.

"Damn, boy. I don't think I've seen so much cum." His dad said. He finally let go of his son's cock, wiping the cum on his hands on Aiden's legs. "Tell me what happened."

Aiden took a couple deep breaths, again having to come down from the high of an orgasm. "I... couldn't sleep last night because I was stressed about today." He said, tasting his own cum as he spoke. "When I'm at home I jerk off when I'm stressed." He was embarrassed, talking about jerking off in front of his parents, especially his mom. But he was covered in cum, it couldn't get worse. "I usually get off fantasizing about getting caught, not necessarily while masturbating, but... people catching me. I got caught up in my jerking feelings and took my clothes off knowing I'd have to wake up without them. Now I regret it."

"Debbie, why don't you and Rachel go to the mall next door."

Roger threw the blanket over Aiden while his sister and mom got ready and left. When he took the blanket off he told Aiden to go shower. He couldn't believe what he'd just caught his son doing: how could his son have a perverted kink like that? Getting caught? He arrested guys who did that in public.

On the other hand, he understood why his son would be drawn to that. The thrill of people seeing your big fat cock... women, and men, wanting to get a taste. Aiden needed to be punished, and the punishment needed to fit the crime. Roger had an idea, and quickly made a phone call while Aiden took an extended shower, trying to wash away the same that wasn't going anywhere.

30 minutes Aiden dried himself off in the bathroom. He hadn't grabbed clothes, but it was only his dad now and his dad had made him cum twice. He wrapped a towel around his waist, then exited the bathroom. His father was sitting on his bed, naked.

"Daddy, what's going on? Where's my suitcase?" He asked, noticing his suitcase wasn't where he left it.

"Leave your towel in the bathroom, then kneel in front of me." Reluctant, Aiden tossed his towel into the bathroom, then slowly knelt in front of his father. "Smell my cock, son."

"Dad, what the fuck?"

"Aiden, you're not in a position to be saying that. You had a massive erection today and we all watched as you ejaculated. Smell your dad's cock." Aiden obliged, he leaned forward and smelled his father's cock. It was musky from sweat. He liked the smell. "Get in there, son, I want you to remember this." Without hesitation, Aiden grabbed his father's cock and moved it aside so he could bury his nose in his father's balls. He took a deep whiff. It was intoxicating. He wanted to taste them. "Doesn't smell good, does it?"

"What?" Aiden asked, confused.

"You're uncomfortable, aren't you? With the smell, with being this close to your father's..." Roger stopped when he looked down. His son was fully hard again. "Aiden, stand up."

Aiden stood, then tried to cover himself when he realized he was hard again. "I'm sorry dad, I don't know why it's doing that..."

"Aiden, I'm sorry, Sit down." Aiden sat down next to him. "Son, are you gay?"

Aiden was shocked. That had never crossed his mind before. He found some of his friends attractive, and liked watching them change, but he never thought about dating them or having sex with them... he did wonder what it'd be like to kiss them, and he never thought that about girls.

"I never thought about it before, dad."

"Well, smelling my cock was supposed to be a punishment, not make you hard... so I think it's safe to say you like guys. Have you ever thought about doing stuff with guys?"

Aiden blushed. "I do fantasize about them making me jerk off in the locker room shower."

His dad nodded, "Do you think about stuff like that with girls?"

Aiden shook his head.

"Son, whenever you figure out how you feel, I'll support you."

"Thanks dad." Aiden said. They hugged, still naked.

"Dad, where are my clothes?

"That's part of your punishment."

"What? Wasn't being embarrassed in front of my family enough?"

His dad laughed. "Not at all. Your suitcase is gone. You're not getting clothes again until we get home."

"Soo... we're not going on the college visit?"

"Oh no, we're still going."

Aiden was confused for a moment, then realized what his father meant. "No! I can't walk around a college campus naked! I'll get arrested!" Aiden was panicking. The thought of being naked in public terrified him, though there was a part of him that felt a small thrill.

"You said you wanted to get caught, well, you're going to get caught. I called the dean and explained the situation and they agreed to let you tour the campus naked."

"Dad, this is ridiculous! I can't do this! What if they take pictures of me? Your son will be naked on the internet forever!"

"Then you'll get caught by a bigger audience. We better get going."

Roger got up and put his clothes on. He grabbed his keys and wallet off the table. "I have your ID, your mom has your phone and wallet."

"And my suitcase?"

"I tossed that shit. Let's go."

His dad opened the door, completely serious. Aiden got up and walked out of the hotel room, completely naked.

To be continued...