The Gym Membership

Story Info
Brian's new gym has a revealing policy.
3k words
4.37
20k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** This story includes reluctance/ forced nudity.

My New Year's resolution was that of most people, to join a gym. I wasn't out of shape, I was actually quite in shape, but I had moved to a new place for my job and had put off joining a gym. I was 31 years old and 6 feet tall; I had dark blonde hair, the kind that started out bright but got darker as I got older. I kept my body shaved clean: my cock was cut and roughly 6 inches soft, and grew to about 8.5 inches hard. I considered myself gay, but didn't tell a lot of people because my family wasn't accepting, so I had some DL hookups at this point, but none so far in this new town. My balls were like two eggs that sat under my cock. If they weren't properly supported they swung around quite a bit. It wasn't easy to hide them in pants for work, but I managed.

I hadn't actually joined a gym before, I did all my working out at home. I figured joining a gym was a good way to meet people, and possibly meet a guy. My biggest fear was taking my clothes off in front of people, I understand that I'm a very attractive guy, and wearing glasses gives me a hot nerd vibe, but I don't like to be looked at like a piece of meat.

I pushed my fear aside, and I decided to join a gym. It was now or never. There was a nice gym near me, and it was a bit of a splurge on my teacher salary, but if it was for bettering myself it had to be worth it. I sat in the membership office of the gym with the petite woman who handled memberships. "We'd be so happy to have you join us!" she said.

"Would I be able to get a tour first?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, but for the comfort of our members we don't allow tours." She had long bleach blonde hair and her makeup was perfectly done. "As soon as you sign I'll give you a tour of our facility and you'll be able to start working out."

I hesitated, it seemed questionable to not give a tour before having people sign, but I came here with a mission so I signed. "Okay, I guess I'm a member now." I said.

"Perfect, let's go." She said.

Outside her office was the reception desk, which was clean and white, the main lobby was a huge area that overlooked indoor tennis courts. "On this level we have our desk, with complimentary towels, as you can see we have the balcony that overlooks the tennis courts, we have a training room." She said, gesturing to a windowed room where several in-shape women were taking a class. "Then we have our main fitness center." She said as we walked by a significantly larger windowed room.

I was shocked to see that some of the members were in various states of undress. Wait, it was just the males who were undressed. In fact, the most any guy had on was a pair of underwear and their shoes, and the underwear was either a jock or a thong. Some of the guys were even completely naked. I suddenly felt my face go red.

"Um... why are the guys either naked or practically naked?"

"Oh, it's gym policy. Male members are not allowed to wear anything more than a jockstrap or a thong. If they'd prefer, they may go completely naked. Shoes, of course, must be worn in the fitness center."

I felt my heart racing. This was not what I had in mind. "I had no idea! I'm not comfortable with this! There's no way I can be this naked when I workout!"

"Oh, I'm sorry you feel that way, but you are contractually obligated." She said with a smile. She didn't hide the fact that she looked my body over.

"I want to cancel my contract. Immediately. How have I not heard that this happens here?"

"Well, our members are all contractually obligated to not discuss this outside of the gym in order to maintain a safe and comfortable environment for everyone. And, if you'd like to cancel your contract it'll be a five thousand dollar cancellation fee."

I nearly threw up on the spot. "That's ridiculous! I'm not paying that!" I couldn't possibly pay that either on my salary, I had no money to spare with rent, bills, and regular necessities.

"Well, that's our policy, and it's clearly stated in the contract you signed, rather quickly I might add. I'm assuming you also didn't read that if you don't come in and use the facility regularly you will be charged a thousand dollars a month instead of the 100 dollar price."

I felt dizzy. I wanted to pass out or drop dead. I was foolish to sign that contract. Now I was going to be forced to humiliate myself here. "Oh no, what have I gotten myself into?"

"Um, you'll have to take your clothes off now."

"What?" I looked at her, shocked.

"You're a contracted member now, and policy states that as a male member you are overdressed."

"Why don't the women have to be naked?" I had no desire to see naked women, it did nothing for me, but if everyone were forced to be naked it would be less uncomfortable... maybe.

"I don't make the rules, sir. That's simply what the policy is. Women must be fully covered with no tight fitting clothing."

"Is there a locker room where I can put my clothes?"

"Sure, follow me." She led me back to the staircase that was near the front desk. As we got there a fit man in a jockstrap came up the stairs.

"Hey Tiffany." He said, nonchalantly. He had a clear VPL in his jock, but not as big as me.

"Hey." She said as she led me down the stairs. "The men's locker room is to the left at the bottom of the stairs and the women's is to the right.

As she took me to the left, we were greeted with more windows, and these windows looked directly into the men's locker room. Everything was visible: all the lockers where the men changed out of their clothes and into... nothing, were completely visible. The showers, which were only communal, were completely visible. The sauna was completely visible. The locker room was essentially a long hallway so that everything could be visible, including the urinals, which weren't really urinals, just drains in the floor that men were expected to pee over. The toilets were the only private thing, but if a man was caught doing anything other than shitting he'd be kicked out and given the cancellation fine. I could also see that women were walking through. "Why are there women in the men's locker room?"

"That's the only way to the pool, so the women have to walk through."

"So, men are just here for women to ogle at?"

"Oh, no, there's absolutely no sexual behavior allowed between the male and female members. The male members may masturbate, as you can see." She gestured to a tall black man that was stroking his massive cock in the shower. "This is allowed. If a man gets an erection while working out or in a class, that is not frowned upon. They are encouraged to take care of it, without the assistance of a female member or staff. The women may watch..." She gestured to a couple of the female members who were watching the man jerk off his massive cock through the window. "But they are not allowed to participate."

"Do... the female members masturbate too?"

"No, that is a perk for the male members since they are not allowed to wear clothes. The cum is only cleaned by staff at night, so some days there's quite a bit of it all over. Now, you've had your clothes on for far too long, go get them off."

Slowly, I walked into the locker room toward a locker. There was no discreet locker, all of them were on full display. I noticed that none of the lockers had locks, nor were able to have a lock put on it. "Hey, do these lock?" I asked the hot tan guy next to me. He pulled his cheap shorts down to reveal he was in a bright pink cock hugging thong. It was like stepping into an alternate reality where all the guys in the gym were very hot. His cock, however, was much smaller than mine. I guessed he was about 2 inches soft.

"No, that's why I only wear cheap shorts to the gym. No one steals your keys or phone if you leave them in the locker, that's against policy, but clothes always go missing and that's allowed. I keep extra clothes in my car if I have to run somewhere after the gym, but I usually forget. I can't tell you how often I have to drive home naked, or almost, or have to pick up something at the store in a thong."

"Wait, I don't have a thong or a jock. Do you have a spare?"

"Sorry bro, looks like you're naked today. You get over it, and you can always rub one out if you need to. Or more if it's one of those days. One time I jerked off like five times in the gym, my cum was everywhere. Good luck, bro." He slapped my shoulder then headed out of the gym, not even bothering to close the locker.

I pulled my shirt off and tossed it into the empty locker in front of me. I sat on the bench and pulled my shoes off, then stood up and pulled my shorts down. Tiffany had entered the locker room at this point. "Are you sure I can't wear my briefs today, since I'm new?" I begged.

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "No."

I sighed, turned away from her, then pulled my briefs down. I tossed them into the locker, then hid myself as I turned and sat down to slip my shoes back on.

"Hiding yourself is against policy too."

I stood, my shoes on and my large cock and balls swinging. Tiffany's eyes went wide. "Um, we'll continue this way." She stammered as she led me through the locker room. "As you noticed, everything is open in here. You pee into these drains, showers are communal, and we have a state of the art steam room."

As we walked I could feel my balls swinging uncomfortably between my legs. I also noticed that I immediately got stares, from the other guys and from the women who were either walking past us or outside the windows. I felt on display and it made me uncomfortable, and there was nothing I could do about it. She led me through a door and I could immediately smell the chlorine from the pool. My back stiffened as I could hear the splashing of a class going on. We rounded a corner and up five steps we were standing on the side of the pool, in front of a women's water aerobics class. They all stopped and stared when they saw me.

"This pool 1, outside the windows there you can see the deck and the lake, please enjoy them at your leisure. We also have a hot tub inside and a hot tub outside on the deck." She then took me down a hallway of windows that overlooked the lake. "The lake is safe to swim in. We have another pool in here, which is strictly for laps."

In the other pool room I noticed that it was just guys in here. Naked swimming guys. I tried to focus my attention elsewhere, but I could see the way the water rippled off their perfect butts. One guy stopped and climbed out of the water, his cock swayed as water cascaded past it. I swallowed hard. "I'm good here." I squeaked out.

"Trevor, this is our newest member, Brian." She said.

Trevor flashed me a beautiful smile. "Hi Brian, nice to meet you." He held out a hand and I took it, feeling the soft wet grip of him sent something through me.

"Trevor is one of our personal trainers, if that's something you'd like to sign up for."

I took a deep breath as I felt the swelling in my cock begin. "He doesn't look like he needs my help, he's in great shape." Trevor said as he bounced one of my pecs. I rose to half mast. "Woah, looking a little heavy there." He said, looking at my cock.

"Wow." Tiffany whispered as she looked at my now fully erect cock.

"I can take it from here Tiffany." Trevor offered.

"Um... sure." She said. She didn't tried to hide her gawking, then turned and walked away.

"You can jerk off if you want, I know it's weird at first when there's women around."

"I'm... uh... confused by all of this."

"That's understandable. It's a really odd situation at first, but once you get used to having your clothes off it's actually very freeing. It's fortunate that I work here so I can essentially be naked all day. I can jerk off with you if you want? That way you don't feel awkward."

Trevor immediately grabbed his cock and started pumping. It didn't take him long to get his pretty pink cock to a fully hard 6 inches. He had a nice big mushroom on the end of his cock that was leaking precum. He took a finger and scooped up the precum, then sucked it off his finger.

I was stunned. My own cock was throbbing painfully. "I don't know if I can do this." I said.

"Do you want help?"

"No, I don't think I can jerk off in public like this."

Trevor stopped jerking his cock. "Then we won't." He grabbed a towel and dried himself off. "I can finish giving you the tour though and then you can get started on your workout."

I tried to hide my raging erection, but Trevor corrected me. "I'm sure Tiffany told you, but you can't hide your penis, hard or not. You can get penalized for that."

"Another fine?" I asked.

"I think if you get three strikes they put a cock cage on you."

"What? That's crazy! They can't do that!"

"Did you sign your contract?" Trevor was still fully hard, I felt kind of bad that he got worked up for me and then didn't finish.

"I... did..." I said, defeated. I would have to get a copy of that contract to look over so I knew what I was getting into.

"Come with me." Trevor said.

He led me back into the main pool area, where the aerobics class was ending just in time for me to walk past the women with my hard rod. I stayed at a full 8.5 inches, sticking straight up, it smacked against my stomach as I walked. I thought my nerves would make it go down, but that didn't happen. As we walked through the women they "accidentally" brushed against us trying to touch our cocks and our bodies. I felt hands on my cock and my butt.

"I think that's the worst, the accidental touching." Trevor said as we went down the stairs. My cock slapped hard against me with each step down. "Are you sure you don't want to take care of that? We could take a shower? I can help you if you want?"

I stopped as Trevor opened the locker room door to let me in. "What? I thought we couldn't do that."

"Only women aren't allowed to partake in sexual activities, but if you want me to jerk you in the shower I can."

I walked into the locker room like each foot had a weight attached to it. My cock was throbbing and leaking precum like a faucet. We walked past the sauna, then Trevor stopped at the shower. He raised an eyebrow, and I nodded. I didn't know what had come over me, but I needed to feel release.

Trevor turned on a shower, right in the middle. There were other guys showering, but none of them were jerking off, much less helping each other. "Alright, it's warm." Trevor said. I kicked off my shoes and pulled my socks off, then got under the water. The warmth felt great on my body. Trevor got behind me, his hard cock pressed against my ass, then he grabbed my cock at the base and started pumping.

His strong hands felt amazing on my cock. He used both of them, which still couldn't cover my entire length. I felt my hips involuntarily thrust into his hands. As I did that his cock rubbed between my cheeks. I wanted him to enter me and fuck my tight hole while he continued to jerk me, but I couldn't get myself to say the words. The ecstasy of his hands on my cock was too much.

As my wet cock slipped through his hands I could feel the orgasm building. "Oh fuck Trevor, I'm gonna cum." I moaned. His hands worked faster, pumping my monster cock. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!"

He lot go of my cock and I opened my eyes to see that I was pointed at the window. Ropes of cum shot out of my cock, splattering the window that was ten feet away. My body quivered against Trevor as I felt his cock cum between my cheeks. A crowd had gathered, both in the locker room and outside the window. The hung new guy had put on a show.

"Welcome, Brian, I think we're really gonna like having you here."

The crowd applauded as I realized what had just happened.