Exhibitionism and the Sargent

Story Info
The Sargent takes control and makes me embrace my femininity.
4.5k words
4.45
11.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It surprised me a few days later when the Sargent dropped by. No notice or warning and I certainly wasn't prepared for him. He did appreciate the frilly panties and stay ups I had on under my male outerwear, after he asked me if I was wearing anything; before he 'forced' me to strip down to them for his amusement. Continuing his domination he insisted I do my face and hair, polish my nails and add a bra to my ensemble before taking me out to his car, wearing a coat over my shoulders for at least some discretion.

It was a marked car so I had to sit in the back again as he drove across town with me half covered or less depending on the angle I was being seen from. Cuffed ankles held apart from the short chains on either door. My wrists were done the same way and even tho he draped my coat over me it actually hid little from those we passsed or were passed by. A half hour later he pulled into the parking lot of a lingerie' shop.

"Let's go inside and get you something nice to wear. You can put your coat on but leave it undone.

Now I'll pay half and you pay the other half, OK?"

Aside from the keys and cigarettes I'd stuffed into a pocket of the knee length coat covering me I had nothing else on me. When I protested that I had no money on me and couldn't afford it even if I did he just smiled and said he'd pay for half and I could repay him the other half later. With that he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the store.

The salesgirl did her best to hide her giggle, then smiled at us. She tried to relax me by telling me she had several customers like me, you know the biggr boned but still attractive girls. Most were shy like me. I didn't believe a word of it.

A stray thought did hit me and make me wonder if I was the first crossdresser the sargent had ever brought here? I didn't doubt that he had been here before as the salesgirl and he seemed to know each other somewhat. Maybe it had been with actual females only but somehow I didn't think so.

Thankfully the store was empty as he helped me out of my coat so she could more properly gauge what sizes I might need and to show her what type of things we were interested in. Shaking and nervous I stood there feeling a warmth spreading across my face as I blushed deeply. I wanted to hide and at the same time to pose and preen! Talk about conflicting feelings!

Her reassuring smile and acceptance helped me to relax as she showed us several matching sets as frilly and lacy, or even more so, as what I had on, in my size. When we settled on a dark blue with white lace trim and thin sky blue accenting slashes with blue ribbon garter straps. They both insisted I change and model the set to make sure of the fit. She started to lead me to a change room but he just laughed and asked why, I shouldn't be embarrassed about changing in front of them.

I stared at the door and slowly reached behind me to unhook my bra. I shivered as some quick flashes blinded me for a minute. I was ashamed by my AA cup breasts and tried to hide them. The salesgirl stepped forward and gently spread my arms to stare at my breasts critically.

"Realx, not all girls have big boobs. You just need to accent what you have a little and they'll stand right out."

She threw me a big smile and turned to open her purse. Taking out a glossy pink lip gloss she spread it across my nipples, making them crinkle tightly.

Looking me in the eyes she used tissues to gently blot and tease both nipples and I nearly collapsed to my knees. I smiled as she brought me back quickly by twisting them suddenly. She helped me into the dark blue bra and to tug and pull every possible inch of skin into it. My glossy pink nipples did stand out very noticeably pert above the bra cup

I kicked off my heels, unclipped my garter belt from my nylons, undid the waist hooks and tossed it aside. I used the counter to steady myself as I removed my rolled nylons from my feet. Panties last of course, after a last worried look at the unlocked door of the shop.

She stared at my small hairless pink penis but didn't say a word as it swelled to it's full three and a half inches and started to drip. She stayed like that as he stepped forward and rubbed his thumb tip over the tip till it glistened and jumped around.

He took several pics of me, for personal use only of course while I undressed and did the same as I put on this sexier set! I think she took a few as well but couldn't really tell as the flashes left me half blinded.

He teased me about sending some to a few special friends, along with my phone number! His words had sent ripples of pure pleasure from the tip of my heavily sprayed hair down to the tips of my brightly polished toenails and my thoughts made me blush again! I was sure he was only teasing yet at the same time hoping he wasn't!

He was working and it was still early and semi busy so he took me straight home. Dropped me off a half block away and watched me shuffle down the well lit street holding my coat closed only by my hands in the pockets. He'd insisted!

He was off tomorrow and would drop by sometime in the afternoon. I should have on what I was wearing now, oh hell, wear a skirt and blouse if you want as well.

He made it about four thirty and had to wait forty minutes till I got home from work. Thus he was there to supervise my transition from somewhat self assured male to a trembling female! A shaking and quivering fully feminised and submissive one standing by the door, coat over her shoulders waiting to be led down to his car. An unmarked one so I was allowed to sit in the front as he drove around for a bit telling me when to shrug open my coat or pull it back closed.

It was fully dark when he pulled into the park. Coatless I stood outside his door. Even though it was a warm night I was quivering more now that I was out in the open. When he finished his cigarette he took pity on me and pulled a blouse and skirt out for me to wear as we strolled along, hand in hand, to the far end of the park.

I started to wonder if he enjoyed my exhibitionism as much as I did when he asked me for my coat after we stood there for a few minutes. He knew it would excite me more to be caught in just lingerie but all he asked for was my coat. He just stared into my eyes then down at my skirt, up over my blouse and back down again. I felt compelled to unbutton my blouse and unzip my skirt to hand to him as well. He smiled, never taking his eyes off my legs or body.

He stuffed my skirt into one pocket of my coat and my blouse into the other without so much as glancing at what his hands were doing and smiled at me approvingly. I loved the way his eyes sent waves of tingling pleasure rippling thru me and felt my knees get a bit rubbery.

Bring outside in public wearing just lingerie where I might possibly be seen excited me enough to have me near orgasm in the first place. Having any audience, ableit just him as far as I knew right then, made it even more exquisite. His eyes continued to move up and down my body and then flash deep into mine for a second before roving over

He smiled a pleased smile and I felt myself melting into a state where I would do anything to please him in thanks. He held me to a slow stroll back with plenty of stops along the way. I didn't protest even if he had parked near the entrance and at some point a car may have entered or be around any of the wide turns. It'd been empty on the way in but only God knew if anyone had driven in during our walk.

If you were wondering, yes, I was wearing the set picked out last night. He'd made sure of that and I'd have been disappointed if I hadn't to be honest. I'd thought about it, fantasised about it, dreamed about it since the moment he'd left.

We were in the trees lining the road on the right side when we heard the voices. He'd led me here so he could pick some flowers to put in my hair. He chuckled as his ears perked up and we could tell they were moving this way. Walking like us and there sounded to be three teenagers in the group.

We stayed where we were as they slowly went by, passing their joint back and forth. He made me follow them while he stayed back, just out of sight. I'm not sure if it was the uneven surface of the pavement, my rapidly weakening knees or the four inch heels, sending that loud clicking sound only heels make that had me swaying and shaking helplessly into the night with each step.

I couldn't stop myself from imagining him, standing there, watching me catching up to them. Them staring and possibly moving closer and closer for a better look. The accepted feminity of the form fairly hidden in the dark enough to confuse them for at least the moment.

Welcoming or predatory? Either way I was committed now!

Their hands touching me, pinching my nipples or rolling them between their thumb and fingers! Their hands caressing my flesh and sensuous affirming my acceptance still till I shook my head to clear it.

Would they hear my heels and lie in wait? Would they smile and use me or would they be revolted? Would they attack me? I was glad he was there and because of it brave enough to keep walking along to find out!

They must have heard me following them but they were just using a shortcut to get to a walking bridge that led to a community on the far side. He stopped me from following them over it and we started back to the entrance.

Again he kept me to a slow pace just to lengthen the time I was on display! There hadn't been anyone parked further in on the way here but there'd been plenty of time for someone to drive in and park. He teased me by telling me that no matter what we would stay at this pace. I couldn't run and hide. I couldn't duck into the trees or hide behind a bush now.

It made it a bit more exciting to round every corner and walk past the deeply shaded slots that could hide a car. There was one car fairly close to where he had parked but it was empty. Was it someone like me who had gone down one of the other pathways? Probably a couple or at least someone sane just out for some air!

When we got back he sat in the car and I knelt on the grass to suck his cock madly. I orgasmed when he came down my throat and collapsed on the grass bonelessly gasping and struggling to catch my breath, unable to even twitch, let alone move. My head was spinning with amazement at my reaction.

When I could move we shared a cigarette; sitting on a .nearby park bench, my head resting on his shoulder and his arm around me. He hugged me and kissed my face and lips before we went back to the car for the drive home. I was told to decide if I wanted to do it fully dressed, or the way I was, with my coat handy in case of course. Can you guess which I chose?

The Sargent called a few days later to let me know that there was a package, of sorts, waiting in front of my door. I didn't give it much thought as I still had a half hour to work and a twenty minute drive before I got home, but it was always at the back of my mind.

When I turned down the hall I blushed a deep red as soon as I saw what he meant by a package of sorts. A bright pink helium balloon with a white teddy bear centered on it twirled in front of my door. It's ribbon tied the handles of the bright pink shopping bag together. The slightly darker but still bright paper popping out above it accented it perfectly. From somewhere inside the bag there came a distinct buzzing and my blush deepened. Beside the glossy shopping bag were a dozen pink carnations!

How many, if any, of my neighbors had seen this, heard this and been nosy enough to try to peek inside. I was so embarrassed and humiliated and slightly proud and pleasantly aroused at the same time.

I found myself shuffling on tip toe down the hall like I was wearing heels, swaying my hips hilariously. I couldn't help myself or have stopped myself. The Sargent was having quite an effect on me!

My hands were shaking enough to make opening the door a small problem. Nothing too much but enough to notice! I hurried as much as possible and soon had everything inside the door so I could stop that damn buzzing. Was he trying to out me or just tease and embarrass me?

As I put the flowers into a vase and added water I couldn't help but smile as vagrant thoughts flickered thru my mind. Things like how much I enjoyed being in his control. How great it felt to be flitting around everywhere in little more then lingerie' for most of the time I spent with him.

I'd had to pull out a ruffled hot pink garter belt with adjustable softer pink ribbon straps ending in polished stainless snaps. The same color nylons and a sheer white very lacy patterned pair. No panties!

There was a solid white plastic chastity device I discovered as I dug deeper and an open small lock. A half cup bra was the last thing before I was able to shut off the buzzing vibrator.

Round and slick and, of course, bright pink. Seven or eight inches but a slender inch and a half across; so C cells probably. I giggled and blushed, lightly astonished that I knew that offhand. A couple more dildoes, vibrators and even an egg lined the bottom of the bag.

Leaving everything spread across my bed I took a long soapy bubble bath and tried to relax. It wasn't easy as my head was overflowing with ideas, scenarios, wonderment and fantasies.

I was as amazed by the way I just accepted things between us so easily as I am sure you are. From near zero to his constant sextoy in mere days! Less then a week! I'd gone months without a thought of even wearing panties. Months! Now nothing crossed my mind save what panties to wear for him, if any.

A note had told me not to even try the things on till this Saturday when he'd pick me up. I couldn't resist trying the chastity cage. Instead of the normal ring pulling the testes forward this one pressed them back and in, out of sight. It wouldn't go on any other way. The clit cage was curved back and tight. Not overly curved, still recognisable as a cage. When hooked on both sides over the ring it slipped over a tab where the lock would go.

As soon as I moved in any way it came apart so I slipped the lock into place to hold it together. It only seemed natural to lock it.

A bit uncomfortable but bearable and I started to get used to it after the first hour. It wasn't till I wanted to remove it that I discovered there were no keys here. He must have held onto them! How could I possibly explain to him that simple curiosity had got the best of me.

When he got there on Saturday I blushed a deep red as he chuckled at my predicament. He'd known I'd try it on but I hadn't quite put it on right. When the initial ring was set in place I ws supposed to tug the scrotum skin forward before hooking the shaft cage into place. Doing that removed most of the discomfort and surrounded the side and base of the cage with what appeared to be vaginal lips.

The bra was tighter and thus pushed what little flesh I did have high enough to seem like small but real breasts. He tugged and pulled my nipples to make my breasts as big as possible, leaving my swollen nipples throbbing above the half cups. He pulled the laces of the high waisted garter belt as tight as he could to minimise my waist and round my hips.

I needed his help to roll the nylons up my legs as it was impossible to bend very far. He'd known I had a pair of five inch hot pink heels with ankle straps and he did them up for me. When I saw myself in the mirror I was stunned. I hadn't looked this feminine in a long time, if ever! I hadn't felt this weak, this helpless or this feminine in a very long time either.

Somehow he'd opened a part of me I'd forgotten about. It amazed me to discover that I was watching myselffrom a corner of my mind. My body was either operating on automatic or was fully under the control of my freed feminine side. Either way I shrugged into my coat when he held it out for me for the walk to his personal car.

My coat was open for some innocent flashing, under his direction of course. We were soon clear of the city and he pulled over. The me part of my brain was shaking and trembling as I handed him my coat after he'd adjusted the seat to be fully reclined. The part controlling my body didn't tremble. It revelled in the exhibitionism, posing and preening, shaking my hair and pressing my chest out.

He enjoyed that and smiled widely, helping me back into the car and giving me my coat to drape over myself. He removed the T top on my side and adjusted the seat back a bit more before he was satisfied. As we drove off I stared uo at the sky as he played with some switches that flashed various lights on and off.

Two or three miles later he undraped my coat and stuffed it in the backseat. Turning on my side of the dome light he smiled at me and suggested I rearrange my bra. He wanted them as full as possible with my nipples above the lace trim atop the half cup. When he was satisfied he turned the light off. I couldn't see much in the dark but moved my legs and arched my back as directed.

I was ecstatic and felt ultra alive. The warm wind made my skin tingle erotically, my nipples throb and ache a bit. As it flowed over me I was very aware of what I had on as it made the ruffles of the garter belt and lace trim of my bra ripple and tickle me. My breathing had accommodated itself to the tightly laced waist nipper and was starting to become faster and shorter already. A small spasm shook me when he told me we were coming up on two semis.

If he decided to show to either or both of them I wondered if they would think I was truly female. The thought excited me and my body shook again. I watched out the side window as we slowly overtook the first one and slowed to match speed beside the cab. Twenty or thirty seconds later a soft light in front of me came on.

Knees pressed against the dash, legs slightly spread the way he'd wanted I wondered how it looked and lifted my head. My mouth dropped open. Creamy white thighs glistening above the darker pink bands of my nylon tops crossed by the hot pink ribbon of the garter straps. My crotch framed by those straps and nylons bands and the fluttering ruffles of the waist nipper laced around me.

My testes pushed up and in, my penis encased in white plastic and shaped to make it look like I was playing with a dildo or vibrator instead. So feminine looking, so feminine feeling, so wonderful and made exciting as the driver honked his horn in appreciation.

The dome light came on and my nipples glistened above the lace of my frilly bra. I spasmed once more. It was all so surreal, so naughty and wicked to be deceiving him this way and so right at the same time. This was what made life worth living! I gasped as his hand descended to press the cage back between my legs to 'bury' the dildo deeper. I lifted my hips to accept it and opened my legs slightly more.

I winced and squirmed as the cage bit into me as he moved it. Not too painful but enough to help me stay focused on the exhibitionism and control my orgasm better!

He snapped the lights off suddenly and pulled ahead to pace the front semi cab. Again the same show with the same results save that the tip of the cage was covered in pre cum. I wanted to cum but every time I started to swell the sharp points inside the cage prevented more than throbs and dribbles. He had control of my orgasms now. A wave of feminine helplessness shivered it's way thru me.

How had he known how to do this to me? How? A few weeks and I was spiralling further down the rabbit hole then I had ever done before! Well maybe not further but certainly close enough. It had been very intense the first time I dressed for a man and continued to be till he moved away. He was the one that had taught me to embrace my femininity, revel in it and my submissive sluttishness.

I probably would have discovered it on my own but he was the one who introduced me to the wonders of exhibitionism. The wonder of being accepted as a female from afar or even closer by when safe. And now here I was hurtling down the highway with a man who enjoyed displaying me, who enjoyed staring at my feminised body in lingerie' or less and feeling that intensity again!

12