Exhibitionism and the Sargent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three more semis got shows before he pulled into a siding, parking at the far end. He put the T top back in place and we shared a cigarette standing beside the car. I felt so exposed and embarrassed and tingly and proud. She was fully in control and I felt honored just to be allowed to watch.

When we finished the cigarette he led me into a bushy treed area just past the end that had a couple of benches, then further to a small open area off to one side of the path. More of a fire trench then a pit ran along the far side with wood stacked to one side.

I stood there hesitantly as he stacked wood into the trench and lit it. Save for the snaking entranceway we were surrounded by high bushes. I smiled as I realised that my lingerie' practically glowed in the firelight. Lost in that thought and the feminine feelings it stirred up further I hardly gave more then a passing thought as to why he might have been bringing me here!

He smiled and nodded as if familiar with the smiling drivers that joined us. I felt shy and awkward, exposed and naked under the eyes I could tell were undressing me. She didn't I suddenly realised. She was strutting and posing, preening for her audience, walking back and forth a few steps so they could judge every angle of her rounded curves! Thrusting her breasts out and wriggling her ass enticingly.

The Sargent nodded at me and swiveled his eyes to the first man to join us. Brazenly I walked over in front of him to drop to my knees. I fondled him thru his pants then unzipped them to free his hard cock. I swirled my tongue over the head then up and down each side before taking the head between my lips.

I glanced up at his beatific smile as my lips worked their way down the shaft. I must have been in the zone as it wasn't long before his cock was replaced by another bigger hard one! As I worked on it I was aware that I was being lifted and placed atop the table. My head hung down making it easier to take the whole cock down my throat, someone was tweaking and twisting my nipples and another was fondling my thighs and ass. I hit sensory overload from it all and spasmed. I may not have been able to cum but was continually dripping by the time I felt his cock enter my ass.

My hips bucked up to greet his hard cock as my calves pulled him closer. I moaned around the cock in my mouth and my body went wild as I squirmed, twitched and writhed under their ministrations! Cock replaced cock continually, some for a second or even possibly a third time I think. I rode the last man as he laid atop the table and then there were none.

"You seem to have enjoyed that! Ever think about doing that for a living?"

I just stared at him and tried to clear my head.

"No I mean it. You're a natural and you seem to enjoy your work. The guys didn't mind paying once they got a look at you. $25 a head and now your half of the lingerie is covered. Even that nice pink one you have on. Doesn't that make you happy?"

It made her happy but I cringed inside feeling cheap and used. I wondered if he could tell.

12