Exhibitionism and Voyeurism

Story Info
Thank God that women are exhibitionists and men are voyeurs.
8.1k words
3.92
26.6k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exhibitionism and Voyeurism

Probably because he's good-looking, women are always flashing Jim.

Whether being flashed deliberately or unintentionally, this my personal history of being flashed by unsuspecting women. Then, returning the favor of their exhibitionism with my exhibitionism, this is my personal history of flashing unsuspecting women.

Every man's sexual fantasy, this is a true story that Jim asked me to write for him about his personal phenomena of women flashing him and him returning their favor of exhibitionism by flashing them. Pussy for cock, when they flash him, he flashes them.

# # #

Exhibitionism and Voyeurism

I'm curious to know if other men have had the same sexual experiences of being flashed by women. For more than fifty-years, from the age of 18-years-old to more than 60-years-old, women have flashed me. Always catching me by surprise, whether deliberately flashing me or unintentionally flashing me, I could never tell. Women have unique ways of flashing while making their flashes appear accidental.

They flashed me their panties in upskirt peeks. They flashed me their bras in downblouse views. They flashed me their naked breasts. They flashed me their naked pussies. They flashed me their naked asses. They flashed me their naked bodies. Something that I wished I had acted on; while making their flashes appear accidental, women were always flashing me one body part of another.

An exhibitionistic phenomenon, something that I always surprised me to see, women flashing me all started with my beautiful, redheaded, 21-year-old sister, Kathy, when I turned 18-years-old. She was the first woman to flash me her bright, white, bikini panties. Seemingly, 18, the age of consent, was my magic age of being flashed and of me deciding to return the favor of exhibitionism by flashing unsuspecting women. Women flashing me continued throughout my 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, and 60's.

Women I didn't even know and have never met, I can't count how many women flashed me over those fifty-years. I wish I could remember all of their names, faces, and bodies. I'm not complaining. A woman unsuspectingly flashing me out of the clear blue was always a total surprise and a sexually pleasure. Call me naïve but I never thought that women did that sort of sexual teasing. I always thought that it was men flashing their cocks, and what many women don't want to see.

Yet, fortunately for me, sexually exciting being flashed, I've had a long history of being flashed. While making their flashing appear accidental, over the years, my mother, my sister, my aunt, my cousins, and even my grandmother have all flashed me their panties, their bras, their naked breasts, their naked pussies, and their naked asses. Always catching me by surprise, I'm stunned to see something that I shouldn't see when someone flashed me.

Not having any idea, I never knew if they deliberately flashed me or unintentionally flashed me. I never knew if they sexually teased me or if they hoped that I'd make the next, sexual move and give them sex. I was so sexually naïve back then. I wished I knew then what I know now. I would have responded in kind and bedded more women.

'Nice tits. May I buy you a drink? How about you come home with me and you can show me the rest of your naked body,' I imagined saying to women who flashed me.

I imagined a woman slapping me across the face for being sexually inappropriate when she's the one who deliberately flashed me.

'Pervert,' I imagined her saying. 'Get away from me. How dare you?'

# # #

In hindsight, instead of just looking, I regretted not sexually doing more than just staring. Then, masturbating over all that I saw of them later, suffice to write I was always masturbating. A whole, new sexually exciting world, not stopping there, at one time or another, something I thought that I'd never see, even my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law flashed me, too. I just wonder how many women would have had sex with me had I made the next sexual move and called them on their flashing bluff.

'Now that you showed me your naked pussy, may I show you my naked cock,' I imagined saying to my mother-in-law after she caught the front of her nightgown in a drawer?

Seemingly oblivious that I was there watching her, I watched her lift her nightgown to her waist to free herself while flashing me her naked pussy. I couldn't believe that my wife's mother, whether deliberate or accidental, flashed me her naked cunt. As soon as I saw her naked pussy, I wanted to finger, lick, and masturbate her pussy.

I imagined my wife's mother staring down at my bulging erection that tented my pants. I imagined her watching me unzipping myself. Then, as if she had never seen a naked prick before, I imagined her staring at my swollen cock as I pulled it from my pants.

'Oh, Jimmy. You have such a nice penis,' I imagined my mother-in-law saying while taking it in her hand to slowly stroke me before moving to her knees to suck me.'

# # #

Literally, over the years, at one time or another, dozens of women flashed me. I wished I had kept a notebook of all the women who flashed me. Perhaps, thinking it was funny fun to flash me, shocking but true, I kid you not, while the photographer was shooting pictures, women even flashed me at my wedding.

Teasing me as if trying to get me to change my mind about marrying my wife, Emma, my wife's girlfriends, even her bridesmaids, deliberately flashed me their naked tits, their naked pussies, and their naked asses on my wedding day. Thinking it was funny to expose themselves to me, inviting me to photograph them, they lowered their tops to flash me their naked breasts. Again, inviting me to photograph them, they lifted their gowns to their waists to flash me their naked pussies. Then, turning and bending at the waist, they flashed me their naked asses.

Briefly having regrets about marrying my wife, I saw all of her girlfriends topless and naked. Something I never thought that I'd ever see, wishing that I had the nerve to touch them and feel them, I masturbated over seeing their topless and naked bodies every evening and every morning for years. I still masturbate over the memories of seeing the entire wedding party topless and naked. Instead of marrying my wife, wishing that I had married this one or that one, some of them had better bodies than my wife.

# # #

Again, not stopping there with just my relatives flashing me, my neighbors flashed me, too. While their husbands were at work, my neighbors would lie out in their backyard topless and sometimes even naked. Able to see them from my second-floor bedroom window, I stared at all that they were showing and all that I was seeing while masturbating myself.

I photographed them. I videoed them. I watched them with my binoculars. They knew that I was there watching them. Yet, deliberately exposing their topless and naked bodies to my horny eyes, my neighbors were such exhibitionist whores.

'Oh, my God. My neighbor is lying out back topless again. I love her big tits,' I thought while masturbating over her topless image.

Then, out of horniness and sexual frustration, unable to control myself, I returned the favor of their exhibitionism with my exhibitionism. Encouraged by them showing me their topless and naked bodies, I showed them my naked body and my erect, naked prick. Feeling so seductively wicked, I skinny dipped in my pool while they watched me from their back windows and from their back porch decks. From the distance of my backyard, while pretending that I didn't know that they were there watching me, I even masturbated myself in front of them while they watched.

If it wasn't enough that my relatives and neighbors flashed me, my co-workers flashed me at work, too. Perhaps, a different time back then, the age of free sex, seemingly every woman I knew wanted me to see them in their sexy underwear and to see them without their clothes. I can't count how many times I masturbated in the men's room after being flashed by my coworkers at work.

When sitting at their desks, as if daring me to look, stare, and/or leer, they sat with their skirts raised above their knees and nearly to their crotch with their knees parted and their panties exposed. While wearing low-cut blouses, with me standing over them, they leaned forward to flash me their bras, their long line of sexy cleavage, and all that I could see of their bra clad breasts. I can't count how many panties and bras that I saw of co-workers over the years. Suffice to write, I saw a lot.

Continuing to deliberately flash me at work, they bent at the waist in front of me to flash me the back of their panties. They squatted down in front of me with their knees spread enough to expose their panties when retrieving files. When they weren't flashing me their panties, they flashed me their bras, and their long, sexy lines of cleavage. When the boss is away, my co-workers played.

# # #

A memory that I'll never forget, when I was 23-years-old, one of the decorators of a famous department store was precariously standing on a ladder while stretching over her head to fix a display. Fearing that she'd fall and hurt herself, being the gentleman that I am, I held the ladder for her so that she wouldn't fall. I had no idea that she was deliberately flashing me until I looked up. Not expecting her to say what she said, making me aware that she was deliberately flashing me, she shocked me by what she said next.

"Oops. Please don't look up my short skirt, Jimmy," said Tina a 35-year-old single woman. When she told me not to look up, an automatic reflex, that made me look up. "I'm so embarrassed. I forgot to put on panties today," she said while literally lifting the hem of her short skirt to show me her blonde, trimmed pussy.

She looked down at me looking up at her while I looked up at what I could see of her naked ass and her naked pussy. I couldn't believe that she was deliberately giving me a crotch shot of her naked ass and pussy. Instead of just looking, I stared while she erased her embarrassment with laughter.

'After seeing the naked bridal party, this is something else that I'll be masturbating over for the rest of my life,' I thought.

"Thinking that I was going to be late, I was in a rush this morning and forgot to put on panties," she said. "You can't see anything, can you," she asked while deliberately raising the front of her hem to show me her naked pussy again?

I continued staring up at all that she was showing and all that I was seeing. I couldn't wait to return home so that I could masturbate over her naked ass and her naked pussy. With it so easy for women to flash men, I wished that there was a subtle way that I could flash her my naked, erect cock without making myself look like a pervert.

"I can see everything," I said with a laugh. "Especially when you lift the front of your skirt, I can see your naked pussy. If I may say so, Tina, you have a beautiful, round, and shapely ass," I said returning her laugh with my chuckle while continuing to stare at her naked ass and pussy before staring up at her.

She smiled down at me.

"Thank you, Jimmy," she said. "It's nice to know that you like my naked ass," she said with another laugh while shrugging and rolling her eyes. "It's nice to know that an older woman can still sexually attract a younger man by just flashing him all that he should never see of her under her short skirt when she forgot to wear underwear."

Not allowing this voyeuristic opportunity to get away from me, I stared up her skirt again to see what I could see of her naked pussy. A real treat, I couldn't believe that I was seeing Tina's naked ass and her naked pussy. With us the only two working before the store officially opened, if I didn't know any better, I'd say that she was deliberately flashing me.

"I can see that you're a natural blonde, too," I said with another, little laugh.

She returned my laugh with her laugh.

"I'm glad that I don't have to return to the hairdresser to redo my color every six weeks," she said. "As you can clearly see, indeed, I'm a natural blonde."

# # #

The flashing continued with my co-workers. When my car was being repaired, my co-worker, Gertrude, an older woman in her forties, offered to give me a ride home. As if it happened yesterday instead of forty-years ago, it was a hot day in the 90's and she had the air conditioning on full blast. She raised her short skirt while opening and closing her legs in front of the air conditioner vent while laughing. From where I was sitting in the front seat, I could see flashes of her white panties.

"Oh, this feels so good," she said. "I only wish I wasn't wearing panties," she said with another laugh while looking over at me seductively.

Not allowing this opportunity to pass me by, if I did, I'd regret it later in life and I was glad that I didn't. I reached my horny hand beneath her short, raised skirt and cupped her pussy through her panties. Surprising her, yet, with her not stopping me, she laughed louder and longer while allowing me to have my wicked, sexual way with her panty clad pussy.

Then, not stopping there, while she continued driving, hoping that she'd pull over, I unbuttoned her blouse and exposed her white, lacy brassiere and her long, line of sexy cleavage. She had big tits, D cup breasts. While she continued driving, while hoping that she wouldn't stop me, I lifted her bra to expose her naked breasts and her erect nipples. My horny hands were all over her big, naked tits. Feeling them and fondling them while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples, I sexually molested my co-worker with her permission.

With her laughing with glee that I was having my wicked, sexual way with her panty clad pussy and her naked breasts, again, not stopping there, I leaned over to suck her big tit. Then, I unzipped my pants and pulled out my erect prick. I exposed my naked prick to my co-worker.

She looked down at my naked cock before looking up at me while continuing to drive. I took her right hand by her wrist, put it on my engorged prick, and wrapped her fingers around my cock. Surprising me, she started slowly stroking me. Gertrude, sexy my co-worker, and a woman old enough to be my mother, was giving me a slow hand job.

Seemingly embarrassed and ashamed, as a married woman, no doubt, regretting her sexual actions, she never offered me a ride home again. Disappointed, I was hoping she'd pull over and fuck me. I was hoping she'd suck me and allow me to cum in her beautiful mouth. Nonetheless, I had a good time seeing her panties, cupping her panty clad pussy, and seeing naked breasts while fondling them, too.

More older women flashed me than did women my age. With them seemingly sexually frustrated, I was a favorite of women who were twenty-years older than me. They deliberately loved flashing me their panties, their naked pussy, their low-cut bras, their naked breasts, and even their naked bodies. They loved flashing as much as I love them flashing me.

I can't count how many times my mother's sister, my aunt, Aileen, flashed me her panties, her naked breasts, and/or her naked pussy. Thinking it was funny to sexually tease me, she was always flashing me while laughing. When she stayed with us for a couple of weeks in the summer, every morning, she'd lift her short skirt to put on her nylon stockings. Before even putting on her panties, she'd lift her skirt higher to attached her garter belt.

Every morning, I saw my aunt's black, bushy pussy. Every morning and every evening, I'd masturbate over all that I saw of my aunt. Yet, in the way that my mother wouldn't allow me to make love to her and or fuck her, my aunt wouldn't give me sex. It was one thing to flash me but it was wrong to have incestuous sex with her nephew.

# # #

Again, if only to refresh my imperfect memory, I wished I had kept a diary of all the woman who had flashed me over the years. With names from Abby to Zoey, I'd have an entire encyclopedia of women flashing me their panties, their bras, and their naked breasts, their naked asses, and their naked pussies. Yet, thinking that all women were ladies and not exhibitionistic sluts, I could never tell if women were deliberately flashing me or having a wardrobe malfunction and accidentally flashing me. Sexually inexperienced, with me having a lot to learn about women, I was sexually naïve.

'August 11th, 1968, Dear Diary, whether unintentionally or on purpose, my sister flashed me her panties again,' I imagined writing.

'Sorry that I hadn't kept a diary, I wished I had kept a record of which women flashed me what and when,' I thought. 'How interesting would that be to read years later to see if a pattern emerged'.

Yet, young, dumb, and full of cum, I wasn't confident enough to act on anyone flashing me. I was too afraid they'd scream and/or tell someone. Giving me something to see and to masturbate over later, grateful for that, I was surprised when they singled me out and flashed me. I was happy that they flashed me. Maybe they continued flashing me because I didn't pressure them for sex. Instead of acting out on the women who flashed me by reaching out to touch them and to feel them, I looked, I stared, and I masturbated myself later.

If I knew then, what I know now, I would have been more like Warren Beatty in Shampoo. With them showing me that they were sexually interested in me by flashing me, I would have had sex with everyone all the time. With them flashing me all the time, I would have had sex with my sister, my mother, my aunt, my cousins, and even my grandmother. I would have had sex with my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law, too. I would have had sex with my neighbors and my co-workers, too. I would have had sex with practically every woman who flashed me.

Now, that I'm in my 60's, sadly, the flashing has subsided somewhat. Yet, with me looking ten-years-younger, women still occasionally flash me upskirt peeks of their panties, down-blouse views of their bras and cleavage, and peeks of their naked tits, their naked asses, and their naked pussies. Interesting enough, now, sexually teasing me, the younger women, women more than half my age, are flashing me while making their flashes appear accidental.

Having already been flashed by their mothers and their grandmothers, I enjoyed being flashed by their daughters and granddaughters, women more than half my age. They bend at the waist in front of me to tend to their babies in carriages. Especially with the wind blowing enough to raise the backs of their short skirts, they unintentionally or deliberately flash me the back of their panties. Those who don't wear panties flash me peeks of their naked asses and the backs of their naked pussies.

They squat down to pet their dogs with their knees parted enough for me to see what I'm hoping to see. A double flash, they flash me upskirt peeks of their panties and down blouses views of their low-cut bras, cleavages, and naked breasts. Those who don't wear panties flash me peeks of their naked pussies and those who don't wear bras flash me downblouse views of their naked tits.

# # #

Go figure. Admittedly, I've been told many times that I'm a handsome man but something so unexpected, for a long while there, nearly a flashing frenzy, the flashing had gotten out of hand. Temping me while sexually teasing me, everywhere I looked women flashed me their panties, their bras, their naked tits, their naked asses, and their naked pussies. I wondered if it will be like this when I'm in my 70's, retired, and confined to a nursing home.

To be honest, enjoying the voyeuristic fun, I hope the flashing never stopped. A voyeur, I feel honored being flashed. Yet, women don't flash just anyone. They flash those they are sexually attracted to. Fortunately, for me, they flash me.