Exhibitionism and Voyeurism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nurse, please stop flashing me your bra clad breasts and your long, line of sexy cleavage. You're embarrassing me and I'm embarrassed for you," I said.

Clearly, deliberately flashing me, the nurse bent over me again to take my temperature with the top of her uniform unbuttoned enough to give me a downblouse view of her bra clad breasts.

"Plus, seeing so much of your beautiful breasts is giving me an erection."

The nurse laughed while leaning over me longer and lower. She looked down to see what she was flashing me of her bra clad breasts before looking up at me. Then, she looked down at my bulging cock that tented my pajama bottoms.

"Would like me to offer you some medical assistance?"

Unsure what she meant by medical assistance; I asked the question.

"Medical assistance? I don't know what you mean, Nurse Hilda," I said realizing that her name on her name tag was Hilda.

I can take care of that erection for you," she said with a sexy smile and a naughty look while moving her hand up and down. "I don't mind, really I don't. I've given lots of hand jobs to men who need to have their sperm tested but who can't cum to give me a sample of their sperm unless I masturbate them. Only, in your case, we don't need to save your sperm. Instead, I can suck you and swallow you," she said with a dirty laugh.

Only instead of stopping her flashing, sexually shocking me, the nurse lifted her skirt and flashed me her panties. Then, bending over in front of me, she pulled down her panties and flashed me her naked ass and the back of her naked pussy. A lifetime of being flashed by sexually frustrated and sexually aroused women, I couldn't believe a new era, a younger era, women more than half my age, were flashing me now. I'm not complaining. I'm just confused why so many women feel the need to show me their underwear clad and naked bodies.

# # #

Talk about being an unsuspecting victim of flashing, when a Catholic nun flashed me an up-habit peek of what she wore under her habit, I had no idea that she wore stockings and a garter belt without panties. Never expecting to see what this particular nun wore beneath her habit; I couldn't stop staring while genuflecting and anointing myself for a closer look. I wondered which priest was her fuck buddy.

"Bless you, Sister Mary Elizabeth, peace be with you and, thank you," I said staring at her naked pussy with her pubic hair trimmed in the shape of a crucifix. "God bless you, Sister. You made my day. You're doing God's work by flashing me your naked pussy."

She laughed a holy laugh. Then, she said something that made me realize that she had been deliberately flashing. She made me realize that even a Catholic nun wanted to have sex with me.

"If you meet me in the rectory before Father O'Malley returns, I'll show you my tramp stamp," she said.

'Tramp stamp? Sister Mary Elizabeth has a tramp stamp. I wondered what a Catholic Nun would have as a tramp stamp. Maybe, her tramp stamp has something to do with the Jesus or with the Pope,' I thought.

Eager to see Sister Mary Elizabeth's naked ass and her tramp stamp, I met her in the rectory. Not wasting any time with religious formalities, while staring up at me seductively, she raised her habit to her waist, turned, and bent forward. I stared at her round naked ass and the back of her naked pussy. Then, I read her tramp stamp.

'Kneeling is not just for praying.'

'Wow,' I thought. 'Kneeling is not just for praying? Clearly, Sister Mary Elizabeth sucks cock. She's a cocksucker. Way to go, Sister. I wondered if she sucked Father O'Malley's stiff prick. I'd love for this nun to kneel in front of me while giving my erect, naked cock her oral blessing. I'd love for Sister Mary Elizabeth to suck my cock,' I thought.

'In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, I take your blessed, erect cock in my mouth to suck,' I imagined her saying before blowing me.

I played ignorant.

"That's some tramp stamp, Sister Mary Elizabeth but what does it mean?"

She gave me her most holy smile while moving to her knees in front me. Showing me what her tramp stamp meant instead of telling me, she unzipped me and pulled out my cock. Then, she stroked me to a nice erection and before taking me in her mouth, she said a prayer with her head bowed.

"Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for the meal that I'm about to consume," she said.

She took me in her mouth and stroked me while blowing me. Giving her what she wanted, I ejaculate a mouthful of protein for the good sister to swallow. Then, while giving my praises to Jesus, I fucked Sister Mary Elizabeth hard and fast.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Thank you, Jesus. Thank you, God," I said cumming in Sister Mary Elizabeth's pussy.

'It's a miracle,' I thought. 'After being blown by a Catholic Nun, I had sexual intercourse with a Catholic nun. I've experienced it all. I can die happy and peacefully go to Heaven or to Hell happy.'

# # #

'Who wants to go for ice cream,' I imagined asking the women at The Last Gasp, End of the Line nursing, retirement home?

If I'm still healthy when in my 70's and living the rest of my life in a nursing home, I imagined all the naked fun that I'd have with some of the more sexually, agreeable and physically able residents. After removing the three dead bodies from my trunk to redistribute the weight, my car automatically leveled itself. Able to fit four in the backseat and three in the front seat, I imagined loading seven elderly women in my shiny, black, Lincoln Town Car with the extended wheelbase, the last of the factory-made limousines, and taking them for ice cream.

I imagined playing strip poker with someone's elderly mother or grandmother. They'd be stripping themselves naked or I'd be stripping myself naked. Even if I lost, I'd win. There's nothing like having sex with elderly, horny women.

"I have three aces, Grandma Larsen. Sorry but the last time I checked," I said with dirty laugh. "Three asses beat two pair," I said. I stared at her bra clad breasts. Grandma Larsen certainly had big tits and I couldn't wait to see them. I couldn't wait to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and suck them. "Take off your bra and show me your tits," I said staring at her bra clad breasts.

As if she was a stripper on stage, she slowly, sexily, and seductively removed one bra strap before removing the other. Then, she reached behind her to unhook her bra. While holding her bra cups in place, she removed one bra cup before removing the other. She was topless. Grandma Larsen was topless.

# # #

I imagined playing spin the bottle and making out with someone's widowed wife. I imagined having more sex in a nursing home than I ever had anywhere before. After not having sex in a while, I imagined the female residents in a nursing home being as sexually frustrated and sexually aggressive, as I was horny.

My turn to spin the bottle, the mouth of the bottle landed on Linda, another woman with big tits. In preparation of my long, wet kiss, making myself comfortable, I moved beside her to kiss her. Only, one kiss turned into another kiss, into us making out, and into me feeling her huge beasts through her clothes.

I felt her big tits. I fondled her big tits. Then, stripping off her clothes, I sucked her big, naked tits while making lover to her before fucking her and having sexual intercourse with her.

In hindsight, for one reason or for another, mainly because men are cheating assholes, many of these women didn't have men in their lives. Historically, women live longer than men. The ones who still had men in their lives were in bad marriages or troubled relationships and their men weren't worth a shit.

I figured that their flashing me had something to do with them being horny and sexually frustrated. Instead of starting a sexually relationship, possibly, one they couldn't finish, innocent sex, why not flash me their panties and bras, their naked breasts, asses, and pussies? We could still have some sexy fun with a little exhibitionism and voyeurism.

# # #

Having never seen as much as my sister's panties or bra strap before, now that I was of age, whenever our mother wasn't home, whether deliberately or unintentionally, Kathy started exposing herself to me. When sitting across from me, parting her knees open enough for me to see her white panties, she acted as if she didn't know that she was as exposed as she was. With her wearing short skirts back then, miniskirts, she gave me peeks between her legs of her bright, white, bikini panties. Every time she crossed and uncrossed her legs, she'd flash me her panties.

Something so innocent, while trying to read her face, I couldn't tell if she had flashed me her panties deliberately or accidentally. Then, whenever she flashed me while wearing sheer panties, I could see her camel toe, her pussy slit, her pussy mound, and whatever I could see of her darker patch of trimmed, red, pubic hair. For all intents and purposes, no matter if deliberate or unintentional flashed me, my sister continually flashed me her nearly, naked pussy.

Then, again, whenever our mother wasn't around, when sitting at the kitchen table, she'd lean over me longer and lower than necessary to show me something in a magazine. When she leaned like that, the top of her blouse opened with her. Her bra clad breasts were at my eye level.

She gave me down-blouse views of her low-cut bras and her long, sexy line of cleavage. Sometimes, depending on the style of her bra, I could see nearly the entire size and shape of her big, C cup breasts. Sometimes, I even saw her erect nipples begging to be sucked.

With me always masturbating myself, sometimes four and five times a day, my sister gave me plenty of peeks of her sexy and shapely body for me to masturbate over that night and the next morning. With her continuing to flash me, whether deliberately or accidentally, returning the sexual favor of her exhibitionism with my exhibitionism, I started deliberately flashing her. Again, whenever we were home alone and our mother wasn't around, I'd wear a short bathrobe without underwear.

Sitting across from her with my legs spread as if I was a drunken sailor, while reading a book, I'd pretend not to realize that I was exposed. I could feel her staring at all that I was deliberately showing and all that she could see of my exposed prick, testicles, and pubic hair. Never speaking of it, but a game we continued playing, she continued flashing me and I continued flashing her.

Again, whenever our mother wasn't home, always dressing and undressing with her bedroom door closed before, she started dressing and undressing with her bedroom door wide open. Even later in life, after she was married with children, when I visited her, she'd come out to the 8' high, back deck and stand by the railing while I looked up her sundress at her naked, brown, bushy pussy. With her knowing full well that she wasn't wearing panties, my sister deliberately flashed me her naked pussy.

Still sexually excited over flashing her 40-years later, my sister was the first woman that I ever flashed. Returning the favor of her exhibitionism with my exhibitionism, knowing she was about to barge in my bedroom without knocking when carrying up my laundry, I started masturbating while naked and wearing headphone with my eyes closed. Pretending that I was unaware that she was there, I was surprised that she remained in my room while watching me masturbate myself. Then, raising the sexual excitement, I'd talk to myself as if I was talking to her.

"Oh, Kathy, I wish I could see you naked. I'd love to touch you and feel you through your clothes while making out with you. I'd love to slowly strip you naked while touching and feeling your naked body everywhere. I'd love to fondle and suck your big tits."

Not stopping there, I continued my verbal masturbation show.

"Oh, Kathy. I'd love to finger your pussy while licking your pussy. I'd love to masturbate you, Kathy. I wish you'd stroke my cock while sucking my cock. I'd love to cum in your beautiful mouth. I'd love to make love to my big sister. I'd love to fuck you. I'd love to give you, my baby," I said while stroking myself faster and harder."

When I opened my eyes a crack enough to see her but not enough for her to know that I was looking, she had her breasts out of the top of her nightgown. I watched her fondle her naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. With her nightgown raised to her waist, I watched her rub her clitoris and finger fuck her red haired, naked pussy. I watched my sister masturbate herself while I masturbated myself.

# # #

If my sister flashing me wasn't enough, my mother, Maureen, started flashing me, too. Something that I always wanted to see, I couldn't believe my MILF of a mother was flashing me bits and pieces of her nearly, naked body. Whenever my sister wasn't around, especially if she was sleeping somewhere overnight, my mother wore her short, low-cut, sheer, and sexy nightgowns.

The longer that I stared at her sheer nightgowns, the more that I could see of her nearly, naked body. I could clearly see the size and the shape of her naked D cup breasts, her patch of dark pubic hair, and her ass crack. Never had I seen as much of my mother's nearly, naked body as I was seeing now.

When she stood in front of the open refrigerator door with the kitchen light off, I could see her as if she was naked. When she walked in front of the TV with the living room light off, as if walking through a TSA, X-ray machine, again, I could see her as if she was naked. In the way that my sister continually flashed me, seemingly, unaware that she was flashing me, my mother continually flashed me, too. Whether their flashing was deliberate or accidental, when one wasn't flashing me, the other was flashing me.

It wasn't as if they were soliciting me for sex, they were just innocently flashing me. They just wanted to show me their semi-naked and naked bodies. As thrilling as it was for me to see all that I shouldn't see of their beautiful bodies, seemingly, it was thrilling for them to show me all that they wanted me to see of their semi-naked and naked bodies. Happy to oblige them, I loved looking at all that they were showing. Happy to play their game of exhibitionism and voyeurism, I wanted to show them my naked body, too.

In the way that my sister flashed me her panties when sitting across from me, my mother flashed me her naked pussy when sitting across from me. Every time she crossed and uncrossed her legs while wearing her short nightgown, my mother flashed me her naked pussy. Having never seen her naked pussy before, I can't count how many times I saw her naked pussy now.

In the way that my sister flashed me her low-cut bra and cleavage in down-blouse views, my mother flashed me her naked breasts and erect nipples in down-nightgown views. When I wasn't seeing my sister's panties, I was seeing my mother's naked pussy. When I wasn't seeing my sister's bra and cleavage, I was seeing my mother's naked breasts.

# # #

Taking her flashing to an extreme, surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, my mother invited me in the bathroom while she sat in the bathtub naked and taking a bubble bath.

"Jimmy. Come sit with me and talk to me. I'm bored," she said.

Sexually excited about all that I hoped to see of my mother, I slowly opened the bathroom door. Not expecting to see all that I saw but hoping that I would, my MILF of a mother was naked and covered only by thousands of little, soap bubbles. I couldn't believe she wanted to talk to me while she wasn't wearing any clothes. With her acting totally innocent, I dare write that my mother deliberately flashed me her beautiful, naked body while sitting in the bathtub and taking a bubble bath.

"Be a dear and wash my back," she said.

She wanted me to wash her back. I couldn't believe my mother wanted me to wash her back. Only, taking advantage of her nakedness, I did much more than just wash her back. Before I even reached my hands in the soapy water to wash her, I stared at all that I could see of her naked breasts and what I could see of her naked pussy through the soapy water.

Not allowing this sexual opportunity to pass me by, this was my invited chance to grope my MILF of a mother. By her inviting me in the bathroom to wash her back, I surmised that she wanted me to grope her as much as I wanted to grope her. Not stopping with just washing her back, I stealthily and seductively copped cheap feels of the sides her big tits while washing her naked back.

As if I was a groper on the bus or on the subway, while feeling her naked breasts, I slowly slid my horny hand over her erect nipples. With her not stopping me, seemingly enjoying my groping her, she allowed me to explore more of her naked body. Reaching around her, I cupped her big tits in the palm of my hands while mindlessly talking to her.

# # #

I can't count how many times I dropped the soap. Taking my time retrieving the slippery bar of soap, I felt her naked ass and I briefly fingered her naked pussy, too. As more of the bubbles dissipated, if it wasn't enough that I was seeing my mother naked, I was sexually molesting her, too, with her consent, of course. I couldn't believe that I was briefly masturbating my mother.

Eventually, allowing me to take more sexual liberties with her naked body, while cupping her tits in my hands, my mother allowed me to pull, turn, and twist her erect nipples. As if masturbating her was a prerequisite of her taking a bath, she allowed me to masturbate her while she relaxed in the tub with her eyes closed. Taking my time and not rushing, while not disturbing her bath time nap, I rubbed her clitoris faster while fingering her pussy deeper. If it wasn't enough that I was seeing my mother naked but also, I was masturbating her, too.

I couldn't believe my mother allowed me to masturbate her. Eventually, while masturbating my mother, she had a sexual orgasm. I couldn't believe that I made my mother cum. I couldn't believe that I gave my mother a sexual orgasm with my fingers. Yet even though I wished I could sleep with her, and even though she invited me to wash her back while she was naked in the bath tub, she never invited me to sleep with her in her bed.

Wishing that I could sleep with her, I so wanted to have my wicked, sexual way with her naked body. I wanted to make love to her. I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to fuck my mother. I wanted her to blow me. Wanting to see her with my big dick buried in her mouth, I wanted my mother to suck my cock. I'd love nothing more than to cum in my mother's mouth and all over her pretty face.

Then, eventually shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, when she asked me to get her a towel, unembarrassed and unashamed, she stood up in the bathtub totally naked. She allowed me to dry her naked body while touching and feeling her everywhere. Again, not stopping there, in the way that Mimi Rogers received a full body, naked massage, my mother allowed me to give her a full body, naked massage, too.

While massaging her thighs, after a while brushing by her naked pussy with my horny hand, I rubbed her clitoris. I slowly and gently finger fucked my mother's pussy. I masturbated my mother again. I couldn't believe that I was masturbating my mother. As shocking as it was sexually exciting, I couldn't believe that she allowed me to masturbate her again.

Then, with me standing by her head, while I massaged her back, she lifted her head and pulled down my pants and underwear. Immediately, my cock sprang to life. While looking up at me, she took me in her hand to stroke me before taking me in her mouth to suck me. My mother was blowing me. I couldn't believe my MILF of a mother was sucking my cock.

Yet, I still wanted to sleep with my mother. Perhaps, sleeping in bed with my mother was too much to ask. Seeing her naked, masturbating her, and having her blow me were all that she was willing to do. Making love to her and fucking her was something that she refused to do.