All Comments on 'Exhibitionist & Voyeur Plot Lines'

by luv2custrip

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
PureoticaPureotica11 months ago

My current projects fit into some of these. Still not sure if they count as exhibitionism though. The stories focus on the character's inner struggle with the situation. She fights the fact that she is becoming aroused by the circumstance. That conflict is the true focus of the story, rather the than the nudity itself. It's not truly non-con, because the circumstance isn't forced on her. She's just encountering a part if herself she hasn't yet acknowledged of integrated. It's the only category that vaguely fits, though, so I guess that's where I post it.

Thanks for the informative and well-written guide.

LlornaLlorna11 months ago

Great work!

Thank you for this resource.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland10 months ago

Like the author's fiction, this catalogue of strategies is great fun to read. To a writer, it's potentially useful, too--but also humbling. You think you've come up with an original and creative way to compel the lady to take her clothes off. Then you discover that luv2custrip has seen your technique so often, he's turned it into a category.

.

Okay, here's a small contribution: Medical emergency. She's got Cleveland's Syndrome. Radiation from fluorescent lights causes the slightest touch to her nipples or labia to be excruciating. Quick, help her get her bra and panties off!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I like your stories. Some of them I have longed for a continuation on, but that's your choice. I'm grateful you took the time and effort to write them. Thank you.

But I'm struggling to see the point of this list.

Not only that but in my opinion you have overstated the differences in many of those listed.

For example, just how different is "nude beach" from "casual". Both are the same as far as I'm concerned, a free choice to get naked, regardless of the location, the reason is the same.

This 'free choice' theme is the basis for many on your list.

To my mind, there are only a very limited number of options. At the very root is a simple binary choice... either consensual or non-consensual.

Consensual then breaks down further into intentional (dare, free choice, etc..) or reluctant (lost bet, etc)

Non-consensual also braks down into accidental or malicious.

What (I think) you have listed here is not reasons behind why she's naked but rather the methods used to get naked.

DarkAurther6969DarkAurther69697 months ago

1= Nonconsent/Reluctance= She could be forced in to stripping or at very least she could allow herself to be forced in to stripping.

2= Tight Clothes= Have her wear clothes so tight that they literally rip or at least tear eventually, maybe in public or at least in front of others. Or the opposite have her clothes so tight that they fall off her.

3= Self Humiliation= You could have her strip herself of her own clothes to teach herself an lesson. Suh as she is Religious and she as just had a fleeting Sexual thought and to teach herself a lesson she could choose to strip herself of her own clothes instead of whipping herself. Or if she's not Religious you could have her strip herself of her own clothes all because she had an affair, to which she promised herself that she would never do it again that she yet to tell her husband about. And in both Scenarios you could add other people in it to make the female character in question's punishment that much more embarrassing to them, to make their lesson that much more memorable. to her. Or you could have other people watch with out her knowing. Also in both Scenarios you could also add humiliating dirty talks to it.

Tomh1966Tomh19667 months ago

Real Nude charity I have heard of

1) Full or Half Monty UK

2) Nude charity calendars (Mostly covered)

3) (google a popular porn site) cares

Campus77Campus775 months ago

A good reference library for future writing. Thanks!

intim8intim84 months ago

Works for men too, of course.

I might have a new one. I have a character in a story I have started but on hold who calls himself an "obligate nudist". He has Aspbergers, and his sensitivity is so high he can't bear wearing clothes. He's had special body suits custom made that are so tight they don't rub, and when he has to go somewhere dressed, he puts that on under normal clothes and can just barely stand it, for a little while.

Similar to the allergy one you have, but kinda different.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluv2custrip@luv2custrip
Hello. I will be taking a break from writing due to some serious health issues. When I wrote my first story in December 2022, I decided to keep writing until I had at least one Hot story. Now I have 42 of 62… and 435 followers! Hoping to get back soon, thank you all.