All Comments on 'Exhibitionist Wife Joined by Husband'

by Satsumabook123

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
FreedomBaseFreedomBaseover 1 year ago

Windows across from windows - I think big city life has a few extraordinary advantages. I think this story line could become a chain of adventures and ~ eventually ~ a movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wife enjoying herself and ordering the hubby to pleasyure her is exciting

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ahhhh, sooo exciting. I wonder how the didcussion went afterwards. If it was directly afterwards, him still glowing, I am sure they can work out something satisfactory for them all....

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

My wife and I stayed in a hotel in the French Quarter in New Orleans many years ago. We had a room with a full glass door that opened onto a balcony and faced other buildings (hotels and offices) with windows and observation decks. It was easy to look across and see into our room. I got my sexy wife naked and fucked her with the curtains wide open.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I almost came just reading this. My clit is so hard now...

Satsumabook123Satsumabook123about 2 months agoAuthor

I am really disappointed if you didn't quite come, sorry.

Mark_MichiganMark_Michigan21 days ago

I've always been attracted to windows, in homes, in hotels (especially) and trust me there are lot's of bold people who love to exhibit themselves for others enjoyment especially when they are away form home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSatsumabook123@Satsumabook123
I am a very amateur writer. For a couple of years I wrote lots of stories just for fun, not showing them to anyone else. While I do make every effort the stories will contain many errors as I am dyslexic.The stories will never win any awards but I hope that many of them will b...