Exhibitionist Wife Pt. 03

Story Info
Millie and Joe take men from pub back to cottage.
4.3k words
4.75
12.2k
20
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
438 Followers

The sexy pool lesson in the pub had come to abrupt end when the landlord shouted the traditional and familiar phrase 'Time gentlemen please' - it was closing time. Jake and Ben who had been awestruck by Millie's sexy behaviour had not had time for their brains to process the unexpected delights of watching the daring housewife bending low over the pool table in her short skirt and letting her blouse become unbuttoned. In fact Millie's husband Joe had been more than surprised by his wife's unplanned antics.

Now, stepping out into the cool late evening air of the small coastal fishing town they all felt regret that the fun was over. Feeling it prudent not to mention how things almost got out of hand, nothing was said about the sex. Maybe Joe was now a bit embarrassed about letting his wife show herself off and let the men touch her.

'Where's the cottage you've rented,' Jake asked Joe, 'Are we walking in the same direction.'

'We're down toward the harbour, in a courtyard along one of the old cobbled streets - two very old fisherman's cottages, knocked into one and modernised.'

'I think I know the one you mean,' Jake said, giving the name of the street.

'That's the one, yes,' Joe answered.

'We live in the same direction, shall we walk together?'

They all set off down the hill making innocent small-talk. Millie too joined in the chat. The boatmen found it hard to believe this same wife had almost brought them to the point of ejaculating less than half an hour ago. When they reached the point where the holiday cottage was situated the men bid goodnight and thanked the couple for a great evening.

Spontaneously, Joe made a suggestion. 'Would you both like to come back to the cottage for the last drink? I haven't got much, cans of beer and a bottle of whisky.'

Jake and Ben looked enquiringly at each other, and then nodded, accepting the offer. Though not expecting this to happen, both wondered what going back to the cottage might lead to; they felt a tinge of expectancy and excitement.

Entering the cottage, the men were urged to take off their jackets and make themselves comfortable; Joe, handed them beers, and in a hurry to get things going offered them whisky chasers, which they accepted. The guys too, showed their nervous anticipation.

How very tense the atmosphere was, like the men were waiting for Millie to make some move, while she hoped Joe or the men would set the ball rolling; neither was happening. It seemed the sexual charge was no longer present.

'You two really are a fun couple,' Ben said. 'Can I ask if you are members of any swinging clubs?'

Millie blurted out the truth.

'We're not what we seem I'm afraid,' she began. 'The way I acted in the pub is not the usual way I behave - we behave. Let's say we had an urge to try something a bit wild; we've never done any swinging or wife-swapping.'

Joe backed her up.

'Millie is right. A few weeks ago I suggested to my wife it would be fun if she dressed more revealing and teased men. Truth is, one night recently at a club things went further than we anticipated after we both - mainly Millie - had far too much to drink. Two very extrovert guys pushed Millie's boundaries; in short, it stopped just short of sex. We had another episode on the beach road when some guys were taking off their wet suits and Millie gave them a show.

'We decided that we were getting carried away so cooled it down. But tonight, again probably due to the drink, Millie let her hair down. I admit I invited you back here hoping to see Millie let her hair down even more. You've probably both gathered that I have a fetish for indulging in a bit of wife watching - I suppose I hoped that I'd get to see her perform with you both - truth is, it's only ever been a fantasy. But I respect that my wife has had second thoughts. We have brought you here on a false premise - led you to believe that sex with Millie was on offer. For that I apologise.'

Millie took over.

'I guess on the other times Joe mentioned, the fact we were in a public place meant I had sort of a safety valve - I had an excuse to call a halt if I lost my nerve. You see, I've never actually had full sex with another man. Knowing that in here, where complete privacy means that I have to put up or shut up has made me lose my nerve. I can flash my body outside but strangely in the privacy of our cottage, where I expected to be more relaxed the opposite has happened. I can't take the lead and invite you to 'come and fuck me'.

Shit!' Jake declared, 'Your fucking honesty about this is to be admired.' Ben nodded in agreement. 'I'll be honest now. I won't pretend that I'm not gutted that I won't get to fuck you - and I'm sure Ben is too - though we might both be apprehensive about performing in front of each other.'

There were laughs and giggles all round that cut the tension and lightened the situation.

'You have an amazing body Millie and I would have loved to have had sex with you, just watching you in the pub almost made me cum. Actually, we've already had a great time tonight.'

The intense conversation rolled on, sometimes serious, interspersed with witty comments and laughter. As the drink flowed the atmosphere became less serious. Millie saw Jake looking between her legs and realised, without knowing, she had let her short skirt ride up far enough to show her stocking tops. Now everything was out in the open there was no need for pretence - or indeed discretion.

'Look,' Jake said, 'Even that flash of stocking tops has got me hard!'

Millie gave one of her sexy giggles that turned on all three men.

'I suppose there's no harm in giving you a little more to look at now we've cleared the air,' Millie said.

Her lewd dirty smirk was capable of arousing any man. Very slowly she tugged her skirt all the way up her thighs, right up to her belly, but she was unaware that the gusset of her flimsy panties had folded into her cunt slit.

'Is that better?' she sighed, not realising how much she was showing.

Joe openly rubbed his crotch, then Ben, seeing how much the husband was aroused, helped by amount of the alcohol consumed and the sex laden conversation, took that as a sign that it was okay to unfasten his trousers and take out his very erect cock; the man was very well endowed.

This action took all by surprise and Millie, absolutely gobsmacked, could only gaze with great admiration and even greater sexual arousal at the man's thick girth and generous length. Millie looked hard and saw a little drop of pre-cum appear from Ben's piss hole. The other two men, seeing how Millie couldn't take her eyes off the big penis, became very sexually charged.

'Millie,' Jake whispered, 'is there any chance of seeing more of your wonderful tits?'

The sexual electricity in the air was enormous. Millie watched how all three men looked so lustfully intoxicated from staring at what she thought was just her lace panty covered crotch. Husband Joe had now taken out his penis and was slowly wanking. Millie saw no reason to deny Jake's request. Unbuttoning her blouse fully she pulled it open to show her half cup matching lace bra. It was an easy task to lift her tits from the cups and let the men have a full view of her paps.

Millie was now watching all three men looking back at her, busy masturbating. If it was okay for them to openly masturbate, she reasoned, then Joe could hardly complain if she did the same. Putting both hand between her legs she realised her cunt had been fully on display - no wonder the men had felt inclined to take out their cocks and wank - she had been displaying her open cunt. Millie simply tugged the wet folded gusset from her pussy and pulled it to one side, stroking her vulva with her fingers then rolled and rubbed them against her clit. She watched the men wank - and they watched her pleasuring herself.

The excitement of watching two very muscular and well endowed men rubbing their foreskins up and down their shafts made Millie breathless. She stared wide-eyed marvelling at the throbbing purple helmets, the thick miniature tree trunks, licking her lips when she saw tiny wet globules of pre-cum appear around the pee-hole. Her eyes flitted from Jake to Ben; or rather their cocks. She loved the way they looked at her, lustfully gazing at her soaking pussy, her fingers spreading her labia wide letting them see inside her wet cunt hoping her swollen clit was on show.

Some men have more control than others. In this instance, whilst Jake wanked he let his imagination run riot, picturing what he'd like to do with Millie; it took him over the edge. Millie gasped and gave a faint moan as she watched thick white jism bubble from the piss hole, some shooting over the fireside rug, the rest dribbling down the shaft like white lava erupting from a little volcano. Millie wanted to go and lick it all up, taste it and swallow it down her throat. How fantastic it would be, she thought, if that sperm would have spurted into her mouth while the other cock was busy, buried deep inside her cunt, fucking her like there was no tomorrow.

Breathless, she had to excuse herself and hurried upstairs.

'Fucking hell, what a sexy woman,' Ben cried out, having slowed down the tugging of his cock after seeing Jake shoot his load.

Joe, though he had been quiet, was experiencing a phenomenal urge to try to find a way of making his wife drop all her inhibitions and act like the dirtiest of sluts. A thought came into his head and he lost no time in taking action on it.

'It's a pity that Millie isn't ready to take part in a gang bang. Maybe she'll be more willing to open her legs for another man's cock if there is just her and another guy in the room. Ben - why don't you go upstairs to the bedroom and join Millie. Can I suggest you take off your trousers so she'll have no doubt about what you want from her? Tell her you've come to fuck her - with my full knowledge and consent.

Ben, right away was fired up, he knew he was capable of being quite forceful. Every woman he'd ever fucked had come back for more. Fucking a man's wife while her husband was sat waiting downstairs really gave him a buzz. He said nothing but simply removed his trousers and underwear altogether, taking off his top clothing leaving on just his tee-shirt. Then he walked toward the staircase, his hard long cock bobbing up and down. Climbing the staircase he thought of a better plan, one he was sure would give the desired result. As he reached the bedroom door, he was startled by Millie coming from the bathroom; she too had removed her clothing including her bra and panties, leaving just her hold up stockings.

'What the hell are you doing up here?' she hissed, her eyes fixed on his erect cock. Almost naked! 'Where is Joe, does he know you've followed me upstairs?'

Ben told her a lie. 'He's popped out for some more booze - said he'd probably have a pint in the pub while he's out.'

Taking hold of Millie's hand he pulled her gently into the bedroom.

'He'll be gone quite a while, there's just me and you here - with no one to see or interrupt us. And we're both already undressed and ready!'

Millie was still admiring Ben's large cock. Having been with many married women, Ben knew, an element of danger could act as a powerful aphrodisiac.

'What makes you think it's okay to come up here looking like that? Or that I'm going to let you have sex with me? Anyway, what about Jake?'

'Don't worry about Jake - he's giving us some time and space.'

Reaching out he took hold of Millie's hand and wrapped it around his shaft.

'Would you like this inside you?' he whispered, kissing her neck and rubbing her breasts. He was thrilled that Millie had kept her hand around his cock; she wasn't offering much resistance.

'We shouldn't be doing this!' she said anxiously.

'I know that's what makes it exciting.'

Kissing her on the lips, he felt her begin to respond, then taking her wrist, moved her hand up and down his foreskin, encouraging her to continue to masturbate his cock. Millie exhaled very loudly, feeling the hotness of the thick weapon - then she willingly began to move her hand up and down the hot shaft voluntarily. Ben bent his knees and lifted her up high. Very gently he lowered her down and urged her to impale herself on his stiff prick. Millie obeyed and guided the head of Ben's knob into her vagina. Throwing her arm around his shoulder she let herself sink down on his cock until it was fully buried in her hole and he was fucking her hard while holding her against the wall.

At last she was experiencing the joy of knowing how it felt to have another man's hard cock buried deep inside her pussy, giving her a hard fucking. The scandalous wife made some very loud and lewd noises as Ben's cock rammed into her, not caring about Jake hearing her, but oblivious to the fact that her husband Joe was listening too and had never left the house.

When Ben suddenly stopped fucking her, Millie complained, shouting, 'No don't stop!' only to realise, when he put her down and forcibly turned her around and bent her over the back over the bed, that he wanted to take her from behind. Millie yelled out, 'Oh yeah!' as she scrambled to go on all fours at the end of the mattress, offering up her arse for Ben's phallus to enter her from the rear. 'Yeah!' she yelled again, 'Fuck me hard!'

For many minutes the fisherman fucked the errant wife while his mate sat downstairs with her husband listening, as they played with their cocks. Joe, even though unable to see the action, felt his heart palpitating from the incredible experience. But alas, Ben finally lost control and let his sperm fill Millie's cunt. She was delighted and sank down on the bed; Ben hadn't been aware that Millie had reached her orgasm several minutes ago.

'I'd better wash these love juices off and go back downstairs before your husband gets back,' lied Ben.

When, a few minutes later, Millie heard Ben rush downstairs she went to the bedroom to clean herself up. Suddenly Ben came dashing back up.

'There's no panic. Jake just told me that Joe popped his head around the door saying he'd left his credit card on the bar - he phoned the pub and he's gone back to get it. Say's it's a good excuse to have another pint, while he's there.'

Millie's thinking took an unexpected turn. If Joe was on his way back to the pub and intending having another drink, she knew from past experience that once he got talking that second pint would turn into a third and maybe more. Now her brain had gone down a completely different path. Still aroused from the experience of being fucked by Ben's big cock, she now wondered what sex would be like with the other hulk of a man.

Millie went back into her bedroom and slipped on her silky nightgown, remaining otherwise naked. Not wanting to waste precious time she ignored the fact that she still looked dishevelled. Looking at herself in the mirror she looked exactly like what she in fact was - a sex mad woman who had just been fucked and wanted more. She didn't care and imagined her appearance would give the other burly seaman an incredible turn on, especially when she opened her gown.

Slowly, Millie made her way downstairs and saw Jake still sitting on the couch. Ben had just poured himself a drink and was coming from the kitchen. Millie wondered why he pulled the door partly closed behind him but didn't unduly worry about it; she had other things to think about. Standing in front of the couch, it was obvious to Jake she was naked under the garment, though her gown just about covered her private parts.

'Do you want a turn with me, Jake?' she asked in a very suggestive tone. 'Ben has helped me change my way of thinking.'

Jake, knowing very well that Joe, hiding in the kitchen, could hear every word, asked a very pertinent question.

'I heard you upstairs with Ben; obviously you've lost your inhibitions about having full sex with another man. But shouldn't you wait while your husband comes back - after all, we know he'd get a lot of pleasure from watching us fuck?'

'Maybe I feel I'd perform better if he wasn't watching - feel less restricted - willing to be more adventurous - a real dirty adulterous wife.'

Millie pulled her gown wide apart showing Jake she was naked underneath, bar her stockings.

'Why don't you get undressed and give me a better look at your cock?' Millie suggested.

Jake immediately sprang into action divesting himself of his clothing. Millie touched herself as she watched him, greatly aroused by his taunt muscles and thick erect cock that compared well with Ben's.

'Show me how adventurous and dirty you can be then!' Jake said.

Millie sat in one of the big arm chairs, lifted her legs and bent her knees placing her feet on the cushion, opening up her labia.

'Come and lick my cunt, taste my juices!'

Jake knew there would still be traces of Ben's sperm in her hole but that didn't stop him from kneeling between her open thighs, licking her cunt and sucking her clit. Millie was ecstatic, forcing in air and gasping. Ben saw the expression on her face that was one of pure depravity.

'More, Jake!' She lifted her hips exposing her anus, 'Lick my arsehole - push your tongue in! Is this dirty enough for you?'

'Be even better if you'd lick my arse!' Jake told her.

'I will!' she hissed.

Jake stood up and turning his back on the nymphomaniac wife, bent over pushing his backside toward her face, parting his legs to open up his brown hole. The man who was peeping through the kitchen door could not believe his own eyes as he watched his wife greedily open her mouth and place it over the man's shit hole using her tongue to lick his anus then kiss and lick it. As an extra, she slipped a hand around his thigh and took hold of his cock, wanking his dick as she used her mouth on his rear hole, stopping occasionally to take a testicle between her lips.

Suddenly pushing him away she stood up and commanded he sit on the couch. Immediately she straddled him squeezing her pussy around his cock and raised her body slowly up and down. Cupping his head she leaned forward and lifted her right breast up to his mouth.

'Suck my tits!' she begged.

After a few minutes of this slow fucking, Millie moaned and increased the speed and intensity of her bouncing causing her tit to fall from Jake's mouth. Harder and faster she fucked the man, breathless and grunting until she reached the pinnacle of her sexual pleasure, crying out when her orgasm exploded. Within two minutes she flopped to one side.

'I wish we had time to meet up again, we're going home tomorrow.' Millie told the men. 'I would have loved to have felt your cocks up my arse - I've always wondered what that would feel like.'

'You never told me that!'

Millie turned her head to see her husband standing near her. Still straddling Jake with his now limp cock slipping out her cunt, Millie had one of those 'Oh shit!' looks on her face. Totally stunned, quite a stupid comment spilled from her lips.

'I never heard you come back - how long have you been home?'

'I've never been out, Millie; I've heard everything. It was me who suggested that Ben undress and go upstairs. I had a feeling that what you said earlier would soon be forgotten if you could be convinced I wasn't here and there was a naked man with an erection standing in front of you. Having said that I never expected you'd be so easily tempted and be so eager - almost a change of personality, certainly one I've never seen before.'

'That's because I've never acted like this before,' Millie told her husband, knowing he didn't believe her.

'Ben, I noticed you looked ready and able to perform again.' Joe said.

Millie was still flopped on the top of Jake.

'Hold her tight round the waist and wrap your legs around her to keep her still.'

Millie began to protest at being prevented from getting up. Joe walked into the kitchen then reappeared carrying a jar.

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
438 Followers
12