Exhibitionist Wife Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
439 Followers

'You told these guys you'd like to have a cock fuck you up your arse. Well, brace yourself, it's about to happen!'

Joe's proposition stimulated both men making Jake take a tighter hold on the protesting Millie. Ben had already stripped off. As Jake heaved Millie up making it easier to curl his legs around hers he spread his thighs apart forcing hers to follow suit, exposing her bum crack. The sexually charged up husband smeared greasy ointment over his wife's crack then pushed two fingers in her anus to help lubricate and stretch the hole.

For a few minutes he worked his fingers in her hole until she began to accept her fate and involuntarily relax, three fingers widened her bum hole even more. What Millie felt next made her cry out; now her anus was really stretched wide, this time by Ben's thick penis. Slowly and gradually it was pushed, inch by inch up the arse of the errant housewife.

'Now you know what having a cock up your arse feels like,' Millie's husband told her.

Slowly the cock filled the wife's anus until the head was completely buried in her, the purple helmet in her rectum.

'Now give her a good arse fucking!'

Ben pummelled her arse, spreading her cheeks, his belly making slapping noises on her wobbling orbs. Sobbing and pleading to be let loose Millie tried to push back feeling as though she needed to get rid of a large turd. Gradually she surrendered and let her body go slack. Jake, now sensing she had given up trying to free herself, relaxed his strong thighs allowing Millie some freedom. Lifting her knees so her shins were draped over Jake's thighs she was able to push back and open up her hole in an effort to ease the discomfort. Then, something quite unexpected and very wonderful happened. Millie began to feel arousal and relaxed her whole body. This was helped by the tip of Jake's penis now rubbing against her clit, her vaginal opening very accessible. Her cries and pleading had turned into sighs and gasps of sexual pleasure.

'Put your cock inside me,' she whispered loudly in Jake's ear.

With a little adjustment of position Jake was able to oblige and now Millie was being penetrated by two large poles.

'Oh my goodness,' Millie shouted, 'I'm going to cum again!'

Millie then saw her husband strip off, which made her happy, being a sign he was no longer angry with the way she had behaved.

'Let's fill that last hole!' he said, offering his cock up to Millie's mouth.

Purring like a kitten, Joe's wife opened up and took his penis deep into her mouth sucking and moving her head to and fro. Every hole was being used and Millie was loving it. As an added titillation Jake was able to gently bite and chew her nipples, moving from one to the other in turn.

As the cock in her arse rammed her hard at a rapid pace, Millie's sexual pleasure reached a crescendo; she screamed, letting Joe's cock leave her mouth just as he reached his own climax. As his spunk covered her face she yelled out, with an unconstrained manic screech.

'Oh fuck! I love being shagged up my backside, I can feel Ben's hot sperm shooting up my rectum - and I love having lots of cock!'

A minute later, all well satisfied, the three men and the well fucked wife, sank down and rested.

The following morning, cases packed and car loaded, the couple stood in the street about to vacate the rented cottage, deciding where to park the car while they had a last look around the shops and harbour. A black Land Rover drove up and pulled in beside them.

'Glad we've caught you, before you set off, the driver said.' He handed the couple a piece of paper. 'Our address and contact details are on there. We just wanted to tell you - if ever you want to come here again for a little holiday get in touch, you can stay at our apartment. If we're away at sea fishing you'll have the place to yourself - come when we're ashore if you want some fun!'

As they drove away Millie had already made her choice!

..

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
439 Followers
12