Exhibitionist Wife Pt. 04

Story Info
Millie's pretence of being call girl and porn model.
6.2k words
4.72
6.5k
9
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
439 Followers

Exhibitionist Wife Pt 04

Millie and Joe Smith had behaved impeccably over the last few months. Since returning from the short seaside break both had been plagued with a guilt complex over their self indulgent extreme sexual liaisons with multiple men; or more accurately Millie's extreme behaviour as her husband's thrill had been to watch his wife perform in threesomes. What had started off with Millie exhibiting her body to men for kicks developed into something much more daring.

True, both had talked about the escapades, usually in bed, using the memories as a turn on when they had sex, and in the few weeks after returning home had toyed with the idea of seeking out more men, more thrills. Joe had even mentioned going out of town to the same club where their first adventure took place, maybe they'd run into the same men who took Millie down the back alley. The thought did turn Millie on and she let Joe see how keen she was; though it never happened. So it transpired that their weekends out reverted to the normal quiet Friday or Saturday nights visiting the local public houses.

It was when Joe caught Millie trying on a new black cocktail dress that their way of thinking began to change. Standing in front of the full length mirror Millie seemed to be experimenting on how far she would have to bend over to show her stocking tops and what would be on show if she intentionally let the skirt ride up, given it featured quite a long slit. Watching through a gap in the open door Joe saw Millie then take the dress off and put on a flared short skirt and top so low cut and clinging that her nipples pushed against the material, while the whiteness of her well rounded breasts and deep cleavage would be guaranteed to attract attention. The husband saw, from the expression on Millie's face that she was far from satisfied. Stripping off her top garments she removed her bra and from a drawer chose a much skimpier one. If she entered certain city centre bars in such an outfit people would take her for a hooker. That image alone made Joe's cock stiffen and a surge of sexual electricity shot through his body.

Stepping into the room, he took in the full view before his wife spotted him.

'You couldn't wear that outfit in places where people know us!' Joe said, giving his wife a dirty smirk. 'I was just thinking - you look like a lady of the night. Men would be approaching you and asking 'How much?'

Millie didn't flinch, instead returning the lewd smirk.

'Sounds like it could be fun, then. Maybe we'll have to go somewhere out of town one night and test out your theory!'

'You sure about that, Millie?' Joe asked, with a grin, 'you'd have to play the part of a prostitute, then disappoint the potential client by admitting it was just a game - could get nasty.'

'Or see it through for real,' Millie said, keeping a straight face.

Joe was shocked by her suggestion but again experienced a powerful sexual thrill.

'So if we went out of town and tried it - just hypothetically speaking of course - where the hell would you take your clients?'

'Well that depends on the local geography, doesn't it? Don't forget our first little experience was down an alleyway just a few yards from the club we were drinking in!' Millie went silent for a minute then added, 'Why speak about it hypothetically - why don't we consider doing it for real. The truth is Joe; we'd both love to have some excitement. Life seems a bit boring now, time we admitted we're both yearning to experience that same sexual high again.'

'You want more cock?'

'Yes, I do Joe. I'm hungry for it. And I'm guessing you'd love to watch me being fucked again, preferably by more than one man! Am I right?'

'Yes.'

Joe unzipped and took out his erect penis to demonstrate how much the conversation had turned him on.

'Okay, Joe, we'll forget about being hypothetical - and plan it for real. The thought of acting out the part of a hooker is making my pussy very wet. Come and fuck me while we talk about how we are going to make it happen.'

'If you're sure.' Joe told her.

'The buzz I got from showing off my body to strange men was incredible, but what made it more intense was when there was a possibility that it might lead to having sex with them. Some women just do it to tease and get their kicks from that, simply flashing their legs or breasts to one guy for fun. I'm glad I've got a husband who gets a thrill from watching me go all the way - and wouldn't mind if I attracted several men and let them all have sex with me.'

While Millie was vocalising about this, Joe was fucking her hard, having pinned her against the wall - visualising that this is how it would be if she was taken down an alleyway to be fucked against the wall - dirty and crude.

The following Saturday night, the couple ordered a taxi to take them the ten miles to the same town they visited on that first adventure. They planned not to go to the club unless the night proved uneventful, instead they'd visit the less popular, less salubrious public houses on the edge of the city centre; the establishments where 'working girls' might go to find business. What they were about to do was risky and could prove to be downright dangerous, but filled them with excitement.

Millie dressed in that same outfit, and caught the taxi driver's attention straight away. As she lifted her leg to get into the vehicle her short flared skirt exposed her stocking tops and gave the driver a glimpse of pink panties. Seeing the look on the man's face Millie intentionally paused before climbing in the rear seat, leaning forward to flash her cleavage.

Making an excuse to have a better look the driver turned around to ask about their intended destination, staring intently between Millie's thighs. instantly both Millie and Joe became sexually aroused, Joe even more so when he saw his wife slowly part her knees and slide a foot sideways to give the driver a much better view between her legs. When she caught his eye she smiled knowingly, making it very obvious she was doing it intentionally to give him a thrill. Joe, aware of this, kept the conversation with the driver going for as long as could. Both felt that the night had got off to a promising start.

On the journey Millie realised that the driver had two rear view mirrors, one for the usual purpose and one that was positioned between the front seats so that the driver could keep an eye on his passengers. Millie saw him make a small adjustment to where it was focused and guessing correctly fidgeted on her seat making her skirt ride up even more. Knowing he would be able to see her full reflection she unfastened her coat fully and showed off her breasts that were almost spilling out, and now she felt aroused her nipples were erect too, pushing against the tight thin material. Already her panties felt damp and her cunt was throbbing - and they hadn't yet left town.

By the time the taxi reached their destination Millie felt the part, she even altered the way she walked and her whole demeanour had changed. They were on the edge of the centre of town amongst the bright lights of the modern bars and clubs, and then they turned down a certain street heading for the rougher area full of pubs that had seen better days. As they entered a likely drinking hole, Millie opened her coat to show off her assets. The place was quite bright and busy; better than expected. Getting their drinks they moved away from the bar but remained standing near a pillar where they could put down their drinks on a shelf. Millie took off her coat and placed it on a stool; now she was getting noticed

People came and went; the place was cheerful, though some dubious looking characters drank there. It was the sort of pub where people came away from the brightly lit bars of the centre to 'go slumming' in the more run down pubs, just for a change and to see how 'the other half live' as the saying goes. Millie caught the eye of four lads that looked to be in their early twenties who were behaving but had obviously had quite a bit to drink.

Joe and Millie had intended to have a couple of drinks before looking for adventure; their intention was for Millie to enter a pub alone with Joe observing from afar. When he noticed the lads take an interest in his wife Joe decided on a new strategy. Downing his pint of beer he had a short conversation with Millie then went off to the gents. His plan worked.

One of the lads came across to Millie wearing a big smile.

'It's a shame your husband's with you sweetheart, we could have shown you a good time!'

Millie smiled back, pushing out her chest. 'You don't need to worry about my husband; he doesn't mind me making new men friends. He'll be gone a while but it doesn't matter if he comes back.'

'Wow, that sounds cool; can I buy you a drink?'

'Sure you can, bring your friends over if you like; they look like they'd love to have a closer look!'

'Hey, you sound fun!'

Millie told the lad what she was drinking and watched him talk to his mates before going to the bar. When he got served they followed him back.

'So why are four young lads like you taking an interest in an older woman like me?' Millie asked.

'Well, you look... very sexy.'

Millie smiled at them.

'What is it about me that you find sexy - the fact my tits are spilling out or that my nipples are pressing against my top? Maybe you're wondering what I'm wearing under this short skirt?'

'Fucking hell, you're amazing!' laughed the lads.

'I find the whole package very sexy,' said one lad, 'And yeah, I'd love to see what's under your skirt. It's a bloody pity you've come out with your husband.'

'Like I've told your pal here, you don't need to worry about my husband - he lets me play.'

The lads looked at her with amazement.

'And just for the record, under my skirt I'm wearing tiny pink panties and stockings.'

'Hell! You definitely are a sexy lady!'

'Stand closer around me so no one else can see.' Millie instructed.

The lads bunched round her, then to their great surprise, Millie slowly and discreetly hitched up the hem of her skirt far enough to reveal the crotch of her panties and her bare upper thighs.

The lads sucked in deep breaths and gasped.

'Has that made your cocks go hard?'

'Fuck, yes, it has. Wish we were able to have a better look!'

'I'd let you but there's a couple of small points I'd better make.'

'What are they?' The all echoed. 'Your husband?' asked another.

'Well, boys, where would we go, have you any ideas?' The other is that I'll let you have some fun - but it's not free - it will cost you!'

The lads went silent and looked deep in thought.

'How much?' one asked.

'Twenty for a hand job, thirty for oral, fifty if you want to fuck me - that's each of course. I'm sure there's an alleyway you can take me to where I can satisfy all four of you.'

'What if your husband comes back and finds you gone?'

'He pimps me out,' Millie lied, 'and he likes to watch me being fucked or sucking cock. Don't take too long to decide, the night is short.'

'This is fucking crazy!' one lad said before making his decision, 'There's a derelict mill just round the corner we can go to; I've taken a couple of chicks there before. Come on, follow me.'

'I'll tell my husband on the way out - he's waiting near the door.'

Millie walked behind the lad, wondering if any of the others would join them. As they reached the door where Joe was waiting she told him what the score was.

'Me and this lad are going to a derelict building just round the corner, I'm not sure if his mates want to come along too.'

Joe glanced at the lad and nodded then told Millie that the other three were on their way to join them. He had an instant erection feeing his heart pound knowing all four lads were about to have some sort of sex with his wife in a dirty dark corner of a ruined factory. Outside, he let the lads catch up with Millie then stayed several yards behind them.

Turning off the road the lads guided the sex mad housewife down a side street that led to a dilapidated old mill. Entering what was the remains of an old front office Millie posed seductively while the lads rummaged through their pockets to see what money they had left; disappointment showed on their faces, which made Millie smile at her husband. Clearly they were unable to afford to pay for the sort of sexual service they craved.

'Put your money away boys, I'm not really a prostitute.'

'I suspected as much, you're just a prick teaser,' snapped one lad in an angry manner.

'Not at all,' Millie replied.

There was a short pause before Millie slowly slid her skirt up leaving it hitched over her hips. To the astonishment of the young males she pulled down her tiny panties and let them fall to the floor stepping out of them. While the lads were standing staring, looking utterly spellbound Millie then lifted up her top and exposed her bra, lifting out her tits.

'I'm just a wife who loves to show off her body and have sex with other men while my husband watches. There is no charge boys, keep your money; I'm giving it away for free. If you're still interested - come over here and join me!'

The young men advanced on her simultaneously unfastening their trousers and pulling out their now erect cocks. One lad beat the others to it and gently pushed Millie against the bare stone wall roughly grabbing her breasts then penetrating her cunt, impatient to take his pleasure from giving her a hard fucking. The roughly he fucked her the more she became aroused, holding on to the guy as his hands gripped her naked arse, his hips going at her like the drive rods of an express train. He bent his head to suck in a nipple then held it with his teeth rolling his tongue over it. Millie moaned and cried out, loving how this twenty something year old was fucking her.

It wasn't long before he ejaculated and his appetite sated, stepped back to regain his breathe. The other three advanced as one, stepping toward Millie who held out both hands to hold two of the stiff penises at the same time, standing with thighs spread wide, hips pushed forward, inviting the owner of the third cock to stick his weapon inside her cunt.

Casting a sideways glance at her husband she was pleased to see him slowly massaging his own erection; she knew he was purposely avoiding reaching a premature climax, wanting to maintain his erection and enjoy the sight of his wife being gang banged right to the very end.

When the cock fucking her shot its load it was replaced by another until Millie was surrounded by half limp wet organs; but it didn't finish there! Sinking down in a squat Millie moved her mouth from one to the other, licking and sucking on the knobs that still dripped with jism. Her thighs were wide apart and there was just enough light for Joe to see her wet red inner cunt lips, which, like the cocks also dripped with sperm. Her stomach-squashing, spread wide position and spunk filled cunt caused her to lose control of her bladder and to both her husband and the boys delight she remained sucking and licking while she pissed over the stone floor.

Standing up, hands and fingers played with her nipples and pussy bring her to the pinnacle of sexual arousal and orgasm. Realising this, Joe speeded up his masturbating and reached his own climax. When all had regained their composure, Millie adjusted her attire and the group made their way back to the pub, had a drink and chatted before parting company, with the promise they would come this way again some other Saturday night.

Moving on back toward the centre of town another back street pub with character caught their attention; they stepped inside after Millie told her husband that acting the part of a prostitute no longer interested her and could lead to some complicated and dangerous situations. Both were very much aware that Millie's mode of dress would still attract lots of interest from male drinkers, and Millie being the sort of woman she was, happily welcomed the attention, smiling and pouting at every man she saw ogling her.

There was one man, sitting in a corner on his own that caught Millie's attention, for no other reason than how lonely he looked. The guy was early to mid 60s in age and like many other males in the pub kept looking across at Millie for the same reason; she noticed his eyes travelling from her thighs to her tits.

'He looks so lonely and sad,' Millie told Joe, in the way a lot of women talk about stray puppy dogs in a dog's home.

'He certainly enjoys lusting over you!' Joe commented, good humouredly.

'Do you mind if I go and have a word with him, it might perk him up?'

'It'll perk something up!'

Millie sipped her drink for a couple of more minutes, catching the man's eye and smiling at him when she caught him undressing her with his eyes. He became very unsettled when he saw her walk toward his small circular table and sit on the one vacant stool just to his right. He was unable to keep his eyes from focusing on Millie's legs as her short skirt rode up as she lowered herself down exposing a good expanse of thigh and a hint of stocking tops.

'I'm afraid there isn't another spare stool for the man you're with,' he told her, 'someone came over and took it.'

Millie told him 'the man' was her husband, telling him it was okay. She asked him if he was a regular drinker in the pub and while he nodded and began to chat Millie weighed him up, deciding he would have been quite a handsome chap in his younger days, in fact, she thought he was still pretty good looking for his age now. Joe had moved closer but kept his distance not wanting to spook the guy.

'Is your husband waiting for me to finish my drink and go so he can have this stool?'

'No, not at all, I came across to say hello when I noticed you admiring me.'

'My goodness, I'm sorry - was I so obvious, I do apologise?'

Millie put on her sultry sexy tone and facial expression.

'No need to apologise, I enjoy being admired. I noticed your eyes running up and down my body taking it all in. What's your name by the way?'

'Jack,' the man answered.

'I'm Millie - my husband's name is Joe. Tell me Jack - are you a leg man or a breast man?'

The man chuckled nervously, thrown by her very direct sexual question.

'Erm... I suppose I like women, plain and simple,' Jack said, winking at her.

Millie giggled and opened her coat to treat Jack to a close up view of what he'd admired from a distance, straightening her body and pulling her shoulders back to accentuate the size her breasts.

'I'm guessing you're just a bit too young to remember the days before miniskirts when all women wore stockings instead of tights?'

'Well, yes,' Jack agreed, finding it hard where to focus his gaze, now he was able to see Millie's cleavage close up and make out the outline of her nipples through the thin material of her top.

'I'm following both fashions,' Millie giggled, 'I'm wearing a very short skirt with stockings.'

As though to prove her claim Millie hitched up the hem of her skirt far enough to show Jack the top of her stockings and an inch or two of the bare flesh of her upper thigh. Sensing his obvious discomfort and embarrassment, though he couldn't help but keep glancing down between her legs, Jack was clearly getting hot under the collar.

'No need to be bashful, Jack, I told you, I like to be admired. You can take a longer look, I don't mind.'

Finding his voice, Jack told her why he felt awkward.

'You are a damn sexy and attractive lady, but having your husband standing just behind you while you're sat getting me excited is a bit disconcerting!'

Millie twisted her body round far enough to face Joe which meant her stretching her right leg out, which in turn caused her skirt to ride up even more, not only exposing even more naked flesh but also exposing her crotch, hardly covered by the flimsy panties she was wearing.

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
439 Followers
12