Exhibitionist Wife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Joe, this is Jack. Will you tell him it's okay?'

Jack was fully aware that Millie's husband knew what his wife was showing, while Joe didn't need an explanation to what to say was 'okay'.

'No worries mate,' Joe said looking at Jack, 'I'll go and get another round in - what are you drinking Jack?'

'Erm... draught Guinness please,' Jack said, looking bewildered by this unusual couple.

'See, Jack, like I said, it's okay to take a good look. My husband gets a turn on from seeing me misbehave like this. So what do you do for a living?'

Without taking his eyes off her attributes Jack answered her question.

'Well, for years I ran a little photography shop just round the corner from here. But you know, when the digital age came in business went downhill. I tried to move on, stocking laptops and all the other digital stuff, including cameras but I can't compete with the larger stores and I lack the technical knowledge needed to provide a back-up service.'

Millie saw the conversation might get a little morose, though she spotted an opportunity.

'Bet you got the chance to take some sexy explicit pics, husbands getting their wives to pose for you?'

Joe appeared with the drinks so Jack didn't get the chance to answer. Turning to her husband Millie told him about Joe's interest in photography.

'That sounds like you could have had some fun times,' Joe said.

Millie jumped in, 'Yes, I was just asking him if he ever took pics of sexy wives.'

'Not really explicit ones, I'm afraid.' Jack said, 'Though I was occasionally asked to take what you might call glamour shots and a few of women in bikinis. The most explicit were of a guy's wife dressed in sexy underwear but nothing too explicit.'

He still couldn't believe how Millie was sat, showing almost all she had, thighs spread wide, her pussy hardly covered at all, skirt almost round her waist; and in front of an husband who didn't care one little bit.

'It's a good thing I'm sat facing the wall, isn't it Jack', Millie remarked in a teasing voice, 'And people can't see what you can see! Mind you, if your shop is just around the corner you could take us to have a look - and maybe get a few snaps for your own private collection.'

She turned to her husband. 'Is that something you'd be okay with, Joe?'

'I think it's a great idea,' he replied. 'What do you reckon Jack? Do you fancy taking us back to your shop when we've finished our drinks - it sounds like it could be fun?'

The older man had become very flustered. Millie, with a permanent smile on her face kept swinging her knees from being closed to wide open, making the thin strip of lacy pink nylon covering her vagina fold into her slit. Her cunt flaps were clearly visible; she knew it, and her husband knew it. Picking up his pint glass with a shaking hand Jack attempted to make a witty comment.

'I hope you don't expect me to pay you modelling fees!' he chuckled nervously.

Joe, laughed, while Millie's smile widened and said, 'It's just for fun, Jack, to liven up our Saturday night - as long as you send copies to our phones! Let's drink up and go shall we!'

Less than ten minutes later they stepped into a quaint little shop that had a bow-window, with a mixture of camera's and equipment from old to new technologies. Millie slipped off her coat, eager to begin her impromptu photo session. Jack now was able to see just how provocative Millie's outfit was, and admired her amazing figure.

'Where do you want me, Jack?'

'Well that's something I haven't thought through. You see the back room is full of boxes and clutter and as the front has a bow window I never bothered buying blinds that fully fit. We don't have many options really; if you pose in here you could be seen by passers-by.'

Millie laughed, 'Don't be so negative, Jack. That makes it more exciting for me - having someone watching me posing for naughty pics through the window. How about this pose - just for starters?'

Millie leaned back against the counter spreading her legs wide so her skirt finished up almost round her waist; causing Jack to take in a very deep breathe. The naughty wife detected a growing bulge in his trousers.'

'Shall I turn off some of the lights?' Jack asked.

'No, leave the lights on,' Joe told him, already aroused by the thought of his wife being seen by men wondering past as they moved on to drink in other pubs. He chose a corner and positioned a chair so he had a clear view of Millie and the small shop window. Though the window display hid some of the view of the inner shop enough could be seen to leave no doubt what was taking place.

Jack had chosen a digital camera, then setting it up to suit the environment he began to snap away. His hands had a visible excited tremble, but neither Millie nor Joe cared about the quality of the shots. This was going to start with a series of pics of Millie undressing. She lifted up her top then paused for a pic before removing it altogether.

Joe became very aroused seeing how excited the older man was becoming when his wife revealed her half cup transparent bra. Lifting her tits from the little cups to expose her nipples was an easy task. Millie kept glancing at the window, hoping she'd be spotted from the street. She played with her breasts, pulling her tits while Jack clicked away, teasing him about the 'tent' he'd made in his trousers.

When a lone passer-by finally stopped and stared in disbelief Millie lost no time in making the most of it. By now her skirt was about to come off.

'Joe,' she said quietly, to her husband, 'Come over here slowly, but don't look at the window. There is a man watching, I'm going to put on a show for him. Keep clicking away Jack!'

Joe moved to her side being careful not to look directly at the Peeping Tom. As he approached, Millie unfastened the waist button of her skirt and let it fall to the floor.

'Finger my pussy,' Millie ordered, at the same time unzipping Joe's trousers to pull out his cock.

She let the man watch their mutual masturbation for a few minutes before sinking down in a squat to take her husband's cock between her lips. Then Millie had another idea.

Pausing, she released her husband's cock from her mouth and beckoned Jack over.

'Put you camera down, come over and join us!'

Sounding like he'd just run a marathon, Jack, more sexually excited than he'd been for years, walked toward the couple. Unfortunately he spooked the voyeur.

'Perhaps he got scared when he saw me move,' Jack said, 'thinking we'd come out and punch him on the nose!'

When the man turned to go back to taking pics, Millie stopped him.

'Why don't you let my husband take a few pics - you stay here with me!'

Millie put a hand up to caress his face and kissed him, her other hand felt between his legs then unzipped him before unbuckling his belt.

'Play with my breasts,' she hissed, excitedly, now slowly masturbating the older man. 'You have a nice thick penis, I want it inside me: go on, Jack, fuck me!'

She leaned back against the counter and thrust her hips forward, positioning his cock against her pubes then pulling the gusset of her panties to one side telling him to push forward and penetrate her cunt. Jack, no longer hesitant and inhibited thrust forward and entered her wet pussy before proceeding to ram to and fro hard and fast. Millie was surprised by his self control and long lasting performance that went on for many minutes, fucking her until she was on the verge of an orgasm.

Joe, standing back with the camera, happily clicked away, moving around the couple to capture facial expressions, besides focusing on the couple's midriffs, taking shots of Jack's cock as it plunged in and out of his wife's vagina. As Millie finally reached her peak and orgasmed her husband picked up faces watching from the street, letting Millie and Joe know that men were enjoying the sex show. The thrill for Millie felt incredible when reaching the pinnacle of pleasure she was able to turn to the window to look her male audience straight in the eye. Unlike the previous lone man these voyeurs carried on watching with big grins on their faces.

Millie, by now a seasoned exhibitionist, made sure Jacks cock stayed penetrating her while she moved and turned her body just enough for admirers to see she had a cock in her cunt. Keeping her eyes glued on the faces of the men she wriggled and gyrated working her hips against Jack, making her tits bounce around. Suddenly, she uttered a shocking request.

'Go and ask them if they'd like to come in!'

This had an effect of Jack who stiffened up before emptying his sperm in Millie's love hole.

Joe didn't need to ask anything; the men saw him move to the door and open it, before nodding toward them then standing back. That was clearly invitation enough.

Millie now stood facing three men, complete strangers aged between 30 and 40 years old. She let them feast their eyes on the sight of her breasts pulled from her bra cups, her now soaking miniscule lacy pink panties which had folded back into the almost bald slit of her pussy and her shapely legs, clad in dark stockings.

'Unfortunately you gents, missed most of the action,' she purred.

'Are you guys shooting a porn film?' asked one of the excited impromptu audience members.

'No,' Millie told him, with her newly perfected sexy sultry tones, 'but there is every chance we might be filming a gang bang in the next few minutes!'

As the men had consumed a fair amount of alcohol on their Saturday night out, it took a while for them to realise what the almost naked woman was implying. Not so, Jack, who immediately reached for a suitable digital camcorder whose battery was fully charged, in hopeful anticipation of what might transpire.

Millie moved amongst the newcomers, showing off her charms, whilst adopting various poses. Now in her element, being able to exhibit her body for more men than ever before, she wasn't going to hold back.

'We're just in the middle of a naughty photo shoot,' she told her admirers, lifting one leg and placing her foot on a chair, showing off her open cunt lips at close quarters for the delight of the males who had crowded into the little shop.

'I see a few other men have joined us - maybe we'd better close the door now. What a pity there isn't room for more.'

Smiling Millie turned her back on the small crowd and bent over resting her forearms on the seat of the chair, taking a wider stance, pushing out her backside to display her anus. Her husband moved around clicking away as his wife moved from one very lewd pose to another, whilst their new friend and accomplice, shop owner Jack, caught the action on his camcorder.

'Oh, look!' Millie said, 'I'm being filmed. If any of you men fancy yourselves as a porn star, I'm sure Jack will be happy to sell you a copy of the action. I'm ready boys, if any of you are willing - any way you want me!'

Millie once again faced her audience placing a foot on the chair, using her fingers to open up her cunt and rub her clit. She was already fired up and dying to have a cock inside her, ready to take on all-comers.

'Don't fight over me boys,' she said, as two men stepped forward almost pushing each other out of the way. 'One of you can wait - unless you're happy to fill a different hole!'

As the first to reach her was anxious to fuck her cunt, Millie pulled him toward the edge of the counter lying on the top with her legs dangling over the side, knowing there was space at her right side for another man to stand and fill her mouth. Within a few seconds that space too was occupied. What Millie could not see, but Joe and Jack could, was that several men had taken out their erect cocks and were impatiently waiting to take their turn. A few others filtered around the periphery of the room happy just to stand and masturbate whilst they watched the action.

Such was the level of sexual excitement that within a relatively short time Millie's face was dripping with cum, her tongue covered with globules of thick jism whilst more liquid sperm had run down her chin, making its way down her body, though some men had already aimed their spurting cocks at her nipples and belly; her cunt too dribbled sperm as one cock was replaced by another. Millie couldn't believe how many times she had been brought to orgasm.

Now tiring of being laid on her back, Millie was happy when two men pulled her upright and fucked her from a standing position, giving her the joy of being able to look around lasciviously at the faces of all the men who were watching her tits bounce as she was being fucked hard and fast. As she gazed greedily at their hard cocks being wanked, it was hard to make the distinction between who was the voyeur and who the exhibitionist.

It was all change again when different men forced her down on all fours so one could fuck her cunt from behind while the other fucked her face. She had time to wonder what her husband would think if he knew she was now wishing that she had learned to take a cock up her anus. How she would have loved to experience a hard cock rammed up her rectum, giving her a good arse-fucking while sucking on another. Her brain went haywire when she began to picture having all three holes filled simultaneously.

Dreams sometimes come true; there was enough thick sticky cum oozing from her cunt to inspire one man to attempt to use it as a lubricant. Spending a little time preparing Millie's tight brown hole the man gently pushed his already cum-covered cock against her anal ring, slowly easing it up her arse.

The watching audience looked on, seeing the woman squirm then help by pushing her backside forward; they could tell by the expression on her face that despite the discomfort, she wanted it. With a final push the hard cock entered Millie's back passage and began to thrust back and forth. Relaxing as much as she could Millie felt pain turn to pleasure and began to give off noises vocalising her joy. When a hand went to her cunt to rub her clit every foreskin in the room was being pulled as the men watched her arse being pummelled. Within three minutes the rush of warm sperm shooting up her rectum brought on Millie's final orgasm of the night.

As Millie rejoined her husband after visiting the bathroom they saw Jack busy taking orders for the men who wished to buy a memento of the unusual Saturday nights entertainment. Very quietly the couple left the store and made their way to the town centre's taxi rank. It had been an eventful night out.

12