All Comments on 'Exhilaration with Humiliation'

by MichaelPeterson

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
TO BE CONTINUED?

NO. DON'T CONTINUE!!!! Fucked up story. 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A ND please

Don't write anymore

OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mindless Non Erotic Drivel

Sorry not worth the time.Poorly written and probably belongs in another category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
gave it a 5 to offset ass wipe's annony

and every story he bitches about tells us you fucking love them dear annony!!

impo_58impo_58about 10 years ago
Toooooooooooo Longggggggggg

No more pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee! you used 6 pages when 1 was enough!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: gave it a 5 to offset ass wipe's annony

I would ask if you realize how idiotic it is to post an anonymous comment slamming others for being anonymous, but reading your comment clearly shows it’s a concept that would go over your head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
STAY OUT OF LW DUDE !

UNO ESTRELLA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
gave it a 1 to offset anonny's 5

Anything that fagot OOAA calls excellent is most likely a piece of shit. 1*

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
In case anyone is wondering...

I also believe, in addition to my prior Category Priority comment, that stories which are submitted with the intent to irritate (rather than titillate) many readers, should be one-bombed (a much-abused rating which I ardently try to eschew) - But if FITS here, so

1*

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsabout 10 years ago

Yes, yes, because a story you don't find titillating couldn't possibly be intended to have that effect on people who have kinks that are *gasp* different and perhaps more deviant than yours. What's next, as a straight guy are you going to go into gay male and bitch and moan about how none of those stories are designed to turn you on. Or is it, as is so often the case, only lw that needs to be held that that magical standard and where authors need to be abused and threatened for not towing the party line about how all women are evil and all men are faultless, blameless victims in failed marriages, not to mention how any kind of group sex or wife sharing/swapping is too 'deviant' to fit into a category specifically designed for it?

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Category Priority

Yeah, Sweetie is an adventurous wife! In the Lickideesplit sexual order of things (especially in LW), that is a fairly common marital circumstance! Homosexuality is also, in the human condition, a fairly common phenomenon, but has usually been treated as a bit more unacceptable than extramarital sex. Thus, if a story has Hubby getting 'cheated on' AND ALSO engaging in MM sex, then the category should go to the more 'deviant*' (i.e. Gay Male!)

In this story, the author also has Sweetie enjoying repeated episodes of Group Sex (even more deviant than homosexuality!) Also (fervently) enjoying the stereotypical Big Black Bull Cock! (Interracial)

Finally, we are also assailed with Brother-Sister sex, Father-in-Law with Sweetie, and (cumming soon), Mother-Son fucking (Incest). There are also a number of situations which could be initially classified as Reluctance and another group that fit under Fetish!

In other words, this series should be submitted under the most deviant category of sex within the story, which, IMHO would be either Incest or Fetish! It would ALSO be likely to be most appreciated (ratings) in such categories!

*deviant is defined on what would be considered 'normal' if discussed at a family dinner at the Cleaver home! It is likely that over 90 percent of humans have done things that would fit within this definition.

patilliepatillieabout 10 years ago
Dumb

Well written, but a bit cliche for the cuck stuff. Not my cup of tea. Dont know how a guy like that can live with himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

1*garbage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well written, and I knew the Kinks before I started.

I thought you did a fairly nice job, though you could have divided it into 2 or three sections/chapters. Tell us how mom responds, if you will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Erotic, for a while

Was erotic for a while, but then just got sad. I still gave it five stars since it kept me reading to the end and was technically well done, but I was left with an empty feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ok, but ...

It got repetitive, and I would have liked a reason she was so uptight with hubby in the beginning.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 10 years ago
Way too long.

The first 40-50 % was great, but in my opinion you just went on and on. Maybe an editor would have warned you of that....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great story, pretty much had everything, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
100% garbage

complete waste of time to write, or read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I understand why you never continued

This was simply awful. And your suggestion that this was in anyway based on true life events has to be one of the funniest things I've read! You should have posted this in Humor and Satire! Not a single clever or original part to this mess. And the characters are all detestable. This wasn't any fun to read. A complete and utter waste of time. No stars for complete and utter drivel.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Can They Spell STD?!

Just too many bodily fluids oozing around,and too frequently in this one!

That lying,cheating,cruel slut had more cocks pass through her holes than the Lincoln Tunnel has cars during rush hour!

- She's probably been pregnant frequently but each time the fetus would drown in cum!

- The twat has had more STDs than are defined in the Harvard Medical Journal!

- Those who knows how she treats her husband refer to her as Attila the Cun -t.

- AND Wimpy the Cuck is one sick puppy!

- All in all,only a 2 for Mess Fest!

bk3rdbk3rdover 7 years ago
Why do haters hate?

I really do not understand why cuckold stories in LW attract so many haters. I have seen in comments for several such stories in this category that the Lit administrators have been cited as confirming that LW is the right place for cuckold stories. Assuming that that is the case, the comments about wrong category aught not to be posted. Especially anonamusly! (sp, -5 lol) As far as I can figure they are seeking their 5 min of fame. BUT, guess what, if it is anonamus nobody knows who you are! So why bother? Yes a few do use their "name" ... the vast majority don"t. Least I forget most of the "wrong category" folks are also haters. And I realize nothing I just wrote will change anything.

Now my praise ... 5, wish it could be 10. It did take a certain amount of "suspension of disbelief" but on the whole I found this tale to be one of the very best cuckold tales in Literotica. Especially liked his wondering how he could be turned on by what might otherwise be cause for him to end the marriage. I really identified with his realizing that his humiliation was a major part of his turn on. I could go on but I think (hope) I've made my point. And yes Pls, pls continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@bk3rd

It's because most straight men are not aroused by the humiliation associated from being cuckolded; something which, judging from your profile, you would not be aware of.

As for commenting anonymously, we don't like butthurt (pun intended) cucks sending death threats to us through personal messages.

bk3rdbk3rdover 7 years ago
Aroused

I understand and do believe that "most straight men" are not aroused by cuckold humiliation. I suspect the authors of cuckold stories are not writing them for "straight" men. I think they are writing (fortunately) for men like me! Thank you authors of cuckold stories! Write on!

bk3rdbk3rdover 7 years ago
PS

I must agree with you regarding death threats. They are not acceptable regardless of how they are conveyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beyond stupid

First off, you're on a porn site on the world wide web. NO ONE believes a word coming out of your mouth and onto the page. So telling us that this is a true story does nothing for the story and just makes us laugh. So drop the "true" story crap. If you want a true story, write it to the Penthouse Letters section! Secondly, why would these two stay married? She has no real love or respect for him, as she clearly demonstrates by demeaning, degrading and humiliating him. She views him as a piggy bank made to support her. Why would he stay with her? Does he not have any pride or self respect? How about not having a death wish? She's probably got several diseases so there's no need to expose himself to them. Even for a fictional story these characters are so unlikable that the story just isn't worth the time it took to read it. Awful.

1 star

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckoldabout 5 years ago
FUCKING AWESOME

10/10 , what a great HOT story. He is one very lucky cucky

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Nice of the whore to help you become a cuck. Great friend too..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pathetic. What can I say?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Here comes the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I only noted one thing she never once in the story mentioned that she loved her husband that I can recall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

These stories are always the exact same with a few minor variations. Same characters, same plot, same scenes, same outcome. Why aren't cuck stories in "fetish"? How do they even meet the criteria of "loving" for Loving Wives?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

MichaelPetersen, whoever you are, I want you to know I read your foreword.

“ This is a frank account of my married life. It includes details that humiliate me, details that will make some readers think I must be crazy to put up with it. All I can say is that you have to be in my shoes to understand why I put up with everything and to realise just how much excitement and extreme thrills I get from what I am put through. Once I understood things more clearly about myself and my wife, I was able to channel some of my wife's lustful desires into things that did a lot for me too”

Yes, you are crazy to put up with it. I hope you stopped doing so. Barring that, I hope that if you are still with that woman, she actually came to love you someday, or at least show you a modicum of respect.

There wasn’t any respect for the Main Character in this story. A bribe, yes, but no respect. If this is you… change your life.

I do not respect this, if this is an account of your life, and I think poorly of you for it. It’s sad, pathetic, and doesn’t demonstrate anything but weakness while foretelling doom.

I hope your life achieved some kind of quality after you stopped writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMichaelPeterson@MichaelPeterson
541 Followers
Now that I have got a batch of stories on Literotica and they get decent marks, I am enjoying the whole experience. It's interesting to watch a new story get its readers and its marks. I like the comments (except the personally offensive ones) and I try to respond when they ...