Exigence Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I counted to ten in my head, allowing the ladies to cool their tempers before trying to settle things. "It's just a game, regardless of the prize. It's still just a game."

Turning to Sammie, I saw the ripped-up clue and regarded her with a fair amount of disgust. "You're not a very nice person, are you?"

"Nope, and I don't care what anyone thinks of me."

As the cheat walked past us and towards the door, I could've shut my mouth and let her fuck off, but I couldn't resist... No, I couldn't resist.

"You do care what people think!" I declared, stopping her in her tracks.

"Oh?" she scoffed.

"Some people want to be loved; most want to be liked. You get off on hatred... You get off on being just a little despised by everyone you encounter. You look for conflict, you seek it out--"

"Whatever," she interrupted, resuming her departure.

"It'll kill you," I said. "You think you can handle all that darkness -- you think you crave it. But it will kill you. The sadness will come in one big tide, and you'll drown. You need help, Sammie."

It seemed like I'd made some progress for a moment, but the gossip girl only paused for a second before spitting over her shoulder and running off. Once she was gone, Hex turned to me with folded arms and a frown.

"Why did you try to psychoanalyse her? It almost sounded like you want to help her!"

"Obviously, I want to help her," I said. "Beneath all the ugliness, she's just another human being, flawed and full of contradictions."

Hex's eyes softened, and the corner of her lips edged into a smile. She reached out and brushed her fingers against my arm, pulling back fast as she realised what she was doing. She took a step back, she looked at her feet, she looked at me... Her eyes locked onto mine.

They were Atlantic blue.

They were good eyes.

Nice to look at; nice to be looked at by.

Clearing her throat, Hex smiled at me with a dismissiveness that seemed to come from nowhere. "I'm not her," she said. "I don't know who she is, but I know I'm not her."

"What do you mean?"

Hex shrugged. "I don't know, Oliver. You're a strange guy, I can't figure you out, but you're in love with someone, and it'll never be me. Women can tell... We can tell when a man is in love, even if we're not the one."

I smoothed down my sleeve and looked rather dimly at the chapel around me. It's one thing to be confronted with a fact, it's another for it to happen in a church. The location added weight to her words.

I thought about lunch with Alicia.

I thought about my sisters and Natasha -- that Natasha wanted a baby.

My baby.

I even thought about my mother.

I will always love my mother. No matter what.

I could love Hex too, but it wouldn't be the kind of love she deserved. I could kiss her tenderly and mean it, I could hug her and hear her heart, and that would make me melt. Yes, we could hold hands, whisper, and be happy, but she deserved more than what you see in the soppy movies they stopped making years ago.

After maybe five minutes, we were done looking at each other. Five minutes was plenty of time to get daft ideas about white dresses and early mornings. That's 300 seconds of thinking too much and not doing enough.

Hex looked at the torn fabric with the final clue. We could assemble it and finish the treasure hunt, but our adventure was done. I offered to have a drink with her, but we both knew that was a bad idea. In any case, Anya had been lurking in the shadows and seemed to want a word with me.

Before she left, Hex squeezed my hand. I told her we make a pretty good team. She smiled.

"We do."

"See you around?"

"I think so..."

I nodded. "Don't overthink."

08 • Lift Off

Anya took me for a walk. It was a nice walk, but it didn't go anywhere.

"Your sisters want to spend the night with you," she said. "Unless, of course, you'd rather play with the gamer girl."

"It's not what it looked like--"

Anya smirked. "It looked like she was giving you the cold shoulder. Don't sweat it, though. Tecla and Elle would be happy to add her to the picture. She's a perfect fit."

"The picture?" I asked, having had the exact opposite thought earlier.

"The big picture," Anya declared, opening a door for me. We passed through and entered a room I hadn't been in before. Taking a sharp turn, we passed through a busted door and into a stone void that had seen better days. We seemed to be going downhill as we explored these new parts of the castle... Like the whole building was clumsily set down on a slope.

"What the hell?" I asked, adjusting my balance.

Anya's ultra-intelligent eyes were kittenish and cute. She didn't usually do cute, so I knew there had to be something pretty unique in store for me.

The floor evened out eventually, and we reached a steel door. It looked like a post office vault, but the high-tech screen beside it revealed it was guarding more than a few envelopes. Anya must've spent quite some time devising her plan because the thing took her fingerprint like they were old friends shaking hands.

"You've been busy," I remarked, following her into an industrial hallway.

The air was suddenly icy cold, and my nostrils detected a clinical smell. We were entering something resembling both a state-of-the-art laboratory and a Victorian steel mill. Security cameras were everywhere, but you could tell they were dead just by looking at them. Yes, Anya had been very busy.

"Six months ago," she revealed, "there was nothing here. This whole building was picked up from some other castle and plopped down on this spot without them even properly levelling the ground."

"Like rearranging furniture," I quipped.

Anya brought me to a stairway. "If you're rich enough, anything is possible. The building is nothing more than a shell they used to hide their digging."

"What were they digging for?" I asked as we descended.

Anya gave me a sly smile. She wasn't going to spoil the surprise.

We arrived at a massive door. This one was less like a post office vault and more like an airlock on the Starship Enterprise. I waited for Anya to open it, but she held her hand out instead.

"You're going to want to give me your gun and take off your shoes before you go inside," she said. There was a bit of involuntary emotion behind her voice; it sounded almost whimsical.

Complying without question, I gave her my little colt and slipped off my shoes. She turned away, looking over her shoulder and telling me she wouldn't watch. Not her scene, though she confessed it intrigued her.

I was beginning to comprehend what awaited me on the other side of that door. Yet, the specifics were elusive.

As Anya vanished from sight, I reached for the handle. It was a tense mechanism that took all my weight to shift. The loud clunk it made almost gave me a fright, and I had to pull hard to create the first inch of opening. Once that was done, a motor kicked in, making the task effortless.

Looking inside, I saw every surface of the next room was padded. It was about the size of a tennis court, empty, all-white, and perfectly silent. Sitting at the far end, my sisters watched the door.

The girls had gone through a dozen outfits throughout the day. Now, they were dressed in comfortable clothes that were simple and easy to take off. Spotting me, Tecla shifted onto her knees, and Elle jumped up to run at me. She hit me like a firework aimed straight at my chest, tackling me to the ground as she gave me a hundred kisses.

Hooking her arms underneath mine, my supple sister used what little weight she had cleverly. We rolled around until I was on top, which is how she liked it best.

"What a day!" she declared. "So much fun... Too many people... Not enough you."

The feeling of Elle's lips so close to mine was like a spark about to start a fire. I kissed her harder than I'd ever kissed her before; perhaps even harder than I thought she could handle. She matched every bit of intensity, letting her lips stick to mine as her sister gently untied our sibling knot.

"We have a surprise," Tec whispered in my ear, leaving a fraction of a kiss where her words landed. "Anya discovered this thing and suggested it might be a fun place to celebrate our big day with our big brother."

I surveyed the room, taking note of every detail. The padded walls and floor gave it the feeling of an asylum, but the red straps lining every surface were no hospital restraints. If anything, they looked pretty stylish.

The twins enjoyed keeping me in suspense as they watched my face. Of course, they wanted to hear at least one guess before revealing their surprise -- it's a requirement for all the best surprises.

I took a chance and hazarded a guess. "Spaceship?"

Tecla's face suggested I was on the right track.

Could it be?

No... Obviously not. We weren't about to blast off, yet something cosmic was undoubtedly coming.

Springing to her feet, Elle did a little pirouette and went to tap a control panel on the other side of the room. She adjusted its settings and told us to get on our stomachs.

Tecla immediately complied, rolling over and spreading her limbs like a skydiver mid-drop. I followed her lead and did the same, waiting...

Three long beeps were quickly followed by a loud slamming noise as Elle hit the deck, lying down on her stomach like us. Of course, the girls knew what was coming and could giggle about it, but the big reveal astonished me!

The whole room shifted violently from side to side. Our bodies didn't move an inch like they were super-glued to the floor. Before I could even register what was happening, a rush of cold air, equivalent to a small tornado, seemed to fill the room from every corner. It was the only thing I could think about until there was another massive shift. The room tilted, then tilted again, then it seemed to lean on its side, back, forward...

It was a rollercoaster, building up to a massive drop.

One final shudder sealed the deal.

My body wasn't glued to the floor anymore...

The sensation was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before. For a moment, it seemed too unreal, and I wondered if the whole day had been a dream. I recounted every minute that led up to that point, eyes closed, thinking carefully. One thing led to the next until this smile travelled from my heart to my lips, and I realised it was all very real indeed.

We were floating weightlessly through the air. The machinery still made one hell of a noise, and the air was still icy, but who cared about any of that? No sight or sound or smell could overpower the awe I felt at that moment.

Everything around us seemed to move in slow motion. Elle looked at me, and I looked at Elle. We both turned to Tecla and laughed.

"No-fucking-way," I grinned.

Grabbing one of the straps hanging from the ceiling, Tecla used it to guide herself closer to me. Once she was within reach, I grabbed her arm and pulled her into an embrace. She quickly wrapped her legs around me, locking our bodies together as we felt nothing except each other. No weight except our two bodies entwined.

"It has its limits," she cautioned. "We have ten minutes at most. Maybe twelve if we're lucky."

"Oh?" I replied. "And what could we possibly do with ten minutes?"

The answer to my question was a kiss, a jungle emotion, a lithe body grinding against mine...

Suddenly, another body joined the fray as Elle launched herself at us. The inertia sent us spinning through the air as six limbs sought leverage and three siblings tied themselves together. We were no longer individuals. Instead, we were one thing -- one thing only -- free from the outside world and every force of nature.

Our clothes felt like they'd been dipped in boiling water, and we tore them off our bodies. The nakedness had its own heat, but it's the heat you crave. It's a warm cup of coffee on a cold morning. It's your darling sisters pressed against you, holding you from either side, kissing you and kissing each other.

Our tongues all ended up in the same place, swapping stories. Our hands travelled freely over hard muscle and soft skin, squeezing and stroking without inhibition, touching each other, touching ourselves. There was no difference between me and them and no difference between them and me. I grabbed a set of thighs without knowing whose, and we lined up as though our bond was the natural resting point of all things.

Something about being weightless slowed everything down. My sister's climax was instant in the ordinary dimension, but we'd transcended all that. In our world, a moment could last forever, as I felt her pussy contract and her body shiver. Her lips vibrated against my bare skin, and my fingers sank into her soft ass.

Was she Tecla? Was she Elle?

She was my sister, and that's all that mattered.

As her body rocked with me deep inside her, I wanted nothing more than to join her climax. For a moment, I snapped back to reality. The noise and motion registered for a split-second before I returned to my trance. It was the split-second I needed to regain my composure and soothe my excitement.

There was another twin to please, another sister to satisfy, and there was no way I'd let her down. As one sibling drifted off, the other wrapped herself around my body. Her pussy was against my tongue, and her mouth was around my cock. The next thing I knew, we'd turned, with the heat of her lips still clinging to my shaft as I pushed into her. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me with a mixture of Tecla's determination and Elle's easy love. She was brave and a little cautious, she was foxy and sweet, she was restless and steady. She was a stardust explosion.

All at once.

As I kissed my sister back, she wrapped a leg around mine, and my hard cock slid between her thighs. It slid up and down the entrance to her wet pussy, registering just enough contact to make it want more. I pulled back my hips, grabbed her taut ass and pushed into her unbelievable tightness. As she took me, all the air in her lungs floated away like astronauts dancing on the moon.

My other sister joined us, kissing our necks and touching our bodies. I felt no sensation and every sensation all at once. The only movement came from the vibration of our tense muscles as they built and built their anticipation. Then, the moment...

We came together. All three of us.

All at once.

The smarts drained from our brains, and we became animals, arching our backs and humping our hips and kissing anything that was there to be kissed as we groaned and moaned and growled into each other's ears.

I can't remember landing. The impact must've hurt, but I never feel it.

The next thing I knew, I was standing in the shower with warm water pouring over my head. It was a sizeable shower with plenty of room for a party of five, but I seemed to be alone. For a moment, I wondered if the whole thing had been a dream.

A hand snaked around my body and massaged my chest. My heart felt tender, even under the gentle feminine touch. The hand travelled down my torso, grazing my abdominals before wrapping itself around my cock. The shaft was rigid and ready, and whoever was touching me loved that about it.

The owner of the hand knelt down behind me. She didn't announce what her tongue would be doing. She didn't let me hear her voice. But there was no doubt it was Tecla... Only Tecla ever did that.

Turning to my right, I saw Elle leaning against the shower wall. She was soaping up her perfect body -- newly nineteen, happy, loved, warm, clean, content... She liked being looked at, letting me watch before stepping forward and pressing her cheek against mine.

"That was out of this world," she whispered.

That was the confirmation. That was the reveal.

It really happened.

The girls could shower for hours, so I left them after a while and headed into the bedroom. I was naked and at ease as I crossed the doorway.

Little did I know, someone was waiting for me.

09 • Hexadecimal

You don't get a good sense of how nice a girl's legs are until she's knelt on your bed in nothing but white boyshorts and a matching bra at 2 AM in the morning.

Hex had very nice legs.

"Hi," I greeted.

"Hey," she replied, taking three deep breaths after uttering the word. She seemed incredibly nervous, yet she'd managed to get herself all the way from her room onto my bed.

It was quite the achievement.

We stared each other down for a moment before I was reminded of my nudity by her wandering eyes. She seemed to like what she saw, swaying back and forth like a coquettish cobra.

The wardrobe was in the corner of the room. "Nice," Hex mumbled, watching my body as I turned away from her to find some clothes.

I yanked a dressing gown from the closet and pulled it on before turning to my unexpected guest.

There were two problems. The first was the vulnerable and confused girl who didn't know what she wanted and was knelt on my bed in her underwear. The second was the small matter of my sisters naked in the room next door.

Okay, there was a third problem... Hex was very, very, very good-looking... "You don't have to get dressed," she said as I tied the gown tighter to preserve some modesty.

"You didn't have to get undressed," I retorted.

Hex smiled, running a hand over her tummy. It was perfectly flat and just a little defined. In other words, flawless.

"Would you have preferred to do the undressing for me?" she asked, biting her lip. Then, putting her hands flat on the bed, she arched her back like a cat.

"I thought I'd rather spare my clothes. You look like the kind of man who just rips them off and throws them aside."

"What kind of man is that?" I asked.

"The kind I want but have never been able to find."

"Don't kid yourself," I smiled, "there's nothing special about me."

Hex pulled herself back uncomfortably. She pursed her lips, looked down at where her hands had gripped the sheets, and then looked back up at me. A smile crept onto her face, and her eyes became radiant.

"I want you to be my first," she said.

"What if I want to be your last?" I countered, enjoying the back and forth.

"That might work for me."

I had to get my head out of the clouds. This was real life -- no more floating around in space.

Putting myself between the bathroom door and Hex, I instinctively shielded my family's great secret. The move would only do so much to stop Tecla and Elle from walking into the room. Hex saw me looking nervous and heard the shower.

"Oh... I see..." she said.

"It's not what you think--"

"Yeah, yeah... Shit. I... I feel like a loser."

Taking a step forward, I wanted to console her, but what the hell could I say? She came looking for a night to remember, hoping it would be special. Instead, she found the first man she truly fell for in someone else's arms.

There were no words except, "Don't worry."

I didn't say those words. My sister did...

Tecla slipped past me and walked into the bedroom. She had a towel around her waist, and her hair was as wet as mine, making it plain we'd been showering together. Before Hex had time to register any of this, Tec was beside her on the bed, hugging her tight. Not knowing what to do, Hex hugged back. At first, it was half-hearted, but then it became sincere as the two women shared a genuine moment of kindness.

They held each other for thirty seconds before letting go. Hex looked Tecla up and down. The towel had fallen aside, so she was naked. Looking at me, Hex saw Elle over my shoulder.

"Shit..." our guest mouthed. "So... Eh... You three?"

Tecla giggled, I shrugged, and Elle looked like she wanted to crawl under a rock and die. We were now vulnerable to blackmail, though I didn't think Hex was the type.