Exigence Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr Orwell--"

My emotions had gotten the better of me. "If you weren't so insane, I'd despise you. Instead, I feel a kind of pity. Yes, I pity you, Artemis. You sick son of a bitch."

There was a long silence as my interlocutor seemed to shrivel up. Yelling at a man on his deathbed made me uncomfortable, no matter how wicked he might have been. As he regained his strength, he had a sudden surge of energy.

"As the sun beats down on my skin, it feels like I'm being scorched by the flames of hell itself!" he spat. "The pain is excruciating, like nothing I've ever felt before. I can't help but wonder if my life has been worth living. Have I dedicated myself to others, or have I been a harbinger of death fueled by an insidious hatred? Yes, I'm everything you despise, but I'm not the man who targeted you. I'm not the one you need to be afraid of. I may look like a monster -- I may be a monster -- but I'm nothing compared to those lurking in the shadows, waiting for their moment... Waiting to destroy the world as we know it."

"Give me names!" I commanded. "These monsters you mention are nothing but frail and fragile cowards. I'm betting they're the ones who poisoned you, so why not reveal their identities so that I can take revenge on your behalf?"

"I've sworn an oath--"

"Ah, yes," I rolled my eyes. "The cult-like beginnings of the Archive... That's all bullshit, Enquist. We know you're nothing but a band of criminals obsessed with your little collection."

Enquist's shadowed face twisted in fury at my words. "You know nothing about us!"

The sudden outburst sapped the man of all his energy. He heaved, grunting and groaning as his chest burned and his throat felt like it was being ripped apart by the sound of his voice.

"You know nothing," he repeated in a whisper. "The agenda against you violates our principles. Young members have risen and taken control, pushing aside our history and defiling our sacred oaths. They want to use the arsenal we've collected, and I fear they'll destroy humanity."

I didn't buy the last part. "Why would anyone wish to deploy weapons of mass destruction for no reason?"

Enquist shook his head, his voice dripping with disdain. "You wouldn't understand, Mr Orwell. Men like you will never understand... Men who think they can be heroes and cling to noble philosophies like children cling to their blankets."

"Try me," I challenged, balling my fists.

Suddenly, Enquist leaned forward, and I could see his face. Whatever weapon his organisation had deployed against him certainly did some damage. I was no doctor, but I estimated he maybe had 48 hours left to live. At most.

"Why have humans developed so many creative ways of torturing one another?" he asked, his eyes blazing with a twisted thoughtfulness. "Necessity? Cruelty?"

I didn't answer.

Enquist continued, "No, we find new ways of hurting each other because the torturer has a curious mind. The people who have seized control of the Archive wish to see what happens when the cards are on the table, the bombs go off, and the world is forced to respond."

Walking to the far side of the room, I gripped Enquist's large wooden desk as a sudden fury overtook me. It was heavy, but I knew I could toss it aside like a crumbled-up sheet of paper. I imagined doing just that, but I bit my tongue and walked slowly towards the screen. As I reached it, my self-control slipped.

"Names and locations!" I bristled. "You want revenge, don't you?! Or are you too weak to fight back?"

"My oath," he spat out, his eyes glinting defiantly.

"No oath can be so strong!" I contested, but Enquist didn't budge. "You are nothing but a criminal!"

The scarred man's breathing became more laboured, and I could see he was in pain as he sank back into the comfort of the shadows. "I wish my brain worked like yours, Orwell. I wish I was normal," he muttered, his voice trailing into a pitiful whimper.

Raising a glass filled with some milky substance, the man gulped it down before wiping his mouth. With that, he slumped back in his chair, and I knew he was gone.

Walking away from the room, I knew what I would do next. My people would seize the castle with the aid of our friends in Western intelligence but would find nothing. No, Enquist would make sure of that. Yet, he must've had a reason for meeting me before he died.

Out in the lobby, Rubbenheimer was waiting for me. He passed me a folder. "The location of Edward Sardonis," he said, stepping back.

I looked at the man with a kind of weariness. All he had ever known was his work. Now, there was nothing left. I reached out to shake his hand, but I wasn't sure why. He took it, smiling. Then, he bit down on something. I tried to catch him, but he fell too fast.

Once Rubbenheimer was done convulsing, I wiped the foam from his mouth and closed his eyes.

It was time to leave.

Epilogue • Alfie's Revenge

Jinx Lopez was feeling fresh after a nice warm shower taken at noon. The birthday celebrations had left her with quite the hangover, but she had made an impressive recovery.

As the trim TikTok star dried off, she realised her clothes were gone. Narrowing her eyes, she scanned every corner from left to right probably a dozen times. Finally, after ensuring she wasn't missing the obvious, she shrugged and decided to grab a new outfit from her suitcase.

The old castle's design meant not every bedroom had an attached bathroom, so Jinx slid into a pair of slippers that came with every bathroom and walked the short distance back to her room with a towel wrapped around her waist. As she reached the large wooden door, she tried the handle, depressed it, and pushed... But it didn't move.

"Huh," she frowned. Someone was definitely messing with her.

Turning around, Jinx looked down either side of the hallway. There was no one in sight. Most of the other guests had already hopped onto flights back home, so she couldn't knock on a neighbour's door to ask for help.

Deciding she'd check downstairs, the petite Latina proceeded with a bounce in her step. No prankster or lousy luck could dampen her spirits, and she smiled as she sought out an occupied room. Going down a second flight of stairs, she finally heard some voices and followed the sound.

Finally, she reached the right door and placed her ear against the thick wooden panel. There were definitely people on the other side!

Not the type to knock, Jinx pushed open the door. As she did, a girly scream filled the air as Skylar jolted in bed. She pulled the covers over her breasts, having been relaxing in the privacy of her room.

"Excuse me?!" the blonde bodyguard reprimanded in her smooth Australian accent. "Don't you have any manners?"

Jinx lolled her head from side to side, pouting. "Meh, not really... Manners are boring; I like to have fun. I didn't mean to scare you, but someone locked me out of my room, and I need some help. Maybe some clothes..."

Skylar's temper settled, and she scanned the young influencer's nearly naked body. Jinx noticed Sky's legs shift under the covers; then she realised they weren't alone...

"Ohhh!" the TikTok teen grinned.

Crawling out from under the duvet, Skylar's girlfriend, Lauren, was a sweaty mess, with her blonde hair sticking to her forehead and her eyes looking a little red. She had a poodle-ish aesthetic but in the best way possible.

Swaying from side to side, Jinx considered the two very beautiful sapphic lovers carefully... Then, she dropped her towel. Her body was a money-maker, earning her thousands upon thousands of followers as she made neon-drenched videos where she did little more than show-off her figure.

"Oh, really?" Lauren smirked.

Jinx nodded cutely.

Lauren turned to her girlfriend. "What do you think, babe? Shall we?"

Biting down on her lip, Skylar barely breathed as she considered the prospect. She spent so much time thinking that Lauren talked some more.

"I don't think she can handle us. Do you?"

Sky shook her head. "I doubt it."

"Don't," Jinx replied, taking a step forward, then another.

The two blondes looked at each other, sharing a quick kiss to indicate they'd made up their minds before throwing the bedding aside. It was Jinx's turn to ogle them as two incredibly fit bodies were revealed. She was surprised at how big Skylar's breasts were, and Lauren was hot, hot, hot... The two clambered onto all fours, facing their prey as she took a third step, lingering before the fourth.

The tease was too much to bear for Lauren, and she pounced! Grabbing Jinx's arm, she pulled her onto the bed and quickly pinned down her arms before easily mounting the girl's lush lips. Jinx instantly knew what to do, running her tongue along the length of Lauren's pussy before flicking it against her clit and sucking the sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Ahhh, yeah!"

Being the dominant one in their relationship, Skylar pulled her girlfriend from the teen's mouth and took her place. She rubbed her cunt over the girl's face, grinding like she owned it before settling all her weight onto those divine lips and that hardworking tongue.

Sky was settling down when an electronic sound snapped her out of the moment. It was the unmistakable noise a phone makes when taking a picture, and she knew Lauren would never... Turning to face the intruder, she barely caught a glimpse as whoever it was went running down the hall.

Lauren was first onto her feet, with Skylar and Jinx quickly following. The three naked girls moved fast and acted ferociously, easily grabbing hold of the spy before they could get away.

"Get her back to the room," Lauren growled, and the three pulled their prisoner along with them, tossing her onto the bed and locking the door to ensure they wouldn't be disturbed again.

Putting a hand on her hip, Jinx leaned into it and remarked sarcastically, "Wow, who would've guessed!"

Lauren matched the tone. "Yeah, such a surprise that you'd be the one to go around invading people's privacy!"

Looking up at the three women from the bed, Sammie Truth was practically drooling as they surrounded her. It was a dream come true; like something out of the pages of her journal. Man or woman, she didn't mind... As long as they got real mean with her.

Grabbing the gossip girl's phone, Skylar forced her to unlock it so that she could see if the pictures had been uploaded anywhere. She deleted them, looking down on the spy with no small amount of contempt. The dumb look on her face and the way she so obviously craved abuse were pathetic, but Sky was more than happy to oblige.

Walking over to the bedside table, Skylar put the expensive phone down and picked up the heavy antique lamp. She made sure Sammie was watching before smashing the device into a thousand little pieces.

Bam! Bam! Bam!

The other girls laughed at the look on Sammie's face. It was equal parts devastated and adoring.

Looking at Jinx, Lauren grinned from ear to ear. "Wow, I thought breaking this one would be fun, but it looks like we've found something even better."

The three ladies standing gave each other satisfied glances before turning predatory eyes onto Sammie Truth. She had Levantine features, big black glasses, olive skin, killer slim legs, and massive boobs barely hidden by her winter clothes. It was the kind of body that could be a lot of fun. As they looked down on her, she looked up at them, licking her lips in twisted anticipation at what they might do.

All it took was one little move to start the frenzy. Lauren made it, leaping into action without a second's hesitation. Skylar and Jinx followed fast, pinning Sammie's arms as Lauren straddled the girl's legs. They started ripping her clothes off her body, using her like a ragdoll as they stripped her. Sky took the glasses, breaking them in half and tossing them aside before grabbing hold of Sammie's neck and squeezing the sides. She kicked and struggled, but not because she wanted to break free. No, she was hoping they'd be even meaner.

Somehow, the gossip girl managed to grab hold of Skylar's arm and twist it. Hearing her girlfriend yelp out in pain pissed Lauren off and she slapped Sammie hard. The sound of the blow had barely subsided as Sammie mumbled, "More," making the girls laugh.

"Do you hear that?" Lauren asked. "The bitch wants more!"

The next blow hit harder than the first, causing Sammie's hips to lift a foot off the bed as her toes curled and orgasm washed over her. Jinx delivered the next slap, having waited a long time put the tabloid princess in her place. Skylar ended the cycle, getting revenge for the way her arm had been twisted.

She may have been knocked around, but Sammie felt she could handle so much more as the snarling, growling, animalistic and gorgeous beauties used her like a toy. They threw her onto her stomach and started groping her soaking cunt, which seemed so aroused it was almost funny.

"You're so sad," Jinx laughed, shoving three fingers into Sammie's pussy without even a bit of care. Lauren added another two to the mix, and the two girls carved out their prey as Skylar added yet another finger to the mix and they stretched the pretty pussy to its limits.

Sammie's whole body convulsed as another orgasm rippled through her body, and she feared she might pass out and miss the rest of her abuse. Fortunately, the girls wouldn't allow that, pulling her hair and smacking her ass to make sure she stayed awake. So far, she'd been the one having the orgasms, and that only made them angrier as they turned their attention to getting themselves off.

Sky was the first to lay back as Jinx and Lauren shoved Sammie's face into their lover's pussy, making sure she worked hard until Skylar's moans reached their crescendo. "Fuuuck!" she gasped.

Lauren pulled Sammie's head back by her hair and licked a happy little tear off the girl's cheek. "She's such a good whore, don't you think?"

Skylar nodded.

"Maybe you should give her a kiss?"

"I think I will," Sky agreed, grabbing hold of Sammie and shoving her tongue down the gossip blogger's throat. Sammie moaned and shivered, experiencing what must've been her tenth orgasm since the girls had ganged up on her.

Lauren was the next to lay back. Skylar pushed Sammie off her and into Jinx's arms as the petite influencer hooked her arms under Sammie's arms and tossed her onto the floor. As Sammie got onto her hands and knees, Jinx quickly mounted her back and made her walk around the bed as she rode her before grabbing her hair and tossing her to Lauren.

The poodle-ish blonde wanted to feel her prey's tongue real bad and squeezed the sides of Sammie's head with her thighs to ensure the pathetic prisoner did her job well. Sure enough, the submissive little thing was all too happy to lick and suck and run long laps with her tongue until she slurped up all Lauren's delicious girl-cum. All the while, Skylar and Jinx groped her body like it belonged to them.

A little healthy competition was emerging among the captors as Jinx pulled Sammie off Lauren and tossed her onto her back. She settled down on the gossip girl's and rode it like she was bouncing up and down on a nine-inch cock. At the other end, Skylar decided she wanted a taste of Sammie's cunt and threw the girl's knees over her shoulders so she could lift her up and lick at her leisure.

The three girls took turns in different positions for two or three hours, dragging Sammie into the adjoining bathroom and putting her head under cold water each time she looked like she'd had enough. Each time, she'd cum even harder, begging for more even as her body struggled to lift its own weight. Finally, they tired of her and played with each other.

Lauren held Skylar as Jinx went from one of their pussies to another. "Can we keep them?" she asked her girlfriend, stroking a happy Jinx's head as they watched Sammie sleeping on the floor.

Skylar snorted. "Nah, there will always be more."

As the two blondes giggled, Jinx's eyes widened, and she bit down on her lip. It was her turn to take Sammie's place, and she couldn't wait.

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

We need more of this series! Not only for the hot sex scenes, but the story!

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Well done!!

It was everything l imagined it would be. A ripping yarn. Lots of sex, all types. As long as Olly sticks with his cousin and his sisters especially l’ll be happy. I think all three said family members should be knocked up and soon, to complete the family circle and maybe Alicia brought in eventually as his co wife with the others in Olly’s harem. His sisters should always be his lead wives, then his cousin, then Alicia and any others he takes.

Marvellous story

Scores as usual 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Welcome back! Looking forward to reading more!

ScrappyPaperDoodlerScrappyPaperDoodlerabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Sl33pingforest: Glad you liked it! Fair point on the end. I guess I just wanted to write an all-girl scene :D

Sl33pingforestSl33pingforestabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed this entry alot tho the ending was random lol

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Exigence Ep. 01 Previous Part
Exigence Series Info

Similar Stories

The Model Sister Kenny's little sister is full of surprises.in Incest/Taboo
Being Sister's Photographer Pt. 01 Taking pictures for her site inevitably leads to more...in Incest/Taboo
League of His Own Ch. 01 A young man leads a dual life with support from his family.in Incest/Taboo
Getting My Brother Back Sarah must find a way to save her brother Kyle.in Incest/Taboo
Oh My God, Bro! A little trick creates a big problem for Tammy's brotherin Incest/Taboo
More Stories