Exile Amongst Beasts Ch. 01

Story Info
I was captured and bred by three werewolves.
5.6k words
4.58
28.6k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: welcome to my new series! This series is told in first person POV, following the journey of a half dragon, half elf girl after she was dropped onto an island full of dangerous and mostly horny criminals. One thing for sure is that none of them are human. Each chapter can be read on its own, for each chapter is a separate encounter, loosely in a chronological order. If you enjoyed my A Knight Broken series, I hope you will like this as well. Again, I appreciate your comments and suggestions!

Disclaimer: Rape and non consent/reluctance sex is one of the themes in this series. It is also exclusively either anthro or feral furry male on a humanoid female protagonist. That said, everything written is strictly fantasy and I do not condone any sexual violence.

**********************************************************************************************************

It was not a particularly bright night. A full moon hung on the sky, occasionally obscured by the passing clouds. Stars could barely be seen, and a chill wind has started earlier in the evening. I crouched in a bush on a hill, overlooking a makeshift camp made with simple wooden shelters, and inhabited by a group of three men. They were sitting around a campfire, talking and drinking as pieces of fresh venison was being grilled on the fire.

I shuddered, bringing my tail closer in hopes of preserving warmth. My stomach was protesting. I haven't eaten anything other than berries since I was dropped off on this damned island two days ago. I tried hunting for small prey, but it was near impossible without a proper weapon. For the millionth times today, I cursed Levi, the sly human that talked me into taking that job. He promised me wealth that could give me early retirement, but what I got was a sentence of exile to this hellhole.

Long story short, the heist for a priceless gem failed catastrophically because of an accident. The Archmage of Vellan had to make a detour because of the flooding of a river, and out of all the places he could stay the night, he chose the inn next to our target. The magic scroll my fellow thief used to get through the ward alerted the Archmage, and he caught us while we were making our escape. We did put up a good fight, but there was only so much a group of thieves could do against the most powerful mage in the country. I managed to give the Archmage a deep cut on the arm, but that was also the reason why I got exile instead of jail time like the rest of my crew.

Supposedly, being exiled was a more merciful fate than death, but when you are a lone female rogue that got teleported into this island full of condemned criminals with nothing but the clothes on your back, your might wish you got the death sentence instead.

I came across this group of men by chance. Their loud laughter and the light of fire caught my attention. They certainly seem to be doing well for themselves. I swallowed at the smell of cooked meat, but there was no way they would be willing to share, even if I asked nicely. After all, this island was filled with criminals.

I had nothing worth trading, and taking the venison by force was impossible. So, I decided to apply my talents as a rogue. I am a dragon kin, the blood of shadow dragons flowed through me, giving me the gift of blending into shadows. The other half of my blood, which was elven, gave me a fast and agile body. I never knew my parents, but none the less I was thankful for these gifts.

It did not take long for me to form a plan, as my options were limited. I tore open my tunic, rubbed dirt on myself, and ruffled my hair, until I closely resembled a beggar. I picked up a rock and held it close to my chest as if it was something precious. Then, I rushed out from the forest into the clearing where the camp resided, acting as anxious and afraid as I could be.

I acted as though I just noticed them when all three men simultaneously jumped up at the sound of me. To my terror, their yellow eyes were glowing in the dark. I stopped dead in my tracks, still clutching the rock, turned around and ran back into the forest as though I was being chased by wolves.

Humans or not, there was no turning back now.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw two of them followed me. Men were predictable, and men without the restriction of law even more so. A lone woman was tempting, but a lone woman with something valuable was irresistible. I could circle back and handle the last one, as soon as I lose the two behind me.

I was fast, but they weren't slow either. My dragon blood also gave me the ability to see in the dark, which was one of the reasons why I was confident that I could lose them. I ran until I saw a big boulder I mentally marked earlier, and dashed into its shadow. To naked eyes, my shape would become indistinguishable from the shadow of the boulder. It did not take long for the men to catch up, their heavy footsteps slowing down once they realized I disappeared.

"Come out, las, before anything bad happens to you." One of them spoke, but not sounding convincing at all.

I held my breath and concentrated in blending into the shadow. It worked better when I focus on it. Now I just had to create a distraction, and that was where my rock came in. I held it above my head, but just when I was about to throw it, the other one spoke.

"We know you're here. We can smell you. I strongly advise you to come out now, before it's too late." This one had a raspier voice. As if to proof it, sniffing sounds followed his words.

I froze, they must be bluffing. My ability was unfortunately, only a visual effect. However, their footsteps were getting closer none the less. I chose a direction and threw out the rock as hard as I could. It crashed through vegetation and landed far away. At that instant, the footsteps stopped, then, it started running towards the rock.

I let out the breath I was holding, but just when I thought I was going to get away with it, a few pieces of gravel fell on my head, and in that instant, my blood turned cold.

I slowly looked up. Above me on the boulder stood a figure, his bright yellow eyes looking right at me. Only one of them went chasing after the rock.

"There you are." His sharp white teeth shined in the dark.

Before I knew it, I have darted out from the shadow, as the man pounced at where I was. I picked a direction and started running, not daring to waste time on looking back.

"If you insist on doing it this way." The man said so with a playful tone.

I could hear him running after me, but something sounded wrong. It seemed as if his footsteps are getting heavier, and his panting more and more rapid. I had to look, and what I saw chasing after me was no longer a man. He was now seven feet tall, brown fur covering his body, and his head resembled that of a wolf. He was running on four legs, tongue hanging out from his snout, and the animalistic glint in his eyes made it clear that I was his prey.

Fuck, I cursed to myself. Werewolves.

The canine features were unmistakable, and they were certainly not bluffing about smelling me.

A blood chilling howl came from behind me as I ran for my life, and not long after that, another howl responded from somewhere close by to my right. I instinctively turned left, but that sharp turn inevitably slowed me down. As I expected, the werewolf behind me took the chance and launched at me from behind. Thanks for my elven agility, I twisted away at the last second and he flew past me. However, I did not see the other one coming from the side. A black werewolf jumped onto me, and I felt as if I was hit by a charging bull. His weight slammed me onto the ground, and my world turned to black as my head hit the forest floor.

***

Thanks to the strength of my dragon blood, I woke up when I felt my body being thrown, and this time I was able to break my fall. These werewolves certainly did not know how to treat a lady.

"Hey! Be careful! We don't want the las to break her neck now, do we?" A new voice, I assume it was the man that stayed behind.

"What he said." I touched the back of my head, thankfully there weren't any blood, just a big bump. I was now back at their camp, the campfire crackling not far from me, and the delicious smell of venison invaded my nostrils. Hot breaths moved my hair, and I turned around to find the two werewolves towering not far from me. Now in the light, their features were much more menacing. The black one licked his lips when he noticed my gaze but made no further moves.

"Well well, a dragon kin. We don't see that everyday out here." The man said.

I turned to look at him, and surprisingly, he was not bad looking, if not for the menacing scar that ran across his face. He was tall, broad shouldered, and ripped muscles can be seen under his grey tunic. The stubble covering his chin and the unevenly cut silver hair made him look wild but undeniably attractive. When I met his gaze, however, my instinct screamed at me to run. His yellow eyes were filled with wild emotions I did not want to get to know. I could tell he was trying very hard to stay in control.

He must be the Alpha of this group. As for how he knew what I was, my horns and tail were a dead giveaway, although I was lucky to not have features like scales or spikes that would make a human child cry at the sight of me. Dragons were known to fuck anything and everything, so although their chances of spawning a child was low, there was quite a few dragon kin out there.

"I'm sorry to have bothered you, I was just so hungry. I haven't done any real damage, any chance you can just let me go?" He did not seem like the kind of criminal that would cut you down over a small disagreement, so I asked while conjuring an innocent smile.

"No can do, love, especially today. My boys left their dinner here to chase after you, so they must be compensated." The man licked one of his sharp canines. His eyes travelled up and down my body, and I had a bad feeling.

Today? Oh, it was a full moon. I have never seen a werewolf before, but I have heard that although werewolves does not go nuts on full moons like the legends suggested, they had a hard time controlling their moods and impulses. Moreover, once they lose control and turn during a full moon, they could not turn back until sunrise.

"Tell me how I can make it up to you. I'm a good rogue, I can do a lot of things. Espionage, assassination, stealing, you name it." Knowing this man was not that easy to fool, I had to make myself valuable.

"Unfortunately, we have no need for your talents right now. However, we will gladly take a bitch, we haven't seen a female in months." He stood up and started undressing with a wicked smile.

"No!" Realising what he meant, I jumped up. I was no stranger to such things, but I would never do it with people I did not know well, let along three half-beasts-criminals during a full moon. I might simply perish halfway through.

Despite the dizziness my head trauma gave me, I tried to make a run for it, but before I got very far, one of the werewolves behind me grabbed my tail. I spined around, raising a knee towards the werewolf's groin, but the other one grabbed my weight bearing leg and pulled towards him. Just like that, I was once again lying on the ground.

"Let go of me!" I cried while futilely tried to wiggle free. No amount of skill could help me against their overpowering brute strength.

Just then, the man grabbed my hair from behind. Big mistake. I threw my head backwards, satisfyingly feeling my sharp horns scraped through flesh.

"Fuck!" The man cursed, and his free hand came at my face in a blur. "If this is how you want to do it. Hold her, lads, time to break in a half dragon."

I laughed, even though my cheek burned. My joy did not last long, however. The two werewolves pinned me down, one holding my legs and the other my arms, sharp claws digging into my skin. When the man stepped into my view, he was no longer a man, but a silver wolf, even taller than the others, with a bleeding gash on his leg. His shining fur covered the rippled muscles underneath, only interrupted by the countless scars all over his body. The pink scar across him muzzle wrinkled in a snarl, and any trace of humanity could no longer be found in his eyes.

The wolves started ripping through my clothes as I started struggling again, their claws scratching my skin. Fortunately, my body heals quickly because of the dragon blood. My pleas and curses fell to deaf ears, and once I was completely naked, the werewolf holding my legs handed me to the Alpha. He forcibly parted my legs, exposing my most delicate flower, lifted up my lower body and started lapping it with his coarse tongue.

"Please! Stop!" I begged, but none of them acknowledged me. A clawed hand started firmly squeezing my breast, making me yelp out in pain. The hot tongue between my legs was going over my sensitive bud, again and again, until it aroused a shameful tingling inside me. Another hand grabbed my horn and forced me to look to the side. To my horror, what was shoved in my face was a huge red cock with a tapered head, covered in dark red veins and closely resembling that of a dog's. Heavy balls hung beneath in a furry scrotum, and what seemed to be a knot was starting to form at the base of the cock.

"Get that thing---" Before I could finish, the brown one, whom the cock belonged to, forced my jaw open with a firm hand, and silenced me.

My lips were stretch to an O around his girth. He tasted salty, and unlick that of a human cock, the red skin was smooth and slick with precum. He let out a satisfied whimper and started thrusting his hips. His movements were fast and erratic, chasing for nothing but the feeling of being surrounded by warmth. Now no longer able to plea or curse, I struggled to breath as the cock rammed into my throat without mercy. Drool came out the corner of my mouth as I tried not to choke. To make matters worse, the tongue in my folds has now invaded my tight passage, exploring every corner and bringing me a sinful pleasure. The black one guided my hand onto his burning cock, but I was too preoccupied to notice.

When the Alpha finally stopped, my cunt was flooded, despite wanting to resist my instinct. I had to resist the urge top buck against him. After all, the blood of dragons flowed through me. The brown one started to increase his speed, ignoring my choking, and thrusting deep each time. My throat and lungs hurt from the abuse, but I held on for longer than I thought I could. Finally, he hilted himself in my mouth, his knot pushing against my teeth, my face buried in his furry groin, and started shooting string after string of hot cum. I swallowed as fast as I could, but his load was endless. I thought I was going to die from suffocating on a werewolf cock, but he pulled me off at the last second.

I heaved and coughed to the side, the musky, salty taste of cum filled my mouth and nose. I have swallowed cum before, but never so fast or so much. The werewolf's cum was unlike that of a human. It was more watery, but much larger in quantity.

"You bastard!" I cursed, but was only replied with satisfied whimper.

Just when I thought I could get a break, I felt something hard pressed on the entrance of my womanhood. I snapped my head back, and saw the monstrous pink cock of the Alpha ready to impale me. His cock was as thick as my forearm, about ten inches long, and covered in purple veins. The others have stopped, as if to honour their Alpha's claim.

"Stop! It won't fit!" Sensing my imminent demise, I tried to break free. The others held me down, the silver wolf freed a clawed hand to wrap around my throat, and applied pressure until I stopped struggling in the face of death.

The Alpha leaned closer. "Good las." He said with a deep and gruff voice as I gasped for air.

Before I could wonder why he could speak when the others couldn't, he thrusted his hip forward, forcing my tight passage open. I watched as his length disappeared in me, until his knot was resting at my opening, and my belly bulged from his girth.

Then, the pain hit me. It felt like I was being impaled by a burning rod, my vision blacked from the sudden excruciating pain. I cried out, so loud that a flock of birds fled the forest nearby. Tears streamed out of my eyes, my body's reacting to being torn open so suddenly. Time seemed to have stopped, prolonging me in this hell. There was nothing left but the pain that consumed me. I stared blankly up at the full moon, the wind brought a coldness to the mess of fluids on my body. What have I done to deserve this?

Then, the Alpha started moving. A momentary relieve was granted to me when he pulled out, but soon he filled me completely again, all the way till he was touching the end of my passage. My lips trembled from the splitting pain, but I managed to hold back another cry. He started making rhythmic thrusts, each moment slow but deep.

"So this is what a dragon kin's cunt feels like. You are taking my cock so nicely, ae you enjoying yourself? I heard dragons are lustful creatures." The Alpha commented with a cruel smile.

I mustard the strength to spit at him, which he dodged effortlessly. "You're nothing but beasts, even though you may appear human. "

He laughed. "You have no idea." He then nodded to the other two, giving them permission to continue.

The black one waited no time before shoving his stone hard cock into my mouth. The brown one's member was fully erect again, and he used my hand to massage it while he started playing with my breasts. He leaned down and licked my nipples, occasion nipping them, making them hard and erect. His movements were far from gentle, and soon my delicate skin was red and sore. It did not take long for the black one to release his pent up seeds in my throat, but since my stomach was already full, I chocked on the excess cum that backed up. I nearly passed out again.

The pain in my bruised cunt has somewhat lessened as I slowly got used to being stretched. Just as the brown one was about to fuck my throat again, their Alpha slowed to a halt.

The silver wolf placed two fingers on my sensitive bud, and gently pinched it. Instinctively, my wall tightened around his cock with the jolt of painful pleasure.

"Such a good cunt. I think you're ready for the main course." He said as he started messaging my bud.

Wait, penetrating me wasn't the main course? I had to grit my teeth to stop myself from moaning. My body betrayed me for the raw pleasure stimulated by his thumb.

"What...what are you doing?" I asked with a trembled voice as he pulled out and flipped me over. Soon I was kneeling on the ground, facing the two wolves that backed away, rubbing their cocks and panting with excitement.

"Properly mounting the bitch." He growled. He knelt down behind me, grabbed my waist with one hand and the base of my tail with the other, and hilted himself with one thrust from behind.

He caught me off guard and a yelp escaped my lips, but before I could protest, he started pumping his hips like a rutting animal. My whole body shook from the impact like a ragdoll, and my abused cunt soon started burning from pain again. He reminded me of a dog in heat.

It was too much, I tried to crawl away out of instinct, but his hands were gripping me so hard that his claws were digging into my skin. Each thrust, his firm knot slammed onto my slit. His rigid cock was going in and out of my sensitive cunt in a speed no human could accomplish, and soon the intense stimulation awakened the dragon in me. I cursed at myself as my body started responding, flooding my passage and quivering around him. His heavy balls slapped my sore bud loudly, making me shudder each time. Both my cheeks were flushed now, not from the slap before but from embarrassment.

Pleasure built in me as he went on while panting heavily. The dragon part of me always made me extra sensitive to such sensations, and often urged me to chase it, but I always took pride in my self control. This time however, I was being dominated and had zero control over the mad Alpha behind me. Thus, it did not take long for my fist climax to arrive.

12