Exile Amongst Beasts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so intense that a moan escaped me, despite my reluctance to show how much I was enjoying this. I spasmed from the frantic rutting, my walls clamped down painfully on his thick girth, but the silver wolf took no notice. He continued to fuck me, and I continued to explode in bliss against my will, my hands griping the grass and moaning shamelessly. There were no intimacy, no regard for my comfort, just savage rutting while the other two wolves admired the scene.

I could not perceive how long this went on, but finally, the Alpha slowed and leaned down. I was sobbing quietly at that point, everything ached, and my legs were numb, but my cunt was faithfully responding to the abuse none the less.

"You're milking my cock so hard. Does the dragon bitch want my seeds? I wonder what a litter of dragon-werewolf hybrid would look like." He said through gritted teeth.

"No! Please! Not inside me!" I cried and begged. The officials did not bother to sterilize me. Women usually don't survive long here. I desperately tried to crawl forward, but he held onto my hip firmly.

"Too bad. I think you'll make a great mother to my pups." The Alpha chuckled lowly.

Despite my pleas, he proceeded with furiously slamming his hip into mine, again and again. I sobbed and struggled weakly as his knot rammed onto my sore entrance every time. Then, I realized what he was doing. He was trying to knot me, as per the canine breeding process. He's going to tear me open! I cursed and cried, but that only encouraged him. He drilled into my bruised cunt with determination, until finally, it started to give in.

I felt that giant bulb slowly forcing my already taut passage to open up even more, and the maddening pain washed over me once more. I wheezed, my nails digging into dirt as I tried to pull myself away to no prevail. The tapered tip of his cock was already touching my cervix before, and now on top of the pain at my opening, I felt the pain of him forcing his way into my womb as well.

Just when I was about to pass out, he finally stopped when he has secured himself inside me. My breath shuddered from the pain, and my weak arms could no long support my upper body. My mind blanked as I limply lied on the ground, until I felt a strong arm wrapping across my neck, forcing me upright. He leaned close, until his hot breath blew into my ears, his furry, warm chest touching my back.

"Time to breed the bitch. I hope it's a big litter." He whispered and placed a hand on the bulge on my belly.

"No..." I whimpered. Then, I felt his already huge cock swell and started shooting out his seeds. He howled into the night sky, announcing his claim on me.

The steaming hot cum, due to canine's high body temperature, shot straight onto the wall of my womb. I could clearly feel every twitch of his cock, every jet of his potent seeds filling me up, almost burning me His knot made sure that none of the cum could escape.

"Nooo!" I weailed, helplessly prying at his muscular arm that was retraining me.

As if to humiliate me more, he started messaging my clit with his free hand, easing the pain caused by his monstrous cock forcing my cervix open. Before long, my traitorous body heated up again, and my walls started gently milking his cock.

"Please...don't do this." I begged for what remained of my dignity. I was being forcibly bred, and yet he was going to force me to enjoy it too, in front of an audience.

"Shh.... There's a good bitch." He panted in my ear.

It did not take long for me to feel the pressure on my womb. He was coming too much for me to hold, and my womb started stretching.

His seeds. His sperm. It's filling me up. He's breeding me.

These words repeated in my head, and somehow, combined with the sensation of being filled so completely and the pain of my womb forced to expand, ecstasy erupted within me.

My eyes rolled back, my legs shook from the intense orgasm, I would have fell face first into the grass if it were not for him holding me up. My brain stopped functioning, and a few broken moans escaped my lips. He caressed my swelling belly as I continued to be washed by waves of pleasure, the warmth in my womb was all I could think about. I did not know if impregnation was possible or not, but I feared nonetheless. Strangely, the idea of it excited me at the same time as I felt the Alpha's powerful heartbeat against my back.

We kept this position for a while, but eventually I slipped into a blissful darkness. The exhaustion of two days of running caught up to me.

***

I woke up to a tugging sensation in my sore passage. When I opened my heavy eyelids, I realized that it was still nighttime, my belly was full and heavy, and I was lying in the grass with my rear in the air. It took me a moment to remember what happened, and when I looked around, I found the silver wolf kneeling behind me, but facing the opposite direction. His cock, however, still connected me with him. I could feel it has softened, and the knot somewhat deflated.

"Ow!" I protested when he pulled again. The dull ache within turned into a sharp pain when he tried to force the knot through my lips again.

He looked back, lips curled up into a toothy grin. "I can't let the lads wait for too long. Half an hour should be enough for you to take my seeds." Then, without mercy, he detached himself, making a loud "pop" as his knot slid out.

I grunted at the pain and felt a flood of warm semen gushed out. I did not have to look to know that my poor cunt was now a gaping hole, red and swollen. I collapsed onto the ground, all my muscles ached, and I was desperately in need of sleep. I had no energy left to even reflect on what just happened. Just as I closed my eyes again, someone grabbed my hip.

I startled awake, but before I could react, a now familiar cock was stuffed into my mouth as I was lifted into the air. It was the black wolf. I protested with what muffled sound I could make, but to my shock, I was answered by a slap on my butt cheek. I could see the Alpha slowly messaging his half erect cock out of the corner of my eye, so it must be the brown wolf behind me.

A fearful thought appeared in my tired brain. Are they going to take turns fucking me?

The answer was yes. The brown wolf did not even bother to clear out his Alpha's cum, but instead drove his hard length all the way into my sore cunt in one motion. Thankfully his cock was slightly smaller than his Alpha's. I groaned onto the cock fucking my throat, my poor walls were too bruised and sensitive after what just happened, but they did not care.

I dangled in the air like a rag doll as the brown wolf started thrusting his hip frantically, holding me up with his hands on my thighs. I had to stable myself by grabbing the black wolf's furry thighs. Fortunately, I was getting better at being fucked in the throat, so I was not gagging as much and could get enough air. The brown wolf however, had no mercy for my battered, but well lubricated cunt. He too thrusted into me with a speed no human could match, quickly arousing the spark of lust within me.

Despite the sorry state I was in, despite the burning of my bruised walls, my body still exploded into bliss not long after. There was no method to the brown wolf's movements. He was simply a male wolf in heat, fucking a bitch. He had no intention of pleasing anyone but himself, but my shameless body still came many times on his cock. Fortunately, he did not take nearly as long as his Alpha to come to his own climax. Without any preparations or warnings, he forced his knot into me, and his tapered tip into my womb. Every part of my cunt has been thoroughly used and plowed by this point, so this time it was less painful, and instead it just pushed me over the edge again.

Just like last time, I could feel every jet of his hot, fertile cum, coating my womb, until my belly was round and taut. To make matters worse, the black wolf came almost at the same time, filling up my stomach. They howled together as I spasmed on their cocks. No air was going into my lungs, but I could not stop coming. In my delirious brain, I was just a bitch being dominated and bred by a pack of strong males.

"Please! No more!" I pleaded when I could speak, but they would always laugh and give me a slap on the breasts or butt cheek to urge me on.

They switched a few times throughout the night, each time only stopping when my womb was overfilling with their potent seeds, and I was chocking on cum because of how much there were being shot into my stomach. My breasts were bruised from their fumbling, my nipples swollen from the nipping. I cursed, I sobbed, I begged, when my mouth was not full of meat that was, and I passed out a few times from pain and ecstasy alike, but they showed me no mercy. Thankfully the Alpha did not mount me again, but he coated my skin with his hot cum at the end of the night, marking me with his scent as I was finally allowed to sink into a deep slumber.

***

When I was woken up by the soreness that could be felt in every joint and muscle, it was morning. My head was pounding, and my skin was sticky with dried cum. I glanced around to find the wolves, now back in their human forms, still deep asleep. I forced myself to get up, despite feeling like I was run over by a wagon. The stinging pain between my legs were the worst, and an endless amount of warm cum gushed out when I sat up.

It was a feat that I managed to stand up. This was my only chance to get away, least I really want to become their bitch to fuck and breed every night, until I was laden with pups and forced to become a mother. I was lucky to survive last night without any permanent injuries, and I prayed to the gods that I was not impregnated.

I grabbed a piece of cold venison, feeling like the Little Mermaid with each step, applied all I've learned about sneaking from my life as a rogue, and disappeared into the forest undetected.

12