Exiled Pt. 01 - Fallen from Grace.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Urgh, what are you-?!"

"Hold still, this damn thing is so tiny that I might tear it off by accident."

"Huk-?!"

Without minding his struggle, Nheer took the rings and actually began slipping them onto Hamlet's pecker! The human winced as he felt the cold metal ring slide down his flaccid shaft and settle at the base of his dick. The moment it touched his balls, Hamlet suddenly felt what he could only describe as an impact in his mind! The human was left dumbfounded for a moment and Nheer spoke again.

"Good, now get hard so I can do the rest more easily."

Get hard? What does she?!

The human was questioning in his mind when a strange phenomenon suddenly occurred! His pecker that had been flaccid in the Orc's fingers suddenly began to swell and grow uncontrollably! It was a reaction he would only have when trying to bed one of the maids at the mansion, it definitely wasn't one that he'd be having when surrounded by orcs in a stuffy space ripe with their foul body odour when he didn't even know what they were planning to do to him! Yet despite his wary mental state, the human's dick only continued to swell until it was fully erect. The ring at the base of his cock felt tighter as the full seven inches of length showed itself!

"Wow, that's still pretty tiny."

"How do humans live like that?"

"What did you do to me?!"

Hamlet never thought he'd have his proud dick size dismissed as pitiful by a peanut gallery of demi-orcs, however that wasn't his current main concern. He screamed as he felt that something wasn't right.

"Didn't I say that you're our slave from now on? This is the Ring of Submission."

"?!"

Hamlet's heart skipped a beat and his spine ran cold from what he'd just heard! He knew what a Ring of Submission was, it was a recently banned piece of magical equipment that turned one into a literal slave of another party by making it so that you couldn't defy the will of the master! The degree of effectiveness was literally just proven as he was forced to grow erect just from a simple command by the Orc in front of him, in other words, she was now his master!

"Now for the rest."

"Uts-!"

Completely disregarding the human's inner turmoil, Nheer grabbed his now erect cock and began slipping more rings down his shaft. The human winced worse than before as his hot shaft was squeezed by the cold metal, the ring magically adjusted to the increased girth of his dick while still constricting his member to a certain degree as it was pulled down to join the first ring below. As this one settled in place, Hamlet suddenly felt like the tension on his shoulders and back as well as other small aches and physical ailments in his untrained body had been suddenly relieved.

"Ring of Polymorph."

An item that gave one's body the qualities of a mimic, allowing their form to be altered and change shape to a certain degree depending on the ring's grade.

What followed was another ring, this time as it joined the other two, Hamlet suddenly felt like he was brimming with strength.

"Titan's Ring."

A ring that gave one not only increased strength but also a bodily endurance much greater than that of the average man.

A fourth ring joined the bunch, and this time it felt like his mind had suddenly become more clear, even his fear of what was currently happening to him had been somewhat reduced.

"Ring of Undying Will."

Provides one with a fortified mental state, allowing them to make more rational decisions in desperate situations and keep their cool in battle. Also prevents the bearer from being rendered unconscious from shock.

A fifth ring and Hamlet felt like his breathing efficiency had doubled, and this unfortunately made it so that more of the Orcs' musty body odour was making it into his lungs!

"Merfolk's Blessing."

Allows the bearer to breathe underwater or hold their breath for great periods of time. Allows the substitute of other non-poisonous gasses for oxygen.

"Troll's Gluttony."

Turn any organic substance into sustainable rations while greatly enhancing digestion. Can even gain energy from certain metals and minerals in emergencies.

By now there were six different magical rings with five different effects decorating a quarter of the length of Hamlet's shaft near the base. His cock now looked like a kind of fashion statement that only some nobles would find tasteful, however, besides the first ring, every single one was a piece of magical equipment any adventurer would fight over. Even at this time, Hamlet had to wonder who these Orcs had been robbing to be able to now put what was a small fortune on his dick! And there was still on left, the moment Nheer slid this ring onto his erect member,

"Urgh, khak!"

All of a sudden Hamlet began hacking as the stench of Orcish body odour in his nose doubled in intensity!

"Ring of the Beast."

One's senses are heightened while a bestial instinct is acquired, alerting one of danger in perilous situations.

It was one of the most sought after rings of the scout class or those that regularly explored in dangerous environments, however for Hamlet at this moment, all it was doing was making the smell around him worse! He could even taste the musty odour on his tongue as he coughed! This was the absolute worst situation in which he could have his senses strengthened.

"Heh, looks like these little trinkets are working properly."

Nheer seemed satisfied from the human's reaction that proved that the rings they'd gathered over years of plunder were actually working as intended. This was precisely one of the reasons that they'd wanted a human slave since the effects of human-crafted equipment could only work on humans. The fact that he was a human noble, and such a weak, helpless one at that made him worth humiliating. And now with all of the combined effects, he was exactly what they needed to relieve their boredom. Thus they all gathered around him as he choked on their combined stench, all eager to make use of their now unbreakable toy.

"Let's see how well it's really working."

"Ack-!"

One of the Orcs suddenly grabbed Hamlet and pulled him towards her. Despite having newfound strength, the human still was unable to resist the powerful demi-orc, especially not with the slave ring keeping him under control! He could only uselessly struggle and grit his teeth, then watch in horror as the Orc suddenly raised her other arm into the air!

"Gugh-!"

An even stronger stench of ripened body odour hit him right in the face that he been brough nearer to one of the many sources of the heavy stench in the air. The Orc's armpit was bushy and unkept, seeming to only be periodically shaven with a common dagger at best! The greenish skin was slightly more discoloured as though to prove how much unwashed sweat had been left to sit and marinate there, though the insane stench flooding into Hamlet's nose was more than proof enough. Unfortunately, the human was given a better chance to inspect the Orc's filthy armpit as his face was forcefully shoved right in!

"Urmghk! Gurghf!"

"Yeah, fits just right."

Her armpit was big enough to completely swallow his human face! The first thing Hamlet felt was the heat and moisture plastered to his squashed facial features. He held his breath and closed his eyes, however he was still beholden to the disgusting feeling of her sweaty, unwashed skin smearing his. Even though her greenish skin was surprisingly smooth, the feeling was completely ruined not only by the greasiness of the sweat, but also the slightly prickly armpit hairs tickling his face and the inside of his nostrils. It felt like each thick follicle was coated in rancid pit sweat. Hamlet couldn't believe what was happening to his right now, and it was only going to get worse!

"Breathe in that stink slave."

"Urmph?!"

Hamlet immediately groaned in protest as he heard a sentence that was the least he wanted to hear. Sadly, it wasn't up to him to resist the command of one of his many new masters.

FFFNNFF~ "Grmk! Urmf-!" FFFFNNNFF-F-F~

Therefore, the human's nose and lungs were made to burn with the unholy stench of unwashed orcish pit stink as he literally huffed the stench as deeply as he could! The young man's muffled screams turned into muffled gagging as the hot ripe stench of funky armpit sweat and bodily grime flogged his sinuses that now worked twice better than normal! It was so heavy, so sour, it burned like he was inhaling the fumes of pure vinegar and smelled countless times worse!

"Gruummk~!" F-F-FFFFNNNFF~

It didn't even make sense that he was able to breath it in with how forcefully the Orc was mashing his face into her armpit, yet it was like there was some kind of magical membrane imposed over his flaring nostrils, allowing him to pull in air despite the blockage of the hot, stinky pit meat.

SHLCHKCH~!

"Hrghmk-!" HUUFFNNNFFF~ F-F-FFFNNNNFF~ "Urmkph!"

"Seems to be working alright."

And it wasn't just the stink being pulled into his nose, the Orc's thick armpit hairs were right there in his nose with it. The curly pubes contributed all the stinky pit funk and sweat coating them to the stench being drawn into his poor nose. The Orc held his head firmly and further rubbed his face about in her pit like he were a literal sweat rag, creating a slimy squelching sound as the skin of his face rubbed against her moist, bushy pit. His face was coated in the warm sweat and grime mixture of her armpit while his lungs kept inflating and deflating. Like a pair of vacuums his nostril went here and there, pulling in sweaty armpit hair and drawing the unbearable stench off wherever his poor nose landed.

It felt disgusting and smelt way worse. His airways were polluted even worse than when he was made to visit the horses stables before! The stench was so heavy and irritated his sinuses brutally, he gagged harder as even the taste began forming on his tongue despite having not actually gotten any sweat in his mouth! Literal tears formed in Hamlet's eyes as he was forced to huff and inhale a stench that he never thought he'd experience in his lifetime. Unfortunately, the human's warm tears only served to stimulate the sadistic nature of the Orcs even more.

"Since you hate the smell so much then you can try cleaning me, with your tongue."

"Urghf?!"

Of course he couldn't refuse, despite the building nausea, Hamlet's lips were forced to part as his tongue stuck out of his mouth.

FFFFNNNNFFFF~ "Hulghk~!" SLCK~

And the way that it immediately got worse was astounding! An audible sound was made as the human's tongue dug into the rough pubic hairs, from even before his tongue touched the meat of her pit, his tastebuds were already being soaked in a truly awful taste that no noble like him had ever experienced before!

"Gruughk~!" SHLCK-CHK-K~ HHHFFFNNNFF~

The taste only got worse as the tip of his tongue touched down on the warm armpit skin covered in a greasy mixture of armpit sweat and funk fresh and old! If it was just regular sweat with a salty taste then maybe it wouldn't have been so bad, however this was the sweat ripened inside the funky armpits of a Demi-orc that hadn't bathed in a long enough time that he body odour could be smelt long before his senses had been strengthened! Now his more sensitive tongue was forced to lick into all the spoiled grime an perspiration as his tastebuds passed through the rough pit hairs, licking and lapping away at the literal stink of her armpit!

"Get all the hairs too."

FFFNNFFF~ "Urmk!" SLRP-PWCH~

Each command by the Orc only made things worse and worse. Hamlet soon went from licking the filth out of her pits to literally sucking it out. The human pulled some of her pubes into his mouth and suck out the liquid filth out of the thick, curly bush before swallowing. He did that until the horribly funky/salty taste of her pit filth was fully soaked away by his saliva before moving to another patch, and then another, all while she was still smearing his face around in her filthy underarm and intentionally making life even more difficult for him.

He kept licking, sucking, and of course, inhaling the stink of her horrid BO. For minutes his face was smeared here and there, in the centre of her pubic pit bush to the ends of her warm, moist skin coated in greasy perspiration and funk. He kept licking and licking and choking on the unbearably heavy stench until there was nowhere left that hadn't been thoroughly licked and cleaned of the filth that now stunk up his mouth and soaked his tastebuds. It was downright horrible in every way one could imagine, tears hadn't stopped flowing from his eyes the entire time, yet even his tears weren't anywhere as salty as the filth inside the Orc's armpit. Finally the Orc pulled him out when his tongue was getting tired.

"Khurk! Khak! Khuff, huff~!"

"What a drama queen! Did your family kick you out because you're such a pampered pussy?"

"A little bit of stink and he acts like he's seen a dreadbear."

They all mocked him as they watched his small face smeared in all manner of pit funk, sweat and his own tears, the human couldn't even stop himself from gagging as he panted on the stink that was so heavily coating his face. The tears on his face were more clear than the grimy sweat coating his features. It was a horrible experience to say the least, one Hamlet wanted desperately to never have to experience again. Yet, he knew it wasn't anywhere near over even before the Orc switch the hand she was using to hold his head, then raised her other arm that was still very much ripe with the stink of unwashed, or rather, un-licked orcish armpit!

"Urmughf~!" SCHLCKCH~

"You gotta finish what you started slave~♪"

"Greeeghk~!" KKFFHHHFFFNFF~ SLCK~

He was already gagging even before she shoved him in. The heat and unfiltered stink once more assaulted his heightened senses at full force as Hamlet retched into the armpit that smothered his whole soiled face.

Left with no other choice, the young human proceeded with his licking, sucking and sniffing. His insides became more polluted with the stench that was making his belly heave and churn, his tongue was made to once again soak in the ungodly filth responsible for the stink that was sending him crazy. Unfortunately he wasn't even allowed the luxury of mental instability as his mind was kept fully awake and functional to "enjoy" the unconventional stinky torture of one of his new masters. And his troubles were only now getting started.

"Hlk! Kff kff, K-huff, huff!"

The state of his face was left even worse after slurping on a second armpit "fresh" with sweat and filth and grime. All of said substances formed a greasy layer on his face that burned his nostrils as he huffed the nauseating stench into his airways. His mouth felt defiled as the haunting taste of orcish pit sweat and funk made him retch uncontrollably, his face felt greasy and sticky, and his belly churned nonstop with the thought that he'd sucked down so much of the sub-human woman's nasty body fluids and filth. Everything hit Hamlet even harder as a noble who'd lived a properly luxurious life up until now. However, pretty soon he would wish to have his face shoved into the Orc's underarm again.

As the Orc with the licked armpits gripped his hair firmly and tilted his hair back, a shadow was cast on the young noble's soiled face from yet another Orc that stepped right in front of him. Hamlet opened his eyes while wheezing, greasy pit sweat forming murky strings between his soaked eyelids as they cracked open to welcome the concerning sight of Nheer's crotch covered in commoners' rags. Once more the small human was made to feel fear at the sight of the obvious bulge, a bulge that was soon grasped by the Orc in front of him.

"I bet your prissy little noble girls don't have anything like this, right?"

As she said that, she casually tore away the cloth like the rags that they were, and it was there that the noble young man's fears were confirmed. Any amount of pride the young man took in his own genitals was shattered as he gazed upon it, a set of balls of a darker green colour than the rest of her light olive body, each plump, fat orb stuffed into the smooth skin of her sack was larger than his own head! And right above her balls was naturally a similarly dark green, uncut cock! The flaccid member was already the length of his forearm and as thick as two of his fists put together, and it naturally only got larger as it swelled up right in front of his face! Like a python poising itself to strike, the meaty member slowly rose as it lengthened and bulked, it seemed to swallow pints and litres of orcish vigour as it stiffened into a shape that made all of his holes clench at once!

Freakish, fleshy bumps manifested below the dark green skin all over the shaft as it tightened to contained the swollen mass of meat, thick veins bulged like tree roots to surround said bumps. Finally, when it seemed to have stopped growing, what was left was a trunk of orcish cock meat that was an astounding two foot in length and many inches in girth, a scary monster as long as his arm throbbing and bobbing away right in front of his face!

"Huk-urghk!"

And the smell, as soon as she tore away her crotch rags, the nose-numbing stench or orcish crotch odour burned his sinuses, now the smell seemed to get even worse with the full awakening of her Orcish cock, the heat of which he could already feel on his skin as it pulsated near him!

"Tilt his head some more."

"Ugh!"

The human had his hair pulled back again, forcing him to stare upwards to the dirty ceiling of the hideout. At the same time, he was forced off of his knees into a squat, for the Orcs were so tall that he would never be able to reach their crotches while kneeling. And as he looked above, the smell of sweaty orc cotch filling his nose grew stronger while the crotch in question soon took up his view. The human's nose scrunched harshly from the horrid stench as Nheer held her balls over his face. Hamlet could already tell the filthy state her sack was in that was worse than he feared, there was even fresh crotch sweat forming murky beads along her smooth green sack while a stick sliding noise was made as the greasy surface tried to slip from her thick fingers. The large sack was only allowed to fall when she actually let go.

PLOP!

"Uhk?!"

Letting the heavy, soiled scrotum literally plop wetly unto his upturned face!

"Urgh!" SQUELCH~ "Grumghk!"

Muffled gagging and anguished groaned immediately sounded out from below the Orc's warm balls that had easily buried the human's small face completely! Hamlet's face was smothered in an even grosser sensation than when he was slurping the other one's armpits, it was even hotter and greasier, smearing liquid muck of dried and fresh balls sweat and orcish crotch funk onto his facial features, already dirtying him worse that he was just now! He dared not open his eyes, her sack was plump and heavy, the round balls inside smothering the sides of his face as well and completely burying his face in a heated blanket of pure, potent orcish balls stink!

HHFFFFNNNFFF~ "Gurmkf~!" SHLCKCH~

Stink was an understatement, her balls stunk way worse that even the previous one's armpits! His nostrils flared against his will, his forced sniffing still carrying on from his previous hardships to make the Orc's greasy nuts stick to his nostrils from the suction! The stench penetrated deep into his airways as his nostrils made a raspy flatulent noise below her nuts, pulling in not only the mind-numbing stench of filthy, unwashed orc balls, but even the filth itself that coated said unwashed balls. A sticky grime composed of the stuff already smearing his face was pulled down into his nostrils, carrying with it an even more explosive stench of unwashed orc balls!