Exiled Pt. 01 - Fallen from Grace.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He only chewed when his mouth was completely filled and more rancid, stinking smears of cock rot decorated his face from all the bobbing her engorged prick was doing. His nostrils flared and his eyes streamed with tears, both sets of eyelid's twitching out of sync as the stench burned his nose. In fact, the smell was thick enough that from his own nostrils streamed the same rotten yellow fumes that surrounded the Orc' partially licked prick. His teeth, gums and tongue were heavily stained, it became harder and harder to chew as his teeth kept sticking together, still he powered on until it was enough of a paste to swallow.

"ULgh-!" GLKSKLK-K~

This part was naturally no more fun that the others, his belly spasmed and his throat convulsed, a counterproductive reaction as he desperately hurried the curdled, rotten filth down his gullet. After two mouthfuls, Hamlet had already wasted more tears than his entire noble life, the human gasped as it was all gone, leaving behind yet an additional layer of spoiled prick sauce, piss and scum in his mouth that made him wish even more that his family had just sent him to an unregulated mine instead!

FFNNNNFFF~ SCHLK-K~ "Gurmghk~!" CHCK-KCHK~

"Gods, I'm in love with that little tongue of yours."

His suffering didn't end as he went in for a third serving, which he desperately prayed would be the last. The more he licked and bit off, the more horrible his situation seemed. Though he tried hard not to think about it, the human was forced to acknowledge in the back of his messed-up mind that there were still multiple other Orcs that he was enslaved to, all standing around and silently enjoying the sight of him eating the rotten prick scum. He was already having so much trouble, enduring so much suffering just to serve one of them. Chills crawled up and down his spine every time he glimpsed and saw the pulsating bulges on each and every one of their smelly crotches!

GLKSCHKLK-K~ "Unkf!"

He couldn't afford to think too much about what was to come though, finally he had eaten enough cheese off the Orc's dick that the pink colour of the head could be seen whole still smeared in greasy cock scum. The third mouthful was no better than the second or the first. Hamlet felt like he was running out of tears to shed as he chewed desperately on the mouthful of curdled smegma. This mouthful took even more effort to get down his throat that was now both greasy and sticky from two prior mouthfuls of crud. Eventually he did get it down though, and felt it as it joined the rest of the rotten filth still inside his stomach!

"Ulk!" Gff~ Hff~

The sound of his gagging and gasping echoed in the room as he doubled over tears dripped from his eyes onto the dirty stone floor, however what he wanted to see most was the regurgitated filth out of his belly.

It was not to be though, if he understood the effects of the rings on his throbbing cock correctly, then just like the Orcs' balls sweat, filth and grime, her rancid cock cheese was already being absorbed into his system. And of course, the reason for this wasn't to provide the human relief, he hated the idea of cock cheese in his system in the first place. No, it was actually a means to make sure than space inside of his stomach would be made quickly, since there were five impatient Demi-orcs for him to serve!

SCHLK~

It started with a familiar and hateful sound burning against his ears, a sound that came from multiple source surrounding him at once!

CHLK-K~

"I wanna go next"

SQULCHK~ CHRCHK~

"Let's see if he can do two at once."

"My balls are stinking pretty bad, but my dick itches even more."

"Uhrghk!"

With each sound heard, the stench of smegma bathing Hamlet's face intensified, even with the stench already drilled into his sinuses, it became further overwhelming! It was obvious why at a glance, every sticky sound was the result of yet another Orc peeling the foreskin of her engorged green cock. None of them were any smaller than Nheer's that he'd already cleaned, and every single fat head was similarly coated in rotten, rancid cock cheese!

"Hkurgk!"

"Come on, eat mines first."

"No me, my dick stinks the most."

GOKUNGK~ SCHLK~

Like village children clamouring to feed a stray puppy, the large green monster women gathered around the kneeling and cowering human. Hamlet felt his will crumbling more as their brought their filthy cock closer, making it so that he could breathe nothing but pure and potent smegma stink! The creamy yellow fog was so thick that he could hardly see their gleaming orcish eyes staring down at his horrified face!

"It's a good thing you humans like cheese, you'll be getting no shortage of it every day from now on."

"Urghk! Huk-1"

The commentary from the Orc that already had had her dick cleaned fell on the ears of the human lost in the smegma fog. The former noble's life of servitude officially began with an unreasonably bountiful meal of rotten orc cheese.

To be continued...