Exiles Discovery: Iris's Discovery

Story Info
Iris discovers intelligent Life Deep Underground.
1.4k words
4
1.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The air on 2Big C was cold, the daylight sky a perpetual twilight color, owing to the red dwarf sun. The shadows cast were darker, fainter, the air forlorn with a sense that what might once have been good or wonderful about this place had long since passed and all that was left now was the slow march toward death.

The hulk of the Naglfar rested on the surface now, never to fly through space again. Staring back at it from over a mile away Iris noted how, despite being from Earth, it looked like just one more artefact of what once was, bathed in the bleak mid-day sun, its hull covered in long since frozen condensation from their landing.

And yet amid this cold air Iris set her coat aside, leaving it at the entrance to a cavern. She could already feel a warmth emanating from deeper inside the cave. It was her job to understand what was producing this heat, why something still seemed alive in this frozen wasteland to which she and a group of other women working for The Company had been sent to live out the rest of their lives. Iris was 25, so that meant she had a lot of years ahead of her.

She carried a box full of sample containers as well as a binder with her field notes. This was her third trip into the caverns. She'd been one of the last women to visit, the others having given up on ever finding anything there but goop and primitive life forms. But Iris had found something else. She'd found a rich ecosystem with a chemistry she didn't understand and odd appendages that looked like moving stalactites.

The air grew warmer as she proceeded. At last she entered a cavern with a small opening that let her see the sky outside. It was an odd area, quite warm and wet. Further into the cavern the ground sloped down into a pit that seemed oddly smooth.

She opened the box and set it down, taking out the first sample container and marking it with the location -- edge of an eroded hole in the ground -- and slowly slid it along the moist surface, kneeling as she did so. Soon it was filled with a viscous whitish fluid. She reset the cap and placed the container in its box. Turning she was startled to see two appendages emerging from the edges of the pit she'd found.

She noticed the fluid on the ground was growing thicker, beginning to pour down the walls and into the pit. With fascination she approached the hole, peering into its depths. She turned on a flashlight and, peering in, was astounded to see a fleshy chamber inside. From its inner walls emerged more appendages. The fluid was growing thicker, beginning to pool around her ankles. She could feel it seeping through the fabric of her pants.

She sat down on a rock and looked over the field notes she'd taken during her previous two visits.

2Big C Biological Survey Report

Iris S.,

Analysis of fluids found on the surfaces of underground caverns on the planet has thus far been inconclusive. The fluid can be seen pooling in certain areas, occasionally being sucked or pushed through them, causing this researcher to suspect the presence of gaseous anomalies deeper inside the cave system.

Although the fluid has been observed to produce emotional changes in humans coming into contact with it, identification of any known psychoactive compounds in it has been unsuccessful.

Of note more recently has been the presence of appendages that have been observed to emerge from small orifices dotting the cave lining. Their purpose is also not yet understood. The present mission hopes to uncover further details about the appendages through a more active approach to investigating them. Will they recognize human artifacts, such as sample containers? While this seems unlikely, it is important to rule it out.

She stood up, only to find the fluid up to her ankles and an appendage sticking up out of it in front of her. She reached out, touching it. The skin was soft and, as she ran her fingers along it more, it began secreting the same fluid. She tried wrapping her fingers around it and the tendril began to slide back and forth through her fist, growing more wet and slippery as it did so. There was something oddly alluring about this and Iris felt herself begin to tingle slightly.

Just then she felt something against her legs. A tentacle was rubbing up against her, sliding inside her pants and up her leg. She gasped as she felt it pressing against her inner thighs, gently probing at her flesh. She yelped when she felt a tentacle slide up her lower back under her shirt, its liquid coating more of her skin. Soon others wrapped themselves around her waist, playing inside her clothes, her shirt and pants growing uncomfortable. She realised she had no choice but to remove them before they were ripped.

Iris wasn't sure what might happen if the other women saw her here removing her clothes. She suspected, however, that none of them would be interested in coming back here to begin with. In any case, everyone was at least in their 20s so it wasn't like them seeing her naked would be any great problem. She removed her shirt, letting her large breasts hang free, and undid her pants. It seemed she would need to remove her panties as well when she felt a tentacle pulling at them beginning to burn her skin.

By now she was completely naked. She pushed a couple of the tentacles off of herself and ventured closer to the pooling slime. She knelt in front of it, looking more closely. The slime seemed to suck and bubble slightly at the pit. She noted this in her binder as well. Something other than mere gas was moving it back and forth. She'd just finished writing when she looked up and noticed a tentacle holding aloft an open sample container.

"What the hell?" Iris said out loud.

Just then another tentacle with a slightly bulbous tip approached her. She watched in wonder as it traced its way down her body, gently nudging at the pits and curves of her flesh, leaving a shiny trail of viscous slime. And when it got to that spot she waited, her human mind interpreting the action in a way that the alien could not possibly comprehend -- if it had a mind at all.

She felt it nudging at her mound, felt a sudden jolt of pleasure as her clitoris registered what was happening with much approval. The tentacle slid between her thighs and she shuddered, letting it explore her. The fluid against her there felt like nothing she'd ever experienced before. In her mind she saw brief bright spots as its bulbous tip pressed against her vulva. She lowered herself, hoping it would enter her but it only lowered with her, always staying at her opening.

"Oohh..." Iris murmured in disappointment. She stood up again, her body feeling light and shaking, and walked toward the pit. By now there were several tentacles around its opening. Would one of them enter her?

She felt a tentacle slide around her waist and she knelt down, lowering one leg and then the other into the open pit. Soon she was standing waist deep in fluid.

The tentacle that had been teasing her pussy slid up to her mouth and gently pushed her lips open. She licked at its tip and was about to resign herself to the tendrils having no idea what she wanted or even that she was anything other than a primitive animal when she felt several wrap themselves around her legs. She gasped when she felt a bulbous tip slide up between her legs, slowly pushing against her vulva.

Her eyes fluttered and she registered flashes of light in her mind, shapes that looked like circles. As the tip entered her she played her fingers over her breasts, teasing her nipples as the tentacle in her mouth stayed a little while longer. When she opened her eyes it receded from her mouth, leaving a trail of her own drool and its slime.

The fluid flowed and bubbled around her body. She felt it slowly suck at her and the push back up, the sensation of it against her belly and ass sending pleasure up her spine. The rhythmic thrusting of the tentacles below continued, slowly and gracefully delivering waves of ecstatic pleasure through her shaking body as she forgot about the binder she'd long since left to sink in the fluid.