Mass Effect: Renegade Nympho 02

Story Info
Jane decides to teach a cocky Turian some humility.
6.3k words
3.67
581
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All characters are over the age of 18. This story is a work of fiction. Please do not republish on other platforms without my express permission. Constructive criticism is welcomed.

Sincerely apologetic. Sorry if I mess up Xeltan's speech patterns. I'm not used to speaking Elcor!

With that out of the way, I hope you enjoy!

*************************************

"This...I...will speak with her."

Jane lets out an exasperated sigh as she watches the Elcor diplomat shuffle away. So much for shore leave. She had been running around the past couple days trying to fix General Septimus' little disinformation campaign against Sha'ira and it was exhausting.

"Everything alright back there," asked Jane as she contacts Joker. As tired as she was, there were still some things which needed to be handled.

The impish face of the Normandy pilot appears as replies. "Oh, hi, commander. Enjoying your shore leave?"

"You're a regular comedian, Joker. Clearly not. Just give me the report."

"Well...the parts that we're looking for need to be signed off by a commanding officer, you, and there are some delays with the supplies too because the Turians are hogging the supply chains..."

Jane groans. "Of course. This day just gets better and better."

"Heh, yeah. That's life, I guess."

"Anyways. Let's change the subject. Did you check out the link I sent you?"

Joker looks around and leans towards the holo monitor as he whispers, "Yeah, I did. There's an Asari on page 4 who looks like she'd be good."

"The acrobatic one? Hah! I knew you'd like her! You know, she says on her profile that she's a contortionist too. Maybe you can convince her to bend back-"

"Ahem! Yes, yes, I can certainly get those parts for you, commander!"

Jane chuckles as she sees Joker swear under his breath as a crew member walks by.

"Alright. Relax. I'll be right there."

The commander was bent over as she pointed to the screen while Joker typed. After a while, she straightens her back.

"Ugh, finally done. I feel like my eyes are gonna fall out," groaned Jane as she runs her hand through her fiery locks. "I need a stiff drink after all this."

Joker opens his mouth, but she cuts him off. "Don't."

"Aww, come on! You're practically baiting me!"

"I'm baiting you? Really, Joker? I'm done here so I'll be going now."

"Oh, ok. Thanks a lot, mam. But..."

Jane stops and turns back arching her eyebrow. "What is it?"

"Um...so my day off is tomorrow and I don't have enough credits for...uh...for...uh...her..."

"Joker," begins the commander as she crosses her arms. "Are you asking me for credits?"

"Uh...shit! It sounded less ridiculous in my head."

"What have you been spending it on?"

"Well...I might have gambled it away...again," replied the sheepishly pilot as he scratches his chin.

Jane facepalmed. "Joker..."

"Sorry, I was just feeling it, you know? I couldn't just stop when I'm on a roll."

"...maybe next time, save up your money and try not to blow it all. Good night, Joker."

"Yeah...I get it. You too, commander..."

She gives him an amused smile before walking away. Jane found the first bar and entered it eager to get a drink. As she sat in the chair, she realized she was at the Chora's Den again.

"Heh, I can't seem to avoid this place, can I?"

The human commander was glad she could finally unwind. As she gulped the concoction, Jane lets out a satisfied sigh feeling her muscles relax.

"Fancy seeing you here again."

She looks over to see a familiar face. "Hm? Oh, General Septimus. Still hanging around here, huh?"

The Turian general slips into the seat next to her. "Well, I was waiting on a certain human commander to update me on a sensitive matter."

"Sorry, I just met with Xeltan and gave him the proof. I was going to message you later."

"Yeah and how did he take it?"

"Not too well. He seems to think your credibility is impeachable."

He chuckles as he takes a drink. "What a fool! Those Elcor are so gullible! You know he was the easiest to deceive. He left his data pad out in the open and it was like taking candy from a child!"

"Oh, is that right? You just took it from him like that," prodded Jane as she took a sip from her own glass. It seems the general spent the whole day drinking, though he was very good at hiding it.

"Of course! When you've lived as long as I have, you pick up on certain things. Stick with me, commander, and maybe I'll share some with you," said the Turian with a wink.

"Maybe I should. I'm sure you have a lot to offer," Jane shoots back with a coy smile.

"Haha, smart girl! There's some things only an experienced player like myself can do that others cannot!"

"Like framing an unsuspecting Elcor and getting revenge on a famous Asari consort in one fell swoop?"

Septimus throws his head back as he roars with laughter while his right hand slaps her shoulder. "You know me so well now, Shepard! Should I be afraid?"

"Oh, me? I would think not! There's little I could do against someone as decorated as you."

Jane wouldn't normally put up with all this bullshit, but for one, she was tired. Two, he probably had a lot of intel and he was in a talkative mood. Three, she felt like teasing him.

It was fairly easy to get Septimus going as she had to act naive. He even paid for her drinks too, not wanting to lose a captive audience. As the night went on, he moved closer and closer. His hand was on her left thigh as he leaned in to whisper to her about his top secret missions against the Krogan.

The loud music gave him the perfect cover for their close proximity and he was shamelessly rubbing along her firm thigh. Several parts of his story were surely altered as he included some not-so-subtle sexual innuendo. Jane, for her part, played along by flirting right back. She was starting to feel flushed with his brazen touch along her body and his hot breath hitting her face.

"...after I penetrated her armor, I snapped her arm just like that!"

"Wow, quite the brutal enforcer you are!"

Septimus chuckles as he holds up his other hand. "While these hands are capable of killing the fiercest Krogan. They are also capable of more..." His hand then cups her face as one of his digits traces her pink lips. "...delicate things."

Jane smirks as she kisses his digit asking innocently, "Like what?"

"Oh, I can show you, " replies the Turian in a husky voice. He growls when she takes his wondering digit in her mouth sucking on it seductively as she looks at him with her hooded eyes.

She didn't know what possessed her to do this, but there was something inside that compelled her to act. Before she knew it, he had shoved her up against one of the walls outside the Den. The Turian had pressed his mouth to her lips and she responded by kissing back.

Jane moved her hands up his slender but hard body as he devoured her smaller mouth. His hands were busy feeling her softer body underneath her uniform as he grounded his hips.

"Uuhhh, Septimus," gasped the human woman as he kissed her neck. "That feels so good!"

He smirks as his hands grab the lapels of her top and, in one move, ripped it in half. He even tears off her white undershirt.

"H-hey! Seriously?!?"

Jane's outrage was cut short when Septimus kissed the tops of her chest not hidden by her black sports bra. His right hand was moving up and down her bare lower back. While the touch was rough because of his Turian scales, it still made her shiver as she pushes out her chest.

"By the stars, you humans have the softest skin," moaned the general as he sucked on her covered nipples causing her to roll her head. She had to bite on her left index finger to stifle her mewls of pleasure.

Yet, it was hard to do so because his active mouth traveled down to her toned stomach which was subtly tightening as she tried to hide her excitement.

"Mmm, such a fit specimen you are, Shepard. Absolutely delicious," declared the Turnian as he gets on his knees kissing along her chiseled six-pack.

This causes Jane to sharply inhale as she gasps through her finger. "Oooh, yesssshh!"

A part of her was telling her that she was playing with fire. If she was in a rational state of mind, being in public like this was risky. If someone were to catch them, the Alliance would surely be embarrassed. Yet, it was as if a fog in her mind was preventing her from thinking straight. Her senses were so addled that she didn't even notice that Septimus was fondling her breast while his other hand was...

"Aaaahhhh," moans Jane as she bites her finger hard drawing blood. Her hip bucks as she feels one of his digits enter her already wet pussy.

"Hahaha! You like that? I told you these hands can do more than kill a few Krogans!"

The triumphant general increases his pace as the human female squirms trying to keep her groans from being too audible. He clearly loved the feeling of being in control because not only did he finger her even harder, he had pulled up her sports bra so he could suck in her stiff pink nipple.

"Haaaahhhh," cried Jane as the over stimulation causes her finger to dislodge from her mouth. She tries to cover her lips again, but Septimus did not give her the chance.

"Take another, wench!"

He jams another digit inside her which stretches her caverns. That, coupled with the way he roughly nibbled on her breasts, made her ready to cum in no time.

"Oh stars! Yes! Yes! Yeeeeesss!"

Jane bucked her hips wildly as she came with a force which made her dizzy. So dizzy that she fell on her knees as she gasped for air. Her eyes open to see that Septimus had already fished out his cock which he used to slap against her face. The disrespect should have made her furious, but instead Jane's mouth opened as she licked along his impressive member.

"That's it, bitch. Suck my cock like the lowly urchin that you are! We Turians belong at the top and you are exactly where you belong!"

His proud prattling barely reached her ears as she kissed along his rough shaft while her hands stroke him off.

"What's the matter? No need to be shy! Put it in your mouth!"

Jane had a brief moment of clarity as a noise in the distance breaks her trance. What was she doing? Why was she on her knees for this obnoxious prick? However, her slight hesitation induced a tisk of impatience from the general who grabs her head and shoves her face into his cock.

"Wai-ooooooppphhhh!"

"Yes, that's it! Suck it! Take it all like the good little whore you are!"

The Turian brutally pushed his large cock down her throat as she gagged. Now, the fog in her mind was back and she somehow knew to instinctively relax her muscles as she takes more of him.

"Oh, yeeeessss! Not even that accursed Sha'ira would do this for me!"

Mercifully, he lets go and she gasps for air wiping her mouth as she coughs.

"Who said you could rest? Get back to it!"

Septimus forces her mouth to make contact with the tip of his cock as he waits. Taking the cue, Jane resumes her sultry demeanor as she swirls her tongue around his thick head before taking him back in her mouth. She sucks along the top third of his cock and he uses his hand to push her chin up so he could see her hooded eyes while she fellates him.

Septimas had his hand on the back of his head as his human partner took care of him. He didn't realize that the Alliance's hero would be so easy to coax-not only to suck his dick, but to do so with such gusto. He still had it! Maybe he should record this and blackmail her. He looks down and smirks as she was busy bobbing her head along his length.

Septimus takes out his omnitool. "Here we go-"

A loud thud shakes them both as they pause what they were doing.

The Turian peaks around the corner. "What in the world?"

Jane looks down and realizes her mouth was full of cock. Septimus' cock, to be exact, and she rough shoves him away.

"Pah! What the fuck?!?"

"Hey! What are you-", starts the Turian as he glares at her.

Jane's eyes widen as she sees a familiar figure. "Oh, shit! That's Xeltan!"

The Elcor was on his back as he was thrown out by a biotic attack.

"Greatly distressed. Sha'ira, please! Do not do this," begged the Elcor loudly.

"Shit, we have to do something," said Jane as she scrambles to try to put her torn top together.

"Pfft, not my problem! Who cares what that stupid fool does? Now where were we-?"

Jane had taken off her belt so she could tie her top together. "No, YOU are coming with me! Or I tell Sha'ira everything. And I mean everything!"

Septimus was caught off guard by her ferocity. It was almost like she was a completely different woman from the vixen she was a few minutes ago.

"What are you waiting for?"

"Alright, I'm coming! Stupid human..."

By the time the two of them reached the Elcor, they were met with the sight of an angry Sha'ira whose hands were glowing.

"Sha'ira! What's going on here?"

"Hm? Commander? And...Septimus? What are you doing here?"

Jane answered "We heard a commotion and decided to investigate. That's when we saw Xeltan here."

"Yes, well, our big friend here cannot take a hint so I had to remove him by force."

"Greatly confused. But I-"

The Asari points a finger at him. "No! Enough from you! If you don't get out of here, I will call security."

Jane holds up her hand as she turns to the Elcor who was slowly getting up. "Wait! Xeltan, you want to fix things, right? Why don't we take a break? It's late and we wouldn't want to have an incident that embarrasses the Elcor people now, would we?"

"Seriously considering. That would be logical."

Jane nods encouragingly. "Uh huh. And you can send her a message too so she can really process and take your words to heart. Win-win, right?"

"Reluctant agreement. Ok..."

He stares at them for what seemed like hours. She sighs with relief when Xeltan turns around.

Septimus chuckles. "Who knew that you were, among other things, an Elcor whisperer?"

"You have some nerve showing your face around here, Septimus," spat the Asari.

"I will go where I please, consort!"

Jane could see the sparks fly and she steps in between them. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! I asked him to come just in case Xeltan got out of control. You two can hash this out later."

Sha'ira takes a deep breath in then exhales as her hands stop glowing. "You are right. There is no telling how much damage a desperate Elcor can wreak. Now is not the time for this. Though...that is twice now that you have helped me, commander. I owe you."

Jane grins. "Oh, I'm sure I'll think of something.."

"I am sure you will. I would be more than happy to personally repay that debt " whispered the Asari hotly. "Now, if you excuse me, I have a long day tomorrow. Commander. General."

"Tch, what a bitch."

"Enough. We have to get Xeltan back to his quarters. He's going the wrong way!"

The way back to the diplomat's room was a chore to say the least. Not only was Xeltan moping around, barely responding to Jane's instructions, but Septimus was complaining the whole time! The general was displeased that he had to lead the morose Elcor and he made sure Jane had an earful. She would have told him to buzz off, but she wasn't strong enough to lead Xeltan around on her own. Thankfully, they reached the room before the commander considered tearing her hair out. This was like herding children!

Xeltan abruptly falls on his behind shaking the room as he says, "Greatly distressed. Why? Why is this happening to me?"

"That bumbling oaf," cursed Septimus as he holds on to the table. "How dare he-? Oh, what's this?"

Jane had fallen and was just getting up. "What are you-?"

Her eyes widen as she sees what looked to be Xeltan's erect cock sticking out from between his legs. His seated position gave them a full view of his enormous, throbbing appendage.

"Hehe, looks like someone's stressed."

"Huh? That doesn't make sense. Isn't stress supposed to make it less...hard?"

Septimis shrugs. "Who knows? Those Elcor are an odd bunch. But more importantly..."

Jane gasps as she feels him grab her chest from behind.

"...why don't we give him a little show while we're here?"

She grits her teeth. It was obvious the Turian wanted to humiliate the poor Elcor. Jane wanted no part in this sordid power trip, but then an idea occurred to her.

"Mmm, what are you suggesting, general," asked Jane demurely as she squirmed her body.

Septimus chuckles to himself. These broads were all the same. He barely had to convince her! "Well, why don't we continue where we left off? Which, I believe, was you on your knees."

"Mmmm, that sounds like a good idea, but maybe...I should give you both a show first?"

That peaked the Turian's interest as he stops fondling her chest. "Go on. I'm listening."

Jane breaks free from his grip and turns around. She points to one of the chairs. "Sit there."

He grins. "Awfully bossy now, aren't you? Alright. I'll play your game, Shepard."

Oblivious to their conversation, Xeltan was making low moaning noises as he sulked. The emotions from his encounter with Sha'ira were still raw and he was having a hard time processing them. It took him some time, but he realized his two companions had not left yet. Xeltan was looking at the ceiling the whole time and he lowers his head to look at the rest of the room when he sees Commander Shepard taking off her top in a sensual manner.

"Exteremely confused. What are you doing, commander?"

She glances back at the Elcor as her jacket is halfway down her back. Her green eyes flash seductively as she realizes he was watching now too..

"Why, I'm just getting comfortable. Just sit back and relax, Xeltan."

"Increasing concern. Is it...too hot for you?"

She lightly laughs as she tosses the top to the side. Jane then pulls down her pants taking extra care to wiggle her hips for his viewing pleasure. "I'm fine. Don't worry about me."

"Yeah, shut up you stupid oaf! You're ruining the show," snaps Septimus from the other side of the woman.

"Genuine surprise. Septimus? You are still he-?"

"I told you to shut your mouth, er, slits. Whatever! Just be quiet!"

The Elcor makes a low whining sound but says nothing. His dark eyes take in the commander's supple form as she gyrates her body slowly hypnotizing her small audience. Xeltan was not used to the strange bodies of humans. Somehow, it was firm and lean while remaining soft and curvaceous at the same time. The large alien could only stare in fascination at her long legs and tight bottom as she moved.

Meanwhile, Septimus licked his lips as Shepard danced. Her lower half was almost as good as her top half. There was no doubt she was a diligent field commander with those sculpted legs.

"Turn around. Show me that backside of yours, Shepard."

"As you wish." Jane runs her hands up her body seductively emphasizing her narrow torso then she turns around.

"Oooo, that's it. Shake those plump cheeks for me."

While Septimus ogled at her rear, Xeltan was treated to the sight of her front. The thin torso of the human was fascinating to behold. Her chest was soft and prominent as it strained against the black material. Her midsection was delightfully flat with six subtle ridges belying her great athleticism. Her wide hips flowed well with the rest of her body giving her an almost hourglass figure. Her two legs looked thin, yet the muscles which rippled as she moved showed that they were powerful. However, it was her tough, yet beautiful face which held his gaze, especially her enticing pink lips. The brilliant green eyes of the human commander were trained on him with a distracted expression.

Jane, for her part, couldn't believe how big Xeltan was. His cock just jutted out of his body like a pole! Pole was definitely the way to describe it because appendage was like a long cylinder, but instead of a rounded head, it was just flat at the top. She could feel the fog in her mind creep in as a small part of her wondered what it would be like to take that massive python inside her...

12