Exit 13 to Vandehei Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to feel you inside of me."

A guttural growl escapes my chest as he finally thrusts his full cock into my waiting pussy. He pauses for a moment and I note the perfect union of Kris filling me whole. My cunt seems to suck him in and wrap itself tightly around the welcome intrusion. I tighten my cunt muscles around him.

"Perfección. You feel like perfection." Kris whispers into my ear.

I gasp "Fuck me."

"Your wish..."

Kris grins into my wild hair and begins a calculated thrust, grinding his pelvic bone into my clit on the downward thrust. I work my hips to meet him at the top of his thrust. We are finding our easy rhythm as his dick fills my cunt with sweet friction and silken rigidity. He pumps in and out of my tight pussy, grinding gently at the downward thrust. He pauses for a moment.

"Turn around, Anna. I want to fuck you from behind." Kris slides his penis out of my tight cunt. For a moment, I feel empty. I turn around and immediately feel Kris position behind me. One hand is guiding my hips and the other slides his cunt-juice coated cock back into my slick hole. I moan in delight, reveling in the thickness I feel from behind.

His hand grabs and winds a handful of my hair. He gently pulls back my hair and thrusts with greater depth. I cross my legs at the knee and arch my back into his thrusting cock. He moans while steadily fucking my tightening cunt. Working Kegel muscles and backwards thrusts, I milk Kris's cock for hot cum.

"Fuck. You feel so tight, Anna."

Releasing my hair, Kris pumps into my cunt with greater force. Juices flow down the insides of my thighs while Kris reaches around to finger my clit. His tempo crescendos and I feel the impossibility of his dick getting even harder inside of my cunt. His breath becomes quicker and matches the tempo of fucking.

"Anna, I'm gonna cum." I tighten my pussy muscles around his cock and arch my back at the backwards thrust.

"Cum for me, Kris. Cum for me." I feel the tremors of Kris's cock inside my cunt walls and the heat of his cum from the inside. While I relax my legs and arched back, Kris collapses gently on top of me. I feel the rapid beating of his heart on my back as he reaches up and around to hold my hands. We breathe together for a moment, Kris's muscular body atop my own, and enjoy - again - the flood of oxytocin. Dopamine. Serotonin.

"Te quiero con todo mi corazón, Anna. I love you."

"I love you, too, Kris."

+++++++++

Friday has finally arrived. My car is packed and I've gone sans bra. I drive towards mi novio guapo - I do not stop for gas.

12