Love Said, "Hello." Pt. 01

Story Info
East Texas musician finds love.
37.4k words
4.84
5.7k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 10/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajroye
ajroye
342 Followers

All Rights Reserved 2022

Chapter 1

On an early Saturday afternoon, I'm thinking it can't get much better.

I am leaning against the headboard of my bed.

A fist full of gorgeous, thick, blonde hair in my left hand. Holding it away from her cute face.

Sucking and licking my dick, like she'd done it a thousand times before. Causing my eyes to roll back with each manipulation of her lips and tongue. Groaning through my throat.

Luscious lips surrounding my needy dick. The ones I had kissed in my living room, just a few minutes ago. Through my slitted eyes, I watch her blue eyes smile back at me. Grinning to me with her lips surrounding the tip of my cock. My toes are curling and my butt muscles are flexing... it feels that good. Much more of this, and I'm gonna shoot cum out the back of her head.

An hour ago...

Lynn.

She didn't mention her last name, the night before. Hmm. Anyway, we had lunch at the local sandwich shop... her invitation. She introduced herself to me after the set I played at the Lazy Z Restaurant and Bar the night before. At the end of our meal, and a few, get to know one another exchanges. She... whispered across the table...

"I'm still hungry."

I arched an eyebrow.

"For you," she hissed, as she leaned across the table from me. Pressing her sweater covered tits against the table. "I want you so bad. Can we go to your place?" She slitted her sultry eyes at me. A wicked grin on her lips.

I am not an idiot. At least I hope, I am not an idiot. To refuse this woman my bed, in exchange for her phenomenal looks and body... I would be an idiot. I couldn't wait to get my hands on her. To explore her well-hidden tits behind her light weight sweater. To find out if she is a natural blonde beneath her skin tight, figure revealing, black leggings. Although, if she groomed her pussy bald, I wouldn't know. Hmm.

Fortunately, a few minutes ago, I did observe blonde pussy fur. Wispy, and thin, and sexy. A hint of red, when the sun streak, in my bedroom, touched her.

"I won a bet on you last night," she whispered, and took my dick into her mouth again.

"Yeah?" I rolled my eyes back... This woman is good.

She made a loud slurp off my dick... "I bet my friends last night, I would get you to have lunch with me, and then I'd fuck you."

"Yeah? How much?"

"$20 from each of them. 60 bucks."

Then, she pulled hard suction on me, and I thought my balls would leave my body through my tiny slit. Seconds later...

She stood on her knees, tossed her long hair over her shoulders, grabbed the condom next to me, and rolled it on my dick... like she had done this before. I could see her eyes fixated on my dick... throbbing against my belly, in sync with my heartbeat. A thin film of lubricant applied with her slender and tiny hands. She was hissing a soft hiss as she straddled my waist... taking my dick and aiming it at her blonde, and aromatic pussy. A closer look of her pussy fur, caused my dick to lurch in her hand. Another lurch of my dick, when I admired her sexy tits. Perky. Firm. Soft. Pink nipples. On high beam.

She lowered her hips on me. I entered her slowly... she, controlling the moment. Still softly hissing, she wheezed as her pussy touched the base of my dick. She whimpered a squeak and fell into my chest. Holding my neck, her cheek against the right side of my face. Her tits kissing my chest.

Lynn...

"You feel really good inside me," she gargled, in a whisper. "Just give me a second."

I waited a second.

Then, I mini thrust her pussy from below. My arms around her back to hold her in place. She wheezed into my ear at the first thrust. Squeaked at me on the second thrust, and wailed a long wail on the third thrust. My dick... loving it. Firm, hot, and muscular pussy. Then...

"Fuck," she wheezed. She righted herself a few inches above my chest, grabbed her hair in a fist, and pulled it out of her face. Lusty agony greeted me. Whimpering breaths as my cock continued stroking the inside of her tight, little kitty. Her other hand digging fingernails into my hairy chest.

Through a strained whimper... "I'm cumming, Mark... ...I'm cumming on you." Her last three words were a shrieking crescendo. Sexy.

Falling back into my chest, her hot and ragged breaths on my neck and shoulder. Her pussy squeezing my dick. Whimpers. I slapped her right butt cheek with my left hand. Her pussy cumming on me... Tight. Silky. Hot. Firm. Muscular. My dick, loving it. Every second of it.

I increased the stroke rate, fucking her from below, holding her against my chest, her tits pressed firmly against me, and... moments later, she wailed out a scream into my pillow. Next to my ear. She righted herself on top of me. Both hands at the base of my throat. Her hips quivering. Her pussy cumming. Blonde locks of hair falling over her shoulders and touching my chest. Her eyes rolled back into her head. Her erotic tits quivering on her chest... her arms squeezing them together. I spanked her left butt cheek, and I thought my dick would be pinched in half. She hissed at me with angry eyes. It spooked me.

She tossed her head and her blonde hair swished over her shoulders, and onto her back. Her hands at the base of my throat, and she began aggressively fucking me... thrusting her hips forward and backward across my pubis. My dick twirling inside her slick tunnel. Several seconds of this...

In crescendo... "OhFuckOhFuckOhFuck!" she howled, at me.

She began quaking on top of me. Squeezing the base of my throat with her fingers. Restricting my airway. Her pussy squeezing my dick, over and over. Her eyes rolling back into her brain.

I tried to breathe...

I flipped her over to my left side. Rolling with her in my arms. She was still cumming. I parted her legs, held my dick at her pussy and pushed myself inside her... with little resistance. My hands on either side of her, on the mattress, just outside her shoulders... I begin fucking her. A steady, moderate rate. Hovering above her. Looking down on her petite body. Good gawd... there's those tits.

Her eyes began to focus on me. Her hands on my chest and arms.

My eyes began to focus on her tits. Rolling and wobbling with each inward stroke of my dick. My mattress, and bed, squeaking. I huffed and hissed as I watched her gorgeous tits and I tried to keep my oxygen level up.

She whimpered words... about something. I don't know if it was meant for me. She began rubbing her clitoris furiously, and seconds later, I saw her eyes roll into her brain. Whimpering and wheezing. Gargling a few broken syllables. I had to have a taste of those tits.

I leaned forward... taking her left nipple into my mouth. Still fucking her. Her hand grabbed the back of my head and pressed me into her tittie. I felt her hand on my ass... pushing on my rump.

Pulling me off her breast, she grabbed the sides of my face, and began urgently kissing me. Mumbling through our kiss...

"I've never cum four times before ... OhMyGawd! ... HereCumsFour! Four! Four!" Her last "three" words were three squeaks.

I've heard that number before. It's like stepping on the accelerator for me. I fucked her with a purpose. To get two more out of her before I unload my balls. I had to hurry, because I felt the need racing toward my dick.

I could see she held her breath. Her eyes disappeared into her skull. When her eyes refocused on me...

"Five! Five! ... OhMyGodFive!" A squeak on her last word... She quaked for a few seconds and looked at me again. Touching me with her hands... my arms... my chest... my neck... my face. My dick still doing its thing.

"Enough, Mark," she wheezed. She slapped at my chest and arm. Then, her eyes widened, and I thought they would roll out of her head and onto her chest. She grabbed the bed sheets on both sides of her.

"Six!Six!Six!OhMyGod!"

On her last word, I felt the oncoming release of cum from my balls. The tense sensation of anticipation consuming my lower back, spine, hips, ass, legs and toes. My narrow vision focusing solely on this woman's gorgeous tits. Moving erotically across her chest. Any second now...

I withdrew from her silky warmth, snapped the condom from my dick, and stroked myself free of my white, disgusting, and sticky cum. The first lurch, hitting the underside of her left tit... Spewing the contents of my balls across her lower tummy

I groaned and growled disgusting noises and my fist pumped my cock of its last dribble. I stood over her on my knees. Watching the erotic moment when she swiped the cum from her breast and sucked her finger clean.

"You're amazing," I growled, as I fell onto my back, beside her. I grabbed the moist towel I laid beside the bed and gave it to her. I watched her quickly wipe her tummy clean of my spent cum.

She rolled into my left side, nuzzled me, and began combing her fingernails through my chest hair.

"You're amazing, too, Mark. Nothing like I expected." She hummed a satisfying hum in her throat. The smell of our combined arousal overwhelming the room.

"Well, that's not true. I thought you were really sexy, when I first saw you last night. And, your voice is amazing, too. How long have you been singing at the Lazy Z?"

"Since I was seventeen." I gasped for more oxygen. "Money on the weekends, so I could pay for trade school, at the tech school. I'm a licensed electrician. I still play and sing for the extra cash... tips. Not every weekend, though. More like, once every three or four weeks."

"Mmm," she hummed, as her fingers circled my right nipple. "I put a 20 in the jar for you. I think I got my money's worth." She began giggling at her comment. I squeezed her into my chest with my left arm around her back. Her tits against me felt wonderful.

"Some of those songs you sang. I haven't heard them before."

"I wrote them."

She rose onto her elbows and looked at me with slight surprise on her face.

"You wrote those songs?"

I nodded.

She blinked at me... twice.

"I'm no expert, but you're very good. No one has contacted you about your singing?"

"A few." I turned onto my left side, pushed her hair from her face, and locked it behind her left ear. "I sold a song, or two. No hits, yet." I chuckled. "You know. Willie Nelson sold a few songs in Nashville as a young man. He never really was recognized as a performer there, but he was a good song writer. The song 'Crazy.' Made famous by Patsy Cline? He wrote that song and sold it to her for $100."

She looked at me like I was... "Crazy."

"But, you sing much better than Willie Nelson. More like George Strait... Blake Shelton and Tim McGraw. Keith Urban. Brad Paisley. And others."

I shrugged my shoulders, as I focused on her sexy lips. She saw me and made to kiss me. Yeah. Just like when I opened the door to my two bedroom home, after lunch. In the living room. A sexy kiss. One of the best kissers I've ever met.

Our kiss in bed was sexy and soft for a few moments. But, she started humming in her throat and pressing her lips against me with force. Her hands on the sides of my face. Her firm tits pressing against my side and chest. Whimpering into my mouth... urgently.

Lynn...

"I want you to fuck me, again. You're so sexy, Mark. Please?" Her words were a plea.

Now. I'm not that kind of man to turn down a request to fuck one of the prettiest girls I've ever met. Mind you, I've met a few pretty girls in Nacogdoches. Hard not to, considering the university in town. Which, happens to be why Lynn is here.

Freshman at SFA. Lynn is likely in the top two when it comes to pretty and sexy... the ones I've met, I mean. And, it's nice to know, that at 24, I am asked to screw a youthful, eighteen year old... and, she wants me, too. Good for my ego.

A new condom and lube applied, I'm pulled into my bed by my lover. She grabs my stiff dick and guides me into her needy puss... pulling on my neck and shoulders to embrace her, as she lies on her back... her legs wide. As I slide my full length into her...

"Ho---ly Fuck," she wheezed, into my ear. "OhMyGod... ...Hurry... Fuck me."

I can do that.

My arms around her... Her arms around my neck and back. Her tits pressed into my chest. Her ragged breaths into the base of my throat. My eyes closed... focusing on giving my new lover her need. I start humping my hips like a dog. My pubis tapping at her pubis. Naked flesh smacking out loud. Her tight, hot pussy gripping my needy dick. Lynn begins squeaking immediately with each forward thrust. And she continues...

Gasping. Wheezing. Moaning. Whimpering. Mumbling... something.

With gargled breath... "Yes, Mark... Don't stop."

I could feel her stiffen in my arms, and sure enough... an impending orgasm from my new lover.

"OhMyGodOhMyGod... HolyFuck! OhMyGod ... Marrrrrr-k!"

I love when a woman wails my name during her orgasm. It stimulates my animalistic nerves. Most of my lovers don't say my name. But, when one does...

I start snorting and grunting with each forward stroke of my hips. I kiss her neck and nibble her ear. I kiss her lips.. hard... through her wails. I sense she's completed her orgasm and I change positions.

On my knees. My hands outside her shoulders, on the bed. Hovering above her. I need to see those tits. I resume fucking Lynn and...

She grabs the backs of my upper arms, and pulls herself within millimeters of my face. In a strangled whimper...

"Your... OhMyGod ... your dick is too good. Yes... OhMyGodOhMyGod!"

I watch her fall back onto my bed. Her sexy tits wiggling a "hello" to me. She quivers and gargles out some word... or words. I couldn't tell which. Seconds later, she turned her head towards me with unfocused eyes. Her hands on my forearms.

"You're fucking me too good, Mark. I can't take it anymore." It was a cry and a plea.

I flipped her onto her tummy, pulled her left knee upward, straddled her extended right leg, glided my dick into her slurpy pussy, leaned forward, and placed my left hand on the side of her face... And...

Fucked her.

My animal needed a release, too.

I arced my waist and hips and thrust my pubis... crashing into her perky, and cute ass. My dick sliding through her silky puss. She began squeaking immediately. I could feel her pussy tighten around my needy dick. In less than a minute, I felt the sudden urge. The urge to release the contents of my balls. And when I do...

I grunt like a hog. Howl like a coyote. I whimper and wail.

I stiffen. My toes curl. My peripheral vision, disappears.

I miss looking at those tits. I regret flipping her over.

My last civilized thought... she's cumming again. Screaming into the mattress.

The sudden appearance of my orgasm takes me by surprise. I feel the sticky liquid rake every nerve inside my back, spine, pelvis, and dick. I unload into my condom. Thrusting forward and holding myself there. Micro thrusting at her bubbly bottom. I'm making disgusting noises from my throat. I...

Collapse onto the petite, feminine body below me.

Struggling to refresh my lungs and body with air.

I feel sweat, from my chest, transfer to her soft skin and hair on her back.

In a strangled breath... "You're amazing, Lynn."

I feel her reach backward and caress the side of my ass.

*****

I watch her dress.

I watch her tits with fascination.

"You have absolutely perfect tits."

"Thank you. I like them, too."

I watch her red sweater fall over her arms, down her torso, and her head pop out of the neck. She didn't bother to wear her bra. She pulled her hair from the inside of her sweater and tossed it over her back. She took three steps toward me, and I saw her tits wobbling gently against the fabric of her sweater. Damn.

Five feet four inches of sexy, blonde, and petite woman. Her fourth step... into my arms. A kiss a moment later. A sexy and luscious kiss.

Holding my neck and looking me direct in the eye...

"You're a sexy man, Mark. I'm tempted to return tomorrow for more of what happened today." She holds her sexy blue eyes on me, with a neutral stare. I reply...

"I would like that. More of you, I mean."

"If I give you my number, will you call me?"

"Yes, I will."

And... I meant it. I was going to call her. There was something about this pretty woman from Henderson. Different from the other women I've met at the Lazy Z. And, I've met a few. Fucked a few, too.

She answered me with a kiss. A sexy kiss. Pulling herself into my body. Her firm breasts, forced into my chest. Her lips... soft and gentle. I hope I can remember this kiss.

I watched her from my front door as she walked toward her car. She opened the door and paused to look back at me. Damn, she's pretty. Her smile. I wave and gesture I'm going to call her. Her smiled widened. Then, she drives away.

*****

It is one, pain in the ass, to gain parking access to the campus.

The security is insanely tight.

Lynn lives on campus.

I parked my Silverado, three blocks from campus, and walked to her dormitory. Calling her to let her know I was in the lobby. Her answer to my call... excitement. Enthusiasm. And, it's one of the features for which I'm attracted to her.

The night she approached me at the Lazy Z, I could tell immediately, she was chipper, sprite, and very happy... about life, and the moment in which she lives. Her smile, always happy. So, when she invited me to lunch the next day, I accepted immediately. What man would refuse such a pretty and vibrant woman? Especially, if she offers to buy! And, her blue sweater and skirt had me interested in what may lie underneath.

What I didn't know, during lunch, that I would have her in my bed within 45 minutes. On reflection, she is a good lover. I was surprised at how well she sucked my dick. Obviously, she had done it before.

I was a little disappointed. I really wanted to have quality time with her luscious tits. And, I didn't get a chance to go down on her. The memories of her wispy, thin, blonde pussy fur and her aroused aroma... My dick twitches.

Hypnotic blue eyes. A wide mouth and perfect nose. Her smile... With both her eyes, and lips, reach the soul. Her silky blonde hair, parted just right of center, and pulled over her ears, and onto her back. Falling below her shoulder blades.

Her skin, slightly tanned, with bikini lines, and a black mole here and there. Tiny ones. One mole I noticed, last Saturday... just below her right breast. I'm surprised I noticed. Her tits had most of my attention last Saturday.

Her sexy, and hard to ignore, tits.

Now, these tits aren't huge. Nor tiny. I would describe them as, somewhere in between. I think, what makes them so sexy is...

She wears them so well. They are mounted on her torso as though they were custom made, just for her. Firm and perky. Erotic pink nipples and areola. Hints of blue blood vessels just under the skin of her sexy orbs. I can't imagine any man wouldn't think Lynn's tits are fascinating. A work of art. Did I just use a double negative? My mother would faint, if she knew.

I saw her emerge from the hallway, and into the lobby. She found me immediately and her smile darted me. I'm not accustomed to my heart leaping in my chest when I see a woman I'm about to date. I was surprised at my reaction to her.

Half walking and half skipping, her smile as wide as the hallway from which she came. Her brilliant teeth reflecting the room light. Her sexy blue eyes, sparkling. And...

Her sexy tits gently wiggling inside the cobalt blue dress she was wearing. I groaned in my throat. I took two steps toward her and she fell into my arms. Not uttering a word, she grabbed both sides of my neck, below my ears, and kissed me. My hands and arms naturally embraced her, and... in response... She pressed her body into mine.

Firm. Feminine. All woman. Her soft hint of perfume. Sexy.

ajroye
ajroye
342 Followers