Exit 23 Ch. 04

Story Info
You never know what you're missing in public places.
1.9k words
4.2
2.2k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When is dispatch going to learn that I don't like doing small favors for them? It usually ends up fucking me over in the end. Temperance thought to herself as she hung up her phone and slammed her track into gear. She exited the truck stop and made her way to the interstate, cussing under her breath at everyone as she merged on to the road leading into the city. A short time later, she pulled up to the guard shack at the drop lot her carrier used to store some of their trailers.

"Well, hey there Sweets, it's been awhile since I've seen your pretty face." This particular guard always greeted Temperance with compliments, even though she hated it.

"Hey DJ, how was your weekend?" Temperance half shouted out to the guard over the sound of her engine.

DJ grabbed on to the arm of the mirror and stepped up on to the bottom step of Temperance's truck, he always did this and every time it would make Temperance cringe on the inside. Even though DJ is a tall man, he still had to look up to meet Temperance's gaze when he was standing on her steps. And when he would lock eyes with her, his chocolate eyes would light up and his full charming grin would show. Temperance was definitely attracted to this fine specimen of a man, she used to flirt with him, even exchanged numbers and day dreamed about what he was like in bed. But, she learned it was all for show, he rarely returned any texts or calls, and he gives her the feeling that he's always hiding something.

"Well, I worked my second job all weekend, it was alright but would have been better if I had a beautiful lady such as yourself to talk to me and keep me company."

"You would have that if your ass learned how to text back. "Temperance shot back without missing a beat as she gently ushered DJ off her steps and back on to the ground.

"Yeah, I guess you right about that. Maybe your beauty just makes me shy." DJ said to her while giving her a genuine smile and adding in his puppy dog eyes.

"Because you were so shy the one time you did text me back and described to me what you would do if we were ever alone together." Temperance rolled her eyes and DJ could see she was getting impatient.

"You right, you right, you right." He said while holding his hands up in surrender. "I'll see your fine ass on the way out." DJ gestured for Temperance to enter the drop lot as he headed back to the little shack by the gate.

Temperance drove through the gate and guided her way to the small section that her carrier rents. She was cussing DJ under her breath the whole time she was looking for the trailer she was sent there for. I mean, if the guy was actually interested in me then he would fucking text back, right? And of course he's gonna try to sweet talk me when I show up to make up for his lack of communication over the past few weeks, Temperance was fuming as these thoughts rolled through her mind.

"Bingo!" Temperance called out to no one at all as she layed eyes on the trailer she was looking for. She causally got in front of it, then backed her truck gently under it until she heard the faithful click of the locking jaws and then hopped out of the truck to hook everything up.

Just as she was done hooking up and inspecting the trailer she heard another truck pull up and set its brakes, fairly close to her truck. All she could think was, oh god, here we go, another idiot not sure of how to drop trailers here. Temperance started walking towards the back of her trailer in hopes of avoiding whoever the newcomer is, she was almost to the tail of the trailer until she heard a familiar voice call out.

"Hey Ma, I didn't know you were gonna be here." Temperance spun around at the sound of that voice and saw Vicente standing by the front of her trailer. He was smiling at her, and looking her up and down as he usually did. No matter how much Temperance tried, she couldn't deny the fact she was beyond attracted to Vicente's appearance, body, scent and voice. She practically gravitated to him while her insides tingled, her body calling to his as she got closer. While she had her eyes glued to Vicente and steadily walked towards him, she stopped half way down her trailer and rubbed her eyes suddenly. She could've sworn she saw something off about Vicente. For a quick second it looked as if Vicente had a second shadow, as if someone was standing behind him.

When Temperance shook her head and took another look Vicente's second shadow was gone, and she continued in his direction, still drawn in by him. As soon as she was within reach, Vicente reached out, grabbed her waist, pulled her into him and kissed her like she was the only woman in the world. They stood there for what seemed like forever, her arms wrapped around the back of his neck and his arms wrapped around her waist, lips glued to each other as their tongues entwined with one another. Temperance's body was melting into his with every second that past, in this moment time didn't matter, work didn't matter, only thing that mattered was completely indulging in Vicente and letting her body have what it craved most.

"I heard you gave DJ a hard time on your way in. "Vicente whispered into her ear after pulling his lips way from hers.

"The dumbass deserved it." Temperance retorted while keeping her body attached to his and raising her lips to his neck.

Vicente spun Temperance around and pressed himself against her back, he kept one arm around her waist but ran his other arm up her body and laid his hand firmly across her neck and whispered in her ear. "I think you deserve a good fuck."

Temperance's body shuddered and she took a deep breath as she thought about Vicente dominating her right there, right that minute. "What if someone sees us?"

"Oh please, these lonely ass truck drivers wouldn't know what fucking was, even if it slapped them in their face." Vicente answered as he guided Temperance to the catwalk of her truck. "Besides, my cock only gets this hard thinking about being inside you, how warm and juicy you get before I even enter you." Vicente started licking and sucking on her neck while keeping his hand firmly under her jaw, pushing her into the catwalk and fuel tank. Her body vibrated against his, begging for whatever Vicente is willing to give her.

Temperance looked back at him, eyes full of lust, she mouthed the words "fuck me." within seconds, Vicente unfastened and pulled down her jeans and panties far enough to give him access to what he craved. He didn't care if anyone saw them, he just wanted to feel Temperance squirm under his control while he released his sex fiend demon on her. His hand around her neck tightened as he forced her to bend over the catwalk, placing his free hand securly on her back, pinning her down as he entered her from behind.

Vicente groaned as he slammed into her and then slowly pulled back, and slammed into her over and over again. The feeling of him entering her always drove temperance crazy, the thick head of his cock pushing through her tight enterance and then slamming into her with force and speed she's never experienced before was more than enough to make her scream. Vicente held her down so tight that Temperance couldn't scream, couldn't move, she could feel the metal of the catwalk dig into her skin but the pleasure of Vicente's cock ravenging her insides outweighed any pain she would have felt.

There was sounds of other trucks moving around the opposite part of the lot, but Temperance was too focused on Vicente dominating her to care about anyone seeing them. She ignored the pain from the metal digging into her skin with every powerful thrust Vicente made. She was lost in the pleasure of Vicente dominating her, dominating and having his way with her, dominating and having his way with her in public, in fucking public! She wanted to scream out with every ounce of her ability, but Vicente had her pinned hard to the metal catwalk. He was fucking her hard and fast now, while still having Temperance pinned and his hand on her neck, almost chocking the life out of her.

Thrust by thrust, Temperance gave in to Vicente's dominating ways as he pounded her with a force that no human was capible of. When Temperance didn't think she could handle the pressure building inside her she felt like she was going to pass out. Vicente kept pounding into her, even after he noticed she wasn't fighting back anymore, with every minute that passed he witnessed her breathing getting shallower and shallower. Finally, he felt her pussy tighten around his cock, and with one last thrust he pulled her neck and chest up, Temperance took in a deep breath and screamed in pleasure as she came on Vicente's cock. Temperance turned to face him, breathing hard while he continued to fuck her and grip her neck. She stared into his eyes and quietly begged him to cum in her. Vicente gave her an evil smirk and continued to roughly pound her until she rested her upper body back against the catwalk in defeat to his dominance. Vicente put his hand on the back of Temperance's neck, leaned and whispered in her ear, "You want me to fill you up with my cum?" Temperance squeezed around his cock and moaned deeply, begging for him to cum in her.

Vicente kept pounding into her while whispering her in her. "How bad do you want my cum?" She moaned and squeezed his cock again. "You want all my cum, don't you. You want a big load, you want my cum dripping out of your pussy, huh?" Temperance managed to squeeze out a yes and Vicente continued to pound her. He could feel her tightening up again, so he picked up his pace. When he was sure she was about to cum he slammed hard into her, moaned and filled her insides with his warm thick cum. Vicente slowly pulled his cock out of Temperance, she looked back at him and he slammed into her one last time causing her to scream out in another orgasm.

He pulled his cock out of her and tucked it back into his pants, then helped her stand back up. After they were both put all back together and looked presentable, Temperance turned to face Vicente with curiosity in her eyes. Vicente pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately.

"Sorry about the bruises you'll get." Vicente whispered as he pulled away from Temperance. He placed his hand under her chin and lifted her gaze to meet his. "Stay away from DJ, you don't belong to him." He said sternly with a fire in his eyes and a smirk on his face. Vicente took a few steps back from Temperance before turning and leaving.

After Vicente drove away, Temperance was still standing in the same place Vicente left her. Completely confused and flustered, she thought to herself, what the fuck just happened?