All Comments on 'Exit Strategy'

by sublocked

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sublockedsublockedover 7 years agoAuthor
ANON, did you even read the story?

Just skimming through to jack off were you?

sublockedsublockedover 7 years agoAuthor
The answer to ANON

Below is a quote from the story, just after he gets the first email with the incriminating video attachment. Clearly ANON, you were unable to comprehend the story. Furthermore, cross dressers in real life are notoriously VERY nervous about being exposed as such, particularly if they have been successful in carving out a vanilla life, like Jacob has.

QUOTE: Jacob broke out into a cold sweat. Then he watched the video of the perverted transvestite being fucked in the ass and coming all over his own face, then eating it.

It wasn’t a dream. Somehow, he had been drugged. It was real. It had happened. That fucking bitch! She couldn’t get away with this. He would have her killed. He stood up and grabbed a stack of papers and threw them on the floor in a rage.

Trying to calm down, he thought about phoning the police right away and showing them this email. It was all here…very incriminating. She would be arrested.

The trial would be public. And so would the video. Jesus. He needed to think. Think! UNQUOTE

ANON, you should be embarrassed. My original comment still stands: you skimmed the story for parts that you could masturbate to. Feeling guilty afterward, you chose to try to kill the story. A critique is one thing, but to bomb a story even while not reading it fully, is another. You either need help, or you just need to fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A wonderful Life?

Dear sub.

Once again your story captivated me and held my complete attention.

I for one love your writing and attention to details.

Please do another chapter on the week at the fetish fair and please don't leave out any of the sorted details.

We all know Jackie loves this but more importantly needs it from the depths of her perverted soul.

Hugs and kisses!!!

Randee

sublockedsublockedover 7 years agoAuthor
A Wonderful Life?

Thank-you for your comments. I may add to this story. I have lots of ideas for this story, as well as numerous others. I'm having trouble finding the time lately however.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This was just silly

Even for a fictional story. I won't even get into the mistakes you made. I did have to laugh at the comments. You come across as delusional since the only Anonymous comments seemed to like this mess. But your assumption he wouldn't threaten Jade seems odd. Jade is a disposable problem, easily solved. This was simply a train wreck.

sublockedsublockedalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Just Silly??

Rebuttal from the author:

Really ANON, you need to learn to read details. And you need to try to understand how Jackie's brain works. Clearly you don't understand the fantasy at all. He/she is often in a rage against his entrapment, but only because it could compromise his status in the vanilla world. He/she is conflicted because he/she secretly wants to be enslaved and humiliated in this way. There are many subs that like this treatment, and if the sub happens to be a cross dresser too, it gets amplified.

In playful bondage, there are many turning points where the sub can run away. He or she often does not because being forced to do something is the switch, the turn-on to enormous guilty pleasure.

You really should read up on it some time. There, I answered your criticism with civility and haven't told you to FUCK OFF. I feel so much better being nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous