Exitlude

Story Info
Rich woman buys captured soldier to be her slave-boy.
2.8k words
11.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[April 2023]

My name is Linda Koch. If that last name sounds familiar, it's because I'm distantly related to a certain pair of brothers. And while not quite as rich as them, I'm worth a couple of billion. I'm also early middle-aged, so I have another 30-40 years of life left.

And I'm here to tell you how I acquired a 27-year-old former Spetsnaz commando as my willing slave boy.

It started in mid-August of last year. A group called "Trumping Justice" waited until 12:30 AM, Pacific time, and then launched simultaneous attacks on all nine Justices and every federal judge. Their objective was to eliminate them all, on the theory that if there was no Supreme Court and no federal judges, Donald Trump could not be tried and convicted of federal crimes. (They nearly succeeded: Justice Jackson was the only Justice to survive, and she escaped unharmed. Six judges were unharmed, and four more were wounded but survived.)

While the nation was still in shock, precisely 48 hours after their first attack Trumping Justice launched a second one. This time they went after people who were on Mr. Trump's list of enemies. The Republican Governor of Georgia, the leaders of the Senate and House Republicans, and Trump's own former Vice-President were eliminated for being "RINO's", and attacks were launched on every other Republican who had competed in the 2016 primaries. Bobby Jindal and Mark Everson survived unharmed: all the others were taken out.

Ironically, all of Trumping Justice's efforts were rendered moot. Two weeks after their first attack, a 500-pound man, very stressed, living on fast food, and suffering from the debilitating effects of long COVID, went to sleep in the evening and died peacefully during the night of natural causes at age 76. But I'm getting ahead of the story.

36 hours after their second attack, and before they had a chance to perform a third one, Trumping Justice had 100 of their members arrested by the FBI. They were quickly determined to be Russians, either mercenaries or Spetsnaz commandos. Rumors had it that the ones arrested were interrogated using truth serum. Regardless of how the FBI did it, within another six hours every remaining member of Trumping Justice was in federal custody.

That triggered major geopolitical events. 48 hours after the arrests, US Special Forces troops swarmed into Russia. With the Russian military tied up in Ukraine, there was no one left to defend the home front. Vladimir Putin and every powerful Russian who either supported him or supported the invasion of Ukraine were eliminated, and Alexei Navalny became the new ruler of Russia. He resurrected the term Tsar. Tsar Alexei's first move was to decree Putinism a crime with a mandatory sentence of instant death, and his forces enforced this law very strictly -- within two days, 300,000 Putin supporters had been executed. This included a global broadcast of 60,000 being put to death in Red Square, to a live performance by Pussy Riot.

Tsar Alexei's second move was to pull the Russian army out of Ukraine. He seized all the bank accounts formerly belonging to Putin and the oligarchs who had backed him and used a good portion of the money to pay reparations to the Ukranian government, while issuing a heartfelt personal apology to President Zelenskyy. The Crimea and Donbass regions were returned to Ukraine and all of Putin's agents/supporters in those regions executed.

The Tsar used about half of the money remaining to pay damages to the US for the actions of Trumping Justice. The leftover funds were disbursed to the Russian peasants. He said he would leave it up to us to determine what to do with the men (they were, in fact, all men) involved.

Meanwhile, back in this country, the second attack had galvanized the Never Trump wing of the GOP. The people like me, who just wanted to run our businesses and didn't give three whoops about abortion laws or gay people or any of the other nonsense spouted by the Evandalists. In a display that showed how quickly Congress could move when they wanted, we Never Trumpers partnered with the Democrats to ram a law through within two days making Trumpism and Evandalism a crime with -- since we're not as ruthless as Tsar Alexei -- a mandatory sentence of instant, permanent exile from the United States.

Some of the Trumpers resisted violently when the Army and National Guard came for them. Those were the ones who ended up as fertilizer. But about 10 million of them were rounded up and exiled to Siberia, along with the Evandalists. We heard that Tsar Alexei had made good use of them, putting them to work in labor camps of strict regime.

Naturally, this caused both major parties in the US as they were before all of this to vanish, and new blocs to form. We Never Trumpers coalesced with the moderate Democrats like Biden, Manchin, Sinema, etc., to form the Business Party. Our goal was to have just enough regulations on businesses to keep the economy going and the workers to be healthy and have enough money to pay for necessities, with maybe a couple hundred a month extra. But within those restrictions, we felt like corporations were a good thing.

The Bernie Sanders/AOC wing of what had been the Democrats became the Socialist Party. They wanted major reforms to the system and the elimination of corporate power. Kamala Harris was a member of this party, so Biden put Mitt Romney in her place as VP.

The November election results gave the Business Party 58 Senators, 239 Representatives, 31 Governors and full control of 27 state legislatures. And after all that, we still had to decide the fate of the men who had formed Trumping Justice.

The decision was made to quietly execute them. But beforehand, if anyone wanted to buy them and have them conditioned as slaves, they could. I paid 10 million for Vasily. He signed a notarized document giving me absolute power over him (an obvious choice, since the alternative was death.) Mind-altering drugs were used to break his brain, hypnotherapy applied to render him docile, and just to be extra safe, I arranged for his hands, teeth, and vocal cords to be surgically removed and his digestive system inactivated. By late March he was ready, and he was transported to my mansion. The IV was secured permanently into his neck with the fluid-and-nutrient mixture pumped steadily into his body to keep him alive indefinitely.

Naturally, he would never need clothes again. I had to admit, he was quite good-looking. Strong, muscular, in superb shape, and not a hair anywhere on his face or his body. I had my maid use a pump to get his cock hard and then measure it: 18 cm in length, and about 8 cm in circumference at the base. Not exactly Jeff Stryker, but that was just fine. I didn't WANT someone with a cock you needed two rulers to measure. One that size would wreck me. Vasily's was big enough to provide pleasure and not so big as to be impossible for my body to accommodate.

I decided my first session with my new slave would be just enough to whet both of our appetites. There would, after all, be plenty of time to do everything I wanted. I had him tied to the bed, face up, and his legs attached to a spreader bar. I started by simply admiring his musculature for a long moment. Then I began giving him gentle caresses, starting with his face. My own body is slender, with pert breasts, and the contrast between me and him was nice. I enjoyed touching his face for a few minutes before deciding I wanted to touch his body. So I did, moving my hands to his solid chest. As I lightly ran my fingertips over his skin, I noticed him shiver slightly.

I produced a feather and teased his skin with it, curious to see what would happen. He shivered again, and I smiled. His body seemed to react a lot when I brushed the feather against his nipples. I put the feather aside and lay half on top of him, loving the feeling of the skin-to-skin contact. I pressed my bare chest against his and ground my breasts on his flesh. Rubbing my nipples directly on his nipples sent little sparks of pleasure through me. I looked down and saw that his cock had gotten hard. I smiled and climbed off the bed, leaving him there.

A few hours later, I returned. He smiled when he saw me. This time I gave his face little kisses, finishing by nibbling on his neck. His cock was again hard. I smirked and ground up against him. I slid my body forwards and pressed my breasts against his face. He got the idea and opened his mouth. I presented a nipple, and he placed his lips around it and started suckling. His tongue slid forwards and flicked over the tip of my nipple. I could feel it, and it felt nice. I switched breasts and he gave that one equal attention. After about 10 minutes, my pussy was starting to leak.

I rotated my body around and planted my slit against his mouth. He started licking along it. I locked my legs in place around his head. He licked with more intensity. I adjusted my position so his tongue was against my nub. He got the idea and circled it gently, making me moan.

"Good boy."

I reached my hand down to his cock and teased it with my fingertips. That got him excited, judging by the speed at which his tongue moved in response. He stopped tonguing my clit and slid his tongue into me. The swirling circular motions it was making made me feel really good. I continued to slowly rub his pole with my fingers. His body shuddered slightly.

The motions of his tongue now seemed frantic. Almost as if he was trying to make me orgasm. I let my body relax and rode the wave of pleasure as it surged through me. Suddenly, it hit and I felt myself squirt. My pussy twitched with pleasure as my legs clamped around his head. When I regained control of myself. I climbed off him.

"Excellent."

I lubed up a Fleshlight and slid his hard rod into it. Then I began sliding the toy up and down on him. His hips began moving in time with the speed of my hand holding the toy. Though he couldn't make sounds, the expression on his face let me know how much he liked what I was doing. I used my free hand to tease his balls. They were swollen and hard.

I grabbed a vibrator, activated it, and held the vibrator against his balls while continuing to slide the Fleshlight on his cock. His legs tensed, and I could tell he was on the verge. I turned the vibrator up one speed, and that did it. His body strained against the restraints as he emptied his balls into the toy. I kept the vibrator in place until I was certain I'd extracted every drop.

I let him have several days sex-free, with the occasional teasing of his balls, so he could build up another good load. I couldn't exactly spend all my time using my human sex toy, after all: I still had businesses to run.

All work and no play, etc., so when he was ready again, I restrained him and again put him face up on the bed. I had him suck my breasts for a few minutes while I used my hand to do no more than get him hard. As soon as my pussy got wet, I climbed on top of him and lowered it directly onto his cock.

"I like how you feel in me, slave."

I did, too. As I had thought, he was big enough to stimulate me without being so big as to be uncomfortable. I placed my hands on his strong chest, to help me balance, and I levered my body up and down. Once he figured out the rhythm, he moved his hips at the same pace. I bounced happily on his pole, panting slightly. His expression was one of pleasure. I leaned forwards and pressed my breasts against his face, still riding his rod. He opened his mouth and took a nipple, sucking and licking.

I made a pleased sound and sped my pace up slightly. He adjusted the speed of his hips to match. I shifted my chest so he could give my other nipple equal time. He shivered beneath me. My own legs were quivering as I approached the peak. With a lustful yowl, I violently climaxed, locking my legs around his hips as my pussy throbbed and twitched.

When I recovered, I climbed off him, reached over, and produced a strap-on. I slid a pillow under his lower back for easy access, then I lubed the toy up and dripped some lube into his lower opening. His eyes widened as I probed his pucker with the tip of the toy.

"You're in for a treat."

I pushed my way in, slowly. No point in ruining the merchandise on first use. I let his body accommodate the feeling of his hole being stretched. The tip of the toy was rubbing against his prostate, and his cock was twitching.

"I'm going to empty your balls now, slave."

I began moving in and out, giving him time to adjust as I built to a gentle and steady rhythm. My hand wrapped around his dick, stroking it with the same speed I was using to fuck him. My other hand rubbed and teased his balls. They rapidly swelled and tightened.

"Ooh, someone's enjoying this. You about ready to be fully milked?"

I sped my pace up a bit. Every time to tip of the strap-on hit his prostate, his cock in my hand twitched and his balls got fuller. He had a blissful expression on his face as his mouth opened and he gulped down air. I stroked him more firmly and rubbed his balls with greater speed. His leg muscles tensed, and I knew he was about to blow. I didn't stop moving my hand until every squirt and dribble of cum from his balls was on his belly and chest.

I then scooped it all up and fed it to him. He looked a bit tired after being fucked and milked. Even after his restraints were removed, he lay on the bed looking dazed, his eyes half-closed. I let him rest while I went back to work, refreshed in mind and body. I would have to think of what to do to him next.

I decided (after, again, letting him have a few days to build up a load) that this third session would be strictly for him. I had been doing some research and had a technique I wanted to try out.

I put him in the usual position with the same restraints, and then lubed up two inches of a sound. I got his cock hard and then slipped the sound into it, sliding with just the tip in and out at first, then going the full two inches in I had lubed up. Once I was convinced he was able to handle it, I removed the sound and put a cage with an electrode on the head of his cock. The electrode slid nicely inside and the cage fit perfectly over the head.

I then inserted a probe into his rear, touching his prostate, and connected the probe to the electrode.

"I'm going to force the cum out of you with e-stim today, slave. You won't need to pleasure me, that'll be for next time."

I started with the electricity on a low setting, just enough for him to feel it. I could tell by the expression on his face that he was starting to get turned on. His cock twitched a bit. I increased the current to the point where his balls would fill rapidly. I placed my hand on them, and they were tightening and swelling all right. I left it at that setting for a bit, not wanting to extract his sperm just yet. His leg muscles tightened. I lightly scraped my fingernails against his balls, and his cock twitched. I felt he was ready now, so I upped the current again.

Sure enough, his body shuddered and then tensed. The electrode in his cock was hollow, allowing sperm to flow, and flow it did. The first shot went about two feet high before landing on his chest. I watched as several more shots of cum burst from his pole before the flow slowed to a dribble. When it finally stopped, I deactivated the electricity and removed the probe and electrode. I cleaned his body with a cloth and washed the toys up while he lay still, slowly recovering.

I gave him a smile. I had plans for his next session...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Julie Takes Over Tom hooks up with his dominant ex-girlfriend's mother.in Fetish
Renting a Room from Mrs. Taylor Young man submits to his mature, full-figured landlady.in Fetish
Doris' Private Secretary Ch. 01 Head of her own company hires an oral slave secretary.in Fetish
An Obedient Boy for Katherine Marcus accepts new rules for Mrs. Stewart.in Fetish
The Pleasure Toy Ch. 01 A young man is used by four friends of his mother.in Mature
More Stories