Exodus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not even knowing how to handle it anymore, he turned away from the mezmorized table of bachelors and downed his whiskey in one. As one man in what Ryan thought to be his mid forties walked by, he was so struck by the divine image of Amy's immaculate ass, he bowled straight into another patron, spilling his cocktail all over the poor girl. Unfortunately for the patron, by this point the entirety of the bar was so preoccupied stealing glances of Amy's ass, that no one was there to help her up or brush her off. After all, in the presence of a goddess, who would pay attention to a mere mortal, even if her shirt was soaked?

About five whiskeys in, Ryan came to a couple realizations. First, that they hadn't been kicked out yet. He had assumed it was going to happen almost immediately, which is why he hadn't made more of an effort to stop Amy exposing her ass to the entire 757. One whiskey led to another, and here they were, forty-five minutes later, and an entire bar full of voyeurs. The Second realization, was that Amy wasn't the only one enjoying the attention she was getting. Ryan was so hard it was beginning to be painful. At first, he was even afraid to get up to use the restroom given the erection, but quickly absconded that concern. No one in that place was even going to notice him, beyond that he was interacting with the girl they were stealing glances from.

Fuuuuuck... Ryan thought to himself. "I need to get us out of here."

INTERLUDE

Before Ryan was able to do so, however, Amy grabbed him by the hand, and said, "Let's go. I need to be fucked." Ryan was sure more than one person heard her say that, but at that point he was so horny, he didn't care. One quick tappa-tap later and the Uber was on its way.

"Lead the way, my love." He smiled, following her out, all the while, staring at her yet publicly-revealed ass. He flipped her hem down one last time as they walked, and she didn't bother fixing it. As she led him, he couldn't stop thinking about pulling her dress up, and burying his face between her voluptuous, full cheeks. When they got back, he would eat her ass until she was leaking like a tap, and fuck her with reckless abandon.

"I can't wait to get home and fuck your brains out, my love." Amy smiled at him, giving his butt a tight squeeze. He didn't really know how to respond. He wasn't quite sure how he felt about the entire night, because he hadn't had time to suss through it yet. So many men in close proximity openly gaping at her made him want to both cover her up and hide her away, and expose her in front of all of them and have a gangbang that would leave Amy dehydrated from the endless orgasms. It both scared him, and turned him on beyond all hope and reason. He knew she liked being the object of mens' desire, and the fact that it turned her on, made him Unbelievably hot. At the same time, however, it made his stomach clench up and tie itself in knots. It was such an intense mixture of emotions, and he didn't quite know what to think of it all.

They walked out into the night, the crisp air making their breath take the shape of little clouds in front of their mouths as they walked. Amy looked back at Ryan,

"I'm so fucking horny, babe. I'd do anything to get fucked right now."

"Luckily for you, we're on our way home." Ryan replied to her, his hand drifting south to grab the ass that literally dozens of men had been admiring, and lusting for all night.

Beep beep. "Uber's here." Ryan said. "You ready to get home, sweetheart?"

"You have nooooo idea!" She replied. "I'm pretty sure I can feel myself dripping down my leg."

Chapter 5

The Meat of the Story

The Uber pulled up, the door opened, and Amy crawled in. Ryan crawled in after her, and the first thing he noticed what that this vehicle was far, far more spacious on the inside than he'd ever seen before. The second thing he noticed was that there were two other guys in the car, not including the driver. There were two car benches; Amy and Ryan were sitting on the rear one, facing forwards, and the two mystery men were sitting on the forward one, facing back at them. In the middle of what was essentially a tiny room, there was a portion that was raised a few inches off the rest of the carpeted floor. It was padded like a couch, but instead of having a back, it was just a perfect circle in the middle of the room. Ryan thought he would probably be able to kneel there without his head touching the ceiling. It looked like some sort of makeshift stage or platform.

"Uhhh, did I get in the wrong car...?" Ryan wondered out loud as he checked his phone.

"Nope!" The driver said from the front seat making eye contact with him through the rear view mirror. You two lucky folks are the newest contestants on the game show, Measure Up!™ The game show where we take couples, and make the husband defend the right to have sex with his wife, while the other two contestants try to claim it!

"Uh, no thanks." Ryan turned to Amy and said, "Let's get out of here."

"The prize for winning is five million dollars!"

"It's a competition?" Amy asked, "What are the rules?" her eyes wide as tea saucers. The driver had caught Ryan's attention as well. Five million dollars is a life-changing amount of money.

"They're simple! Your husband, and our other two male contestants 'whip em out,' compare sizes, and whoever has the biggest dick, wins the privilege to fuck the female contestant, you!"

"What? In front of everyone?" Ryan asked skeptically.

"Of course! It is a porno, after all."

Ryan looked across the way at the two guys sitting comfortably in the rear-facing bench, and couldn't help but notice that one of them was black. "And what happens if I don't have the biggest dick?" He asked, eyes still on the black would-be suitor. "Whoever does, gets the money?"

"Nope!" The host responded cheerfully, "the couple gets the money, period. Whether you get the full five million, depends on what happens later. But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. In the meantime, if you accept the rules, and agree to play, please sign this waiver and release."

Ryan shot a glare at the other two as they hastily scribbled their names down on the clipboard. The clipboard was passed to Amy, and without skipping a beat, she signed her name between the other two.

"What, are you serious?" Ryan scolded her.

"What?" She replied innocently. "It's five million dollars." She said casually as she handed the clipboard to Ryan.

"Yeah, but let's be honest with one another here. I don't stand a good shot of having a bigger dick than anyone, let alone the black guy." He said in a hushed whisper to her.

"Aw, don't say that, baby. You're plenty big! Plus, you never know, not all black guys have huge dicks. It's just a stereotype. Plus, he said we get the money regardless, and five million dollars is five million dollars." He thought for a moment, both taken aback, and aroused by Amy's flippancy in the face of fucking a complete stranger. The idea of sharing her with anyone made his knees weak and his stomach twist. The idea of sharing her with anyone also made him as hard as diamonds. And then, there to break the tie was five million dollars, calling his name.

"Fuck. What the fuck am I doing." Ryan said, as he signed his name on the clipboard and handed it back up.

"Excellent!" The host exclaimed, took the clipboard, and started driving. "Without further ado, let's get this contest underway!" Ryan had never felt self-conscious about his "size", but in that moment, he felt very inadequate. Don't psych yourself out. He said to himself. I'm exactly average, which means I've got a 50-50 shot of being bigger than any other random person. And Amy's right, the whole BBC thing is a stereotype. Most black guys are probably hung just like normal people. The host clapped his hands while driving down South Independance. "Husband and contestant one! Front and center!" The white guy that was sitting in the opposite bench came to the "platform" in the middle and started unbuckling his pants. Fuck. Ryan thought to himself. Here goes.

"Hey, Amy." The white guy said with an awkward wave as he continued unbuckling.

"Do you know him?!" Ryan asked with astonishment.

"Yeah." Amy replied without hesitation, only looking slightly surprised. "He's an ex."

Almost jubilant, Ryan thought to himself Oh thank God. It's a little awkward, but at least she's seen his dick before. That means as long as I luck out and have a bigger dick than the black guy, no one is going to fuck my wife tonight. What the fuck have I gotten myself into... Ryan joined Amy's ex in the middle of the platform, and undid the clasps on his pants, and proudly let his pants fall. His throbbing six-inch cock had been hard since almost immediately after the blow job in the park, and he was absolutely ready for round two, even if he was going to have a small audience. He idly thought about the fact that this video was probably going to go on some porn site somewhere, and hoped no one he or Amy knew found it. He looked down at his competition's flaccid cock, and frowned. Huh. He must not be a grower. He's flaccid and almost the same size as I am hard. The guy started stroking himself while looking directly at Amy. Ryan looked and noticed that Amy wasn't holding her legs together anymore, so her beautiful, pink pussy was now on display. The situation must have been making her hot, because her earlier leak had returned in force, and was now running down her slit. Ryan didn't think he'd ever seen her this wet. He almost moved to cover her from the other contestant's eyes, and then realized how ludicrous that gesture would be, given the fact that both he and the other guy's cocks were on full display. Ryan frowned to himself again as he noticed that Amy wasn't even looking at him. She was laser-locked onto the other contestant's, her ex's, dick. Ryan looked, and his jaw almost fell off his body as he realized for the first time that night, that Amy, his wife, was going to get fucked by someone other than him.

The guy was almost twice as long as Ryan was, and considerably bigger around as well.

"What the fuck, Amy? I thought you said you knew this guy!' Ryan accused her.

"I do! This is Thomas. Thomas, this is my husband Ryan." The introduction seemed so out of place, that Ryan almost laughed. Almost.

Thomas turned and held his hand out. "Nice to meet you." he said. A predatory smile splitting his face.

Turning back to Amy, Ryan shot "So you knew he was bigger than me? And agreed to it anyway?!"

"Well, yeah." she said, matter-of-factly. "I thought we'd decided that the five million was worth it. Plus, I've already sucked him off dozens of times." Ryan wasn't sure he liked how much emphasis she put on the word. "What's the harm if he fucks me once?"

Completely speechless, moderately dejected, and extremely aroused, Ryan fastened his pants, and sat back down next to Amy.

"Ouch!" the host decried, "Eliminated immediately! That's gotta sting. Contestant two! Step on up! Contestant one, stay right where you are."

Amy didn't reach over to console him, which would under normal circumstances be characteristic of her. Instead, her eyes were still locked onto Thomas' long, hard cock as he stroked it slowly. It was as if she was being charmed like a snake, except it was Thomas' snake that was doing the charming. Her hand had drifted, seemingly involuntarily, to her clit, and she was gently massaging it as she watched his cock accumulate a drop of precum on the tip. She licked her lips, and continued gently rubbing herself, completely oblivious to the second man walking up and kneeling next to Thomas on the stage.

"I'm DeShawn." He said, looking at Ryan. "And I'm finna fuck your girl tonight." He reached down, unbuckled his pants, and took out what was easily the biggest cock Ryan had ever seen in person. Ryan's stomach wrenched as that familiar feeling returned. While Thomas had been equatable to Ryan while he was soft, DeShawn's flaccid cock was easily inches bigger than Ryan while erect. He started stroking himself and within a few seconds he was bigger than Thomas, and still growing. Amy's mouth had dropped, and was hanging open. Thomas had been forgotten, and as she looked at the newcomer, her rubbing intensified. Thomas, now with a disappointed look on his face, sauntered back to his seat, but kept himself out of his pants, and slowly stroked it while looking at Amy from across the space.

"Well I think we all saw that coming!" the host laughed in his fake, game show host voice. "Have a seat, contestant one! You're out! Alas, it was a valiant effort." A large wet spot had rapidly grown between Amy's legs the instant DeShawn had taken his massive cock out, and was growing bigger by the second. "Now!" the host yelled, "comes everyone's favorite part! The battle of the wills!"

A glimmer of hope flashed in Ryan's chest. There's another competition? Please, God be something I'm good at. "What do we have to do?" He asked the host.

"You? Absolutely nothing. This portion of the show is between contestant two, and your wife. Amy, go join contestant two on the stage, if you would!" Without a moment's hesitation or a glance back at her husband, Amy went to the middle of the stage, and prostrated herself under DeShawn, looking up at his now fully-erect, black cock. Ryan guessed it had to be at least twelve inches long, and unbelievably thick to boot. Ryan's face went pale and his bowels turned to water, but at the same time, his dick was harder than he thought it had ever been before. He worried that a well-placed nudge would bring him to a climax in his pants.

Amy was transfixed. She stared up at DeShawn's meat, her mouth open as if in anticipation, rubbing herself openly. He saw a small drop of precum drip off the head of his dick, onto her almost-bare chest. Without skipping a beat, she dipped her finger in it, and licked it clean. She was making quiet squelching noises with her fingers now. Somewhere in the back of Ryan's head, the thought sprang up that he was glad they were both so well-lubricated. Amy had never had anything close to his size, and she was going to need all the lube she could get if she was going to enjoy it. He banished the thought almost as soon as it came to him.

"Now that the final contestants are in position, you have a choice to make, Amy!" the host informed them. "You can either fuck contestant two here to completion, and walk away with your five million dollars," he paused for dramatic effect, "OR! You can choose to double your money to TEN million dollars! The catch, is that if you orgasm before the other contestant, your winnings are cut in half."

"So we get five million dollars either way. May as well play for ten, I guess." I said to no one in particular.

"Incorrect!" The host corrected, "For every time your wife orgasms from being fucked by contestant two, your winnings further get cut in half. The total winnings will be paid out upon contestant two coming to a climax" Ryan had to think about this one. If Amy managed to work herself on him well enough, she might be able to bring him to a climax quickly. After all, Ryan knew first-hand how well his wife could ride a dick. On the flip side, she was already so worked up, there was a good chance she was going to cum very quickly, and then they'd be at risk for going below five million. In the end, he decided it wasn't worth the risk.

"I think we'll go with the sure th-"

"We'll take the ten million!" Amy said, still staring at DeShawn's inhumanly large cock.

"It's decided then!" The host exclaimed, "There's just one more thing to decide, and then we can get this underway. DeShawn was moving into position in front of Amy. She was spreading her legs as wide as they would go. She was beyond ready. "That decision is, if you allow the contestant to climax inside you, you get another, unassailable million dollars added to your final winnings. So you have to decide if you want DeShawn here to finish inside, or pull o-"

"I want him to cum inside me." Amy said, interrupting the host. It came out practically as a plea. "I mean, after all," she said with the barest of glances at Ryan, "He's already in my pussy. Cumming inside me is just the cherry on top." DeShawn let go of his massive cock, and it fell onto Amy's stomach with a wet, heavy THWACK that was easily audible across the entire vehicle. With their hips roughly together, it gave the onlookers a good indication about how far into her DeShawn's mammoth cock would go if fully inserted. It was almost brushing her tits. That thing was going to destroy her. Ryan made a move as if to interfere, but the host stopped him,

"Don't forget, contestant, if you interfere with this stage of the contest in any way, you lose all of your winnings, and will be subject to legal action." That halted Ryan in his tracks. "Without further ado, let the fucking begin!" The host exclaimed jubilantly.

Ryan really hoped that Amy had been thinking about the million dollars when she made that last decision. There had been an awful lot of passion in her voice when she decided. Ryan's stomach clenched as he watched as DeShawn started to pull back to move his cock into position. Before he got far, however, Amy grabbed his massive pole in both her hands, and gave it a quick kiss right on the tip, licking the accumulated precum off of it.

"You're aware there's no bonus cash for oral, right?" The announcer said with a laugh. Then, DeShawn got his lady killer into position, and started to push.

Just before his head touched Amy's waiting lips, Ryan saw her mouth the words Fuck Me to DeShawn, while staring directly into his eyes. Ryan felt too weak to stand up as DeShawn's head pushed against Amy's moist opening. Her labia gathered at the edges of his head as he forced himself into her. For about a tenth of a second, Ryan thought he wasn't even going to be able to fit the head in, and then, it disappeared inside Amy's aching cunt, as she let out a scream of ecstasy and shuddered in place, her lady juices soiling the stage, and coating DeShawn's immense cock. DeShawn let out a moan as Amy involuntarily clenched herself around his cock, her core flexing harder than Ryan had ever seen it flex, a look of pure ecstasy spreading across her face that was so intense, she almost looked like she was in pain.

"WOW I've never seen someone orgasm so quickly, that was amazing!" The host proclaimed, still as enthusiastic as ever. "That brings your current winnings down to five million dollars! What a shame." The sympathy in his voice was clearly fake, but Ryan didn't even hear him. He was transfixed on the fact that another man had just made his wife cum, by doing nothing more than inserting the head of his cock. Mouth wide open, Ryan realized he had his dick back out and was gently stroking the head. He was right on the edge, but he already looked pathetic enough thanks to the situation. The last thing he needed right then was to blow his load all over his hand while someone else railed his wife 4 feet in front of him.

He wanted to stop it before it went any further. To pull DeShawn off of her, and reclaim his wife. He also wanted it to keep going. To see how much pleasure Amy was capable of receiving. The fact that she was so turned on, and enjoying herself so much, made Ryan harder than he'd ever been in his life. Wouldn't it be selfish of him to stop it? Not to mention losing the money, and whatever threats they'd made. No. He was going to watch while Amy had the fucking of her lifetime, and he would take pleasure in the fact that she was enjoying herself. DeShawn pulled himself back out, and a fair amount of Amy's nectar followed, drizzling down to the already soaked cushion. What Ryan wouldn't have given to go lap her clean with his tongue. With a loud squelch, DeShawn pushed himself back into her, this time getting another couple inches in. He did this a few more times, each thrust more aggressive than the last. Unfortunately for the married couple, Amy was still riding out the previous orgasm. Not fifteen seconds had passed when another scream ripped through the vehicle, and Amy's straining pussy fluttered on DeShawn's cock again, spraying lady cum all over him and the stage.