Exodus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've got a squirter, ladies and gentlemen!" The Host yelled enthusiastically, "That's another orgasm, which brings us down to a two and a half million dollar pot!"

"I didn't- AH! even know- OHH! I could do that! AHHHH!" Amy panted as she came down off of what was probably the most intense orgasm she'd ever had. All the while, DeShawn hammered her pussy relentlessly. Ryan, still edging, idly thought to himself if Amy would actually be able to feel him ever again, or if she'd be too stretched-out. Ryan felt himself get a little too close, and before he could stop himself, he came into his hand. It was a huge load by his standards, but he couldn't help but think to himself how it would probably be dwarfed by DeShawn's. Not knowing what to do with it, he wiped it on the seat next to him, and turned back to watch his wife getting mercilessly pounded by the stranger.

"Yes! Yes!! YES!!!" Amy screamed, another orgasm violently racking her small, beautiful body. DeShawn reached forward and did what Ryan had been fantasizing about doing all night; he grabbed the front of Amy's dress, and ripped it off her body, exposing her naked form to all of the vehicle's occupants, and presumably the world. Her pale, delicate frame, now bare, lay beneath DeShawn, taking his dick, and loving every second of it. Ryan was fully erect again and stroking himself, despite just having cum 10 seconds before.

Chapter 6

Winning the Game

"That brings the total down to about ninety-seven hundred dollars! Wow folks! We're witnessing something truly spectacular here tonight! This little slut has litereally fucked herself out of nine million, nine hundred and ninety thousand dollars! The best part is I don't think she even cares!!" Amy's face was completely devoid of any intelligent thought. No emotions showed except for the massive smile splitting her face, and the occasional moans that weakly escaped her mouth. It was as if she was in some sort of pleasure coma. Ryan was looking much the same. He had cum in his hand three times, and was still mindlessly beating his meat, watching his wife get railed, listening to the rythmic squish, squish, squish, of his wife's sanctity getting fucked away one thrust at a time. The stage, and everything within a couple feet of the two lovers was saturated with their intermingled sweat, sexual fluids, and lord knows what else. Ryan had even been splashed at one point.

Almost two hours had elapsed since they'd started, and over the course of that time, DeShawn had worked himself further and further into Ryan's wife. Every thrust bringing him further in, every mind-shattering orgasm adding natural lubricant to the situation. Her legs were up almost over her head, giving DeShawn the access he needed, and giving Ryan a beautiful view of her glorious ass. DeShawn was finally to the point where at the apex of his thrust, his balls gently pressed against Amy's perfect asscheeks. They were always stunning to look at, but they were exceptional right now, all shiny and glistening with girl cum, precum, and sweat. She looked like she'd been oiled up. While mindlessly stroking himself, Ryan wondered where it all went. He didn't see how there was enough room inside his little wife to accommodate DeShawn's tremendous size. Just like always though, Amy had not failed to amaze him.

A guttural grunt escaped DeShawn's lips, and his arms and legs jerked sporadically.

"I think this might be it, ladies and gentlemen! Our superstar looks like he's finally about to seal the deal on tonight's game!" The Host's enthusiasm never waned over the course of the event, and he was still driving through the highways and streets of Virginia. "We've truly made history here today!"

Sensing her lover's orgasm finally approaching, Amy snapped out of her comatose state, and stared aggressively pushing herself into DeShawn's thrusts, a wet SLAP permeating the space every time his balls slapped violently against her asscheeks. DeShawn started to buck violently, his moans getting louder, and Amy wrapped her legs around him, pulling him in as tight and deep as she could. DeShawn continued to buck, and Amy's face was a visage of pure and utter pleasure.

"Fuck! FUCK! I can feel it!" Amy screamed, "I can FEEL it filling me up!" her body violently shook as she came yet again at the sensation of being filled up. Ryan was sure DeShawn had completely surpassed her cervix, and was depositing his massive load directly into her uterus.

Her last orgasm still ringing in his ears, Ryan heard the host say something about her winnings being four thousand dollars.

"... came inside which brings your total winnings to one million, four thousand, eight hundred dollars! Boy did we get off cheap today!"

As DeShawn's final rope shot into Amy's sloppy, stretched out pussy, Ryan looked at Amy's belly. It was noticeably swollen. How much cum must it take in order for it to be actually visible... He thought to himself, as he saw lucidity returning to Amy's eyes. A look of terror wash over her face. As DeShawn pulled his long, softening cock out of Ryan's wife, she looked at Ryan and said,

"Ryan... I am so sorry..." the concerned look she was giving him, snapped him back to the present. An absolutely unbelievable amount of semen spilled out of her wrecked snatch. There she was. His perfect angel, descended from heaven. A gift from the Gods, to him. Laying in a pool of sweat, cum, and sex that she created with another man, her abused pussy leaking, make-up ruined, mascara streaks down her cheeks. Naked and still shaking from her most recent orgasm. She was his wife, and he couldn't have been happier about it.

"It's fine, sweetheart," he said consolingly, kneeling beside her, and planting a kiss on her forehead, "I agreed to it too. It was a lot of money."

"No," she cut in, "not that. I... My IUD expired last month, and I didn't replace it since you weren't here."