Exotic Sensations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked over to his left, and there, of course, stood Imani. Stunned and speechless, she stared at him for a moment, holding her door open wide. Then, as she undoubtedly understood that Michael had gone out without her permission, she slammed the door shut and marched over to him, her fiery gaze burning his eyes.

"I swear to God, Michael..." she said, a deep frown on her face.

To nobody's surprise, he was visibly taken aback from unexpectedly seeing her there at that very moment, but even more so due to the clothing she was wearing. A white top with horizontal, red lines, showing off so much of her beautiful, caramel tits that they would probably spill out if she simply bent over a bit. Likewise, even more of her thick thighs was visible this morning than yesterday, with only a short, white skirt over them instead of one of her usual pair of shorts. And her hair... boy, was it beautiful. She usually wore it in a casual ponytail, but now it flowed freely down her back and over her shoulders, long and wavy, its shiny, coal-black color reflecting the light from above her.

"I-I was just buying some stuff!" Michael stammered once he was done staring at her in awe. "For my fever!"

"I could've done that for you! I told you to rest!"

Michael looked down at the floor, timidly scratching the back of his head. "I'm sorry, I just... thought it wasn't that big of a deal..."

"Whatever. Don't make me drag you back to bed now." Imani made sure to speak in a sudden upbeat, cheery tone, showing that there were no hard feelings.

Just like the day before, she was carrying the same basket in her hands, only this time there was a sweet, nutty flavor to it rather than a savory one. In the past, she had only given him hearty leftover dinners with lots of meat and spices, but this time she had decided to bake a little something for him. It was going to be his breakfast after all.

"What did you make for me this time?" Michael asked as he unlocked the front door.

Imani put on a playful smile. "You'll see after you get back to bed."

Michael smiled back. "Well, ladies first," he said, holding open the door and pointing inside with his palm.

"Oh, what a gentleman!" Imani purred as she entered, immediately continuing towards the kitchen. "I'll prepare your breakfast. You get back to the bed in the meantime, alright?"

"Yes ma'am..." He went back to his room, took off his sweaty shirt and pants and threw them in the laundry bin, before lifting the cover to his bed and practically leaping in underneath it, eager to enjoy a delicious meal at Imani's hands. From the kitchen he could hear her fumbling about with plates and whatnot while he lay there, comfortably awaiting her arrival, feeling his stomach rumble in anticipation.

Before long, the door swung open, and Michael was once again graced with her beauty. She smiled at him as she put a little dessert plate on his nightstand, and just like yesterday his wide eyes immediately fixated on it. On top of the plate was a little square pastry with several layers of thin, flaky dough, with some sort of filling in between them, topped with a thick, white frosting that flowed over the edges and onto the plate. He had never seen anything like it before, but needless to say, it looked delicious.

"A little too sweet and unhealthy for a breakfast perhaps," Imani said. "But I figured it's fine since you're sick."

"Wow... it looks great," Michael complimented, scanning the pastry all over, almost drooling at the sight. "What is it?"

Imani giggled, overjoyed by his reaction. "It's called baklava. A bit like a croissant, but filled with honey and nuts."

"What about the frosting?"

"Oh, that's..." Imani began, looking down at the floor. "... Just a little something I came up with at the last minute... Wanna have a bite?"

"I think you know the answer to that question," Michael said with a little smirk, receiving one in return from Imani.

She grabbed the pastry by the sides and lifted it up towards him. "Well then,

Opening his mouth as wide as possible, Michael took a big bite of the soft, yet crusty pastry. Before he chewed even once he could feel the thousands of complex flavors immediately wash over his tongue, coating every taste bud in pure ecstasy. The filling was sweet and nutty, the dough was soft and buttery. The frosting was a bit odd, a bit of sweetness to it, but at the same time some sort of mysterious savory taste, perhaps sea salt or something. It was odd at first, but as he continued to chew, spreading and mixing everything in his mouth, he was sold on it. Every flavor ended up working perfectly together.

He swallowed, after which there was a stunned, blissful expression on his face. "That was amazing..."

"Oh, thank god," Imani said, relieved. "I was afraid you might not like it."

"It was delicious," he assured her. "Can I have another bite?"

"Of course!" She held the piece in front of him once again, letting him take another big bite. She watched him continue to chew for a few seconds, before her eyes trailed off downwards, to his exposed shoulders and what little she could see of his bare chest above the cover. He had done it... He had actually undressed! Underneath the cover, his sexy, athletic body was most likely only covered by a pair of underwear, and if Imani had any say in it, they wouldn't stay on for long.

"Hey, by the way..." Michael said once done chewing.

"Yeah?"

"I probably should have asked this yesterday, but... Are you sure you wanna be around me when I'm sick?"

"Oh, that's fine," she said, waving her hand in dismissal. "I was sick a few days ago, so I think I'm gonna be okay... Actually, I think I may have been the one who infected you."

"... How would that have happened?" Michael asked, taking another bite.

Imani shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe when we've taken the elevator together?"

"Hmm, maybe you're right."

As Imani watched him continue to eat, she noticed a little drop of spilt frosting on his face. "Hold on, there's a bit of cu-... cream on your cheek..." she mumbled, and without thinking ahead reached out to scoop it up with her finger. As if out of reflex, she continued to put her finger in her mouth, sucking up the little droplet of frosting.

Immediately afterwards, there was a dead silence. Michael looked at her, a baffled facial expression on his face. Had she really just done that...? Now, he may not have been the most well-versed when it came to social boundaries, but he was pretty sure that that kind of thing was reserved for couples.

And as it quickly turned out, he wasn't far from being right. Imani looked back at him, noticing the rather uncomfortable look on his face, her finger still in her mouth, and only then realizing what she had just done. It wasn't really visible on her bronze skin, but she was instantly hit with an intense blush.

"I-I'm sorry, I..." she stuttered, turning away from him and fidgeting with her hands in embarrassment. "I don't know why I did that..."

Michael awkwardly scratched the back of his head. "Uh... no worries."

The silence crept back again as they lay and stood there, both visibly uncomfortable with the situation, and both scared to act on their feelings. Throughout their time as neighbours, there had been many hints from the two of them about their love for one another, but they had both been too blind to see them. To anyone else, it would have been obvious. Imani, who constantly cooked food for him, Michael, who always made sure to hold doors open for her... and of course, the way that they stared at each other, practically with visible hearts in their eyes...

Thankfully, Imani finally spoke up. "Umm, Mike?"

"... Yes?" he replied, sensing - and hoping - that whatever she was going to say was no mere smalltalk.

"I know that you probably think that what this whole thing has been really weird... Me feeding you and all that..."

Michael let out a nervous cough. "Umm... A little, I guess. But still, it was really nice of you."

"Yeah, but..." she began, going silent for a second as she searched for words. "Most people wouldn't do something like this just out of being nice, you know..."

"... What are you getting at?" Michael said, one of his eyebrows raised in suspicion. She couldn't possibly have been... coming on to him, right?

There was no immediate response from Imani, other than slowly turning back to him, with a longing, glistening look in her eyes. She sat down on the edge of the bed, both of them staring at each other, before she leaned in closer to him, putting her right hand on his chest. As she got closer and closer to Michael's face, she noticed immediately that he wasn't trying to resist her or move away at all. Even as she drew as near as being able to feel his breath on her skin, he merely lay there, his sexy lips slightly parted, as if ready for what was about to happen.

For more than a year they had lived next to each other. For more than a year they had been in love with each other. And on this fateful day, they finally shared their first kiss.

Michael thought that he had for sure passed out from his fever, and that this was merely a dream. It was almost exactly what he had fantasized about earlier, only with a level of pleasure he could never have seen coming, despite the fact that there wasn't even any tongue involved yet. To think that her soft, wet lips alone could feel so good pressed against his...

He hadn't even noticed that he had closed his eyes at some point, until Imani slowly pulled back, ending their tame, but nevertheless delicious kiss. Opening his eyes, he was greeted with the prettiest sight he had ever had the privilege of witnessing. The sexy, brown-skinned woman who had invaded his thoughts on so many occasions, staring at him with a look that screamed of lust and yearning. And even now, he didn't even realize that she had always seen him that way.

None of them could hold back any longer. As if reading each other's mind, they both reached out to wrap their arms around each other and closed the distance between their lips near instantaneously, like drawn together like magnets. Their tongues began battling each other, as if fighting to prove whose love for the other reigned supreme, a battle that turned out to be evenly matched. They kissed for what seemed like hours to them, and even if that was the actual case in real time, none of them would have complained.

But then, Imani suddenly pulled away, leaving a string of saliva between them, which broke as she turned away from him. "I... I'm sorry, Mike..." she stammered. "I can't do this..."

He stared at her, confused and worried over potentially having done something wrong. "What's the problem?"

"Well..." she mumbled, her eyes straying away. "Unless it was obvious, I really like you, Mike... And..."

"... And what?" he pressed. "I like you too, Imani. You can tell me anything."

"I just don't wanna disappoint you. I'm... not like other girls."

"Of course you're not!" Michael beamed. "That's why I like you!"

Imani sighed. "No, I mean... physically..."

"... Physically?"

She looked at him, at his confused, yet still flushed and clearly aroused facial expression, thinking that it might be the last time she would ever get to see it. There was no way around it. She had to come clean to him, and perhaps ruin any chance of being together with him in the process, but it was the right thing to do. At the very least she hoped that he would let her down gently, so that they could remain on friendly terms as they continued to live next to each other.

Sighing heavily, she reached down with both hands, one of them lifting up her skirt, while the other continued into her panties. She had to reach far back to get to what she was after, all in thanks to the careful tucking that had taken place in her bathroom earlier. Nevertheless, she fished it out, at last presenting it to her crush for the first time ever.

With a mind still hazy from both fever and lust, Michael stared at it, not even sure if it was real or some sort of lust-induced mirage, but as he adjusted his eyes there was no mistaking it. That was indeed a cock. A thick, arabian cock, which, even though it was only half erect so far, was easily bigger than his own slightly below average one. He could see it growing steadily, throbbing and leaking precum as it rose, and before long it had reached its full size, standing stiff and rigid, and outsizing him by a few inches at least.

"Holy shit..." he gasped. He traced its outline in complete awe, trying to wrap his head around the fact that same gorgeous girl that he had fallen in love with had such a masculine thing between her legs, complete with a set of big, smooth balls underneath. It was crazy to think that she had managed to hide it for this long, and that she must have had it tucked back every time they had spoken to each other.

"I'm so sorry... I should've told you," Imani said, her voice heavy with melancholy. She closed her eyes as she sat there, expecting an outburst of disgust from him any second now, or at the very least some degree of anger. But strangely enough, no audible expression came. Reluctantly, she opened her eyes and was met with an unchanged blank look on his face as he stared at her cock. "Michael...?"

Finally, he managed to pull his gaze away from her throbbing shaft, directing it at her face instead. "Uh... sorry, what?"

"Forget it..." she mumbled and rose from her straddling position. "I never should have showed you... I'm sorry..."

Detecting the grief in her voice, Michael grabbed her by the arm, stopping her from going any further. "Hold on!" he called out, pulling her back down onto her knees. She caught herself with a hand against his chest, and thus, they both found themselves looking right into each others eyes. "I didn't mean to stare like that... I just didn't expect you to have a... penis..."

Imani let out a deep sigh. "I know it's a shock... Wherever I go, I always conceal it..."

"'Always'? You never show it to anyone?"

She responded with a shake of her head. "I've carried this secret for my whole life..." she explained, her tone defeated and weary. "Hardly anyone knows about it."

"Does that mean you have never..." Michael began before pausing for a second or two. "... You know... been with someone?"

"Yeah. I always try to act super confident... But I'm actually a virgin."

Michael gently put his hand on top of hers, which was still resting on his chest. "There's nothing wrong with that."

"Do you have... experience?" she asked, shying away from eye contact.

"Well, yeah, with normal girls..." he said, immediately regretting his choice of words. "Oh... umm, sorry... I didn't mean it like that..."

"Don't worry," Imani replied before the mood had a chance to spoil. "I'm not offended... And I'm sorry for springing this on you so suddenly. I understand if you want me to leave you alone..."

"Imani..." Michael cooed, running his fingers through her gorgeous, black hair. "I've been in love with you ever since I first saw you. If you think that I'm gonna deny you just because you have a penis, you are sorely mistaken."

Imani's mouth hung agape at that point. Surely this wasn't actually happening, right? The very words that he had just uttered were, to her, the greatest gift she could ever have received. Never had she felt as much happiness as right then and there, as a whole new world of possibilities suddenly opened up, one that had only been accessible in her dreams up until that point.

"Really?!" she exclaimed, leaning down inches from his face with visible excitement, like a predator about to pounce on its prey.

"... Uh, yeah, really," he replied, a bit taken aback by her reaction. His eyes quickly drifted back to her cock, and to his own surprise, seeing it actually made him feel horny. He probably would have preferred if she had revealed a pussy, but there was definitely something hypnotizing about it. "And I have to say... You have a really nice dick... I'm actually kinda jealous..."

Imani blushed. "You don't think it's ugly...? Too big?"

Michael let out a soft chuckle. "Well, it's a little big, but... since when has that been considered a bad thing? And honestly, it's hard for a cock that big to be ugly."

"... Thank you..." the arabian girl mumbled, a bright smile on her face. "... Would you be down to let me... umm... you know..."

"Fuck me?" Michael filled in without a hint of shame.

"... I was going to use a different word, but... yes."

"Well, this is different from what I had in mind..." Michael said. "But you know what they say... 'Don't knock it till you've tried it'... right?"

A sullen look suddenly crept in on Imani's face. "You know... It's alright if you say no. I don't have a vagina, but I can still be the bottom..."

"I want to be the bottom," Michael shot back, his voice brimming with determination.

"... Are you sure?"

He smiled warmly at her, wanting nothing more than to erase her crestfallen look forever. "I'm sure. I want to make you happy, Imani. Your happiness is my happiness." Being the taker in anal sex was never anything that he had fantasized about, but now, every second spent without her inside of him felt like agony. Had it been with anyone else, the idea would probably have put him off quite a bit, but this was Imani. Every part of her was beautiful, her face, her hair, her body, and even that big, fat dick between her legs.

It was possible that his fever was messing with his head a little bit, but at the moment he wanted nothing more than to be connected with her... And should he dislike being on the receiving end? Well, then they could simply swap places and let him do the thrusting. But in his eyes, Imani deserved every bit of joy and happiness that she could ever hope for. If she wanted to try fucking him, he would let her, no questions asked.

But first, a little foreplay was in order. "Let's start off easy," Michael said, lying down completely flat on the bed. "Come here... Let me give you a blowjob..." He could never have imagined that a sentence like that would ever escape his mouth, let alone with such ease. Indeed, while he loved every part of her, he wasn't entirely sure about how he would feel about going through with this whole thing. But he was damn well going to give it a shot, both for the sake of his beloved, but also to explore himself a little bit, to see if he would end up enjoying whatever forms of pleasure she could offer him.

Imani could barely contain herself as she looked at Michael lying there, awaiting her cock with a smiling, blushing face. She hurriedly slid forward on her knees until she was directly above him, gulping a final time before sitting down, her big, full balls dangling onto his neck, and her shaft resting on his chin. The very moment she felt the heat coming off his skin onto her genitals, she was practically shaking with excitement. At long last, the scene from her fantasies was about to initiate for real.

Letting out one last, deep breath as he prepared himself mentally, Michael finally went to work on her cock, giving a gentle kiss to the very tip of her glans, its color a shade lighter than the shaft. It instantly responded with a powerful throb, rising up an inch or so before coming back down on his lips with a quiet thud. He kissed it again, on the underside of the head this time, before continuing further down, using one hand to lift it up for easy access.

Already massaging her tits with both hands, Imani's panting was getting heavier and heavier as she watched him go at it, despite the minimal amount of surface area he was pleasuring. Truth be told, she was almost ready to cum from the sight alone, but she had to endure and force herself to calm down no matter what. This day was one to be remembered, and she couldn't afford to screw it all up within the first few minutes.