Exotic Sensations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unbeknownst to her, Michael was thinking in similar terms. Her first time getting a blowjob had to be special, and despite his lack of experience, he did at least have a rough idea of what to do. With his free hand, he grabbed her hanging nutsack and began gently rolling it in between his fingers, while he worked his way back up her cock, giving it a lick along its entire length. His tongue continued around her mushroom tip, licking every part of its brown surface, coating it in both saliva and precum.

"How...?" Imani gasped, her mouth gaping open in pleasure. "How are you... mmm... so fucking good...?"

Michael immediately responded with a blush and a happy little smirk, surprised over how much she was enjoying himself without even needing him to put her cock into his mouth. "Hmm, I dunno... Learnt from observation, maybe?"

Imani slipped out her tongue to wet her lips as she watched Michael's cock-drunk face. "... Then maybe you can teach me as well?"

"Guess I can try..." he replied, giving the tip of her girl-dick a kiss. "Just sit back, babe..."

Babe... Imani thought to herself.He called me babe... As a way of showing her appreciation, she ran her fingers through his gorgeous, brown hair and gently massaged his scalp, all while looking down at him with nothing but love.

While happy that she was enjoying herself, Michael now found himself a bit hesitant, sizing up the dark slab of meat that was resting on his lips as he prepared himself to take it inside his mouth. Gulping, he parted his lips and leaned forward, letting the shiny glans slide in onto his tongue and into his mouth. He kept going as far as he could muster, until her thick head poked against the back of his throat for a moment, a good third of her cock now filling up his mouth. Sucking his cheeks in, he moved back across her shaft, letting her glans stay in his mouth while his tongue went to work around it once more, before leaning forward and taking even more of her length inside him.

"Holy fuck, that's good..." Imani moaned. "Mmm... Look at me, Michael... Let me see your pretty eyes..."

With just a hint of tears in the corner of his eyes as he filled his mouth with cock, he looked up at her as told. Immediately, his dubious task was made a hundred times easier upon seeing how much she was enjoying herself, her thick, brown lips formed into an O-shape as she struggled to control her breath, her large chest rising and falling rhythmically. No longer did Michael have to focus only on coming to terms with the fact that he had a huge dick in his mouth. He could just enjoy the view while his lips and tongue went on autopilot, already making fantastic progress in his technique without even realizing it.

Beginning to feel light-headed, Imani grabbed Michael's head with both hands for support, moving them back and forth in tandem with his own motions. Every time he pulled back, dragging his extended, pink lips along her shaft, her cock would throbhard, bringing her dangerously close to cumming over and over again. She imagined what the aftermath would look like, him resting his head on the pillow, his cheeks bulging with her cum, his face covered in it, and her softening, caramel cock draped from his chin to his auburn hairline, sticking out like a sore thumb over the layer of white he was painted in. But as hot as it seemed, she wasn't going to waste her orgasm on anything else than his tight, sexy ass. That was for damn sure.

Suddenly, Michael pulled back all the way, letting Imani's sticky cock flop out of his mouth. "I... I think I need a break..." he panted, the tears in his eyes finally running down his cheeks.

"... A break?" Imani said, taken aback. "... You wanna stop?" Before even awaiting his answer, she got up from her straddling position and sat down on her knees near the edge of the bed.

Michael glared at her for a second, before giggling. "No, dummy. A break from sucking cock."

"You mean...?"

"That's right..." Lifting the cover by the corner and holding it up, Michael scooted over to the side of the bed, leaving the half closest to Imani empty. "I believe I promised you something..."

Imani's face lit up. She sat there like a buffoon, looking at her loved one lying with his elbow against the white mattress, his smooth, slender body visible as he held the cover up for her. It was like something out of a sappy chick-flick, only in this case, it would end up with her dumping a massive load of cum inside the guy of her dreams... and that was a change that she welcomed with open arms.

She let out a gulp as she slowly crawled towards him. Grabbing the cover and pulling it over her thick body, she lay down, resting her head on the pillow next to him. With their faces only inches apart, they both lay there quietly, both of them in complete tranquillity as they stared into one another's soul, her hazel eyes against his bright green ones, their hot breaths washing over each other's skin.

"You're so pretty..." Michael said lovingly, his hand caressing her black hair.

"Shut up and kiss me," Imani purred in response, just aggressively enough to show her impatience, not to mention how outrageously horny she was.

Michael did just that, inched himself closer to her and planted a kiss on her plump lips. As they began frenching, his hand stealthily moved towards her crotch underneath the cover and grabbed her twitching cock, stroking it to ensure that it stayed nice and hard for what was coming up next. Not that Imani could ever have gone soft in that situation, but showing her body some appreciation couldn't hurt. With that said, what he may not have realized himself was that he was growing accustomed to her dick a bit faster than he had anticipated.

But Michael wasn't the only one with itchy fingers. Imani hooked her hand under his thigh, before slowly running it up towards his smooth, toned butt and began stroking it on top of his underwear. With her other hand, she took him by the wrist, prying his hand away from caressing her cheek as they kissed, instead forcing it onto her chest. He touched her just the way she liked it, kneading her soft tits between his fingers in a manner as aggressive as their kiss. And as she slid her red and white top and black bra down her shoulder in one quick motion, he continued to squeeze her chest as if nothing had happened.

The need for air stopped their euphoric moment from continuing any further however, as Michael tore himself away from her lips. "Oh my god, Imani..." he groaned. Now greeted with the view of both her pretty faceand beautiful tits, he couldn't stop his fingers from twisting and pulling her dark nipple, almost hoping that he might squeeze a little dribble of milk out. "You're fucking perfect... You know that?" His eyes traveled from her chest to her face, which, as he could see now, was just screaming of lust and impatience. Moreover, she suddenly started thrusting into the curled up hand he had around her dick, like she had lost all sense of subtlety. It hardly seemed like she wanted to "make love" at that point... She wanted tomate like an animal.

"Michael, please..." she begged desperately. "Turn around for me... I want to fuck you so badly..."

The little loving smirk on Michael's face turned into an expression of both fear and lust. "O-okay..." he stammered. Letting go of her cock, he rolled over 180 degrees, feeling Imani's hand lifting off his thigh as he moved, before it came back down, once again caressing his ass. He gulped as she quickly went on to grab his underwear by the waistband and yank it down with an impatient tug, only managing to slide the right side down as the rest was pinned down underneath his weight. He knew that as soon as his underwear came down, it wouldn't be long before his bowels would be plugged up with a fat girl-cock... and yet, he didn't even hesitate to lift his hips up and allow her to pull his underwear down to his knees.

Unable to see what was going on behind him as he awaited the feeling of having his ass prodded by Imani's cock, everything suddenly came to a pause. She was no longer touching him, but he could feel her moving her arm up and down under the cover. He turned his head back, only to catch her quietly spitting into the palm of her hand, her eyes fixed on Michael's barely visible ass.

"What are you doing...?" he asked, a hint of distress starting to set in.

"Lubing up," she replied as if it was totally obvious, her hand moving down to stroke her cock in saliva. "I forgot to bring some real stuff."

Michael blushed. "I mean... I can get you some lotion or-"

"No," she interrupted. "This will do fine, Mike... I can't wait any more..."

"But-" Michael began, only to be interrupted by a wet kiss on his lips, one that quickly had him locked down with their tongues coiling around each other. And that was that. With all but his face turned away from her, he felt her arm wrapping around his chest, pulling him tightly towards her, her thick tits and soft tummy pressing into his backside. Along with them came her cock, instantly finding its mark between his tight, toned buttcheeks. This was really happening. His darling Imani was going to fuck his ass using only her spit as lube...

Fearing that Michael was getting cold feet, Imani began pushing her tip against his tight, virgin hole, walking a fine line between being forceful and gentle, wanting to prove her eagerness while still allowing him the opportunity to change his mind. But he remained in place, their kiss still going strong. In fact, she noticed him relaxing more and more as her cock slowly pried him apart, and before she knew it, the feeling of his internal warmth beginning to wrap around the sides of her glans set in.

Michael's body froze up as the alien feeling of having his ass stuffed took over his world. He moaned, weakly and muffled along with the sounds of smooches and licks, his rectum slowly but surely being filled up with Imani's cockmeat. Some part of him wanted to protest against the fact that his first time with this perfect girl was being enjoyed in such a way... but oh, how he enjoyed it. The strange, paralyzing feeling washing over his lower body as his asshole hugged the thick shaft was something he could never have imagined. Even more so when it unmistakably rubbed against his prostate, almost sending him into a panic, induced by sheer, newfound pleasure... and pain. Imani was being careful with him, she really was. But every bit of bliss she was giving him was nonetheless matched with an equal amount of pain.

Groaning as she felt her hips and balls fully pressed against Michael's ass, Imani severed the vacuum-like seal of their kiss. "Oh my god..." she moaned into his ear. "I'm... I'm inside you... Fuck, that feels good..."

"Congrats on losing your virginity..." Michael giggled, a little smirk on his reddened face. Trying to stay as cool as he usually managed around her, the truth was that he wasn't far from turning into a moaning, whining mess. "You can start moving now..."

"Can I...? Are you gonna be alright?"

"I'll be fine... Just start slow, okay?" After one final smooch on her cheek, he turned away from her again, closing his eyes as he prepared himself for what was coming. If possible, he would have liked to stay connected in a kiss with her until they were done, but he knew that he wouldn't be able to handle it. Even disregarding his need for air, he couldn't bear the idea of facing her with whatever embarrassing facial expression he would inevitably be making as she fucked him raw.

Imani did not respond with any words, but immediately began slowly pulling her hips back. With most of her length remaining inside Michael's asshole, she pushed the rest in once more, before doing it again and again and again. It didn't take long for the bed to shake with her humping, while the short silence that had set in turned into gasps and moans coming from both of them.

With both arms clasping Michael's slender, firm body, Imani rested her nose against his scalp. "Oh, Michael, you're tight..." she groaned, feeling his ring squeezing her shaft with each thrust as if refusing to let her fuck him as she pleased. "Are you okay? Is this good?"

"Yeah..." he managed to squeak out between his heavy breaths. He lay there, his whole body completely limp, held in place between a pair of groping hands on his chest, and a pillowy belly and tits against his back, not to mention a fat cock destroying his insides. "This is perfect... Keep going just like that..."

While relieved that Michael was enjoying himself, those were not the words she wanted to hear from him. His insides felt amazing for sure, but this wasn'tenough. She needed more to scratch her itch. And judging from how impatient she was about filling Michael's ass up with a thick dose of cum, it was doubtful that she could hold back any further.

Gulping hard as she made a difficult decision, she tightened her grip around his torso even more, just short of hurting him. From there, she paused for a moment, during which Michael turned around to give her a confused look. Her glistening eyes locked on to his, and the mere sight of the flushed expression on his cute, boyish face was the last nail in the coffin. Her careful, loving thrusts suddenly turned into something else. Quick, yet powerful they became, her thick, brown asscheeks clenching together as she ruthlessly began burying every last millimeter of her cock inside him, making muffled slaps underneath the bed cover.

Michael's entire body practically quaked with the sudden increase in pain and pleasure. "W-wait, Imani, not so fast... Oh mygod..."

"I'm sorry, Mike," Imani uttered in a low growl, nuzzling up against his cheek. "I can't stop..."

Michael almost went cross-eyed from the way his prostate was now getting mercilessly rammed. He couldn't believe his asshole had been so quick at adapting to Imani's massive size despite it being his first time, and despite their lack of proper lubricant. It was as if it was meant to be this way... As if his body was being molded into giving his beloved exactly what she wanted. What's more, any desire of his own dick getting any action, in a pussy or otherwise, was quickly fading into nothingness. All he needed at this point was for Imani's superior cock to squeeze it all out for him, so that he could eject his load onto the sweaty bed sheet while she filled him right back up... Probably with many times over whatever measly volume he could produce...

"Ah... I love you so much..." Imani moaned. "You're so perfect... Mmm... And you're all mine..." She ended her sentence with a long lick and a few kisses across his cheek, delivered in a manner clearly different from the way her hips were slamming into his toned ass, shoving her spit-shined cock deep inside him with faint, wet squelches. By now, she was throbbing like never before, almost feeling as if her cock was inflating like a balloon each time Michael's tight ring kissed her pubic mound as she went balls deep.

Biting his lip, Michael looped his arm around Imani's head and grabbed her thick, black hair in a sturdy grip, holding her in place as she continued to kiss his face all over. "I love you too, Imani" he purred softly, no longer caring about what kind of face he was making. "I want your cum... All of it..."

His words brought the incoming orgasm to mere seconds away. "Mmm, yes babe, I'm gonna mark your tight ass with my cum!" she growled.

"Kiss me while you cum inside me, babe..."

Without another word, she did as told. With both of her hands moving up and down his slick, slender muscles, she slipped her tongue into his mouth and let the added sensation of yet another erotic kiss finally take over her body. The almost aching feeling within her balls and prostate evaporated in place of a euphoric sense of relief, as both organs began working together to concoct a massive dose of cum ready for release.

But before she even started unleashing, Michael reached his breaking point. The throbbing cock jackhammering his asshole finally beat the orgasm out of him, resulting in a completely handsfree ejection of several lines of cum across the bed sheet, his moan drowning out into Imani's wet mouth. Then, just as he began running dry, he could feel Imani joining him at last, a distinct warmth suddenly entering his colon as she came.

And boy, did she cum... and moan... and thrust. Despite being in the middle of by far the biggest cumshot of her life, she justcouldn't stop fucking him. Her hips were going at it even more violently than before, each retraction of her pulsating shaft shoveling out a splatter of cum onto her own crotch and the bed underneath, while each thrust filled up Michael's ass with an equal amount. It didn't take long for her cum to start pooling inside of him, and for the white, sticky layer that covered the brown skin of her hips and thighs to spread out across her lover's clenching asscheeks every time she collided with him. It was like something out of a fake porno, as if Imani's jets of hot seed were several complete cumshots edited together, all of them exploding in and around the tight ass that her massive girl-cock was currently pounding mercilessly.

More! she thought to herself, at last letting her cock stay embedded within Michael's stretched out asshole as she unloaded a few more rounds of spunk. Feeling the last ones turn into a weak flow rather than thick ropes, her balls and clenched-up asshole finally relaxed. Still pulsating, but no longer having anything left to offer him, her cock slowly calmed down until it was completely still, yet still lodged within Michael's asshole.

Breaking the kiss, they both stared at each other amorously while their hot breaths intertwined. A silence swept in as they slowly regained their breaths, during which Imani rolled over onto her back, pulling her deflating cock out of Michael with a considerable flow of cum. He remained in place for a moment, before doing the same, both of them ending up resting right next to each other, sharing the only pillow there was as they stared up at the ceiling.

Imani let out a timid cough. "So, umm... was I any good?"

"'Were you any good'?" Michael chuckled, as if her question was completely idiotic. "I'll just put it this way... I will probably never fantasize about pussies ever again."

A faint blush washed over the arabian girl's dark cheeks. "S-stop saying such silly things..." she mumbled. Shying away from Michael's loving gaze, she couldn't stop herself from smiling like a little girl over what she had accomplished, despite having no prior experience.

"It's not silly at all. I love you Imani. Every part of you."

"Mike..." she purred, almost shedding a tear of joy. "I feel the same way about you. I love everything about you... And I..."

"... And you what?"

With a bite of her lip, Imani stared right into Michael's green eyes. "I wanna keep doing this with you every day. Multiple times a day. Have hot, nasty, sticky sex until we both pass out in each other's arms."

Michael smirked at her. "I've wanted that ever since I first saw you..."

"Hmm... that makes two of us then," Imani replied. They shared a giggle, their eyes still locked on to one another, before once again going quiet. Imani took a whiff of the hot air that clung to them. "It really smells like cum in here, doesn't it?"

"It does..."

"Wanna make it even worse?" she continued, no hint of bashfulness this time around.

Michael giggled. "You bet..."