Exotic Travels with Aunt Cassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amar looked to Fatima and shook his head. She said something in a language I did not understand and he pulled his dick out of my pussy, but stayed over me, masturbating until he came over my face and body. At that time, I found that to be disgusting. Fatima ordered one of the young female servants to help me clean up and told me to remain undressed.

"She motioned to another of the young men in the room, a very handsome fellow named Karim. He undressed, and I saw his penis was much larger than Amar's. As before, my pussy and Karim's dick were lubricated. He entered me -- his large member caused some pain. He fucked me savagely for an extended time, and still, I got no sensation from the coitus. Like Amar, he pulled out and, also like Amir, sprayed his cum over my body.

"I was left almost alone for several days after the two rapes -- Fatima never let me out of her sight. After several days, your dad came into the suite. He told me I was not being cooperative with the sheikh and that there would be dire consequences if I didn't participate enthusiastically. He became cordial and said he realized I probably missed my children and brought me a picture of them. He handed me a large manila envelope and left the room. I opened the envelope and pulled out an 8 x 10 glossy photograph -- it was a picture of my two girls smiling as they sat on Sam's lap. I tore the picture into tiny pieces and flushed them down the toilet. Fatima laughed.

"A week passed -- I had been under constant surveillance by Fatima and her staff. Early the following Monday afternoon, a handsome blond man about my age entered the room. He introduced himself as Oskar Obermeyer.

"I asked, 'Are you here to rape me?'

"He answered, 'No, Mrs. Taylor, Cassandra, if I may use your given name, I'm here to be your companion and teacher. I'm sorry they put you through that terrible ordeal. Fatima ordered those rapes to control you... to show you who's in charge of your life. The sheikh reprimanded her for what she had done. Rest assured that if you and I should ever have sex, it will be because we both consent.

"He took my left hand with his right hand, clicked his heels together, bowed and kissed my extended hand. He picked two champagne flutes from the cabinet over the wet bar and poured each of us some Dom Perignon. Fatima glared at us for partaking of alcohol, but the sheikh kept the bar well stocked, and we made good use of it. He proposed a toast -- 'Cassandra, may you find the happiness you seek.' I drank to his toast. He then assured me the sheikh would see no harm would come to my daughters so long as I was under his protection.

"I asked, 'Oskar, what is to become of me? What is going to happen to me?'

"He replied, 'Cassandra, when the sheikh's son, Mansoor, turns eighteen in about six months, you will become his number one concubine... He has a preference for red-head women somewhat older than himself. Since adolescence, he has had his pick of many women, but his father wants a sophisticated companion for his international travels and to serve as the hostess for lavish entertainment at his villa. I will help you prepare for this role.'

"He told me I should expect to be with Mansoor for two years, but it was possible he would tire of me before that period expired and return me to Sam.

"I had suspected it would be something like this, and it was a relief to know what was in store for me.

"Oskar did not rush things with me. To the contrary, he courted me. He took me to dinner several times and went shopping while I purchased a costly new wardrobe. We talked and laughed with each other -- it was the first time I had laughed since marrying your dad. Of course, the ubiquitous Fatima lurked in the background, and she had the final say over my clothing and lingerie purchases.

"After several 'dates,' I felt comfortable with Oskar. I asked him in the seclusion of an intimate restaurant if he knew how much money Sam received from the sheikh for me. He replied that he didn't know the exact amount, but it was probably a couple hundred thousand dollars. He said Sam would make much more money from the deals the sheikh was letting him buy into -- several oil export deals, oil tanker deals and grain import deals.

"When we were back in the suite, I asked Oskar if we could have absolute privacy. He spoke with Fatima -- they argued loudly. Fatima made a phone call, then took herself, Amar, Karim, and the rest of her servants from the room.

"We sat next to each other on the bed. I put my hand on his nape and pulled him to me. We kissed with a passion I had never before experienced. Our tongues played with each other -- I could feel my passion stirring. We 'made out' like horny teenagers for fifteen minutes or more. I explained to Oskar I had never experienced an orgasm. He assuaged my anxiety and continued to kiss me. I allowed him to remove my expensive suit and stood before him in my red bra, red and black garter belt and no panties. He adroitly unhooked my bra and massaged my large tits. He rubbed my pussy and whispered that it was moist. I removed his clothes and admired his cock -- it was an average size but looked delicious. I grasped it and stooped to get it into my mouth. I never did this with Joe, although your dad often forced me to do it. Oskar softly told me how to manipulate my tongue and slide his cock back and forth. He instructed me to use one hand to stoke the base of his cock and the other to massage his balls -- I followed his directions, and soon he told me he was about to come. He said to leave his dick in my mouth and to swallow the ejaculation. I obeyed his instructions and found it to be a pleasurable sensation.

"He laid me on the bed and proceeded to eat my pussy. This was a whole new experience for me. He would pause occasionally to tell me what he was doing. I felt I was about to experience an orgasm when he stopped and kissed me on the mouth, telling me to savor the taste of my pussy. He entered me -- this was the first time I had sex since Joe and I separated many years before. He thrust his cock into my hole and the sensation was extraordinary -- I never imagined sex could be such a pleasure. He increased his rhythm and in a short time, I experienced my first ever orgasm. I knew I wanted many more. I drifted off and slept till mid-morning. The ever-present Fatima was sitting across the room, watching me as I awoke.

"Over the next few months, Oskar and I 'dated' often -- he took me to the opera, ballet, plays and elegant restaurants; of course, our chaperone, Fatima, was always in the background. When we returned to our suite at the George V, Fatima and her group allowed us privacy. Oskar taught me so much I didn't know about sex -- the different positions, the use of muscles in my pussy to please a man, and how to give effective blow jobs. One night he was somewhat serious and told me, 'Cassandra, tonight you must learn how to take anal intercourse.' He said the sheikh's son liked that technique and I must be prepared and learn to enjoy it.

"I said, 'Let's try it', but he answered in a whisper, 'We'll do it when the time is right.' We kissed for a few minutes -- I loved to kiss him. I knew he was doing a job, but I was falling in love with him. After a few minutes of passionate kisses, he slowly undressed me and laid me on the bed. He entered me, gently as usual, but then got very aggressive, pounding me -- our bodies were slapping together. I climaxed early, and he continued, giving me a second orgasm. He moved me off the bed and fucked my pussy dog-style, causing another orgasm. He took a small jar of lubricant and rubbed a lavish amount into my ass and generously lubricated his dick. I apprehensively anticipated his penetration. He calmly said, 'Cassandra, relax. Take a deep breath. You're too tight to do any good.'

"I relaxed and felt his dick entering my ass -- there was some pain, but not unbearable. Oskar slipped his cock back and forth, but I got no sexual sensation from this activity. He said,' Relax some more -- some women get an orgasm from this. I continued to relax, but still no orgasm. The only pleasure I felt was from the knowledge that it was Oskar fucking me in the ass. After he fucked me for a while with no orgasm on my part, he withdrew and we sat next to each other on the bed. He told me I must learn to fake an anal orgasm -- the sheikh's son would expect that. Over subsequent sessions, I became adept at faking the anal orgasm.

"Later that week, Oskar told me he would bring a friend for me the next day, a British woman several years older than me named Gloria Winstead. He said Gloria had been tutrix for the sheikh's son for a year. I didn't have to ask what her duties were. Oskar said Mansoor liked watching girl-to-girl sex. Gloria would train me in the proper routine.

"Oskar introduced me to Gloria and said I would not see him again. I begged him to fuck me one last time. He reluctantly agreed and proceeded to do so -- I told him I wanted him to come in my pussy; he had never done that. After only a few minutes of intense sex, I climaxed and felt Oskar's sperm fill my pussy. He kissed me softly and departed.

"Gloria and I became instant friends. She was strikingly beautiful. She trained me in sexual activity between women, including using dildos and strap-ons. Knowing Mansoor has a fetish for watching women play with themselves, she taught me various masturbation techniques involving vibrators and a variety of other sex toys.

"Gloria and I roomed together and enjoyed the company of each other. A few weeks after Gloria arrived, Fatima came into our room with a smirk. She said we must pack our belongings in trunks to move to the sheikh's compound. Mansoor would celebrate his eighteenth birthday in two weeks and I was to be presented to him then. Gloria hugged me and assured me Mansoor was a nice person, was handsome and I would have no worries with him.

"We landed in one of the sheikh's jets at a private airport in the rub' al khali desert, or 'empty quarter,' and took large helicopters the final seventy-five kilometers to the sheikh's compound. From the air, it was an impressive layout -- a giant wall enclosed at least a hundred and sixty acres, the focal point of which was the natural oasis around which the facility had been built. The centerpiece was the castle -- an imposing white, four-story edifice. There were numerous structures within the walls and an Olympic-sized swimming pool. Gloria and I were taken to our quarters, a two-bedroom cabana near the swimming pool we had observed from the air. The bedrooms were small, but a large common living area contained high-end exercise equipment and a massive bathroom with two dressing areas. We were instructed to shower and dress formally to meet the sheikh in two hours. We showered together and giggled like schoolgirls as we soaped each other clean and helped the other fix her hair.

"We entered the large ballroom. Alcoholic beverages were served despite the Muslim prohibition. We mingled with the guests before Sheikh Abdul-Malik bin Abdullah and his entourage arrived. He positioned himself in a large chair by a massive window. Gloria and I approached him, bowed and said, 'Good evening, your excellency'. He told me I was as beautiful as he remembered me from Paris and that I strongly resembled his late British wife, Jasmine, Mansoor's mother. He embraced me and whispered, 'Your daughters are both doing fine and are under my protection. Take this to your quarters.' He handed me an envelope, backed away and announced, 'I'm sure our guests want to relax after their strenuous trip from Paris. We shall all gather the day after tomorrow for Mansoor's birthday celebration.'

"I immediately went to my small bedroom and opened the envelope containing about a dozen pictures of Liza and Lisa. I cried as I savored each one -- kissing the images. Gloria knocked on my door and came into my area. I showed her the pictures -- she hugged me tightly and assured me I would see my daughters before much longer. She was too optimistic.

"For Mansoor's birthday party, Gloria and I dressed in cocktail attire. The Middle Eastern women were clad in black burkas and most men in the traditional thawb with a keffiyeh on their heads, although a few wore Western business attire. I was introduced to Mansoor. He was a rather handsome young man, appearing older than his eighteen years -- somewhat stocky, standing only a couple of inches taller than me, and he did not appear athletic. He kissed my hand and invited me to dance. He was an excellent dancer -- the band played western rock and roll as well as traditional Middle Eastern music.

"I enjoyed talking with him and he was curious about my life and background. As the night wore on, he 'suggested' we have a private conversation in his quarters. He led me down a hallway through a large wooden door into an imposing bedroom, in the center of which was a large circular jacuzzi tub. He 'suggested' I disrobe and join him in the warm waters. I did as he wanted -- he shed his clothes. He was well hung and broader than I had expected -- although his member was nowhere near as large as Karim's.

"I sat beside him and gently stroked his dick as we talked. He passionately kissed me -- I returned the kiss and met his tongue. I asked if he wanted me to suck his dick. He replied affirmatively but said we should get out of the water -- he thought my hair was too pretty to get wet. We dried each other off -- I continued to work his cock while he rubbed my oversized titties. We lay on his bed --the largest I had ever seen. I quickly went down on him. I teased the head of his dick with my lips, running my tongue around the head -- he moaned with pleasure. I took his whole dick into my mouth -- I had no trouble taking it all. I slide his cock in and out, rubbing his balls. I felt his body stiffen in a very short time, ready to come. I sucked harder and let his ejaculation fill my mouth, swallowing it all. I straddled him, using my hand to guide his still-hard member into my pussy. I rocked up and down slowly, allowing him to grasp my oversized titties and pinch my nipples. After a few minutes, I increased my rhythm and experienced an orgasm. I continued on top until I brought him to his second climax. I collapsed onto him and might have slept for a few minutes.

"Mansoor seemed pleased with me and my sexual abilities, so we had sex several times a day over the next month. Often, he ordered Gloria and me to perform the sixty-nine position or the scissors technique on each other, and he would masturbate over us and shoot his cum onto our bodies. He would then dismiss Gloria so he and I could continue our one-on-one sexual escapades. Every few days, he wanted anal sex -- I complied and always put on a show for him.

"He did not tire of me in two years as Oskar predicted. Gloria and I accompanied him on many fabulous trips -- including the Formula One Grand Prix in Monaco and Buenos Aires, summer ski trips to Chile, winter ski trips to Switzerland, Bolshoi Ballet in Moscow, and World Cup Soccer games in South Africa as well as many other fabulous trips. Gloria and I had appropriate outfits for each venue and were often the focus of paparazzi at many locations where we partied.

"Near the end of three years, Sam and Sheikh Abdul-Malik bin Abdullah negotiated a two-year extension of my 'contract.' I later learned Sam received two hundred thousand pounds plus inclusion in a lucrative oil tanker syndicate for the extension.

"A little more than a year after the extension, Sheikh Abdul-Malik bin Abdullah died in a helicopter accident. As is the custom, he was buried the next day, and Mansoor inherited his position as Sheikh Mansoor Abdul Malik. At first, nothing changed between Mansoor and Gloria and me. However, he became increasingly distracted by his many business interests and sex with other women of all ages at his beck and call; thus, our sexual sessions with him became infrequent.

"Since arriving at the compound, I spent some time in the Olympic-sized swimming pool near our quarters, but now I spent many hours a day swimming laps. We had no TV, radio and very few books and periodicals to help pass the time. Swimming kept me in top shape, and I coaxed Gloria into taking up the sport.

"Five years passed and there was no word on a further extension. Sheikh Mansoor called Gloria into his quarters without me -- an event that had never happened before. She returned bawling. 'I'm being sent away... to London... Mansoor and Sam want me for a business venture there...'.

I asked, 'Did they say anything about me?' 'No, they didn't and I was in no position to ask...'

"Gloria left within twenty-four hours, and I was alone... scared. I soon learned my fate. Mansoor pimped me to his colleagues and business associates. For the most part, I was well treated, though not always -- some felt it their prerogative to abuse their whore before fucking her. Travel from the sheikh's compound was only a single time to escort Sergei, one of his Russian cohorts, to the Casino Baden-Baden for a month. The ever-stone-faced Fatima chaperoned my every move when I was not being eye-candy on Sergei's arm as he entered the baccarat room at the casino. I knew Sergei to be part of the Russian mafia and soon realized he was gay -- I helped him maintain his secret.

"After seven years at the sheikh's compound, everything had become routine, but I still longed for my girls. I encountered Sheik Mansoor one day and implored him to tell me about my twins. He curtly said they were well and were still protected 'as you as you continue to cooperate.' My encounter angered the sheikh and he relegated me to servicing those associates of his who took delight in inflicting pain. I suffered through the encounters, but about six months later, I endured the worst.

"Sheikh Mansoor sent for me -- when I arrived at his quarters, I observed two huge African men talking with him. In more than seven years, I had become proficient in their language from dealing with the African staff and servants but kept my language skills secret. As I listened, I grasped their conversation centered around the kidnapping of about a dozen young women in a small African country, and these men sought Mansoor's and Sam's assistance in selling them. I was powerless to do anything but listen in horror. Finally, the parties struck a deal and shook hands. Sheik Mansoor told the men they could have their way with me.

"The sheikh ordered me to undress -- I complied and stood before the three of them nude. The two Africans disrobed, taking care to fold their expensive suits over their chairs. I couldn't believe what I saw -- both had dicks larger than Karim's. They wasted no time -- one grabbed me by my hair and threw me to the floor. Before I could respond, the other picked me off the floor and threw me against the wall, where I crumbled onto one of the large cushions along the wall. They both took joy in slapping me on my tits. One stuck his dick in my face and forced it into my mouth. His member was far too large for me to deep throat, but he continued to push it deeper. The other man attempted to fuck me from behind -- I was not moist and he used no lubrication. It was excruciating, and I tried to cry out, but that only succeeded in the first one pushing his dick deeper into my throat, gagging me. The second man continued pushing and finally entered me. He thrust his immense dick deep into my pussy, causing pain in my abdomen. The first man came in my throat -- putting a large amount of his cum into me, causing me to throw up and almost drown in my vomit. The second man came in my pussy and pulled out -- the two of them and Mansoor laughed loudly. I lay on the stone floor in agony. One of the men lubricated his dick and forced it deeply into my rectum. I don't know if he came in my ass, but he finally pulled out. The three had another good laugh. The two men pissed on me -- all over my body, in my hair and on my face. The two Africans dressed, and the three left me alone in the room in my misery. Nothing I had ever experienced in life was as humiliating as that experience, and I could only wonder what I had done to incur Mansoor's hatred.