Exotic Travels with Aunt Cassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I recovered alone from my ordeal in my quarters over the next few weeks, swimming several hours daily. I saw nothing of Mansoor after that incident. Fatima came into my room with a smirk and said, 'You will leave in four hours. Staff members will be in shortly to pack your belongings...' I asked, 'Where am I going?' She didn't answer, and only after I boarded one of the sheikh's private jets did I learn my destination was London. One of my travel companions said Sam would oversee me in London.

"I reunited with Gloria -- she served as madam for six high-priced call girls (now including me), and Sam was the overall boss of the operation. I hardly recognized him -- he had gained at least a hundred and fifty pounds and was constantly strung out on coke and pills. He warned me again about cooperation -- he said my twins no longer appealed to him, but they did to some of his 'friends.' I took his warning seriously.

"We were set up in flats in the Mayfair section of London -- I shared a two-bedroom walkup with Gloria. We never serviced clients in our flats -- usually, we met them in one of the five-star London hotels. The six of us were beauties -- I'm not vain, but I am aware of my appearance. In addition to me as a Miss Texas runner-up, there was a former Miss Argentina in our group and other beautiful and cultured women. We ranged in age from eighteen to thirty-five.

"Gloria would plan and organize our work. My services were charged to clients at two thousand five hundred pounds sterling per night and higher if travel was involved. My clientele mainly were Russian or Asian executives in London on business, but I did service several high-ranking British military and government officials. I once served as a Lord's plus one at a royal wedding and was even presented to the Queen. I attended a state dinner at No. 10 Downing Street as the companion to an elderly, widowed MP.

"Sex with our clients was usually straightforward, but on some occasions, particularly with the Russians, I got beat about before the actual sex. I had to do anal occasionally but never took a dick as large as the African man in Sheikh Mansoor's room. The payment for our services was made in advance, but the clients often tip us in cash -- often extravagantly. We turned all the tip money over to Gloria, who passed it up to Sam and the other investors in this enterprise.

"Many years went by as I worked in London -- Gloria and I remained as close as possible, but Sam was becoming impossible to handle. He had become morbidly obese and needed two canes to walk about. I heard nothing about my girls in about a dozen years and assumed they had written me off. The few times I asked Sam, he refused to give me any information and beat me for even asking.

"One day I was in the flat reading when Gloria came running into my bedroom. 'There's some inter-tribal warfare in the desert involving Sheikh Mansoor -- we have a report he's been assassinated along with Fatima and other household members.' We thought we now had a chance to escape this life. Shortly after we heard the news, Sam and his two bodyguards showed up and proclaimed that nothing had changed and we would continue business as usual.

"Business as usual lasted only a week. The Russian partners worried the British government would investigate Sheikh Mansoor's commercial interests in the UK announced they were taking the six whores and Gloria to Moscow. Sam objected, saying Gloria and I were his property, and he intended to keep us working in London. After much shouting, the Russians capitulated, saying Gloria and I were past our primes and he could have us. The Russians took the other four girls and left immediately.

"By then, Sam had lost most of his reason to drugs, pills, and alcohol and threatened to kill the two of us if we didn't obey his every whim. He kept two Middle Eastern bodyguards to ensure his orders were followed.

Only a few days elapsed before Sam, in a drunken state, confronted Gloria and me, ranting incoherently. Despite his almost incoherent babbling, we surmised that he was claiming we skimmed tip money and demanding we hand it over. We denied any such activity, but our denial infuriated Sam and he swung one of his canes, catching me hard upside the head -- I was dazed; however, as I was losing conciousness, I saw Gloria run into the hall seeking something with which to defend ourselves. Sam followed her out.

"In my stupor, I heard Gloria scream and then gunshots. This was followed by furniture being overturned, Gloria screaming, and more gunshots. I stumbled into the hallway and felt myself about to collapse -- I was held up... by Oskar.

"He carried me to my bed, laid me in it, and put a wet cloth over my forehead. I said, 'Oskar, hold me...' He answered, 'Cassandra, I have to check on Gloria -- she's hurt badly...' Gloria shrieked in agony. Oskar kissed me on the cheek and left to tend to Gloria. I lay for a few minutes, trying to break through the fog in my head. I heard running water from the bathroom. I stood, very unsteady on my feet and staggered to the next room.

"Sam was lying on the floor in a pool of blood, obviously dead and two other bodies nearby. I stepped around the corpses and went into the bathroom -- Gloria was lying naked in the tub with the shower running on her, whimpering; Oskar was pouring cold water from a cup onto her. She had severe burns on her head, face, neck and body.

"Oskar said, 'Sam and his bodyguards planned to disfigure both of you with battery acid -- I was too late to help Gloria, but I killed them before they got to you.'

"I replied, 'Should I call 9-9-9...' He said, 'No, we would need to explain these three stiffs. I can get her help and my people will stage this scene to make it appear as if those three killed each other...'

"Only then did I notice Oskar was bleeding badly from his abdomen. I said, 'You need help right away...'

He answered, 'No, medics would have to report this stab wound. I've got a couple of people, former military medics, we can trust on the way. When the bobbies eventually discover these bodies, we will have solid alibis for you and Gloria... Wait by the front door for my friends.'

"Events after that became blurred in my memory. I learned Sheikh Mansoor hired Oskar to keep Sam and the Russian partners under surveillance since he did not trust them. When Mansoor was killed, Oskar continued to watch over Gloria and me because Sam was acting irrationally.

"I was taken to a house in a seedy section of east London. Before I got settled in, Oskar came to see me. He told me Gloria was resting at a nearby safe house and his friend dosed her with morphine. I embraced and kissed him passionately -- he returned my kiss and undressed me. He left his shirt on to hide his unattended stab wound. He fucked me. I was ecstatic having his dick in my cunt -- I continued kissing him as we fucked. I could sense he was in pain, but he fucked me hard. I climaxed three times. He said, 'Cassandra, I love you,' but pulled out without orgasm, rolled over and passed out. His friend told me they had given Oskar a dose of morphine.

"We stayed hidden in East London for a week until Oskar's contacts obtained phony passports for Gloria and me to leave the country. Gloria traveled under a Middle Eastern name and wore a burka to hide her burns. Oskar found several hundred thousand pounds in Sam's flat and gave Gloria and me enough money to travel and get situated in the US. None of us obtained any medical aid during that time. Oskar developed a high fever before we departed but insisted we leave as planned.

"We met Oskar's contacts in New York. They obtained new US IDs for Gloria and me and sent her to a private hospital in upstate New York. Only then did I learn Oskar had died of an infection from the stab wound. His friends assured me that Scotland Yard was not looking for Gloria or me regarding the triple homicide. Fake travel records led the police to believe we were in Moscow at the time of the killings.

"I still possessed a considerable amount of the money Oskar found in Sam's flat and made my way back to our hometown and reestablished my real identity. I was able to gain possession of our old house. I told everyone your dad and I had been living the jet-set life in Europe for all these years, but I was ready to settle down since his death.

"Your dad was somewhat lackadaisical about his finances. I assumed he hid his wealth in secret offshore accounts, but I quickly discovered he continued to use his existing account at the bank in Dallas. He left no will, so I probated his estate, taking one-half of his assets as my community property share and the other half going to you as his only heir. Your dad's body wasn't shipped home for several months -- I staged an elaborate funeral and saw you watching through binoculars from your car."

I drove for several minutes, allowing my mind to clear. I looked at Cassie, still asleep, touched her thigh, and said her name. She made no reply. I squeezed her thigh and said, "Cassie, are you awake?"

She glared at me and said, "I am now..."

I said, "We're ahead of schedule -- why don't we pull over at the nearest motel and rest for a little while?"

"Are you tired?"

"Not tired; I just want to go somewhere and fuck the living daylights out of you..."

"Why didn't you just say so... it looks like a Traveler's Rest Inn at the next exit."

It was two o'clock in the afternoon and we were the only guests. The clerk gave us a ground-floor room, which we entered without bringing any luggage into the room. We practically tore each other's clothes off. I pushed her onto the bed and entered her without foreplay -- there was no need; she was moist already.

We fucked savagely -- our bodies slapped together. She climaxed quickly, but I continued unabated. I had an orgasm, but since I couldn't ejaculate, I continued to fuck her, bringing her to two more orgasms. I experienced two orgasms -- thinking to myself that I was like a woman being able to enjoy multiple orgasms. We rolled over and she straddled me reverse cowgirl style for a time. We quit counting orgasms -- I didn't need orgasms; it was a feeling of ecstasy just to fuck her. She turned and faced me -- I sucked her nipples while she rocked up and down on me. She turned over with her feet on the floor and I fucked her doggy style. We returned to the missionary position to enjoy each other's kisses.

After about an hour, we were both spent. I looked at the room -- our clothes were scattered about; the sheets were wadded up and on the floor; the pillows were strewn everywhere. I left a nice tip for the cleaning lady. Cassie asked me to retrieve her small suitcase from the car -- it contained her bathing suit. She said she wanted to swim a little while before we resumed our journey.

I sat at the pool's edge with my legs in the water, drinking a 7-Up from the hotel vending machine, watching Cassie in a yellow bikini take strong strokes doing her laps. I knew then that I was the luckiest man in the world.