Expanded Terms of Contract Ch. 04

Story Info
Melissa becomes the main attraction at a Halloween party.
5.2k words
4.33
7.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regular classes meant that Melissa could no longer spend every minute on her sofa, stuffing food inside her mouth or being in a food coma.

Nevertheless, she would use every free minute between classes to fill her belly as much as possible. At the end of the day, Melissa would waddle home, wait for Alisson to bring her tons of fast food, and make sure she spent the rest of her day gorging herself until she passed out.

This alone was enough to keep Melissa growing, but adding the shakes to her diet was what worked wonders for her figure. Even though she had to move around way more than in the past months, her gaining perfectly aligned with Alisson's expectations. Their weigh-in at the end of October showed that Melissa was now carrying a hefty 440 pounds. She was past being just a fat girl. She was a whale, well known all around campus, causing numerous people to laugh when they saw her.

While some people manage to keep living independently at such a high weight by leading an active lifestyle, Melissa was not one of them.

From early on, Alisson had only let her piggy move around as little as possible to make her more and more dependent on her. Her favorite thing was to start helping Melissa with something even before she was having trouble with it and keeping that up for months. Then once Melissa had gotten accustomed to being helped and gained a bunch of weight Alisson would one day stop. She loved the shocked look on her pig's face as her newly gained weight caused her to struggle with something she had been able to do without a second thought just a few months ago. Alisson enjoyed watching her get out of breath from her clumsy efforts while teasing and making fun of her. This ordeal usually ended with Melissa on the couch, cramming snacks into her mouth. At the same time, Alisson held up her belly to work her magic between Melissa's hefty thighs.

Melissa was now well aware that Alisson's money wasn't the only thing she depended on anymore. Even if she somehow found a way to finance her ridiculous eating habits, she couldn't handle the physical requirements of living alone. Alisson took care of everything concerning their apartment. She kept everything clean, did the grocery shopping, and prepared all of Melissa's meals, snacks, and shakes.

But her help went even beyond that. Every morning she woke Melissa up and helped her get out of bed. She helped her get soaped up and clean in the shower, took a towel to dry all her folds, and helped her get dressed. On some days, she even fed her all her meals at home, so all Melissa had to do was sit, chew and grow fatter.

There might have been a bit of doubt in Melissa's mind when she started college. A tiny thought about how her gaining journey might eventually come to an early halt with her living alone once she became too much work for Alisson. But that doubt had been wiped away, and Melissa knew she couldn't leave anymore.

She would really end up weighing 500 pounds soon.

Despite all her work at home, Alisson still found enough time to go out and enjoy her college life. Before waking Melissa up, she went to the gym early. She hung out with her friends during her classes, occasionally running into Melissa and making fun of her. Whenever there was a party somewhere, she wore one of her skimpy outfits, turning heads everywhere.

Even though she attended many parties dressed like that, Melissa noticed that she never seemed to hook up with anyone. At least Melissa never heard her bring anyone home, and she never came home late in the morning. Instead, Alisson was at home every morning, helping her get out of bed and ready for the day. It made Melissa feel warm and fuzzy how much Alisson cared about enabling her to be this lazy and fat whale.

Another thing that made Melissa feel that way was watching Alisson in her skimpy outfits before she left for a party. She loved how huge it made her feel to see Alisson's toned body posed in front of her while she was too stuffed to even get up.

On the other hand, Alisson loved how sexy it made her feel to pose in front of the mounds of fat that she had turned Melissa into. She always gave Melissa a good look from all sides while asking her how she liked seeing her like this. Then she would tease Melissa about all the guys that would be lusting after her, something that Melissa would never experience again. Before leaving, she would often walk up to Melissa to grab one of her rolls, jiggle it, and whisper into her ear about how no one would want to see a fat pig like her at the party. As she would leave and give Melissa one last look at her toned legs and ass, both would be turned on and excited for their next stuffing session.

***

As Halloween came around, Alisson was ready to have fun again. She had put on a costume covering only the bare necessities and looked forward to showing off her body to everyone. All the other girls would envy her, while the boys would lust over her.

But I won't be the only one they will stare at, she thought as she walked out of her room.

As soon as Melissa's eyes caught her, they went wide. It was one thing that Alisson loved about her the most. No matter how often she had seen her body, Melissa was always star-struck when she saw her in one of her curve-hugging outfits.

"Like what you see?" Alisson asked as she spun around.

Melissa was still too fascinated to talk, so she just nodded.

Alisson grinned and put on her heels, taking her time while giving Melissa a good view of her ass. Then she turned around and approached her with a mischievous smile. Melissa was sitting on the couch in her panties, hidden by the enormous belly between her spread legs. Alisson sat beside her, grabbing the side of her belly and giving it a firm shake.

Melissa moaned as Alisson's hand wandered all over her belly, occasionally squeezing it. "You've truly blown up since we moved here," Alisson teased her. "You're a true blob now, and you know what others think about you," she continued.

Melissa nodded and answered: "Nobody wants to see a fat whale like me. I'm only good for eating and growing fatter."

"That's right, piggy." Alisson smiled. Her breath brushed across Melissa's neck, causing her goosebumps as Alisson leaned closer to whisper into her ear. "But you're still coming with me tonight."

***

The party was too far away for Melissa to get there by waddling, so they took Alisson's car.

Once they arrived, Alisson jumped out of her seat and smiled while watching Melissa struggle as she squeezed herself out of the car. Melissa could barely fit through, and Alisson was sure she would have to get a bigger car in a few weeks if she wanted her fatty to comfortably fit in. On the other hand, she liked the idea of Melissa being too fat to get out of the car by herself and having to beg her for help every time. Smirking, Alisson scratched, buying a new car from her to-do list in her mind.

It took a few tries until Melissa managed to heave herself out of the car. Once she was outside, she looked like she needed a break already.

But Alisson wasn't going to give her that. She immediately started walking towards the house. Her goal was to arrive first so she could at least enjoy some moments of lusting looks before the sight of Melissa shocked the whole crowd. Besides, it was way too much fun to leave Melissa behind and listen to her heavy breathing as she desperately tried to keep up. She wanted to have her fatty panting and sweaty when entering the party.

Melissa began to waddle towards the house. Keeping up with Alisson was out of the question. All she was able to do was a really slow waddle and one that was slightly faster. She didn't want to get too far behind, so she sped her waddle up. Her waddling speed barely changed, but the strain on her body was immediately visible. It took about 10 seconds for her breathing to become so heavy that Alisson could hear it. At the same time, Melissa could feel her face getting red while the first drops of sweat started forming on her forehead. Some people were standing in front of the house, and she could see their expression change from the joy of seeing Alisson to disgust once they laid eyes on her.

And they haven't even seen my costume yet, she thought. Because of the cold weather, she wore a coat covering all of it. Still, she felt humiliated just thinking about what Alisson had chosen for her to wear.

When she finally entered the party, sweat ran down her face, and she gasped for air. She immediately leaned on a wall and bent over in exhaustion.

"Look who has finally decided to show up," Alisson teased. "Now take that coat off. I'm sure everyone is excited to see your costume."

Melissa was still catching her breath as she quickly took off her coat and threw it on the table beside her. She could immediately feel the chilly air brush against her exposed belly. The reactions to her costume ranged from laughter to disgust to vicarious embarrassment. She wore a too-small pink shirt with most of her blubbery belly hanging out of it and tight pink spandex shorts that failed to cover her ass entirely. Alisson also had some extras added to the outfit. The shirt was custom-made and had a picture of Melissa as a junior in high school imprinted on it. The picture showed her at her fittest, posing in her track outfit before a meeting. 'I used to look like this' was printed above the photo. Besides that, the back of the shorts had a pig tail sewn onto it.

Alisson was pleased with the reactions her costume idea was getting. "And don't forget your accessories," she added and enjoyed the expression of humiliation on Melissa's face.

Melissa reached into her coat pockets and pulled out a headband with pig ears and a snout that she quickly put on.

"Now, that's just the right look for a pig like you!" Alisson laughed, and the crowd joined in. "Spin around so everyone can get a good look at your pitifulness."

Melissa spun around clumsily, missing any of the grace that Alisson had when modeling her outfits. Seeing the picture on her back, everyone looked even more shocked and disgusted.

"There's no way that's her," she heard many people say.

"Oh, it really is her," Alisson responded. "I used to run track with her not even 2 years ago."

"Holy shit, how can anyone even get that huge so fast?"

Alisson smiled. "She just found her true pathetic nature and gave into it. Isn't that right, piggy?"

Melissa nodded. "I just couldn't help myself," she replied hesitantly.

"She must have eaten like a true pig," someone said, "why is she even talking? She should be oinking!"

The crowd burst out laughing, and Alisson smiled deviously. "You heard him. Oink for us, pig!"

Melissa's face was already bright red from her waddle to the door. Still, it turned even redder from embarrassment as she obeyed and oinked a few times. The crowd had a great time laughing at her, and someone slapped her belly, sending ripples through her whole body.

Alisson smiled. "That's a good pig. To make that clear: I brought you here for our entertainment. So I expect you to obey everyone here tonight." Melissa nodded, and Alisson grinned. "Good. Now follow me."

Melissa followed Alisson into the big living room, where some of Alisson's friends were waiting. With each step, her belly was loudly slapping against her thighs. Thinking about what a sight she was right now made her whole body tingle as each step also sent ripples through it.

"Well, you weren't kidding when you said you'd bring a big surprise to the party," a short blonde girl said and giggled. "I understand why you asked us to get all those weird things."

"Did you get everything?" Alisson asked her.

"Of course we did. I was thinking we could set it up in the corner over there. That way, you'll get a look at her from anywhere at this party."

"Perfect." Alisson grinned. "Let's get everything set up and have some fun tonight."

Alisson's friends disappeared into the kitchen. After a while, they came back, carrying a big table. Melissa's eyes widened, and her belly rumbled as she saw it stacked with various cakes. It was pretty clear what Alisson wanted her to do for the night. She hadn't fed her much in the evening, leaving Melissa hungry and eager to act in accordance with her costume.

She waddled to the corner where Alisson's friends had set the table down, her mouth watering as she saw all the different flavors waiting for her to devour them. Her eyes were fixated on the cakes until she reached the table. Then she unsuccessfully looked around for a chair she could set up before her feast. Her impatience and hunger got the best of her, and she decided to grab and scarf down a few pieces of cake before worrying about a place to sit.

Before she could reach the chocolate cake, her arm was caught by Alisson. "I knew you wouldn't be able to hold yourself back. But it's not going to be that easy today. Get down on your hands and knees!"

It wasn't easy for Melissa to get on the floor independently at her size. She had to hold on to the table as she carefully got onto her knees, then she let go and plopped onto her hands. The fat around her neck made it impossible for her to raise her head to look at Alisson's face, and all she could see were Alisson's toned legs in front of her.

"I've already told you the first rule for the night. Let me tell you the rest of them," Alisson continued. "You will stay on the floor for the rest of the night. I don't want to see you standing around or sitting on a chair. If you need to sit, you will do it on the floor and lean against the wall. But you'll spend the rest of the time on all fours like now."

Melissa nodded and felt herself get wet just from listening to Alison's rules.

"Also, you'll keep your hands away from your face. Pigs don't need hands to eat and don't wipe anything off their face. You can use them to hold your disgusting belly when you sit around, but that's it."

Melissa nodded again; she was already so turned on that she felt like she was getting dizzy.

"Pigs also don't talk. You can nod and shake your head, but I don't want to hear any sound out of your mouth other than oinking. Did you get all of that?"

Melissa nodded and couldn't help herself but to oink.

Alisson laughed. "Of course, you know how to be a good pig." With that, Alisson bent down and placed a small trough on the floor, filled to the brim with pieces of cake.

Melissa didn't even hesitate a second when she saw the trough. She crawled toward it and immediately shoved her face into the cake, eagerly trying to get as much as possible into her greedy mouth. Within seconds she had cake all over her face.

"I'm sure you already know I expect you to empty the table until this party ends," Alisson added.

Melissa didn't answer anymore. She was too occupied making a pig out of herself. As soon as she swallowed one bite of cake, her face went into the trough again to get another. She forgot everyone around her as her belly demanded to be filled. Occasionally people walked up to her to slap her ass or belly and have a laugh, which only drove her to eat faster.

Soon enough, she swallowed the last bite of cake and took a moment to catch her breath. She now registered that the party was going on all around her. It was hard for her to lift her head to properly look at the people around her. She knew she wasn't here for the party but to be a pig. This thought made her hungry again, and she craved her trough to be refilled. She looked around to find Alisson's legs and ask her to give her more. But Alisson was nowhere around. Frustrated, Melissa decided to lick the cake remains from the trough and hoped that Alisson would return soon.

She was so eager for more that it didn't take long until the trough was licked clean. Melissa looked around again but still couldn't find Alisson anywhere. Waiting any longer was not an option, and the need to shove her face into more cake got too strong to resist. She crawled to the closest group of people as fast as her huge body allowed her to. Since she didn't know any better way to get their attention, she started oinking. The music was quite loud, and it took a while, in which she had to oink increasingly louder until she was finally noticed.

"Eww, get away from me!" The guy next to her yelled.

Some girl from the group laughed. "I think the pig is hungry and needs her trough refilled. Is that what you want, pig?"

Melissa nodded enthusiastically.

"Come on, let's help the pig out. She'd be lost without her food."

The group grabbed the trough and went over to the cake table. Melissa crawled back to her place next to the table. As she waited, she heard the girls giggle. They came back and placed the trough in front of her again. It was now even fuller than the one Alisson had given her. Melissa wanted to bury her face in it but was held back as one of the girls grabbed her ponytail.

"I think we deserve a thank you, don't you think?"

Melissa oinked loudly, and the girl let go of her hair.

"That's crazy. This is more cake than I eat in a year, and she's already on her second trough," one of her friends said.

"Yeah, I never thought I'd see anything as disgusting as this. I'm starting to believe that the picture on her back really could be her."

But Melissa only registered those comments in the back of her mind. She was in cake heaven again, and that was all that mattered to her.

Melissa soon lost any sense of time, but it felt like she kept her eating routine up for a few hours. Each time she finished her trough, it was refilled immediately, or she had to find some people around her and beg for more. For the remainder of the time, her face was buried in cake. She could feel her belly getting heavier with each trough she finished. It was making it increasingly harder for her to crawl around. She had no idea how much cake was left on the table but thought she was getting close to the end as her belly was so stuffed that it began to hurt. After finishing another trough, Melissa felt like she should give her belly a little break and sit down somewhere for a while.

Before she could start crawling towards a wall to lean on, someone took her trough and quickly refilled it. Melissa moaned from the pain in her stomach but knew she couldn't leave the full trough, so she plunged her head into cake again. As she swallowed bite after bite, she felt hands touching her love handles and squeezing them gently. They wandered down her belly, caressing and jiggling it.

Their touch felt loving and familiar.

"I've noticed that you are slowing down, and I don't like it," a female voice spoke, and a shiver ran down Melissa's spine.

She instantly recognized that voice: Sam!

Every day, Melissa wondered who she might be but hadn't gotten any closer to finding it out. Suddenly the loving touch of the hands on her belly made perfect sense. Melissa wanted to turn her head to at least get a look at Sam's legs or shoes that could help her to recognize her later.

Before she could do so and get even a tiny glimpse, her head was pushed into the trough. "It's not time for you to find that out yet. Keep eating!" Sam chuckled as Melissa began plunging her face into cake with a new-found vigor. "Alisson really did a number on you, getting you to extend your deal until you're too far gone to ever turn back." Her hands kept playing with Melissa's flab. "Even I was a little shocked when I saw the old you, even though Alisson has told me about your past. I just wish I had been there from the beginning. I've always dreamt of turning an athletic girl into a helpless fatty. But I guess I will have to wait a little longer."

Melissa soon finished her trough, so Sam made her turn in a way that she couldn't see her as she refilled it once more. She kept touching and teasing her while Melissa pushed herself to keep pace. She wanted to impress Sam by showing her what a greedy pig she was. By now, her belly was so stuffed and weighing her down so much that she felt she couldn't hold herself on all fours much longer. But the thrill she was getting from being mercilessly teased by Sam while feeling like an incredibly obese blob caused her to keep going. She inhaled the contents of another trough and was left gasping for air while Sam went to refill it.

12